Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

ItsCollin

Ankou Camper [Free] [Open Source]

pkmod - You are having that problem because you are lower level than the Ankous. It searches for the string "Attack Ankou" but for you it probably says "Walk here Ankou" since they are the same level. Once you hit 76 you will no longer have this problem.

Swim Left - What's with the inventory and food?

Edited by ItsCollin
  • Like 1

hey just started using the script love it sofar,

when do you think you wil start implementing dba&restore pot ? 

i want that max dammage output :) and exp input :D

another feathure id like to see is not just how much exp per hour, but also the total exp gain sofar

will post an api lateron @45 minute run time sofar

@colin i think he just paused the script to bank and then returned to make the screen shot 

Edited by d3mons

pkmod - You are having that problem because you are lower level than the Ankous. It searches for the string "Attack Ankou" but for you it probably says "Walk here Ankou" since they are the same level. Once you hit 76 you will no longer have this problem.

Swim Left - What's with the inventory and food?

I had just got back from banking and getting more b2p tabs. 

update: today when i woke up i was died and ended up in lumby with only my rune, no idea how i died but though i should let you know.

hi bro i have a 10 hour proggy ad just came home to another 11 hour proggy so it would be 21 hours

when i just came back i noticed it was behind a door  with some stuff in my inventtory like gems and such

would it be possible to drop gems/coins and other junk from randoms? becouse i am pretty sure it starts bugging when the inv is getting filled with them have seen this happening several times.

notheless real nice script bro

• Like 1

Okay guys, another morning. Thank you for the IDs and screenshots.

I do have a problem with dbax spec though. I guess I haven't played in a while, but it's spec actually lowers your stats? Kind of odd. So I can't just dbax spec whenever I have full spec. Can anyone tell me how other scripts do it? Restore potions?

In other news, I am working on supporting DDS spec as well. Since d mace and d long have similar spec usage, they won't be difficult to add afterwards. Currently, dbax spec support "works" but due to the decrease in stats it isn't really recommended.

I have also added to this next version an extra box in the setup asking for your weapon id. The default ID is a whip, but I think I can add a nice list of "defaulted" weapons that you will not need to add on your own. I need a favor! Please let me know what weapons you use the most with this script.

Anyway, I have to go to some bullshit music class at my community college for the next hour and a half. When I return I will most likely continue working on this script.

One more thing. While I am gone, you might want to suggest or think about some other locations where you would like to use this script. Requirements include: long term fighting, no banking, preferably dropping stackables. Low amounts of damage. I am considering turning this script into a yak script as well. They would be separate scripts with separate threads.

I had just got back from banking and getting more b2p tabs. 

update: today when i woke up i was died and ended up in lumby with only my rune, no idea how i died but though i should let you know.

I am not sure either... did you use a ring of life?

=============================

Okay so people are having reports of dying or filling up inventory after long periods of use. I have not experienced this problem before because I keep my usage around 3-5 hours at a time. To solve this, I will be adding coins and gems to the drop list. However, the best solution is still responsible use. If you run this script for more than 5 hours without attention it *may* malfunction.

Edited by ItsCollin
  • Like 1

Alright here's an update for today so far. Still need to work on some stuff and then you'll see v0.05.

-Added fried mushrooms to loot list, along with all the other food the script supports. It will now pick up any supported food when there is space in inventory.

-Special attack works and supports multiple specs (dds, d long, etc) but I have only tested DDS. Still need to test d long and d mace.

-Drops noted emeralds. Still need to add the other gems. In the future I will let the user decide what to keep and what to drop as far as noted gems goes.

-For some reason the loot while in combat / out of combat preferences are not working. I added a "both" option but I have my script running on "Yes" and it isn't doing what I want it to do... but it isn't a big deal. I will have it fixed in v0.05

Could you possibly add a seperate looting method for ranged? Like an option to "click here for ranged" in the GUI,  then just have it loot main items while in combat, then have an arrow/ranged weapon loot phase every 1-2 minutes with the chosen arrow ID? I feel like right now, as it is, while im using addy arrows i'm missing ALOT of the drops. it is however looting my addy arrows perfect, so its a decent ranged bot in its own, just low profit.

Keep up the good work collin! Also, do you accept donations? I appreciate all you're doing. I've been looking for a decent bot to train my range. This one just so happens to loot other goodies too :P

Could you possibly add a seperate looting method for ranged? Like an option to "click here for ranged" in the GUI,  then just have it loot main items while in combat, then have an arrow/ranged weapon loot phase every 1-2 minutes with the chosen arrow ID? I feel like right now, as it is, while im using addy arrows i'm missing ALOT of the drops. it is however looting my addy arrows perfect, so its a decent ranged bot in its own, just low profit.

Keep up the good work collin! Also, do you accept donations? I appreciate all you're doing. I've been looking for a decent bot to train my range. This one just so happens to loot other goodies too :P

I will work on better configurations for range once I have special attack done. Also on the list is protect prayer, but range is higher priority. I think I may be able to auto-detect the weapon ID, so you won't have to manually enter what ammo to loot, it will just do it. I will also tweak the looting code to be a little more efficient. But first, special attacks.

Today's progress: Took some adderal, after studying for my math class I will pound out some stellar code. Should have special attack working for DDS, D Mace, and D Long soon. I will add the others mentioned here but you'll need to test them. For DBax I will probably add a special check that only activates spec when attack and defense are 100%. The spec and re-equip code works great, I just need to add a bunch of common weapons to an array. If your weapon is not supported, you will be able to manually enter it.

Next update I plan to do some range work. It will autodetect if you are using a ranged weapon, and also autodetect what ammo it needs to loot. This will be after I release special attacks though.

Edited by ItsCollin

Hey, does it support dragon mace special? and how does the Dbaxe special work exactly?

I haven't tested d mace, but I think it should work just fine. Same concept as dds. If you use it, please report back if it works. Also, this is important: the first v0.04 class I uploaded didn't have the 25% setting for d mace, so it will only spec once. If you use dmace and it only does 1 spec, redownload the script, even if you have v0.04.

Dragon battleaxe will spec only when your defense and attack have been completely restored. This means it will spec ASAP, without decreasing your stats. Soon, I will implement many more potions, so you can use attack / defense potions to boost your dbax spec rate. I also plan on supporting stat restore potions if you would rather use those.

If you want to use dbax spec, simply bring a dbax with you. It automatically detects it, uses it, and re-equips what you had before, as long as you are using a d scim, whip, or d long. If you are using a different weapon, just manually enter the ID when you start the script and it will re-equip it after spec.

Edited by ItsCollin