Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mute

[ABCL 10][DISCONTINUED][Money Making][Farming][Thieving] mSorcGarden [$4.99][Herbs / Sqirks]

That's about 4 months old, and am currently way to busy with school, and essential updates to add suggestions. Thanks for your concern.

Then it would behoove you to edit that. Aside from that my main concern lies in the reliability of this bot. Sorcerers Garden is an excellent way to make money and I was thrilled when I saw it; however, I was disappointed to see an overwhelming number of people claiming that the bot was is a failure and showing pictures proving their claims. But what is even more concerning is the scripter's LACK of concern. People tell you the bot is not working and you simply say "its never not been working", when clearly there are fatal problems.

What is your time line for these "essential updates" and what are they supposed to fix? when I see this script is preforming acceptably i will be more than happy to buy it. 

btw acceptable is (successful run > 75%) unacceptable is anything less than a less than a 75% success rate. If you consider anything less than that to be acceptable, then you are an unacceptable scripter.

If you'd shown concern, I'd have thanked you for it.

Then it would behoove you to edit that. Aside from that my main concern lies in the reliability of this bot. Sorcerers Garden is an excellent way to make money and I was thrilled when I saw it; however, I was disappointed to see an overwhelming number of people claiming that the bot was is a failure and showing pictures proving their claims. But what is even more concerning is the scripter's LACK of concern. People tell you the bot is not working and you simply say "its never not been working", when clearly there are fatal problems.

What is your time line for these "essential updates" and what are they supposed to fix? when I see this script is preforming acceptably i will be more than happy to buy it. 

btw acceptable is (successful run > 75%) unacceptable is anything less than a less than a 75% success rate. If you consider anything less than that to be acceptable, then you are an unacceptable scripter.

If you'd shown concern, I'd have thanked you for it.

6dvPa.jpg

Sorry if any confusion was encountered, but I assure you, I have updated the OP.

The above image represents a successful script to me, you don't get to define success for everyone, but on a personal level.

If that's not successful enough for you, then you don't have to buy my script. Considering you're already raising these concerns without even owning my script is insulting.

If you have any other concerns, you can add me on skype (mute-x), but I'd appreciate it if you didn't post on my thread unless you actually own my script, so you could contribute something more productive.

Edited by Mute

6dvPa.jpg

Sorry if any confusion was encountered, but I assure you, I have updated the OP.

The above image represents a successful script to me, you don't get to define success for everyone, but on a personal level.

If that's not successful enough for you, then you don't have to buy my script. Considering you're already raising these concerns without even owning my script is insulting.

If you have any other concerns, you can add me on skype (mute-x), but I'd appreciate it if you didn't post on my thread unless you actually own my script, so you could contribute something more productive.

I never said that i was defining success for everyone. I said that i would buy the script when i saw it was performing acceptably. The sentence that followed immediately after implied that my definition of acceptable would be a .75 probability of success. Also the fact that I have raised these concerns without even owning your script shouldnt be taken as a insult it should be an eye opener for you. Believe it or not, people actually read these forms before they go throwing their money at people, and if I see these problems so do many others.

btw 250 successful runs of 329 total runs leave a .7599 probability of success. I will stick to my word and try your script. 

I never said that i was defining success for everyone. I said that i would buy the script when i saw it was performing acceptably. The sentence that followed immediately after implied that my definition of acceptable would be a .75 probability of success. Also the fact that I have raised these concerns without even owning your script shouldnt be taken as a insult it should be an eye opener for you. Believe it or not, people actually read these forms before they go throwing their money at people, and if I see these problems so do many others.

btw 250 successful runs of 329 total runs leave a .7599 probability of success. I will stick to my word and try your script. 

It's not an eye opener if there wasn't a problem to begin with. As I said before, please add me on skype if you want to discuss this further. (mute-x)

6dvPa.jpg

I'd just like to add to the credibility of this script, that I've been getting even better results on Summer. It's been running for 20 hrs in total with an average of 34 fruits an hour, I didn't save a proggy cause it wasn't one long run, more like increments of 4, but nonetheless, this script works really well and I for one am glad I bought it.

@Gamergui

No need to post 3 times, like seriously?

I am going to fix spring garden today. If it still doesn't work in 3 days, as stated in the Scripter Rules, then I'll give you a refund. But for now you need to calm down. You've waited what, 10 minutes?

Edited by Mute

Man i manually got 45 thieving to find out autumn is also broken. Sometimes it freezes at door. And it fails all the time

Using summer garden: It stops when leaving the garden with a full inv of herbs, it will click the door but it will just stand there. Manual fix? Click outside the house. 

Also it goes to the shantay bank where it will stop aswell/

Ok i'll fix both when I get home @ 12

Using summer garden: It stops when leaving the garden with a full inv of herbs, it will click the door but it will just stand there. Manual fix? Click outside the house. 

Also it goes to the shantay bank where it will stop aswell/

mine is doing the same as well. summer and winter gardens are running great.

Can anyone confirm the round current GP/h rate of this script please?

Also, are there currently any considerable bugs?

Also, ban rate?

And are there many people per world currently using this? I remember back in the day where near enough each wortld was packed as fuck with botters.

Considering buying this as always had massive amounts of success using previous sorc garden scripts before EoC. Hope I can get these answered ASAP as really am interested.

Cheers.

I been having some problems with the autumn garden.  The bot gets caught and put out into the "lobby" and just keeps clicking like it is in the garden yet.  I don't think it regestered that it was thrown out. This has happened a few times and the last time i let it go for about 5 minutes to see if it would fix itself and it did not.  To fix i need to stop the script and restart it.

Edit: It also just happened at the winter garden.  I dont know if maybe i have done something wrong maybe?

Here is a screen shot of where it stands and clicks the red x is where it spam clicks at. 

34p4.png

Winter one.

u0c9.png

Edited by Whiskers

Can anyone confirm the round current GP/h rate of this script please?

Also, are there currently any considerable bugs?

Also, ban rate?

And are there many people per world currently using this? I remember back in the day where near enough each wortld was packed as fuck with botters.

Considering buying this as always had massive amounts of success using previous sorc garden scripts before EoC. Hope I can get these answered ASAP as really am interested.

Cheers.

i was running summer garden and getting just barly over 100k per hour. 

i ran this bot for 2 nights and got ban. i was running multiple accounts on my ip so it is possible that it is not this bots fault. however, i have never been caught before and i was caught on almost all accounts the second night running this script. i didnt 24/7 bot it either... i made my 7$ worth the rs gp but immediately lost it and much much more.

• Like 1

I been having some problems with the autumn garden.  The bot gets caught and put out into the "lobby" and just keeps clicking like it is in the garden yet.  I don't think it regestered that it was thrown out. This has happened a few times and the last time i let it go for about 5 minutes to see if it would fix itself and it did not.  To fix i need to stop the script and restart it.

Edit: It also just happened at the winter garden.  I dont know if maybe i have done something wrong maybe?

Here is a screen shot of where it stands and clicks the red x is where it spam clicks at. 

Winter one.

Ok thanks, should be fixed in 1.0.2