Find results in...

USA's Merchanter [Simple & Easy][15$]

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to USA's Merchanter!     Features   - All the methods for grabbing the values from the trade - All the methods for determing who you're trading with, if the other player has accepted, what

USA Merchanter V4.0 is now live. I have tested everything in this, please (during the initial stages) keep an eye on it. I haven't found any scenarios of foul/unbalanced trading but there could be iss

Update: Doing a complete overhaul of this script, GUI and everything. I'm making a task-based system where you can add items in an order either BUYING or SELLING and it will do each until the task is

I wouldn't consider buying this until the instances problem is fixed.  I'm not spending eight extra dollars on top of the 6.95 I've already spent for VIP (only because it continually bugs and says that I am not a VIP, even though I have premium scripts I can run) just so I can end the instance and restart.  Either USA is busy on Skype or ignoring the problem, I've only experienced it with this script (but it could be with the client itself.)  When I restart it, the max time this runs before giving me the multiple instance glitch is about ten minutes.  I'd stay away from this until it's fixed, because it's useless having to baby sit this script if it keeps stopping due to this error.  The script itself works besides this large issue.

Edited by FinnG0d

This script needs some work for it's price..

From the last week or so using it these are the problems I've incurred;

- Logs out randomly thinking it's finished buying / selling what it's been requested to do.

- I lost 6M worth of red partyhats from which I can only assume was from an error I did myself on the value of the items I wanted to sell.. So quickly got cleaned, I understand this is an issue on my behalf, but most of the time I'm remote connecting to my desktop from my phone to check and keep restarting the script. Perhaps something big and red and bold on the paint would at least warn users of their sale price rather than finding out after they're cleaned.

- Struggles with random events, not sure if this is your issue.

- If someone waits the entire trade screen time and then puts an offer up, then they decline. You log out believing your sale is completed.

There should also be an option to sell / buy *all as an option, rather than 10 or 20 or whatever you guess will be the sale pattern. If you're flipping items then it would be nice to have the option to buy as many as your current cash stack will allow, then when that is used up it only concentrates on selling, then when you can buy more it starts up buying and selling again.

My 2 cents, but it sucked loosing 6m.

This script needs some work for it's price..

From the last week or so using it these are the problems I've incurred;

- Logs out randomly thinking it's finished buying / selling what it's been requested to do.

- I lost 6M worth of red partyhats from which I can only assume was from an error I did myself on the value of the items I wanted to sell.. So quickly got cleaned, I understand this is an issue on my behalf, but most of the time I'm remote connecting to my desktop from my phone to check and keep restarting the script. Perhaps something big and red and bold on the paint would at least warn users of their sale price rather than finding out after they're cleaned.

- Struggles with random events, not sure if this is your issue.

- If someone waits the entire trade screen time and then puts an offer up, then they decline. You log out believing your sale is completed.

There should also be an option to sell / buy *all as an option, rather than 10 or 20 or whatever you guess will be the sale pattern. If you're flipping items then it would be nice to have the option to buy as many as your current cash stack will allow, then when that is used up it only concentrates on selling, then when you can buy more it starts up buying and selling again.

My 2 cents, but it sucked loosing 6m.

1. Should not happen however I'll recheck the code.

2. User error, take your time I can't account for careless mistakes

3. That's an ongoing battle we're constantly working on, (client related)

4. Increase your trade timer, re-check the GUI options. Default is 60 seconds.

5. You can set a number higher than your cash stack or exact number.. it will stop when you are out of coins and/or have attained all the items

awesome script made me tons of money! got 1 thing

some times when i have to redo the gui a couple times i stop and re-run script a couple times in a row cause i forgot something,

I will get

• [03:13:37] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script.

While i never ever have used this bot on 2 accounts at the same time neither have i used it from 2 ip's at the same time etc etc.

it is working like 10 mins later, bur it's pretty annoying when it happens before u want to go to bed

This script is so poor for it's price, it logs out with items still in its inventory thinking it's already sold them, it logs a sold item when it's in the second trade screen BEFORE it even accepts the money(sometimes doesn't even click accept) 

Elaborating on the 'logging out with items still in its inventory'

I set it up to sell 20 rune plates, it sold 19 and with the last one, it said sold all items in the second trade screen and logged it's self out.

Thanks for your reply, I think some of the issues I stated could be fixed by simply adding some sort of function that remembers your saved settings? For example, if I fill out the gui to my criteria then have the option to "save" then when I reload the bot or script, I can manually select from a saved file/database and load up multiple different saved templates.

Would make ease of use much better and eliminate typos that can cost you your bank.

I found a problem:

When its trying too sell the last few items its selling like tabs it wont finish the rest it says it sold it all but it will close the second trade screen and log out even if someone offered for the rest of the items i have left please fix this.

Also can you make it auto merch until the amount of items you have is gone then when the amount of cash is gone it goes back to items. And one more thing can you make it save what we put so we dont have to keep typing in what we need? thank you

Edited by giga55