Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

When mining in crafting guild. Does it support tele back to falador and then walking?

Does it use the shortcut?

Edit: is Grand tree more profitable than mining guild?

Crafting Guild does not support teleporting but it does go through the agility shortcut.

If you mine coal and mithril only, I would imagine Mining Guild is more profitable. If you mine adamantite too, Grand Tree is more profitable.

Does this support filling up water skins at the quarry? Or do I need to have tiara?

Yes it does. It refills your waterskins at a fountain in pollnivneach.

are you going to add support for the leyeta mining area?

Never heard of it so probably not.

Will you have an update for granite mining in al Khalid in the future?

What do you mean exactly?

It seems to work now from what i can tell other then turning run back on.  A work around right now till Tribot is updated is to turn off "Toggle run at %" and turn on "Use CTRL to run".  Thats what i am doing to mine and bank iron right now.

Edit: No longer needed. Aropupu fixed it.

Edited by Whiskers

hey i love your script first off, just something i noticed tho it seems like after its done banking. The script tries to toggle run, however the new patch today put the run icon in a different place. Just letting you know and again I <3 this script

hey i love your script first off, just something i noticed tho it seems like after its done banking. The script tries to toggle run, however the new patch today put the run icon in a different place. Just letting you know and again I <3 this script

Posted a "workaround" for that bug right above your post.  might be worth a try.  Hope it helps you.

Lol i saw it right after i posted that, trying it out now and seems to work great :D 

Thank you very much!

"

What? Everything has been fixed, the client is working normally now, the only thing not the same is Options.setRun or w/e, which can easily be fixed by the scripter himself within 1-5 minutes. "

Thats what ericho just said... apparently the scripter should be able to make there own set run feature... can you please do this aropupu? I already have in a couple of my own scripts... not hard at all just use coordinates to click, or possibly interfaces.

@adamhumpries I'm not sure what you tried to achieve by saying something obvious while I'm offline so I can't fix the issue. I don't really understand your point? Do you really think I would just wait it out? Do you really think I can be there 24/7 and as soon as something happens I can fix it immediately?

The script is now updated, but the update is waiting for approval in the repository. When it's updated, the script should work as before. If it still doesn't work, just tell me and I'll fix it. Probably made a mistake in that case, cause I have to update several scripts with the same thing.

EDIT: Should be updated now.

Edited by Aropupu

Hey again love the script i've noticed that its been catching a lot more exploding rocks. Just thought i would report it :D 

<3

6520054b4fca790857ea9cb392796b38.png

Hey, not sure if this is normal, or is happening to everyone, but this is currently happening to me when I try and run the script.  The client is running in lite mode, but have tried in both modes and nothing changes, this happens.  I was unsure if this is a problem with the bot or the script, but just an answer would be nice from anyone.

Cheers

6520054b4fca790857ea9cb392796b38.png

Hey, not sure if this is normal, or is happening to everyone, but this is currently happening to me when I try and run the script.  The client is running in lite mode, but have tried in both modes and nothing changes, this happens.  I was unsure if this is a problem with the bot or the script, but just an answer would be nice from anyone.

Cheers

When the Tribot firewall asks you if you want to allow the connection to the imgur server, you probably didn't allow it. This is one possible reason why the paint wouldn't work. You can allow it by going to the Tribot firewall settings. Go to View ---> Firewall and allow the connection or remove everything from the firewall so that next time it will ask you again. You should click always allow when it asks you.

If that is not the issue, something else is preventing you from getting the image from the image hosting service. Try restarting Tribot completely etc. or something.

Edited by Aropupu

When the Tribot firewall asks you if you want to allow the connection to the imgur server, you probably didn't allow it. This is one possible reason why the paint wouldn't work. You can allow it by going to the Tribot firewall settings. Go to View ---> Firewall and allow the connection or remove everything from the firewall so that next time it will ask you again. You should click always allow when it asks you.

If that is not the issue, something else is preventing you from getting the image from the image hosting service. Try restarting Tribot completely etc. or something.

Yeah, I tried that, but in my firewall section of Tribot, there's nothing.  No rows at all.  I've restarted a few times, but haven't been able to run it yet.  Is there a way I can manually add it to the firewall to always allow?  I presume I just need the domain/ip from you and then I can?

Yeah, I tried that, but in my firewall section of Tribot, there's nothing.  No rows at all.  I've restarted a few times, but haven't been able to run it yet.  Is there a way I can manually add it to the firewall to always allow?  I presume I just need the domain/ip from you and then I can?

If it's not in the firewall, the firewall is not blocking it. This means something else on your end is blocking it. Maybe your own firewall or something?

This is the link to the paint: http://i.imgur.com/KCut4bG.png

Does that work for you?

If it's not in the firewall, the firewall is not blocking it. This means something else on your end is blocking it. Maybe your own firewall or something?

This is the link to the paint: http://i.imgur.com/KCut4bG.png

Does that work for you?

Hmm, unfortunately not mate, I'm really not sure what it could be, I've added that link to my tribot firewall to see if that would help, set it to always allow, but nothing.  It's really strange because other scripts and everything to do with tribot ran completely fine until a few days ago, maybe the last update or something, but since then, only 2 or 3 scripts start, the rest just make tribot tell me the script is downloading but nothing happens, and I can't end the script.

It's really odd.  I'm guessing it's not my actual firewall, since it worked a few days ago.  I've even tried re-downloading tribot altogether, getting rid of my appdata and everything, but still no result.

The coal truck mining place doesnt work anymore. all it does is just click on the map and not on the rocks.

I probably forgot to update the IDs for coal trucks. Use custom IDs until I get it fixed. Instructions are in the main post.

Any thought on adding the "Arzinian gold mine, also known as Dondakan's gold mine" with the option to bank with him? and with the ring of charos (a) ?

I don't have an account that has access to that place.