Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New potential moderators

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing. Just my astonishingly good looks and amazing personality, combined with modesty. 

I have no need to be mod. I'm just disappointed my 2 sentence application didn't make the cut.

Word is without a doubt the first pick, think most agree on that. Second I'd say MattBomer, cause he seems like a pretty laid back person, need more moderator's like that.   My application didn't make

Good luck to anyone who have made the cut.

I hope those that get appointed to the Moderators are those who know their things right.

I'd like to quote out my application, if anyone wants to know me abit better.

Dear Tribot,

I would like to hand over my application for Tribot Staff Position,
My name is Simon, and I am 21 years old born in the May, and are currently attempting an education as a Car Mechanic, which is something that I am enjoying, but for my spare time I tend to hang around the forums and websites for quiet some hours, which leads to why I am actually applying.

I have been onto Tribot pretty much since it started, when I got referred by a friend named Marcus, which apperantly knows Trilez from some previous times, and have surely appreciated its services and its community through out the months, and hopefully will stay on for a long time!

I have been an Administrator for a community named Next Generation Gaming (http://www.ng-gaming.net, I dont not mind verifying this) under the name Saviano, which is a multi-hundred thousand business, I was hired back in the late 2012, and was later on promoted to Senior Administrator, which is the first Commanding position of any Administrator, which made me responsible for atleast three hours a day, five times a week, to maintain the Gaming Server and its reports, which would easily reach roughly two-hundred an hour.

Their statistics are three-hundred to five-hundred average players through out the day, and their peak is roughly seven-hundred players, and most of them arent happy all of the time, which makes it a hassle to be an Administrator. Their requirements was fiftheen hours a week being on duty, and held to respond to reports.
After roughly one-hundred and twenty days, I decided to retire from their Administration Team, as it was being too stressfull in my previous stressfull day.

These endless hours of responding to reports, have also given me alot of experiences with Customer Support and highered my matureness.
It would be an honour to fill out somewhat the same duties at Tribot.

I have also been a Moderator of Merchanting.net (When they decided to turn into a Bot Client) and where there for about half a year.

If you got any questions, or need verification, please contact me.

Sincerly,
Chivava
Denmark, Europe (GMT+1)

Why not... I'll put mine here too.

Hey,
  My name is Dylan Tracey and I have been playing runescape since 2004 and have been botting since 2006.
I took a break from Runescape in 2009 and started playing, running, and hosting private servers. I was a mod in Lost PK
which for awhile was one of the largest RSPS communities and I was incharge of helping with the management of the forums.
I also ran 2-3 other private servers which reached a total of about 3000 members, normally around 200 on at a time.
I was also a moderator or admin on about 4-5 other servers throughout my times on private servers which ended this year
with the release of Oldschool runescape. I am now an active member of the community and sell VIP Vouchers with Elmo.
I have handled roughly 10,000$ Worth of vouchers and have done over a dozen trades with members of the comunity. I am
also active on the Teamspeak for when or if people go in there seeking help (it's been pretty dead in there lately though).
I also currently know HTML and CSS and im working on PHP and java script. Once I have learned PHP and java script I will
move onto Java and then start scripting and producing free scripts. I do not plan to make any premium scripts because I
already make plenty of money from doing other things through Oldschool. I make roughly 100$ a day botting and then I make
money from selling VIP vouchers. Anyways, I hope you consider me and either way I'll still be around to help out.

Edited by Mohiom

Proof or didn't happen, seriously. Want a picture with both of you drinking tea with a sign saying "ITryNotToTroll and Zainy drinking tea like pro's".

:dodgy:

Some day ;D

Anyways...Congratz to TheD on sectional moderator of the black market.

I suggested to him that he would be better suited in the bodybuilding section, but alas.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Our picks

• TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
      • 37 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 10 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies