Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

Recommended Posts

Guest
2 minutes ago, Netami said:

You botted way too much, use less hours.

i see so many people running these bots for 30+ hours i ran at 6 hours a day. im confused how thats too much. could you offer any advice i dont have many bonds left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 11:19 PM, rooler222 said:

got banned after 2 days botted 13 hours total at mlm. i had heavy antiban on any advice for my next acc?

6 hours per day for 2 days is definitely not too much especially for such AFKable skill with minimal interactions. MLM used to be really safe. I was able to have 10+ accounts with 80+ mining. However, it seems like Jagex is currently monitoring MLM. I just got a few of my mining bots banned and I'll probably take a rest for now.

Edited by f2ppur3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 1:09 AM, grammatoncleric said:

Sometimes gets stuck behind bank @ fally when mining in the guild

Sent you a PM asking for more information, please reply to that.

EDIT: Issue seems to have been caused by user not disabling roofs in Runescape settings.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:

Suggestions:

  • Rerun script currently does not work
  • Stop script may not be a good idea and script queue should be used instead, since there is no randomness to the stop time in the script, not good for profiles

1. Don't use the rerun button.
2. Stop script feature is for those who want a simpler way to set stopping script up and don't want to use the script queue. If you want more randomization between several accounts, you can use the break handler too. Break Handler is actually much better in the sense that you can use break handler profiles with all of your scripts and without having to use script queue. Using it to set up stopping doesn't prevent you from using normal breaks either, just add a long break that basically stops the script at the end of your break profile. Look for guides on setting up breaks in the forums if you are interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
13 hours ago, Aropupu said:

1. Don't use the rerun button.
2. Stop script feature is for those who want a simpler way to set stopping script up and don't want to use the script queue. If you want more randomization between several accounts, you can use the break handler too. Break Handler is actually much better in the sense that you can use break handler profiles with all of your scripts and without having to use script queue. Using it to set up stopping doesn't prevent you from using normal breaks either, just add a long break that basically stops the script at the end of your break profile. Look for guides on setting up breaks in the forums if you are interested.

 

Well, I figured out to not use the re-run button, because it doesn't work with this particular script, no worries though, no using script queues. Don't know how hard it would be to implement, thats why I merely suggested it.

Also, I highly recommend to anyone using this script to not bot coal @ mining guild dropping the coal (whoops mai misclick)

Currently already using the break handler, does the break handler increase the total/overall duration? Didn't really think about that...

Edited by grammatoncleric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:
  Hide contents

 

Well, I figured out to not use the re-run button, because it doesn't work with this particular script, no worries though, no using script queues. Don't know how hard it would be to implement, thats why I merely suggested it.

Also, I highly recommend to anyone using this script to not bot coal @ mining guild dropping the coal (whoops mai misclick)

Currently already using the break handler, does the break handler increase the total/overall duration? Didn't really think about that...

Script seems to be working just fine on my end with the rerun button so if I were to ever look at it, I would need information from you. Settings and a proper explanation of what happens. Or is there something specific you want the rerun button to do?

Not sure what you mean by increasing the total/overall duration.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great script, thank you. I've used since to get (so far) 1-83 mining on a primarily botted account. AFK timeout feature is great, sometimes I even set it past logout limit. Has ~30 qp and levels in most stats. For all of those getting banned, do you have other macroing bans on your IP? I try to make my bots seems as much like a normal player as possible. Switch up skills, do some quests, add some friends... I wrote scripts for iBot Nexus way back and I've been botting off and on since something like 2006, and I only have a single macroing ban on record. A jibberish named account I almost suicide botted 1-99 fishing on, and 85 hunter. I did 1-99 fishing entirely at trout/salmon, f2p. Just my anecdotal evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bot frequently gets stuck on the poll booth trying to bank.  I have found it logged several times in front of poll booth.  I finally caught the cheeky bastard in the act.  It rapidly runs the mouse up and down over the poll options until the bot stops due to no exp gain in 5 minutes.  Fixes, solutions, etc??  It probably happens every like 300k exp if i had to make an estimate.  A good # of times for someone going to 99.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, trenbolone said:

Bot frequently gets stuck on the poll booth trying to bank.  I have found it logged several times in front of poll booth.  I finally caught the cheeky bastard in the act.  It rapidly runs the mouse up and down over the poll options until the bot stops due to no exp gain in 5 minutes.  Fixes, solutions, etc??  It probably happens every like 300k exp if i had to make an estimate.  A good # of times for someone going to 99.

Fixed in the latest version. Please restart the script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have gotten 99 on this script on 20+ accounts. Bans have just recently started to come in frequently. I do believe jagex is keeping thier eye on MLM similar to how they had to for Zul'rah and Minnows and Seers Agility Course. Great script just been around for them long enough to notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 4:28 AM, Aropupu said:

Update:

- Added option to mine rocks in your custom order. This is linked to the custom rocks settings so it has to be enabled and custom rocks chosen under Custom settings. It will mine the rocks in the order you choose the custom rocks. Custom rocks and this setting should work in every location including motherlode.

I love you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, trenbolone said:

Thanks for the fix about 4m exp to go for 99.  Lifetime scripts were supposed to convert to 6 months I thought?  Mine is totally gone

Tribot discontinued lifetime subscriptions, not in my control. Older lifetime purchases were set to end today and those that were purchased within a certain time frame would end 6 months from now. See here:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Aropopu First i wanna say Im a huge fan of you're work. Every script I've tried of yours is flawless and smoother running than any other ive tried. I absolutely love you're coding. I bought your script back in 2015 a lifetime subscription of 1 instance of this mining script and its worked for me until 2 days ago i noticed its no longer avaliable for me? I get and noticed Tribot has stopped lifetime subscriptions but how is that fair when i bought it it stated lifetime cant juat change your policy to my knowledge this script should be avaliable rightfully for me to use until it is not longer avaliable as a product hense the lifetime. I remember it said subscription is yours for the whole life of the script. So whats going on?? Acidrapper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Acidrapper said:

Hello Aropopu First i wanna say Im a huge fan of you're work. Every script I've tried of yours is flawless and smoother running than any other ive tried. I absolutely love you're coding. I bought your script back in 2015 a lifetime subscription of 1 instance of this mining script and its worked for me until 2 days ago i noticed its no longer avaliable for me? I get and noticed Tribot has stopped lifetime subscriptions but how is that fair when i bought it it stated lifetime cant juat change your policy to my knowledge this script should be avaliable rightfully for me to use until it is not longer avaliable as a product hense the lifetime. I remember it said subscription is yours for the whole life of the script. So whats going on?? Acidrapper.

The admins have decided to do this. I would say you are in a better position than most since you got to use the script for so long. Please do check this thread for more information and admin responses:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Aropupu said:

The admins have decided to do this. I would say you are in a better position than most since you got to use the script for so long. Please do check this thread for more information and admin responses:

 

Thank you Aro for updating me on this subject. I am a middle class man I really have no room in my budget to be paying monthly for scripts and a Tribot Prem fee that I only use on 1 account. I don't play to goldfarm or make profit just something I enjoy, sad day to hear this my time here ia done ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having a small problem powermining iron west of Ardougne. The bot will successfully fill up the inventory with iron ore. But after that it runs a few squares west of the mining area, drops everything, and then runs back to continue powermining. I've tried changing a few settings and this continues to persist. If you could look into it that'd be great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SlaYoRz said:

Having a small problem powermining iron west of Ardougne. The bot will successfully fill up the inventory with iron ore. But after that it runs a few squares west of the mining area, drops everything, and then runs back to continue powermining. I've tried changing a few settings and this continues to persist. If you could look into it that'd be great!

Gonna need more information. At least the preset location for ardougne seems to be working without any issues. Gonna send you a PM asking for your settings, reply to that. Settings are especially important if you are using a custom location. There's no way I can see what's wrong if you don't provide me your settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 9 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...