• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

ItsCollin

Ankou Camper [Free] [Open Source]

word of advice, always equip a ring of life when u bot :shy:

ALWAYS!!!! :D lol

i tried this bot and it worked fine for a while .... and i had my invent exactly like picture you posted in the intro i was baby sitting it for about 40 minutes thought well its going fine so went to wash the dishes and when i came back i was in lumby...instead of using the home teleport tab it just took hits i presumed until i read the game chat...kept spamming you have no bones left....so i because of this script i lost 200 bones to peaches tabs dragon legs and zerker helm.

If you read the instructions... it only supports home teleport or varrock teleport tabs. I didn't add the others because I didn't have any of them at the time. Make sure you read the rest of the instructions before trying it again and also wear a ring of life.

Also, DBA works just fine on my computer. It sounds like most people don't like v0.04, but DBA works great for me. So I don't really know what to fix.

Edited by ItsCollin

i read it correctly and if you read my post i said " home teleport " as in tabs...i followed the image posted exactly from 1 of each loot + tabs do i had home tele tab...

my bad, thought you had a lumby tab, didnt read properly, how ironic. well, this script works great for everyone so far, me included, only had 1 close call and that was in v0.03 when I messed up the health detection. so you are doing something wrong. start with food, maybe you just have too low defense and eat too much, or maybe you dont do enough damage to kill and collect enough bones. if your account is not good enough to kill ankous with b2p that is not my fault. i developed this primarily for myself, and i use it only on a level 100+ account so i cannot help you if you are too low combat.

===================

Update Info

next update will have extra settings all built into the paint interface. each info tab will have multiple pages that can be scrolled with buttons in the paint. i hope to increase the detail of the paint and of the level information, giving you as much information as possible for your progress with this script. i will also consider adding some death prevention because it seems some unprepared users are having poor luck with the ankous. the script will no longer start if you are below level 76, and it will also no longer start if there are already 2 players in the room. also i will look into exiting the room when it is low, instead of using tabs to escape.

in the future i will also be developing scripts with this same type of framework. i want to make this script compatible with many different AFK monsters, including ghouls, flesh eaters, maybe bandits, or whatever you suggest. so please let me know if there are any other high combat monsters that you want to kill without banking.

also, if dba is not working for you, please post a screenshot of your inventory, along with your combat level and/or stats. if you do not want it public you can pm it to me. i have not had any problems using dba or dds or dlong, with the only exception that using dlong as a primary weapon, it only specs once when it gets 100%. other than that special attacks work great for me.

Edited by ItsCollin

collin can you look into this please.

i dont make anti randoms, talk to the anti-random devs not me

Dba works fine nvm

thank you. try dds too i think it looks cool haha

Updated to v0.041

-No longer starts if your combat is <76.

-No longer starts in crowded worlds (2+ players already).

-Censors name at bottom of chat.

-Loots clue scrolls (BETA, UNTESTED). Default is off.

Edited by ItsCollin

used this script alot so far and its good, but i hope you will add feature to open the door and walk trough after misclicking and walking out, since ive been camping between 2 doors for a few hours after a misclick, and also when they are agressive and you get , for example, a mystery box, walk out the door and finish the random there and then go back,

also cant wait for prayer support to be added,

There can't be more then 1 person other then yourself in the room when you start it...

Im having the same problem, and there was only 1 person in the room, and had my inv set up and it just doesnt start. doesnt give an error or anything its simply wont start

Im having the same problem, and there was only 1 person in the room, and had my inv set up and it just doesnt start. doesnt give an error or anything its simply wont start

Make sure you are looking at Bot Debug. It prohibits you from starting if you are <76 cb or there are 2 players already in the room, so 3 total including you. If it does this, it will tell you in "Bot Debug" not "Client Debug" so please pay attention to that. If the script doesn't display this and still won't start, I have no idea. Maybe a problem with tribot.

Also, there's been some talk among the reddit bot busting community about busting the ankou bots. Just a warning. I don't know if it will take off. But if you are playing legit, keep an eye on jmod cc's and other botbusting cc's and warn us.

I personally am taking a break from ankous to quest so I won't be updating this script for a little bit. It sounds like it is working

got banned today after using it for 13 days got from 60 str - 90 str great script but have to stop using it because dont want perm ban:P thnx again for the script collin it worked great

Please don't overbot this location, it would be better for all of us if we do not draw attention to ankous. I almost didn't release this because I didn't want my favorite place to bot to fill up with more bots, or worse a botbust.

Edited by ItsCollin

Just tried it for roughly 2 hours, works well :)
I don't understand why it doesn't drop noted gems even tho I set it to drop them (makes less inventory for bones/peaches + uses tabs more and more often..) anybody with the same problem?
And also as somebody mentioned above, you should make it able to open doors after missclick.
Great script anyways! Thanks brother, cheers.

I've been using Whip and decided to grab D baxe for spec, it put on the d baxe and specced, but then didn't re-equip the whip.

Haven't seen if it tries to re-equip the D baxe to spec again, but will check.

If you start with a weapon, that should be the primary weapon that gets re-equipped after using the spec weapon.

Ty :P

I've been using Whip and decided to grab D baxe for spec, it put on the d baxe and specced, but then didn't re-equip the whip.

Haven't seen if it tries to re-equip the D baxe to spec again, but will check.

If you start with a weapon, that should be the primary weapon that gets re-equipped after using the spec weapon.

Ty :P

Very strange, works fine on my end. Are you changing any settings when you run it? You shouldn't need to change any settings at all for whip + dbax. It's what I do as well.

Anyway here's a tiny little 2 hr proggy, getting 50k+/hr defense xp and making a nice 150k per hour while doing so :)

wSVRFGd.jpg

this is a development version but I don't think I changed anything, except for fucking up the paint haha

New paint progress

lhXgCN1.jpg

im drinkin some beers and programmin' some paint shit. i want to make like separate pages and shit but idk thats a lot of work and a lot of rectangles. i think the bright green / red color looks like shit compared to the grey / dark grey etc but idk color scheme shit whatever. it has a progress bar now so that's cool. i am going to try and make the images work again.

if you are pr0 at paintz i would really appreciate your services. i am not willing to pay for it personally, but if you expect payment maybe we can work something out with donations.

Edited by ItsCollin

Very strange, works fine on my end. Are you changing any settings when you run it? You shouldn't need to change any settings at all for whip + dbax. It's what I do as well.

Anyway here's a tiny little 2 hr proggy, getting 50k+/hr defense xp and making a nice 150k per hour while doing so :)

wSVRFGd.jpg

this is a development version but I don't think I changed anything, except for fucking up the paint haha

New paint progress

lhXgCN1.jpg

im drinkin some beers and programmin' some paint shit. i want to make like separate pages and shit but idk thats a lot of work and a lot of rectangles. i think the bright green / red color looks like shit compared to the grey / dark grey etc but idk color scheme shit whatever. it has a progress bar now so that's cool. i am going to try and make the images work again.

if you are pr0 at paintz i would really appreciate your services. i am not willing to pay for it personally, but if you expect payment maybe we can work something out with donations.

Those progress bars look good, maybe make the background of everything black with white font?

I updated script to 0.41 or whatever (clue scroll update) and it re-wields the whip after spec, ty :)

Edited by Kamakazi

teaser for something else im working on http://i.imgur.com/AXeCWaa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GejfsxB.jpg yes thats guthans yes it switches to it when low. yes it re-equips it. this will be in Ankou script soon.

script is looking good but plese add super strenght pots/superhuman prayer fast!, cant wait lol,

btw i see myself on 1 of ur pics lol