Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

1 hour ago, yganni said:

World hoping is broken with the addition of ausi servers. Not sure if this requires action on your part or not.

Worldhopper should be updated to work in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SofaKingRambo said:

my character just runs in circles as soon as my inventory is full in motherlode. my roof is off & I tried deleting all my cache items but didn't help.

Script is working without any issues in motherlode mine. The issue is most likely on your end.

If you are in resizable mode in Runescape, switch to fixed mode in Runescape settings and restart your Tribot client. Tribot doesn't support resizable mode. Resizable mode seems to cause some walking issues with Tribot currently.

Please also try the following steps:

Spoiler

- Simply restarting your Tribot client can sometimes help too. Close all windows of Tribot and then restart it. It's recommended to restart a few times to make sure all hooks get updated, especially after Runescape has updated. Let Runescape load after each restart.
- If you are using LG with the official runescape client, try it with a normal browser or OSBuddy instead. The official Runescape client has had problems with Tribot LG and shouldn't be used.
- If you are using OSBuddy, try disabling OSBuddy plugins and other extra features. Some of those features can interfere with Tribot's functionality.
- Make sure you have "Restart client on update" DISABLED in Tribot's settings. If it's enabled, it will cause problems after Runescape updates.

You can do the following all in one before restarting your client:
- Try clicking on File ---> Delete Cached Clients and restart your Tribot client.
- Try going to litemode in Tribot's settings and restart your Tribot client.
- (You can skip this step if you decide to do the next one) Please try deleting hooks.dat and/or general.ini files from your .tribot folder. After this restart your Tribot. (close all windows)
- If removing hooks.dat/general.ini didn't work. Try reinstalling Tribot by deleting your .tribot folder and then restarting Tribot. Will reset your Tribot settings, consider doing a backup.

In the future you can find these steps in the forum post of aMiner under "Are you having problems with the script?". If you need help with any of the steps, please let me know.

If these steps don't solve the issue, please make a proper bug report. Simply telling me "the script runs in circles" doesn't give me any information at all. Take a video or gif of it happening or even a screenshot could help. Also, I need to know what settings you are using.

Edited by Aropupu

Script is behaving strangely in MLM after update. The cursor is moving left and right about an inch in diameter on the left hand side on the lower level and right clicking nothing. Upper level is non-responsive for me, to the point where I've seen obvious bots log out due to inactivity (probably other botting clients.)

I should add I'm using LG and the official client since OSBuddy is down too.

[16:21:00] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
[16:21:00] java.lang.NullPointerException
[16:21:00] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(ui:396)
[16:21:00] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(ui:788)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.bc.g(ClickingMethods.java:97)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.bd.g(BankHandler.java:905)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.w.g(Motherlode.java:368)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.w.j(Motherlode.java:170)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.w.J(Motherlode.java:123)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.B(Main.java:253)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.run(Main.java:146)
[16:21:00] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[16:21:00] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].

I reloaded the client and TRiBot and it's working. I had already done this twice, so it's odd.

Since I've posted anyway: I've been running this since 65 and I am now 85 Mining. I did granite and sandstone until 80 so this is from 80-85:

9wAasE8.png

Gold nuggets: 564. I unlocked the upper level and more deposits. I gain around 40K/hr in XP.

Edited by Dukat

14 minutes ago, Dukat said:

Script is behaving strangely in MLM after update. The cursor is moving left and right about an inch in diameter on the left hand side on the lower level and right clicking nothing. Upper level is non-responsive for me, to the point where I've seen obvious bots log out due to inactivity (probably other botting clients.)

I should add I'm using LG and the official client since OSBuddy is down too.

[16:21:00] Script Started: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].
[16:21:00] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(ui:396)
[16:21:00] 	at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.isClickable(ui:788)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.bc.g(ClickingMethods.java:97)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.bd.g(BankHandler.java:905)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.w.g(Motherlode.java:368)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.w.j(Motherlode.java:170)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.w.J(Motherlode.java:123)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.B(Main.java:253)
[16:21:00] 	at scripts.aMinerNEW.Main.run(Main.java:146)
[16:21:00] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[16:21:00] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [PREMIUM].

I reloaded the client and TRiBot and it's working. I had already done this twice, so it's odd.

Since I've posted anyway: I've been running this since 65 and I am now 85 Mining. I did granite and sandstone until 80 so this is from 80-85:

9wAasE8.png

Gold nuggets: 564. I unlocked the upper level and more deposits. I gain around 40K/hr in XP.

Wow and no ban!? Congrats!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dukat said:

[16:21:00]     at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSObject.getModel(ui:396)

This error is caused by the official runescape client when using LG. Tribot's LG has issues with it so it's not recommended to be used.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rapidz said:

@aropupu

Do you ever get disencouraged of answering the same questions people ask over and over? 

I think the word you are looking for is "discouraged".

Next time, If you are going to try and come off as a smart-ass, at least possess the intelligence to use proper grammar.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rapidz said:

@aropupu

Do you ever get disencouraged of answering the same questions people ask over and over? 

When someone has an issue, they're less likely to go back 10-15 pages to check if it's been answered before. Most people don't check the spoiler tags either. When it comes to asking for features like @gabrielspecterdid, I imagine it's helpful in gauging the interest and popularity of a particular feature. Who knows though!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've got the setting to use deposit all while mining in the mining guild members area (Iron ore). But once it deposits all it doesnt re-withdraw the dragon pickaxe, it just sits there with bank screen open. Script works flawless at mlm however

I will try and reproduce this and report back as I'm at the MLM.

EDIT: OK shit, I can't do this as I can wield the pickaxe. I'm full of shit, there's a toggle I can use.

Unable to reproduce as it simply performed a right-click deposit all on the iron, not my entire inventory. I did however experience a bug where it kept clicking a specific area to the north-west before running back between the eastern irons and continuing. It happens more than it doesn't.

W5XpqCk.png

Edited by Dukat

19 minutes ago, Dukat said:

I will try and reproduce this and report back as I'm at the MLM.

EDIT: OK shit, I can't do this as I can wield the pickaxe. I'm full of shit, there's a toggle I can use.

Unable to reproduce as it simply performed a right-click deposit all on the iron, not my entire inventory. I did however experience a bug where it kept clicking a specific area to the north-west before running back between the eastern irons and continuing. It happens more than it doesn't.

W5XpqCk.png

Check don't equip pickaxe in pickaxe settings, might work :)

59 minutes ago, Dukat said:

:P

Seems unresponsive to the west now!  I restarted it twice, using LG w/ OSBuddy. 30+ second video... Sorry to Aropupu if this is more user error!

https://i.imgur.com/F3RLauP.mp4

I'm using the "Use deposit all button even when pickaxe is in inventory" option, it speeds up banking a lot when you get a gem or minerals

15 hours ago, Dukat said:

:P

Seems unresponsive to the west now!  I restarted it twice, using LG w/ OSBuddy. 30+ second video... Sorry to Aropupu if this is more user error!

https://i.imgur.com/F3RLauP.mp4

Tested these iron rocks and they worked without any issues. Most likely your Tribot client isn't working correctly. On top of trying to restart your tribot client, did you also restart your LG runescape client?

17 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

Tested these iron rocks and they worked without any issues. Most likely your Tribot client isn't working correctly. On top of trying to restart your tribot client, did you also restart your LG runescape client?

I did, yes. I just tested it again and all is well except for the East where this still occurs sometimes until I stop and restart the script several times:

I use MLM so this isn't really a problem for me and I only experienced it while trying to replicate something for someone else. Cheers.

17 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I've got the setting to use deposit all while mining in the mining guild members area (Iron ore). But once it deposits all it doesnt re-withdraw the dragon pickaxe, it just sits there with bank screen open. Script works flawless at mlm however

This should be fixed in the latest version. Thank you for the bug report! Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

On 6/30/2017 at 4:27 PM, gabrielspecter said:

I think the word you are looking for is "discouraged".

Next time, If you are going to try and come off as a smart-ass, at least possess the intelligence to use proper grammar.

im hesitant in taking advice from someone infatuated with a male tv show character, but I appreciate your pseudo-intellect never the less

• Haha 1