aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make sure ROOFS ARE TOGGLED OFF in Runescape's settings. The script can be found from the store: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/aminer-v2 Features and location list:

Will be adding the new Mining Guild area to the script either today or tomorrow if all goes well.

You're offering compensation even though it was not your fault, respect it man. For my self no need compensation, just keep your great work going on, Thank you.

Hey, I was wanting the Runite version, but I accidentally purchased the non-runite version since the main shop page makes it look like only the runite version is available. After playing around with it.. i realized I got the wrong version. I ended up also purchasing the runite version after i figured out how to do so since the repo links are broken.

Anywho, is it possible to get a refund or credit for the non-runite version i purchased by mistake? I'm still new to TriBot so idk the policy for stuff like this. I purchased several scripts already so i hate paying for a script I won't use. TriBot's shop format isn't the greatest lol

12 hours ago, Exotical said:

Hey, I was wanting the Runite version, but I accidentally purchased the non-runite version since the main shop page makes it look like only the runite version is available. After playing around with it.. i realized I got the wrong version. I ended up also purchasing the runite version after i figured out how to do so since the repo links are broken.

Anywho, is it possible to get a refund or credit for the non-runite version i purchased by mistake? I'm still new to TriBot so idk the policy for stuff like this. I purchased several scripts already so i hate paying for a script I won't use. TriBot's shop format isn't the greatest lol

You can request for a refund by creating a ticket on discord:

I think I can also request one for you if you tell me your order id but if you want to make sure you get a refund and want to be able to track the progress of it, you should make a discord ticket yourself. Right now scripters can't directly refund purchases themselves so we have to request it from the admins if you tell us the order id.

• Aropupu changed the title to aMiner v2 [ MOTHERLODE / BANKING / POWERMINING / WORLDHOPPING ]

i got this error while botting runite ore and it just suddenly stopped the script out of no where :( can you please look into this for me

java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.getChild(int)" because "<local2>" is null
scripts.miner2.z.B(WorldHopping.java:772)
scripts.miner2.z.b(WorldHopping.java:556)
scripts.miner2.z.I(WorldHopping.java:262)
scripts.miner2.h.D(Mining.java:132)
scripts.miner2.Main.E(Main.java:296)
scripts.miner2.Main.run(Main.java:193)
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
[20:49:38] Script Ended: aMiner v2 [RUNITE].

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Aropupu I'm just coming back to TriBot after 4 years. In 2017 I purchased aMiner V2 for 20 credits. I can't remember whether you offered a permanent payment back then or if it was just an extended period of time. I can't see this script in my Script Manager, but I just wanted to check to make sure it wasn't missing from my list (if I paid for a permanent usage or not I can't remember).

I remember how useful this was back then! Thank you!

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, fenkiluno said:

@Aropupu I'm just coming back to TriBot after 4 years. In 2017 I purchased aMiner V2 for 20 credits. I can't remember whether you offered a permanent payment back then or if it was just an extended period of time. I can't see this script in my Script Manager, but I just wanted to check to make sure it wasn't missing from my list (if I paid for a permanent usage or not I can't remember).

I remember how useful this was back then! Thank you!

Lifetime scripts were discontinued a long time ago. They provided 6 to 12 months of free use when it happened until they were completely removed. Unfortunately you missed out on it. Read more here:

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lazo28 said:

Hi I have been using aMiner and all of the sudden it can't make withdrawals from the deposit sack in motherload mine? The bot hovers the sack but doesn't click and then logs out after 5 minutes. Please advise, thanks

3 hours ago, 2277Yak said:

Since game update the script gets stuck on MLM upper level. Been flawless for weeks beforehand - no changes to settings made

There was a runescape update that broke some things within the Tribot client. Tribot should already be updated with a fix. Make sure you are using the latest Tribot version. Latest version should be 12.1.16 at least on my end at the time of writing this. You can see your Tribot version in the bot debug or View -> Runtime information. 

Always keep in mind that runescape updates could cause issues with the Tribot client.

I tested it on the latest version of Tribot and everything seems to be working correctly. If you still encounter issues, please make another bug report preferably with at least full client debug and bot debug info and description of the issue.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, johnleaf said:

How can I find out my mouse speed while playing legit?
In the settings there is a setting for mouse speed. I'm not sure what to set it at so I'm wondering if there is a way to record my mouse and calculate the speed of it while playing legit so that I can input that data into the script to make it more like my playstyle.

Not possible. Tribot controls the mouse speed. That setting uses tribot's methods to adjust the speed. Only thing you can do is to test different values and see what matches with your legit style. It's unlikely you would get the exact same as your legit style tho. I believe the default value is something close to 100-105 if you don't enable custom mouse speed in script settings, but this might be affected by Tribot's human mouse and any profiles Tribot might generate outside of that.

Edited by Aropupu
18 hours ago, johnleaf said:

What exactly does the "Change mouse move off screen method" setting do?

The only thing i've noticed is that once it's gone off screen, it won't come back on until you've mined an ore. Seems more appropriate for AFK mining like Amethyst etc. What situations would you recommend using this setting?

When Tribot's ABC2 moves mouse off screen it seems to move it back on the screen soon after sometimes. If you don't want that behavior to happen ever then you should enable the option you are asking about.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 17 replies