Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

aHunter v2 [Birds, Lizards/Salamanders, Chinchompas, Falconry]

On 11/28/2017 at 5:21 AM, Mia Malkova said:

Hey this is a really well made bot. Used it for a while and haven't encountered any problems.

Do you think you will add features like 2 ticking  or auto hop in wilderness when someone your level shows up?

how high your hunter is now? i tested this script a bit and man i would get bans no matter what account i use and for how long i bot haha. and i was botting very carefully compared whit the way i bot every single other thing in this game lol. i mean, i can get higher lvls in any f2p skill on f2p account then i could get hunter lvls with this one xD

9 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

how high your hunter is now? i tested this script a bit and man i would get bans no matter what account i use and for how long i bot haha. and i was botting very carefully compared whit the way i bot every single other thing in this game lol. i mean, i can get higher lvls in any f2p skill on f2p account then i could get hunter lvls with this one xD

My hunter is lvl 73. But then again I'm using it on my main which has over 200 quest points and dairies im constantly working on.

If you're ONLY doing hunter then you will get banned, just like WC or fishing only bots.

19 hours ago, Mia Malkova said:

My hunter is lvl 73. But then again I'm using it on my main which has over 200 quest points and dairies im constantly working on.

If you're ONLY doing hunter then you will get banned, just like WC or fishing only bots.

I do only fishing / agility / Mining skills on lvl 3 straight from f2p with no problems. for Agility up to 65 no bans +- 80%. mining and fishing..havn't been easier skills for me to pump to 80-90++ on any kind of account.

for this script, i burned 4-5 acc's in total that where from lvl 3 skillers with atleast couple 50's to normal mid lvl botting acc's that don't look that sketchy. I would even use pvp worlds to avoid reports and yet, super fast bans. i reached hunt 70 on couple acc's but yh, they all got smashed before 73.  So maybe something changed from last time i checked idk. i hope so, will do test run again in near feature.

Using this as we speak, blasted through 1-43 no probs catching birds. Started falconry at 43 and it started well, expecting around 18k xp an hour but ive came back to my computer 4-5 times and it has just been idle stood at the very top of the falconry area next to the little hut doing nothing. Any suggestions?

Just in relation to the last post, ive been watching the script and it seems to be when the falcon catches a kebbit outside of the camera my character starts clicking on the mini map in the wrong area to where the falcon has landed. Sorry its a bit vague this is the first time ive ever used a bot.

Been catching chins the past few days and come across now ive been idle 3 hours and its not been catching my chins? but picking up boxs' when they collapse? unsure of the error?

-edit, re-ran the script and its running fine again now?

Edited by Pat Butcha

Im having the same problem as described above where it only sets up traps and doesn't retrieve when caught.

Red chins @ the (diary) chin-cave seems to be not working as of this morning. Bot starts normally, lays the traps, but doesn't check the boxes after that. Set the bot up and went for a jog, came back to 1 chin caught during that time. Might be problematic on my end, I dont know. Just use caution and if the developer has any insight that would be appreciated.

E: Failed to mention; worked just perfect last night up to aroud 1AM (timezone UTC+3).

Edited by dhoryd1

Works Ok but not super fast. Also does not contemplate that in the wildy you can lay one more trap than what is the maximum for your level. I was catching black salamanders at level 67 and only allowed me to put down 4 traps instead of the 4+1 which would total 5. Plus it is a bit slow,

8 hours ago, darktemplar242 said:

Suddently started to not detect layed traps this morning at chins, trying to lay trap over and over again where there is already one. botted 1-61 btw.

This was probably because TRiBot was down for a few hours today due to a client update. TRiBot is working fine now.

1 hour ago, primalzero said:

Wanting to know If you can make a timer limit or lvl limit to stop at?

example  stop script at lvl 44 or bot script stops after 3 hours

Use script queue. It can be found in the client under “View” this way you can make the script stop whenever you want 

On 6/6/2018 at 11:39 AM, primalzero said:

Wanting to know If you can make a timer limit or lvl limit to stop at?

example  stop script at lvl 44 or bot script stops after 3 hours

I can add the support for a stop timer to this script when I can.

Edited by Aropupu

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies