Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Encoded

Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]

51 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

I also found my account MAX zoomed in - idk how could it max zoom in, but it did. was standing for hours fixing camera angle little bit to all sides every 1 sec..

I haven't made any changes to the script (last update was over a month ago now) and I know you're a long time user so there might be something else at play. Also no one else has ever come to me with these issues. I'll investigate and see what I can find out, but I recommend enabling the TRiBot setting "New Mouse Input Policy" and blocking user input when running the script if you aren't already. Also it looks like you are running on a VPS which might be running slow depending on its specs which can cause delays in TRiBot's actions resulting in unintended behavior. 

Edited by Encoded

1 hour ago, Encoded said:

I haven't made any changes to the script (last update was over a month ago now) and I know you're a long time user so there might be something else at play. Also no one else has ever come to me with these issues. I'll investigate and see what I can find out, but I recommend enabling the TRiBot setting "New Mouse Input Policy" and blocking user input when running the script if you aren't already. Also it looks like you are running on a VPS which might be running slow depending on its specs which can cause delays in TRiBot's actions resulting in unintended behavior. 

exactly, i used script a lot and never had any of these issues.

My clients are laggy, but why wouldn't it be laggy if script don't need to run smooth u know. it does not effect XP/H so i increase client tick delay to save  CPU to run more bots. I do this for years and never had anything like this happening, or at least i don't remember.

I am pretty sure it opened hunter skill guide because anti-ban fucked up - maybe you could remove XP check to avoid this in general (XP checking as antiban is a meme anyways)

And i'm not sure why in general there is option to increase game ticks as a CPU saving option IF it can fuck up script so easy(?) maybe its better to remove it so people don't use it? Or maybe there can be safety trigger that detect how much your camera is zoomed and if its changed - change back to what it was.

P.S. I have been using other scripts with the same client options on same machine and no other script had anything like this happening (at least not yet) 

The bot is not working, I am getting the message: "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script", even though no other script is running anywher. It's just me.... Can you help me please? I rebotted my client/pc and everything. All other scripts work fine btw. 

41 minutes ago, ownsgood said:

The bot is not working, I am getting the message: "The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Cannot run script", even though no other script is running anywher. It's just me.... Can you help me please? I rebotted my client/pc and everything. All other scripts work fine btw. 

Wait 15-30 minutes after you restart and the instances should timeout. Make sure you use the stop script button when stopping the script and don't exit out of the client.

i got this  message after a day when im running a bot, it freezes my whole tribot client and runelite. do may know a fix for this cause my bot stops working.btw im running 8 other bots and its only one who got this error. the only fix for now is to restart the whole runelite and tribot client. 

https://gyazo.com/7f44264b289e1176541a3f480d816c3c

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      Auto Wintertodt Pro subdues the Wintertodt located on Zeah for profitable firemaking experience.
      This is a dangerous activity. Do not bot with any items you are not willing to lose!
      Wintertodt Requirements:
      - 50+ Firemaking
      Recommended:
      - 21+ Woodcutting w/ Mithril axe if fletching
      - 41+ Woodcutting w/ Rune axe if not fletching
      Current Options:
      - Fletching
      -Hybrid (Fletch/Cut)
      - Lighting Brazier
      - Fixing Brazier
      - Idling at 500 Points
      Braziers Supported:
      - South West
      - South East
      Food Supported:
      - Any item with the "Eat" option, including cakes.
      - Wine
      - Saradomin brews if using item id or entering "Saradomin brew" as the food name. Requires 4 dose brews if entering name and not id.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Dragon axe special attack supported.
      Recommended amount of logs for 1-50 firemaking:
      - 135 normal
      - 324 oak
      - 891 willow OR 459 willow & 297 Maple Logs
      Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 7 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!

Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Usage Guidelines:
      Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Food name must be the exact name when inputting it in the GUI.
      Must have all required items at script start:
      - Axe equipped or in inventory.
      - Tinderbox in inventory or Bruma Torch equipped or in inventory.
      - Knife in inventory (only if fletching).
      - Hammer in inventory (only if fixing brazier).
    • By Encoded
      Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.
      Requirements:
      - 34+ Farming
      - 100% Hosidius House Favour
      Recommended:
      - Full graceful and/or high agility level
      Usage Guidelines:
      - Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
      - Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
      - Have at least 6 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
      - Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
      If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
      Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.
      This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.

Supports 3 different planting methods: 14x5 15x2, 16x6 4x1, and 17x5 15x1
      Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
      Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
      Humidify staffs supported:
      - Steam battlestaff
      - Mystic steam staff
      Purchase:
      3 credits for 2 weeks, 3 instances. 5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!
      Click here to purchase.
      Minimum Experience 14x5 15x2 Rates:
      Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
      Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
      Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

• By Encoded
      Locations:
      - Edgeville furnace
      - Varrock anvil
      Smelts any bar or cannonballs at Edgeville furnace.
      Start at Edgeville bank or furnace with roofs off.
      Smiths dart tips, knives or platebodies at Varrock anvil.
      Start at Varrock west bank or anvil with roofs off.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2298
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By NotaBot1
      So simple question but figured a lot would have experience... How bannable is barbarian fishing? Best tips/ tricks for longterm sustainable botting with it, without bans ? And which script to use?
    • By Encoded
      Supported Courses:
      Gnome Stronghold Draynor Rooftop Varrock Rooftop Canifis Rooftop Falador Rooftop Seers' Village Rooftop Pollnivneach Rooftop Use the arguments field in the script selector to stop a specific level. Ex. input 10 to stop at level 10
      Make sure roofs are disabled and camera is zoomed all the way out. Start at the beginning of the course.
      Food is automatically detected (must have the Eat option) and the script should end when out of food.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2297
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-agility/src
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By Encoded
      Auto Woodcutter is a minimal all in one woodcutter.
      Reviewed and Rated 5/5 Stars at RSBotSpot
      - Preset locations
      - Custom locations
      - Shift Dropping
      - Mouse Key Dropping
      - Bird Nest support

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
      By Guest
      Have 4 days using FTWfishing script and just got banned on my 2 accounts, my main account and my bot, so, im really sad, just wanted to tell you this, and really unfair because I paid 6.5$ to TRIbot to get my stats not to get my ban. 
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies