Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

2 minutes ago, Netami said:

You botted way too much, use less hours.

i see so many people running these bots for 30+ hours i ran at 6 hours a day. im confused how thats too much. could you offer any advice i dont have many bonds left.

On 7/29/2018 at 11:19 PM, rooler222 said:

got banned after 2 days botted 13 hours total at mlm. i had heavy antiban on any advice for my next acc?

6 hours per day for 2 days is definitely not too much especially for such AFKable skill with minimal interactions. MLM used to be really safe. I was able to have 10+ accounts with 80+ mining. However, it seems like Jagex is currently monitoring MLM. I just got a few of my mining bots banned and I'll probably take a rest for now.

Edited by f2ppur3

On 8/2/2018 at 1:09 AM, grammatoncleric said:

Sometimes gets stuck behind bank @ fally when mining in the guild

Sent you a PM asking for more information, please reply to that.

EDIT: Issue seems to have been caused by user not disabling roofs in Runescape settings.

Edited by Aropupu

10 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:

Suggestions:

• Rerun script currently does not work
  • Stop script may not be a good idea and script queue should be used instead, since there is no randomness to the stop time in the script, not good for profiles

1. Don't use the rerun button.
2. Stop script feature is for those who want a simpler way to set stopping script up and don't want to use the script queue. If you want more randomization between several accounts, you can use the break handler too. Break Handler is actually much better in the sense that you can use break handler profiles with all of your scripts and without having to use script queue. Using it to set up stopping doesn't prevent you from using normal breaks either, just add a long break that basically stops the script at the end of your break profile. Look for guides on setting up breaks in the forums if you are interested.

13 hours ago, Aropupu said:

1. Don't use the rerun button.
2. Stop script feature is for those who want a simpler way to set stopping script up and don't want to use the script queue. If you want more randomization between several accounts, you can use the break handler too. Break Handler is actually much better in the sense that you can use break handler profiles with all of your scripts and without having to use script queue. Using it to set up stopping doesn't prevent you from using normal breaks either, just add a long break that basically stops the script at the end of your break profile. Look for guides on setting up breaks in the forums if you are interested.

Well, I figured out to not use the re-run button, because it doesn't work with this particular script, no worries though, no using script queues. Don't know how hard it would be to implement, thats why I merely suggested it.

Also, I highly recommend to anyone using this script to not bot coal @ mining guild dropping the coal (whoops mai misclick)

Currently already using the break handler, does the break handler increase the total/overall duration? Didn't really think about that...

Edited by grammatoncleric

11 hours ago, grammatoncleric said:
  Hide contents

Well, I figured out to not use the re-run button, because it doesn't work with this particular script, no worries though, no using script queues. Don't know how hard it would be to implement, thats why I merely suggested it.

Also, I highly recommend to anyone using this script to not bot coal @ mining guild dropping the coal (whoops mai misclick)

Currently already using the break handler, does the break handler increase the total/overall duration? Didn't really think about that...

Script seems to be working just fine on my end with the rerun button so if I were to ever look at it, I would need information from you. Settings and a proper explanation of what happens. Or is there something specific you want the rerun button to do?

Not sure what you mean by increasing the total/overall duration.

Edited by Aropupu

Great script, thank you. I've used since to get (so far) 1-83 mining on a primarily botted account. AFK timeout feature is great, sometimes I even set it past logout limit. Has ~30 qp and levels in most stats. For all of those getting banned, do you have other macroing bans on your IP? I try to make my bots seems as much like a normal player as possible. Switch up skills, do some quests, add some friends... I wrote scripts for iBot Nexus way back and I've been botting off and on since something like 2006, and I only have a single macroing ban on record. A jibberish named account I almost suicide botted 1-99 fishing on, and 85 hunter. I did 1-99 fishing entirely at trout/salmon, f2p. Just my anecdotal evidence.

Bot frequently gets stuck on the poll booth trying to bank.  I have found it logged several times in front of poll booth.  I finally caught the cheeky bastard in the act.  It rapidly runs the mouse up and down over the poll options until the bot stops due to no exp gain in 5 minutes.  Fixes, solutions, etc??  It probably happens every like 300k exp if i had to make an estimate.  A good # of times for someone going to 99.

6 hours ago, trenbolone said:

Bot frequently gets stuck on the poll booth trying to bank.  I have found it logged several times in front of poll booth.  I finally caught the cheeky bastard in the act.  It rapidly runs the mouse up and down over the poll options until the bot stops due to no exp gain in 5 minutes.  Fixes, solutions, etc??  It probably happens every like 300k exp if i had to make an estimate.  A good # of times for someone going to 99.

Fixed in the latest version. Please restart the script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

I have gotten 99 on this script on 20+ accounts. Bans have just recently started to come in frequently. I do believe jagex is keeping thier eye on MLM similar to how they had to for Zul'rah and Minnows and Seers Agility Course. Great script just been around for them long enough to notice.

On 7/29/2018 at 4:28 AM, Aropupu said:

Update:

- Added option to mine rocks in your custom order. This is linked to the custom rocks settings so it has to be enabled and custom rocks chosen under Custom settings. It will mine the rocks in the order you choose the custom rocks. Custom rocks and this setting should work in every location including motherlode.

I love you

7 hours ago, trenbolone said:

Thanks for the fix about 4m exp to go for 99.  Lifetime scripts were supposed to convert to 6 months I thought?  Mine is totally gone

Tribot discontinued lifetime subscriptions, not in my control. Older lifetime purchases were set to end today and those that were purchased within a certain time frame would end 6 months from now. See here:

Hello Aropopu First i wanna say Im a huge fan of you're work. Every script I've tried of yours is flawless and smoother running than any other ive tried. I absolutely love you're coding. I bought your script back in 2015 a lifetime subscription of 1 instance of this mining script and its worked for me until 2 days ago i noticed its no longer avaliable for me? I get and noticed Tribot has stopped lifetime subscriptions but how is that fair when i bought it it stated lifetime cant juat change your policy to my knowledge this script should be avaliable rightfully for me to use until it is not longer avaliable as a product hense the lifetime. I remember it said subscription is yours for the whole life of the script. So whats going on?? Acidrapper.

31 minutes ago, Acidrapper said:

Hello Aropopu First i wanna say Im a huge fan of you're work. Every script I've tried of yours is flawless and smoother running than any other ive tried. I absolutely love you're coding. I bought your script back in 2015 a lifetime subscription of 1 instance of this mining script and its worked for me until 2 days ago i noticed its no longer avaliable for me? I get and noticed Tribot has stopped lifetime subscriptions but how is that fair when i bought it it stated lifetime cant juat change your policy to my knowledge this script should be avaliable rightfully for me to use until it is not longer avaliable as a product hense the lifetime. I remember it said subscription is yours for the whole life of the script. So whats going on?? Acidrapper.

The admins have decided to do this. I would say you are in a better position than most since you got to use the script for so long. Please do check this thread for more information and admin responses:

20 hours ago, Aropupu said:

The admins have decided to do this. I would say you are in a better position than most since you got to use the script for so long. Please do check this thread for more information and admin responses:

Thank you Aro for updating me on this subject. I am a middle class man I really have no room in my budget to be paying monthly for scripts and a Tribot Prem fee that I only use on 1 account. I don't play to goldfarm or make profit just something I enjoy, sad day to hear this my time here ia done ?

Having a small problem powermining iron west of Ardougne. The bot will successfully fill up the inventory with iron ore. But after that it runs a few squares west of the mining area, drops everything, and then runs back to continue powermining. I've tried changing a few settings and this continues to persist. If you could look into it that'd be great!

34 minutes ago, SlaYoRz said:

Having a small problem powermining iron west of Ardougne. The bot will successfully fill up the inventory with iron ore. But after that it runs a few squares west of the mining area, drops everything, and then runs back to continue powermining. I've tried changing a few settings and this continues to persist. If you could look into it that'd be great!

Gonna need more information. At least the preset location for ardougne seems to be working without any issues. Gonna send you a PM asking for your settings, reply to that. Settings are especially important if you are using a custom location. There's no way I can see what's wrong if you don't provide me your settings.