Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

mhdjml

[Flawless]Hamood's AIO Chaos Druids [Taverly,Yanille,Ardougne]

not banking at ardougne, and its slowed down on pick-locking the door, hope this helped.

EDIT: also not running to bank.

should be working now, however close your tribot client, go to .tribot folder , depenedicies, delete them all and run the client

bug.jpg

This is the bug that happens to me. It gets blocked on the wall and stays there for quite a while. If it does not run into this, it runs flawlessly! 

After having this script for a week and running it daily I can honestly say this script is pretty much flawless. The few bugs that I did encounter with the scripter he fixed within a day or two.  Before even purchasing his script I had issues with devloader.  Without a promise to even purchase his script he helped me fix devloader at 3am in the morning (my time).  I then purchased his script instantly.  Great job and thanks for the script!

• Like 1

The edgeville dungeon bot gets stuck at the gate north of chaos druids sometimes. ( the one in wildy ).

Also really takes up a lot of cpu usage. Can barely run 2 scripts, wanted to buy 2 more but it would be pointless as you cant run them :(

• [17:25:54] Script Started: DevLoader V2.
  • [17:49:33] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [17:49:33] at scripts.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:36)
  • [17:49:33] at scripts.HamoodAIODruids.run(HamoodAIODruids.java:731)
  • [17:49:33] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(p:345)
  • [17:49:33] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [17:49:33] Script Ended: DevLoader V2. 

edge^

happens every 15-20 minutes please fix

Edited by Jaybeez

• [17:25:54] Script Started: DevLoader V2.
  • [17:49:33] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [17:49:33] at scripts.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:36)
  • [17:49:33] at scripts.HamoodAIODruids.run(HamoodAIODruids.java:731)
  • [17:49:33] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(p:345)
  • [17:49:33] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [17:49:33] Script Ended: DevLoader V2. 

edge^

happens every 15-20 minutes please fix

this error happens when devloader site is down

this is ridculous, this does not even work, i want some serious answers, i have spoken to you and you said you cant do nothing, so does that mean i wasted $8 on nothing,?

shaill i file a dispute or?

As i already explained to you for about 7 times already

[02:02:44 م] Dan B: hey[02:02:59 م] Dan B: [17:56:59] Script Started: DevLoader V2.[18:29:58] java.lang.NullPointerException[18:29:58]  at scripts.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:36)[18:29:58]  at

You can see that your script ran there for that 30 mintues then it crashed on the checkinstance class which is basically Devloader trying to authenticate your code, i have no access nor control on devloader, i already told you that, please dont come down here, when you been using my scripts for more than 3 months now, for more than 10 accs, telling me my scripts do not work.

i have mr mhdjml script and works 24/7 perfectly fk devloader tho lol .)

As i already explained to you for about 7 times already

[02:02:44 م] Dan B: hey[02:02:59 م] Dan B: [17:56:59] Script Started: DevLoader V2.[18:29:58] java.lang.NullPointerException[18:29:58]  at scripts.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:36)[18:29:58]  at

You can see that your script ran there for that 30 mintues then it crashed on the checkinstance class which is basically Devloader trying to authenticate your code, i have no access nor control on devloader, i already told you that, please dont come down here, when you been using my scripts for more than 3 months now, for more than 10 accs, telling me my scripts do not work.

• Like 1

^ i used your law crafter for 4 accounts, untill you stopped updateing it constantly, so i just gave up

so no i havent been.

It does not matter if its your fault, you have to fix it, its your script.

Edit: What I am going to do, you have 2 days to fix this, contact Dev, do your shit, whatever you need to, because you clearly do not know what customer support is., yes i did use your lawer, but 4 accs, and it was only good for 1 month because you stopped updating, so no i did not use your scripts for 3 months thats just incorrect data, 2 days before i dispute, money not even the big issue, just want the script to work.

Thanks Dan

Edited by Jaybeez

I am going to try and make an update for this, just to be mature and because its my script, however just to let you know the threatening/intimidation style doesn't work with me, i will try to solve the problem even though its not from my side, Developer said he will check it out, if your not satisfied with what i just said, you can file a dispute

Edited by mhdjml

The Script is very flawed, when other Players are in combat the script recognizes itself as in combat and just sits there waiting for everyone else to stop attacking to hit the next one, and since there are almost no empty worlds it's impossible for it to run fluidly. The banking is also rough, misclicks and spam clicks the doors often. Also when picking up loot it spam clicks to pick it up and then attacks right after, so it also has trouble picking up loot.

Edit: It also has a really small combat radius. Can't even hit all the druids at yanille half the time.

It also appears that if It tries to attack a druid and someone beats you to it, it waits till that druids dies until going on to the next one. Wasting alot of time.

It then gives this after stopping for a little and looking around after a random.

This error below also causes you to die often, since it happens in a random...

If this is because of Devloader, you either need to change your loader or fix the error. There are plenty of other good script loaders that don't have issues. I also don't have any issues with DevLoader on ANY other script. A good script loader is Salvations.

[13:28:08] java.lang.NullPointerException[13:28:08] at scripts.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:36)[13:28:08] at scripts.HamoodAIODruids.run(HamoodAIODruids.java:1047)[13:28:08] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(z:485)[13:28:08] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[13:28:08] Script Ended: DevLoader V2.
Edited by Hi own

The Script is very flawed, when other Players are in combat the script recognizes itself as in combat and just sits there waiting for everyone else to stop attacking to hit the next one, and since there are almost no empty worlds it's impossible for it to run fluidly. The banking is also rough, misclicks and spam clicks the doors often. Also when picking up loot it spam clicks to pick it up and then attacks right after, so it also has trouble picking up loot.

Edit: It also has a really small combat radius. Can't even hit all the druids at yanille half the time.

It also appears that if It tries to attack a druid and someone beats you to it, it waits till that druids dies until going on to the next one. Wasting alot of time.

It then gives this after stopping for a little and looking around after a random.

This error below also causes you to die often, since it happens in a random...

If this is because of Devloader, you either need to change your loader or fix the error. There are plenty of other good script loaders that don't have issues. I also don't have any issues with DevLoader on ANY other script. A good script loader is Salvations.

[13:28:08] java.lang.NullPointerException[13:28:08] at scripts.Instance.checkInstance(Instance.java:36)[13:28:08] at scripts.HamoodAIODruids.run(HamoodAIODruids.java:1047)[13:28:08] at scripts.org.developer.loader.Loader.run(z:485)[13:28:08] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)[13:28:08] Script Ended: DevLoader V2.

About that error i already explained it a 100 times,

4fVfu.png

and no im not gonna change the loader i paid for it, its a service being sold on tribot, so if its bugged out im not the one to blame, im just a user using this service.

about the randoms, i have nothing to do with it, about the looting and attacking i will get on to it.

Edited by mhdjml

My two auth codes do not work now Devloader is back up, I'm not sure who's side the problem is on but some help would be wonderful :D

Hi all auths codes are still in there i havent touched them, one of my customers has 10 codes and all of them do not work, i guess devloader is still dead.

check around in the other premium scripts they are all suffering the same problem

Edited by mhdjml

mhd what the hell is wrong with the script in Edge so many bugs now one of them it walks down to red spiders and it could die there because it just stands there doing absolutely nothing...

and another one is sometimes i dont know how it gets stuck by the gates in edge but by the gates that are by the area where in 1 side of the gates there`s druids and on  to another side theres red spiders/skeletons