Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

16 hours ago, Dukat said:

I saw this request in Leespiker's thread and wonder if this is something you would consider/be able to implement:

I would suggest Blast Mining but the requirements for testing seem unfeasible. Thanks!

I don't have plans to add that to this script. It's more likely that I would add blast mining than this in the future.

14 hours ago, gmmulk01 said:

What delays are best to use? Abc2 makes a long delay after each rock mined when powermining 

It's recommended to use the modifier in the settings so that ABC2 delays happen less often. When the script is not using ABC2 delays, it's still using delays generated by Tribot.

4 hours ago, souptron said:

Wondering how this went?

Will be updated later today. Still doing some testing etc.

1 hour ago, Oneking94 said:

First time this happen but at tazhaar. I guess it gets stuck on the banker while Trying to bank  because he was in front of the crate. I think. Maybe you can add him as a bank option? Because it justs keeps clicking on it

Will send you a PM asking for more information. If I don't see or know exactly what happens, it's very hard to add a failsafe or have a clue what exactly happens. Things like these are usually caused by bugs in Runescape or Tribot's clicking methods failing for some reason. EDIT: Updated it to use the banker instead of the chest so hopefully that fixes it. Reply to my PM if it happens again.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make sure ROOFS ARE TOGGLED OFF in Runescape's settings. The script can be found from the store: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/aminer-v2 Features and location list:

Will be adding the new Mining Guild area to the script either today or tomorrow if all goes well.

@Aropupu I spelled your name wrong on RS because I took sleeping pills, sorry!  

Posted Images

Update:

- Added new Mining Guild area and added new ores for the free area.
  > F2P area is Mining Guild Free and P2P area is Mining Guild Member in the location list

- Amethyst mining support
  > select Mining Guild Amethyst as the location
  > should avoid crystals mined by other people

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Martts said:

How important is the "move mouse of screen" option with the Antiban?

When I'm turning this off it gives me significantly more XP. but want to know how important it is for the antiban, since its weird when powermining and your mouse moves off the screen all the time. 

Thanks, 

M

It's up to you to choose what you think is best antiban or if you want it at all. Only Jagex would know how their detection reacts to certain things. I personally don't think that moving mouse off screen has any other effect than increasing delays between mining so it could possibly avoid bans, but that's just my opinion and speculation, not fact. So if it bothers you then you should disable it. That's what the option is there for. I also do think that Tribot's move mouse off screen method has some problems though, but hopefully they will be fixed in the future.

13 hours ago, theom99 said:

@Aropupu Script seems to get stuck banking amethyst, tried both bank deposit and chest options.

10 hours ago, souptron said:

Also having the same problem, it just sits with the bank open and wont deposit.

Should be fixed in the latest version. Please restart the script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu
1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

It's up to you to choose what you think is best antiban or if you want it at all. Only Jagex would know how their detection reacts to certain things. I personally don't think that moving mouse off screen has any other effect than increasing delays between mining so it could possibly avoid bans, but that's just my opinion and speculation, not fact. So if it bothers you then you should disable it. That's what the option is there for. I also do think that Tribot's move mouse off screen method has some problems though, but hopefully they will be fixed in the future.

Should be fixed in the latest version. Please restart the script without using the rerun button to update it.

Yep that has fixed it. Thank you.

16 hours ago, devinpowns said:

Whenever I try to use the bot in motherlode mine, it just runs north and keeps clicking on a wall where there are no ore veins, doesn't even mine. Am I doing something wrong when setting it up?

Motherlode is working without issues. The issue is most likely on your end. Most likely your Tribot client is not working correctly. Please always check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues when you are having any issues. The most common fixes that usually work are restarting Tribot a few times (letting runescape load each time) and deleting hooks.dat file from your .tribot folder. 

Also, please always check your client debug and bot debug for any messages/errors.

I disabled ABC2 delays as the XP was halfed at around 22K/h instead of the attainable 42K at level 82 mining. I was getting 22K/hr doing granite with ABC2 delays but I'm yet to return and see if that is better XP than MLM without. This is also with LG. I've been running this sparsely with lots of breaks and overnight breaking since 65. No issues.

V3aflJ6.png

On 21.06.2017 at 2:10 PM, Aropupu said:

Script doesn't normally freeze, it's working without issues. You are most likely experiencing a Tribot bug on your end. Please try the steps that Dukat replied to you. Updating or reinstalling Java could also help. There have been some freezing issues with some scripts on Tribot after the latest Tribot update but you are the first one to experience them with this script.

@Cypher

Tried everything, i have this problem with only this script.
Tried new VM, new Iso(win7), older java versions(8u112,8u60 etc), virtualbox, vmware.

Help me about it.

HyjYOu-UT-KqUf1b5BG_nQ.png

24 minutes ago, sulocancetin said:

@Cypher

Tried new VM, new Iso(win7), older java versions(8u112,8u60 etc), virtualbox, vmware.

Help me about it.

HyjYOu-UT-KqUf1b5BG_nQ.png

@Aropupu just posting this to help with language barrier :)

I've been helping this guy with a very strange problem with your script. Everytime he presses start the script freezes and after a while and then recovers with an error message. The console said there was a block in the system event queue if that is of any help.

It does not work with any java 8 version, any virtual machine (vmware, virtualbox) on his computer and not on his main OS either. I suggested there may be an unusual problem with his hardware or software as it's working all fine for me and i'm sure everyone else too. I have also tried LG, non-LG and deleted/reset all involved directories many times.

38 minutes ago, sulocancetin said:

@Cypher

Help me about it.

6 minutes ago, Cypher said:

@Aropupu just posting this to help with language barrier :)

I've been helping this guy with a very strange problem with your script. Everytime he presses start the script freezes and after a while and then recovers with an error message. The console said there was a block in the system event queue if that is of any help.

It does not work with any java 8 version, any virtual machine (vmware, virtualbox) on his computer and not on his main OS either. I suggested there may be an unusual problem with his hardware or software as it's working all fine for me and i'm sure everyone else too. I have also tried LG, non-LG and deleted/reset all involved directories many times.

I need the full error to make a bug report or to figure out what's wrong. This information doesn't help me figure out what's wrong. Will send a PM. Please send me a PM or reply to my PM.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, yganni said:

Can you add something that will mine addy ore while the bot is waiting for the login limit? Also, does this script keep track of the timing of a rune rock? 

Edit: Specifically the mining guild. There may be addy rocks in heroes guild, but I'm not sure.

I will not be adding login limit functionality like that. The script does keep track of the timing.

35 minutes ago, wahffle said:

Tried using breaks but it wouldn't work. It'll just stand there stop mining and not log out. Am I missing something or doing something wrong because I cant seem to get it to log out and take a break. Thanks

Tribot handles breaking so I cannot fix issues with it. Something could be wrong with your Tribot client. Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the main post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

9 hours ago, yganni said:

When mining addy ore in the mining guild the bot gets stuck trying to mine this rock. Have it open the door and mine those too.

Edit: perhaps give us the option to also mine those rocks. The f2p area doesn't offer the passive mining level boost

Should be fixed in latest version.

The areas will remain separate, not worth it in my opinion. If enough people suggest the same then it could happen as an optional setting.

Edited by Aropupu