Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

First off, amazing script been using for ages now.

After playing around with the settings I can't get the setup I want and was hoping for some help. Currently it will withdraw the coal bag gem bag and pickaxe (I cant wield the dragon pickaxe as its a pure). I have it setup for max deposits before taking the ores, but I cant seem to get it to not always have the coal bag in inventory. It just sits in the inventory for 7 full loads then is only used when collecting ores. I have the placeholders set to pickaxe and gem bag and in misc I have selected "Use coal bag" but I only want the coal bag in inventory when collecting ores and not when mining. Sorry for rambling I hope you get my point

1 minute ago, michaelpwn said:

I'll send you a screen when I hit 99. Its all about your botting behaviour. It's not my first level 3 gaining 99 mining.

Would love a lesson on botting from you then. I have had a few low lvs banned. but my main bot is about to hit 99 mining using this.

Just now, souptron said:

Would love a lesson on botting from you then. I have had a few low lvs banned. but my main bot is about to hit 99 mining using this.

Lesson #1. Patience. We as botters, tend to get greedy. Why would you suicide bot if you have all the time in the world, since you are not playing yourself anyways. (=

Just now, michaelpwn said:

Lesson #1. Patience. We as botters, tend to get greedy. Why would you suicide bot if you have all the time in the world, since you are not playing yourself anyways. (=

Haha, yeah I have learnt this. The account that hasn't been banned takes longer breaks and doesn't run for 12 hours + a day

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@Aropupu yo ma man, getting some errors at a night time past couple of days. Powermining. Dropping loot. Using mouse keys to drop stuff.

https://gyazo.com/a2b546ab7d574b71ce0feb96f8f02eee

https://gyazo.com/786546dc26d9fdd978e23f2eaec081a2

This is not a script issue. The flickering causes issues with pressing buttons. You should wait until the remaining issues with the client are fixed by Trilez.

15 hours ago, Drunkgecko54 said:

First off, amazing script been using for ages now.

After playing around with the settings I can't get the setup I want and was hoping for some help. Currently it will withdraw the coal bag gem bag and pickaxe (I cant wield the dragon pickaxe as its a pure). I have it setup for max deposits before taking the ores, but I cant seem to get it to not always have the coal bag in inventory. It just sits in the inventory for 7 full loads then is only used when collecting ores. I have the placeholders set to pickaxe and gem bag and in misc I have selected "Use coal bag" but I only want the coal bag in inventory when collecting ores and not when mining. Sorry for rambling I hope you get my point

There's not much benefit in using the coal bag in the motherlode mine and the coal bag feature was never meant to support it. Because of this I don't have plans to support what you are requesting, sorry.

The log in bot has been failing quite a lot for. I'm sure it has something to do with the flickering and not you. Just a note

update: it keeps putting in password first

Edited by trini718

39 minutes ago, Oneking94 said:

Login bot has been failing a lot lately at Heros idk if it has anything to do with the flickering. But can't get it to run for very long pre flickering 

Login was fixed a few hours ago if you check out this link. 

Been running motherloade since the fix for about 3 hours with break and no issues to report.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oneking94 said:

Login bot has been failing a lot lately at Heros idk if it has anything to do with the flickering. But can't get it to run for very long pre flickering 

If you continue to have problems, please make a proper bug report detailing your settings (at least worldhopping settings and anything related to them and anything you changed from the default settings) and all bot debug and client debug information.

If login gets stuck somewhere, please do a script stack trace and take a screenshot of the situation. You can do a script stack trace when it's stuck by going to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace, which will print out information in the client debug that you can copypaste by right-clicking on Client debug and clicking on copy to clipboard.

Without any information I cannot know what's wrong. You can send all the information to me via PM.

Edited by Aropupu

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

If you continue to have problems, please make a proper bug report detailing your settings (at least worldhopping settings and anything related to them and anything you changed from the default settings) and all bot debug and client debug information.

If login gets stuck somewhere, please do a script stack trace and take a screenshot of the situation. You can do a script stack trace when it's stuck by going to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace, which will print out information in the client debug that you can copypaste by right-clicking on Client debug and clicking on copy to clipboard.

Without any information I cannot know what's wrong. You can send all the information to me via PM.

All good man it's fixed

• Like 1

@Aropupu Whenever I start the script I get this in the debug: 

"

• [13:34:09] Downloading script 'aMiner v2 [PREMIUM]'.
  • [13:34:11] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
  • [13:34:19] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
  • [13:34:21] Current pickaxe is Iron pickaxe
  • [13:34:31] Couldn't find pickaxe in bank. Trying to reopen bank as a solution.
  • [13:34:35] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
  • [13:34:39] Downloading script 'aMiner v2 [PREMIUM]'.
  • [13:34:41] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
  • [13:35:37] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
  • [13:35:39] Current pickaxe is Iron pickaxe
  • [13:35:49] Couldn't find pickaxe in bank. Trying to reopen bank as a solution.
  • [13:35:54] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM]. "

My pickaxe is already equipped when I start the script and it is the highest level pickaxe I can use.  I don't have upgrading enabled. 

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? 

14 hours ago, Condor said:

@Aropupu Whenever I start the script I get this in the debug: 

• [13:34:09] Downloading script 'aMiner v2 [PREMIUM]'.
  • [13:34:11] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
  • [13:34:19] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
  • [13:34:21] Current pickaxe is Iron pickaxe
  • [13:34:31] Couldn't find pickaxe in bank. Trying to reopen bank as a solution.

My pickaxe is already equipped when I start the script and it is the highest level pickaxe I can use.  I don't have upgrading enabled. 

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? 

Checked it out and it seems like if you have gem bag usage enabled and you didn't have a gembag, it would print that message about the pickaxe being missing. Did you have gem bag usage enabled by accident? Will fix that in an update. EDIT: The message itself should be fixed in the latest version.

Update on the new Tribot update:

The flickering issue still prevents using shift-click dropping in the regular client but it seems to be fixed on LG. So if you want to use shift dropping, you should use LG if you can.

Edited by Aropupu

9 minutes ago, theom99 said:

@Aropupu also having trouble with script detecting my gem bag, it wont find it either placed in inventory or bank

Not the same issue, but thanks for letting me know. I accidentally updated a debug state of the script where it would always think there's no gem bag. Should be fixed in latest version. Restart script without using rerun button to update it.

On 5/31/2017 at 3:34 AM, Aropupu said:

This is not a script issue. The flickering causes issues with pressing buttons. You should wait until the remaining issues with the client are fixed by Trilez.

There's not much benefit in using the coal bag in the motherlode mine and the coal bag feature was never meant to support it. Because of this I don't have plans to support what you are requesting, sorry.

fair enough. the reason i use the coal bag in mlm when using max deposits is it saves a trip to the bank because it fils up the coal bag but its no biggie