Jump to content

TehRhio

Registered
  • Content Count

    940
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

113 Excellent

1 Follower

About TehRhio

  • Rank
    Extreme Botter
  • Birthday 11/27/1994

Personal

  • Sex
    Male
  • Location
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,423 profile views
  1. Just updating progress on beta. Added a startpos argument so you can define where you want it to hunt if you're not already on the tile. Working on better misplaced trap detection/prevention. Started working on anti-crash Edit:
  2. You can now message me to be added to the closed beta.
  3. Working on the new version of this while I've got time over my break. Edit: Will update this as I work on it. TODO: Anti-crash GUI Gather beta testers ... Finished: Enqueuing and dequeuing traps for placement/pickup Pickup and placement of traps New trap placement detection(Detects if you've placed a trap in the wrong spot more accurately than before) Arguments for script queue/starter Multiple orientations Current Arguments: Argument: debug Values: none Description: Starts the script in debug mode Argument: mode Values: chinchompa, bird Description: Defines what mode to star
  4. Ahh, thanks. Fixed now.
  5. Whats wrong with it? Worked fine a few days ago.
  6. High. Working on a new version that should have much lower, although it might take a while because of work/irl stuff.
  7. Going to be working on this soon. Will hopefully reduce bans a lot and increase speeds.
  8. @swagg public static boolean createAccount(String email, String name, String password){ String SUBSTR_BLOCKED = "blocked from creating too many"; String SUBSTR_TAKEN = "passwords you have"; String SUBSTR_CREATED = "Click the link we have included in the confirmation email."; //Get random age to use when creating the account Random r = new Random(); int age = 18 + r.nextInt(10); try { String urlParameters = "onlyOneEmail=" + URLEncoder.encode("1", "UTF-8") + "&age=" + URLEncoder.encode(""+age, "UTF-8") + "&displayname_preset=" + URLEncoder.encode("true", "UTF-8") +
  9. Working on fixing this now. Edit: Will probably have a fix out for this tonight. Just need to test what I wrote to make sure it works.
  10. Paint bugs would be because of the beta version. Never really got around to fixing those in the old version. You can test the beta version by putting -beta in the startup arguments
  11. Changes the time the script sleeps between each condition check.
×
×
  • Create New...