Optimus AIO Combat & Magic [KILLS EVERYTHING] [SLAYER] [CRABS] [CANNON] [IRONMAN] [GUTHANS] [BANKING] [AIO MAGIC] [STUN ALCHING] [PRAYER] [POTIONS] [PROGRESSIVE] [SAFE SPOTTING] and more...

Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!

Glossary:

1. Description

2. Combat Overview

2.1 What Can the Script Kill
     2.2 Core Combat

2.3 Looting
     2.4 Banking
     2.5 Progressive Training
     2.6 Worldhopping

3. Magic Overview
     3.1 Regular Spellbook
     3.2 Ancient Spellbook
     3.3 Lunar Spellbook
     3.4 Combo Alching

4. Purchase Info
     4.1 Packages

5. Testimonials

6. Gallery

Total Runtime Statistics:

All%20Users.png

Click the link below to view the script Hiscores! Track your progress, check out your rank and compete for #1

http://tri-scripts.com/Signatures/AIO/hiscores.php

GUI Preview: 

s4ZwvpG.gif

1. Description:
Optimus AIO Combat & Magic
 is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.

2. Combat Overview:

2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:

The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 

• Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account. 
  • Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing. 
  • Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up. 
  • Experiments - Insane XP for pures.
  • Yaks - Insane XP for mains.
  • Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts.
  • All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer. 
  • Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains. 
  • Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete. 
  • Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations. 
  • Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD. 

2.2 Core Combat:

Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 

• Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area.fco91rL.gif
  • Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying.
  • Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars. 
  • Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions. 
  • Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching. 
  • Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered. 
  • Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro. 
  • Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish.
  • Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory. 
  • Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage. 
  • Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill. 
  • Bone burrying - Train up your prayer!

2.3 Looting:

• Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup
  • Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange.
  • Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places. 
  • High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train!
  • Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types.
  • Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly. 
  • Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one.
  • Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature. 

2.4 Banking:

• Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS.
  • Fully customisable inventory setups.
  • Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
    For example Ring of duelling(*). 
  • Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
    For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

[IMG]
  • Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more.
  • Will bank for multiple conditions: 
    Hp is below a set %.
    Inventory is full.
    Out of food.
    Out of runes.
    Out of ammo.
    Out of all potions.
    Out of prayer potions.
    Out of antifire potions.
    Out of cannonballs.
    Before a break starts.
    When your slayer task is complete.
  • Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank. 
  • Logs out when you're out of supplies.

2.5 Progressive training: 

The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:

• Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack.
  • Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack
  • Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script. 

2.6 Worldhopping

The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 

• Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly. 
  • Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy. 
  • Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates.
  • Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution. 
  • Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time.
  • Worldhop when someone talks in your area.

3. Magic Overview:

The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
(The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook

The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.

• Splashing
  • Strike spells
  • Bolt spells
  • Blast spells
  • Surge spells
  • Enchant jewelry spells
  • Superheat items
  • Enchant crossbow bolt spells
  • Curse spells
  • Alchemy spells
  • Teleport spells

3.2 Ancient Spellbook

The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.

• All rush spells
  • All burst spells
  • All blitz spells
  • All barrage spells

3.3 Lunar Spellbook

The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.

• Humidify
  • Superglass Make
  • Tan Leather
  • Plank Make
  • Spin Flax
  • String Jewelry 

3.4 Combo Alching

The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
It can combo alch with the following spells:

• Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time
  • Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour
  • Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP. 

4. Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:

$6 Package:
Instance count: 1
Duration: 1 month

Note: Bulk discounts are available for goldfarmers, please contact me via my discord in signature and we can work out a price :).

All packages include:

• VIP is not required to run the script
  • The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for the duration of your subscription.
  • Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

Click the image below to view the script on the TRiBot Shop.
eba4eb8bdd28c9c653c0522054f17bed.png

5. Testimonials:

JtoWVYq.png

6. Gallery:

Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

Rop3Npl.png

1672314681_Screenshot2018-12-3019_19_30.

0a971787b0eebf597dbe877ddc2a7727.png

83291fa60f71dfa52de7a399ad9a084f.png

5b7c9f00d695f7ba7b3b60a41eaba000.png

b76843254d55c5debee2251fce19046f.png

8b1eef171c038184499ec5d9a4a1178c.png

d60961dc35aebd504a467f0161d4cf2e.png

b4865efbd34a5d20b7b94904a10c7527.png

3438dae933ae9d2092e2702fc795c808.png

0a85372e92acb2a5bd7fd401b6388f7a.png

6c2e05312ca7f608203a479b62fce329.png

eac38b8ed903c5d747c5568f0c580590.png

d1cec234fb63116a8c65fd4d9f7ab2d0.png

Edited by Optimus
  • Like 10
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic! Glossary: 1. Description 2. Combat Overview      2.1 What Can the Script Kill      2.2 Core Combat      2.3 Looting      2.4 B

@chrismoon Okay if you could lend that to me tomorrow that would be great. And thanks   Black dragons are working perfectly   I'm thinking of creating a repository full with training presets fo

@C3NTRIX Fixed   @Sindre I'm working on a big update for the script at the moment, including a new gui and paint, as well as some new features, and osbuddy calculations

Just bought dude, looks very detailed, just a thought with break system does it pickup cannon before logout so you dont lose it?

Hmm I'm not too sure, using any of the logout options in the GUI means that it would pick up the cannon. 

But I have never really done much with the break system, I'll take a look at the breaking API now and see if I can work something out :)

Quick update:

• Greatly improved combo alching speed, before was getting around 120k magic xp/hr, now getting 160k hour! 

- this is using enfeeble and high alch, using stun is even faster xp than this!

prog_zps26863d5d.png

+ I added in extra emergency teleport options - Tele when: out of ppots, ammo, and food :)

Just bought this script, tried to run it and all i get is this...

• [23:57:07] Downloading script 'Tri AIO Ranged & Magic'.

and nothing happens!

Make sure you allow any firewall popups and just let it download. It has to download the script files, + some pictures and some item prices from zybez.net

But it shouldn't take any longer then 15 seconds (unless you have slow internet ). If it still doesn't open add my skype: tri.tribot and I'll help you out :)

Edited by Tri

Make sure you allow any firewall popups and just let it download. It has to download the script files, + some pictures and some item prices from zybez.net

But it shouldn't take any longer then 15 seconds (unless you have slow internet ). If it still doesn't open add my skype: tri.tribot and I'll help you out :)

Your script is on the repo twice he might have bought the wrong one =/

Wow you're really plugging your script for sales haha seems good though will sell itself easily.

Not really, If you were me; What would you put the script under? Why only place a magic & ranged script only in the ranged category, then people who are searching for a magic bot wouldn't find it :P

Edited by Tri

Yes but at the current stage it will not bank for more supplys, but it will fight correctly and then you can make it teleport when your out of pots

Really? So, it drinks pots and everything, along with antipoison?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dentist
      G.Vorkath

Features:
      1-Cross bow support 
      2-BlowPipe support 
      3-Ge-Restocking
      4-Decant potions
      5-Customizable GE , Banking 
      6-World 330 House support 
      7-Smart mini-break system 
      8-WorldHopping system 
      9-GUI profiles / arguemnt
      10-Auto Detect Gear on start 

Requirements:
      1-Dragon slayer 2 done 
      2-Set quick prayer as u wish 
      3-Set house door to always open 
      4-If using world 330 open houses option -> set teleport house to always outside 
      5-If using own house make sure to have protal nexus set to luner isles or lunar portal 
      6-if using own house make sure to have pools for prayer or Altar for restoring prayer 
      7-Items required is 1-Super extended anti fire shield
                                      2-Divan bastian potion 
                                      3-Anti Venom +
                                      4-Prayer or super restore potions 
      8-Bolts need if using cross bow 1-Ruby Dragon Bolt e
                                                          2-Diamond Dragon Bolt e 
      9-Only adamant darts supported for now for PB 
      10-Default food is manta ray u can change that if u want 
      11-Default Heal food is lobster u can change that if u want 

***U can buy items pre starting script if u dont want to activate restocking else script will buy required items  

Report any bugs or features u wan see in script and i will fix , add asap 

Activate Script From Here

Report Bug Or Suggestion

Progress Images :

• By Naton
      Description
      This bot will flip items on the grand exchange to the best of its ability using an intelligent algorithm. You must provide an item list.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/nmercher

Instructions
      Configure an item list
      Start near or at the grand exchange with gold in your inventory (the script will attempt to travel from anywhere but for best performance it's recommended to start at the grand exchange)

Requirements
      Gold to buy/sell items
      The ability to configure an item list/settings

Features
      An intelligent merch handling algorithm
      ABC2
      Custom item selection
      Detailed runtime statistics tracker, with exporting statistics to a text file/csv
      Runtime option selection (such as sell-only mode)
      Random AFK'ing
      Mini-breaking (log out for a period of time when there is nothing to do)
      Extremely accurate profit tracking
      Muling
      Advanced merching customization (ex. configure undercutting)
      A plethora of advanced customization

Pictures

Progress Reports

Highscores
      Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/mercher/

Signatures
      Show off your success with a dynamic forum signature generated just for you!
      Find yours at http://nscripting.com/mercher/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.png

Bug Reports
      For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).
      If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.
      At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.
      Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif
      The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences
      This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments
      All of my scripts support script arguments in the form
      settings:name where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.
      Ex.
      settings:last  
      User Testimonials

Notes
      Please read the entire forums thread
      Please not that this is not your traditional script where you can just press 'Start' and it starts making money. Merching is quite different from other scripts, and merching can have a learning curve - don't be discouraged if you aren't successful at first. 
      You have to configure an item list, and your settings play an important role in how much you make
      You should aim to reach about 0.75% - 1.25% of your cash stack/hr. This may vary depending on the current market, the time of day, and other variables (very large or very small cash stacks may not follow this rule).

Merching Resources
      https://www.ge-tracker.com/forums/topic/23-benefits-complete-osrs-flipping-guide-old-school-runescape/
      https://prices.runescape.wiki/osrs/

How to set up Mini-Breaking/Random-AFK'ing
      It's highly recommended to configure mini breaks and afking in the advanced preferences section. Mini breaking will only trigger when there is no offers to handle.

Undercutting
      Undercutting is the best way to increase the amount of money you make while merching.
      Using default prices without undercutting may drastically lower your profits.
      Undercutting can be found in advanced item preferences -> pricing, or at advanced preferences -> merching -> global item pricing.
      Here is an example of a settings configuration that undercuts by 0.02% when buying and selling. Note that the sell adjustment should be a negative value to undercut selling (because you want to decrease sell price to undercut when selling)

The values you should use to undercut in your list mainly depend on the items you're using. Try testing out different values to see what works best for your list.

Tips
      The most important settings is a solid item list, and undercutting (Advanced Preferences -> Merching -> Global Item Pricing). The merch speed might impact profit as well. Most of the other settings will probably have a minimal impact and are more for advanced users.
      To figure out good items to use I recommend finding items that are traded a decent amount. PVP items, PVM items, skilling items. Think items that people don't have patience for and want now so they will pay a premium. You can watch a lot of youtube videos on osrs merching (see FlippingOldschool).
      You can also browse real-time margins at https://prices.runescape.wiki/osrs/. There's a basic tutorial for merching at https://www.ge-tracker.com/forums/topic/23-benefits-complete-osrs-flipping-guide-old-school-runescape/.
      For undercutting, you'll really have to experiment to find what is good for the specific items you are trading in the current market state. I'd start with the above undercutting settings mentioned in the Undercutting section (+- 0.02%) and go from there. You could throw in some flat gp adjustments as well.
      The worst thing you can do is blindly go in and mess around with random settings without understanding what they are doing. Poor settings can actually increase the chance to lose money. If you did this, try resetting your settings (File -> New in the GUI), and start over with only the settings changed mentioned above. Don't mess around with random settings unless you understand what they can do, and that will come with time with using the script.
      Sometimes, it may not be worth it to find the 'perfect' settings. Focus on obtaining a profit level you are happy with. You may get diminishing returns on additional time spent tweaking your settings which will just bring frustration.
      Most will want to start off with a smaller stack size. Generally you'll see diminishing returns as your stack increases. Maybe start off with 10-20m. Not to mention this provides less risk in the case of a ban.
      Your item list can be as large as you want. However, I wouldn't make it any smaller than 20, and would recommend at least 30-40 items.
      On a side note, I recommend enabling random-afking/mini-breaks in Advanced Preferences. Merching doesn't require you to be logged in 24/7.

Mass applying advanced item preferences
      Right click items in your list to mass apply advanced item preferences from one item to others. You will be prompted for which options you want to apply.

Running Multiple Accounts With Same Item List
      When running multiple accounts with the same settings, you may run into issues where each account is competing with each other. There's a few settings in the script you can try.
      First, you can limit the amount of accounts trading an item at the same time at Advanced Preferences -> Merching -> Distribute Items. This allows you to say, for example, only buy items that less than two other accounts are merching. You should always try this setting first. If this doesn't provide enough, you can try another setting at Advanced Preferences -> Merching -> Item Randomization which will attempt to slightly randomize the items the script prefers.

Refund Policy
      For nMercher only, I offer a slightly different refund policy than all my other scripts. I recognize that many users may struggle with merching (some may be looking for more of a script where you just click 'Start' with little to no configuration, but here you have to build an item list). Therefore I offer a revised refund policy. You can get a refund for nMercher no questions asked within three days of purchase, for purchases of less than five instances. Send me a message on the forums.

Terms & conditions/Things to be aware of
      I do not provide an item list. You must choose your own items. Please do not pm me asking how to merch/what items you should use, I may ignore you. Feel free to join my discord to ask users there.
      This script relies on third party services. I cannot control the uptime of these services; the uptime is generally not a problem and it functions as it should however sometimes they may not work. In the event the third party services are down, the script will not function properly. I will not refund based on this. If the services are down for an extended period of time (multiple days), I will look further into the situation/refunding.
      Profit is highly dependent on several factors and many of them are out of the script's control. One hour you may make 1m and the next you may lose 200k (losses are rather rare, but they do happen).
      I only grant refunds in the case that there is a script error preventing script use for an extended period of time, or as specified in an explicit refund policy by myself.

*This profit depends on your cash stack (and other factors, including but not limited to the current market, the time of day/week, your item list/settings), and if you start with 50k I can't say you will make 100k/hr.
    • By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2381
      Or PM me the forums
    • By Naton
      Description
      This bot will kill green dragons at any location in the wilderness. It supports muling and restocking. It also contains a plethora of customization to create your own playstyle.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/ngreen-dragon-killer

Instructions
      Configure your inventory & equipment setup in the GUI, and select a dragon location.
      Have the necessary supplies, or have restocking enabled with enough gold for supplies.
      Start anywhere (preferably near a bank, or near the grand exchange if restocking, for best results).
      Recommended: Bring a teleport (include it in your inventory/equipement and the script will use it). All locations support either a burning amulet or a games necklace (View the instructions in the GUI for an up to date mapping)
      Recommended: Bring a looting bag. This will be used by the script if one is available; if one is not available then it will ignore it and loot one if possible (make sure looting looting bags is enabled in advanced preferences, it's enabled by default)

Requirements
      High enough stats to kill green dragons. Having dragon slayer started for an anti-dragon shield is recommended. Gold/supplies are required.

Features
      All green dragon locations in the wilderness
      Custom inventory/equipment setups
      Looting bag
      Intelligent anti-pk
      Teleporting
      Restocking
      Muling
      Prayers
      A plethora of advanced customization options

Pictures

Progress Reports

Highscores
      Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/gdk/

Signatures
      Find yours at http://nscripting.com/gdk/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.png

Bug Reports
      For the sake of both of our time, please attempt to solve issues on your own first to verify that the issue is not on your end (for example, misconfigured settings).
      If you are unable to resolve the issue on your own, please reach out to me for assistance. You can obtain assistance through the forums thread, the TRiBot forums private messaging system, or in my support discord.
      At the minimum, please provide the debug when reporting an issue. You can obtain the debug by following right clicking the Client Debug/Bot Debug tabs and clicking Copy to Clipboard. You can then paste this to pastebin and give me the link. This will help me to figure out what exactly is happening.
      Follow this gif for assistance with obtaining the debug. https://i.imgur.com/JruOAaz.gif
      The more information you can provide, the faster the issue is likely to be resolved. A description of the issue (ex. what is happening vs what you think should be happening) is helpful. A gif of the issue is very helpful, but if you can't get that then a screenshot is better than nothing. The debug, as mentioned above, should be provided.

Advanced Preferences
      This script contains a plethora of advanced customization. These settings are primarily targeted at more advanced users. It's not recommend to mess around with them until you have some experience with the script. You can hover your mouse over many of the advanced preferences for more information. If there is a specific setting you would like a description of, reach out to me and I'll add a tooltip/improve the existing tooltip to better help you.

Script Arguments
      settings:name where name is the name of the settings file to load. You can use the special name `last` to load your last settings.
      Ex.
      User Testimonials

Things to note
      Green dragons is a heavily botted gold farming activity. Almost no real players actually kill green dragons. Keep this in mind, and it's not recommended to bot on an account you really care about.
    • By Naton
      Description
      This bot will kill crabs (supported types: sand crabs, rock crabs, ammonite crabs, swamp crabs). It supports a plethora of customization to create your own playstyle.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/ncrab-killer

Instructions
      Select a crab location, and load your inventory (set up your inventory in-game then click the Load Current Inventory button).
      It's best to start near the crab location, though the script will attempt to travel from anywhere.
      Your inventory will want to contain food (if necessary), potions (if using potions), and coins (if using a location that needs coins, such as crabclaw island).

Requirements
      Appropriate stats to kill the crabs you have selected, and supplies/equipment to kill them

Features
      All sand crab locations (crabclaw island, crabclaw cave, zeah shoreline)
      Ammonite crabs
      Rock crabs
      Customizable crab tiles/reset tiles
      Progressive training
      Customizable on-crash actions (world hopping, attacking back, ending script, do nothing)
      Tons of preset locations
      Accurate crash and aggression detection
      Breaking support
      Supports almost all food (let me know if there's a food type you'd like to see, that isn't currently supported)
      Supports potions
      ABC2
      Moves mouse off screen when idle to simulate an AFK player
      Looting (fully customizable)
      Roaming
      Attacking stray crabs
      A plethora of advanced settings to create your own playstyle

Pictures

Progress Reports

Highscores
      Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/crabkiller/

Signatures
      Find yours at http://nscripting.com/crabkiller/signatures/users/YOUR TRIBOT USERNAME HERE.png

Bug Reports

Advanced Preferences

Script Arguments
      All of my scripts support script arguments in the form where
      Ex.
      User Testimonials

• By Naton
      Revolutionize your gold farm management by building automated custom workflows for preparing and managing your bots. 

Description
      This tool will allow you to build a list (basic) or tree (more advanced) of (conditional) tasks to automate your farm. You can build workflows for preparing your accounts as well as workflows for actually running your main money making scripts, or even combine the two to a fully automated workflow.
      The core of this script is a 'Task'. You can combine multiple tasks to run sequentially. You can add conditions to these tasks, or pick between tasks based on conditions. An example of a task is buying items from the grand exchange. An example of a condition is you have at least 5,000,000 gp.
      This bot can restock on any item at the grand exchange, trade items to and from a connected mule, start other scripts on tribot that you have access to, set up your inventory, set up equipment (you can configure it to be dynamic based stats), travelling anywhere, purchasing a bond and using it, hop worlds, teleport, and so much more.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/nrestocker

Instructions
      Configure a list of tasks (or a tree if you are looking for something more advanced). You can put together tasks in any order and the script will run them. Be creative - you can build many different workflows to save you time.

Requirements
      None (the requirements are really dependent on what tasks you have configured and how you have configured them, for example you will need gold to buy items on the grand exchange)

Features
      Grand Exchange buying
      Grand Exchange selling
      Choose any prices you want (3 different types, static, dynamic, and arrow keys)
      Adjust the pricing based on the amount of time the offer has been pending
      Muling (request items from mule, trade items off to mule)
      Deposit any items to bank
      Withdraw and items from bank
      Setup any inventory (with alternatives for each item)
      Setup and gear configuration (with alternatives for each item)
      Automatically run a separate script after nRestocker has finished (these can be queued, to run scripts after on another, or even perform another task within
      nRestocker)
      Buying a bond from the grand exchange, using it, and hopping to members worlds
      Hopping to any arbitrary world (supports a custom world, random f2p worlds, random p2p worlds, preferred regions)
      Moving anywhere (using dax walker, or using weighted custom paths)
      Teleporting using almost all jewelry and teleport tablets (feel free to request any teleport to be added)
      Simple waiting, optionally logged out
      Dropping items
      Selling all bank items above a certain threshold at any price
      Selling all inventory items above a certain threshold at any price
      Moving to GE (supports varrock teleport, ring of wealth, and amulet of glory) with custom priorities
      Moving to Zeah
      Setting quick prayers
      Setting fkey bindings + escape close interfaces
      Setting shift dropping
      Configuring advanced options within OSRS such as remove roofs
      Configuring left click character options (npc, player)
      Disabling sounds
      Setting resizable/fixed mode
      Setting left click withdraw banking settings and withdraw X value
      Setting camera zoom
      Enabling/disabling accept aid
      Decanting jewelry
      Decanting potions
      Filling blowpipe
      Charging trident
      Emptying blowpipe
      Emptying trident
      Obtaining ava's accumulators
      Obtaining a goblin staff
      Collecting from the collection box
      ... and so many more tasks

Pictures

Task Tree Images

Bug Reports

Advanced Preferences

Script Arguments
      Ex.
      User Testimonials

Notes
      A quantity of '0' is generally indicated as 'All'. For example, to sell all of an item, set the quantity to 0.

Variables

Account List/Account Dispatching
      Configure an account list at Advanced Preferences -> Account List, or a connection to nAccount Dispatcher at Advanced Preferences -> Account Dispatching.
      This will use a new account on script start, and rotate to a new account whenever the task list/tree completes, or when an account is banned/locked, and keep going until all accounts are used. There is more customization of this at Advanced Preferences -> Account List -> List/Dispatcher Options.

Templates
      nRestocker supports most string input as a template. This means it can take a line of text, and process it into something else based on some variables (for example, ingame name). Examples of places this is supported is the start script task, discord webhook task, and system notification task.
      Example. ${username} has ${attack-level} attack in world ${world} -> MyIngameName has 50 attack in world 304.
      The following template variables are supported:
      If you find a place that these are not currently supported, reach out to me and I will add it in. If there's another template variables that could help you, feel free to reach out and I will consider it.

External Tools
      This script works extremely well with the Graphical Client Starter. https://community.tribot.org/topic/80538-graphical-client-starter-automate-launching-managing-your-clients/
      This script can connect to nMule and nAccount Dispatcher
    • By Naton
      Would you like to gain incredibly fast smithing experience, using several different methods and locations, and being able to customize your own preferences?
      nSmither will help you to achieve your smithing goals.

Description
      This bot will smith/smelt/superheat in several different locations. It supports a progression system to chain several different tasks together. A plethora of customizable preferences is also available. If you are smithing cannonballs, the script can complete the dwarf cannon quest, train 1-35 smithing, restock, and mule off gold.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/nsmither

Instructions
      Select the item you want to smith/smelt/superheat
      Start the script near where you want to perform this activity (the script will attempt to travel from anywhere but for best performance it's recommended to start nearby)
      Have the required supplies ready (or gold, if smelting cannonballs with restocking)

Requirements
      The necessary smithing level for the item you want, and supplies to do so

Features
      Smithing - all items
      Smelting - all bars
      Superheating
      Cannonballs
      Cannonball grand exchange restocking
      Cannonballs muling
      Dwarf cannon
      Fresh level 3 support (Add an account to your gold farm in one click using nMule!)
      Progression system
      Automatic mode for smithing to always smelt the best item for the selected bar (can be chained with progression system to always smelt best item)
      A plethora of advanced customization

Pictures

Progress Reports

Highscores
      Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/smither/

Bug Reports

Advanced Preferences

Script Arguments
      Ex.
      User Testimonials

Cannonballs
      A lot of advanced settings for cannonballs can be found at Advanced Preferences -> Cannonballs. You can enable restocking at Advanced Preferences -> Cannonballs -> General, "Restock at GE". The script will automatically train from 1-35 smithing and complete dwarf cannon if required, before doing cannonballs.

• By Naton
      Description
      This bot will complete the Rogues' Den minigame accurately and efficiently. It supports a plethora of customization options.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/nrogues-den

Instructions
      Start at Rogues' Den
      Have stamina potions/energy potions in your bank, if applicable (stamina potions are recommended)
      Recommended - Zoom the camera out a bit/use resizable mode so the script can easily click. Don't zoom out too far or it won't be able to click accurately. Around 70% zoomed out is sufficient.
      The script will automatically use the 80 thieving shortcut if it can

Requirements
      50 Thieving and Agility

Features
      Completes the course in the most efficient manner possible
      Supports restoring run energy/drinking stamina
      Opening crates
      Stopping after # of crates or full set obtained
      80 Thieving shortcut
      Several misc. features and customization options in advanced preferences

Pictures

Highscores
      Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/roguesden/

Bug Reports

Advanced Preferences

Script Arguments
      Ex.
      User Testimonials

• By Naton
      Description
      This bot will charge air orbs at edgeville. It can restock supplies from the grand exchange and mule off gold. It supports a plethora of advanced customization.

Repository Link
      https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/norb-charger

Instructions
      Set up your gear and inventory.
      The following restrictions apply to the inventory/gear setups, and the script behavior is undefined if you don't follow them.
      Inventory setup must contain:
          Cosmic runes
          Uncharged orbs
      Gear setup must contain 
          Staff which provides air runes
           Amulet of glory
      For best results, start the script at edgeville or the grand exchange, or somewhere nearby these places.
      You can optionally bring a ring of dueling to use clan wars which is recommended.
      Have supplies, or gold to purchase them

Requirements
      The necessary magic level (66) to cast charge air orbs, and supplies/gold to do so

Features
      Charging air orbs
      Quick and powerful anti-pk system
      Custom inventory setups
      Custom gear setups
      Restocking
      Muling
      Decanting while restocking
      Clan wars refreshing support
      Numerous customization options to create your own playstyle (see advanced preferences)

Pictures

Progress Reports

Highscores
      Track your progress against other users at http://nscripting.com/highscores/orbs/

Bug Reports

Advanced Preferences

Script Arguments
      Ex.
      User Testimonials

Notes
      Charging orbs is a popular gold farming method. It's not recommended to charge orbs on any accounts you care about.

Restocking
      The script will buy the following items, if necessary, and restocking is enabled.
      Staff
      Ring of dueling
      Amulet of glory
      Uncharged orbs
      Cosmic runes
      Food
      Stamina

Fast-Charge Orbs
      This is a beta feature that will try to click the spell as fast as possible rather than afk'ing waiting for an inventory to complete. It's really not recommended to use this option because it doesn't increase much and massively increases clicks. Additionally, using paint delay or lagging can actually make this slower than the normal method.
  • Our picks

• Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 0 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies