• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Optimus

ABCL10 - Tri Edgeville Man Fighter [130k+/HR]

b329e3b5602dd3453a894f16a6875017.png

Wow not bad at all :D

just got a 1 day ban. hand leveled 3 account to 20 fish 25 cook for some shrimpers. turned off, went to sleep, next visited all shops buying the iron armor set and did stronghold security for the gold.  enabled bot for edgeville killing. got 20 str. stopped bot. come back 1 day ban

Damn I'm sorry to hear that :(

do u have any tips for starting new level 3 accounts, read thru some guides of urs but still having trouble

Update:

• Improved antiban - Can now randomly swaps through ALL game tabs available.
  • For some users it will now turn the camera with the middle mouse button
  • Upgraded random event solving, this will GREATLY increase the random event solving rate, and should lower the death toll, and ban rate!
Upgraded random event solving:

The main problem with TRiBot's random event solvers is that they try to keep you too safe. If there are any npcs that could potentially be attacking you when a random is spawned, the solvers would override the scripts code, and try to run away to safety. I have put measures in place so that when you get a random event, the script now has 30 seconds to find and kill any npcs that are targeting you, if it can kill them within those 30 seconds, then the random event solvers can work perfectly with no interruptions. But if you fail to kill them all, then the solvers will still work, but will run away from the attacking npcs, then return and solve the randoms.

Let me know how it goes    :)

Is this suitable for fresh level 3 accounts?

Yes, but remember when botting fresh accounts. It is always better to use an account that was created a few years ago and has some rs3 skills, instead of a freshly created account with a new email. Out of all of my friends, the ones who created new accounts had a much higher ban rate than those who used our old accounts.

Update:

• Removed deprecated methods
  • Brand new antiban methods never seen before in other scripts!

Due to the increasing number of bans people are receiving while botting, I have completely rewritten the entire antiban for all of my scripts. The old one worked well, but it was limited to a few of the random actions that a human would perform while training. The script can now perform nearly ALL of the actions that a human would do, and it now does so at more appropriate times. The script is now capable of performing the following actions:

• Intelligent mouse movements - With randomised path's instead of just moving the mouse to one place on the screen like most of the other scripts.
  • Turning the camera to face relevant objects or npc's - It can turn with both the keyboard and the centre mouse button. 
  • Right clicking random objects that are nearby, with a randomised chance of examining them, or scrolling through their options.
  • Right clicking random players that are nearby, with a randomised chance of examining them, or scrolling through their options.
  • Right clicking random npcs that are nearby, with a randomised chance of examining them, or scrolling through their options.
  • Important - Before the script would randomly select a game tab to change to, (e.g Inventory tab) and that was it. The script can now interact with and inspect ALL game tabs, doing things like scrolling down the music list, viewing which settings you are using, right clicking your equipment, joining clan chats! and much much more!
  • Intelligent xp checking in the skill tabs.

The frequency of all of these have also been randomised and tweaked with by me for a long time to ensure it all looks like a human. And it does!

I actually created a goblin killer a few days ago, with no antiban at all. I managed to get to 30 attack and strength before being banned. And then I created this antiban, and so far I have got 40 attack and strength without being banned!

I am sharing my antiban methods to raise the bar for other scripters, ban rates are obviously increasing and we need to fight back  :)

Everytime I try to run it, it says Downloading Tri Man Fighter but doesn't run it. 

Hey when you first ran the script, you would of got a pop-up saying something like "do you want to allow the script to access photobucket.com" 
and you got given the options allow once, always allow, or deny

You have to click always allow, to fix it, on tribot click view>firewall and make it always allow all of the photobucket addresses.

Update:
  • Improved antiban frequency
  • Improved camera turning methods
  • Improved random event solving

Tri, did a 24hr proggy over the weekend using edgeville men, trained up 2 accounts, 1 1 1 to 40 60 40 stats.

I'm using your hill giant script now man. Hill giant script seems good, did a 10 hr proggy today, one account was at a randoms teleport spot, and yesterday one account died. Seems like it's failing randoms maybe?

Although im getting good xp, and loot can't complain.

Keep up the great work, appriecated.

Tri does this have your new anti ban? I see ABCL 10 but not your own anti ban you do as well, whereas in some of your script thread titles its advertised. Just wanted to clear things up buddy that's all, absolutely love your scripts.

Yes this has my own antiban aswell :)

Is there any chance of a possibility of adding Clue Scrolls onto this? I love this script, but I'd love to be able to get a clue scroll everytime I afk, come back clue - do it rinse repeat :) thanks <3

That's a load of extra coding. lol

• Like 1