Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

warfront1

[$4.00] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

Just got a bot busting moderate. Used this script from 1-72 rc, max 3 hours a day.

It was decent but a lot of times it would get stuck in these loops of clicking in two spots over and over, it happens at the bank or when it inadvertently opens up the minimap or spellbook filters. Just babysit if you're going to use it.

Hey, I would really appreciate some help setting up the bots for nature slave and master, so currently I am testing it and the prinicible works however I have a few bugs / im doing some stuff wrong. 

I have the bot wearing a nature tiara, it has the pure ess and cash on it when it trades my master it tries to give everything to it ...

Bit confused. Also worried the bot will die as i have no food on it  but i wasnt sure how this works. 

Cheers in advance. 

On 4/8/2020 at 8:25 AM, jombo said:

To use this bot do I need to have any items ?

Looks like it doesnt work for me I have Air talisman, bot opens the bank and then nothing happens.

Anyone got solution ?

Check the bot and client Debug it is most likely trying to tell you something that needs adjusted. One Piece of advice I usually give people is to start the bot within the altar as if you were doing a normal runecrafting run, and start there. Sometimes that clears up confusion on how the method works.

4 hours ago, Pkpower said:

Hey, I would really appreciate some help setting up the bots for nature slave and master, so currently I am testing it and the prinicible works however I have a few bugs / im doing some stuff wrong. 

I have the bot wearing a nature tiara, it has the pure ess and cash on it when it trades my master it tries to give everything to it ...

Bit confused. Also worried the bot will die as i have no food on it  but i wasnt sure how this works. 

Cheers in advance. 

The master gives back only what the runner would need for the next run. (IE. the slave does trade over everything) This is to limit the loss if the slave dies/is lost.

39 minutes ago, jimy said:

seems to get stuck when using runepouches, i wonder why?

What method are you having issues with, in addition rune pouch or rune essence pouches. In any case deleting your hooks.dat could potentially help.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-how-to-delete-hooksdat/

Warfront1

20 hours ago, warfront1 said:

Check the bot and client Debug it is most likely trying to tell you something that needs adjusted. One Piece of advice I usually give people is to start the bot within the altar as if you were doing a normal runecrafting run, and start there. Sometimes that clears up confusion on how the method works.

The master gives back only what the runner would need for the next run. (IE. the slave does trade over everything) This is to limit the loss if the slave dies/is lost.

What method are you having issues with, in addition rune pouch or rune essence pouches. In any case deleting your hooks.dat could potentially help.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-how-to-delete-hooksdat/

Warfront1

Would it be possible to make a mode where the bot only gives the pure ess over. I plan to purchase this and use say 20 slaves if i am trading the gp and the noted pure essence back each time it will be seriously annoying, could you also make it so there is an option for the bot to walk a safe route ? really appreciate the last reply thanks. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Pkpower said:

Would it be possible to make a mode where the bot only gives the pure ess over. I plan to purchase this and use say 20 slaves if i am trading the gp and the noted pure essence back each time it will be seriously annoying, could you also make it so there is an option for the bot to walk a safe route ? really appreciate the last reply thanks. 

What would you want to happen when the slaves run out of money/essense?

Would you want to manually restock them? How?

Also these slaves still have the possibility to die even if they were on the safe route, even though very low probability. 

You would not want to load a ton of material onto them. In addition you wouldn't want a ton in the bank either, as the ban rate

of the slave is rather high last I tested.

@papa skip I did the calculation a year or so ago, but I think I came up with ~1/2 minutes max lost per hour without that implemented.

I am aware it would be a slight improvement, but it isn't at the top of the priority list.

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

1 minute ago, warfront1 said:

Also these slaves still have the possibility to die even if they were on the safe route, even though very low probability. 

You would not want to load alot of material onto them.

Warfront1

I understand but for me i would prefer a slave to log out if it runs out of ess or cash. It is quite time consuming trading it back over to the slave it also creates a second trade which is not needed. 

As for the safe route are you saying the current one is safe ? as it goes between the village thing and teak trees where another bot i have used goes around the teak tree pen which to me seemed the safest route. 

Cheers,

Power

2 minutes ago, Pkpower said:

I understand but for me i would prefer a slave to log out if it runs out of ess or cash. It is quite time consuming trading it back over to the slave it also creates a second trade which is not needed. 

As for the safe route are you saying the current one is safe ? as it goes between the village thing and teak trees where another bot i have used goes around the teak tree pen which to me seemed the safest route. 

Cheers,

Power

I have both routes already designed (if you open the regular nature crafter[non master/slave] you could check it out). 

The thing with going the safe route is you will need more slaves to craft at the same rate.

Since the slaves are expendable and aren't carrying much, the thought was you can just run them down the unsafe route. 

This was designed back when people would run/craft natures using the "un-safe" route legit, something which isn't as common these days.

I'd be curious of the death rate going down the safe path with xp/hr in mind with amount of slaves running. 

Add me on discord (info in my signature). I refurbished this method roughly a year ago with the help of another customer who

was really interested in this method. If you want enhancements we are going to have to work together, as this is truly a niche method

that is a real pain to test. 

Warfront1

7 minutes ago, warfront1 said:

I have both routes already designed (if you open the regular nature crafter[non master/slave] you could check it out). 

The thing with going the safe route is you will need more slaves to craft at the same rate.

Since the slaves are expendable and aren't carrying much, the thought was you can just run them down the unsafe route. 

This was designed back when people would run/craft natures using the "un-safe" route legit, something which isn't as common these days.

I'd be curious of the death rate going down the safe path with xp/hr in mind with amount of slaves running. 

Add me on discord (info in my signature). I refurbished this method roughly a year ago with the help of another customer who

was really interested in this method. If you want enhancements we are going to have to work together, as this is truly a niche method

that is a real pain to test. 

Warfront1

Not a problem currently sorting dinner for the family so I might be a bit slow to reply (even on discord), this is a method i would really like, as, as I said I tested another script which offered it and it was fantastic, however the issue was it also did the same as your bot and traded all the items to the main. The bot is 2 years out of date so I was hoping I could speak to you. Happy to work on a deal for the extra effort either credits or gold as I respect I  am asking for something that will make work and is niche to me. 

For me the amount of slaves wont be an issue im not going for a money maker more of a lazy xp and money method. Its just i want 99 rc on my main without getting it banned. 

Cheers. 

hi! why do i need to have my water runes and fire runes in rune pouch for lava runes, when im using steam staff? instead i could put there air runes for NPC contact spell..

EDIT: So add steam staff support and if you add astrals, cosmics and air runes into rune pouch, you can use easily NPC contact spell aswell.. everything would be perfect.

EDIT 2 : I dont know why, but i was babysitting it and it randomly clicked in bank "deposit all" option. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Raits said:

hi! why do i need to have my water runes and fire runes in rune pouch for lava runes, when im using steam staff? instead i could put there air runes for NPC contact spell..

EDIT: So add steam staff support and if you add astrals, cosmics and air runes into rune pouch, you can use easily NPC contact spell aswell.. everything would be perfect.

EDIT 2 : I dont know why, but i was babysitting it and it randomly clicked in bank "deposit all" option. 

Magic Imbue:
    Required Runes:
        - Astral: 2
        - Fire: 7
        - Water: 7
Lunar NPC contact:
    Required Runes:
        - Astral: 1
        - Air: 2
        - Cosmics: 1

Current required AutoRuneCrafter Elite Rune Pouch:
    Required Runes:
        - Astral: 2
        - Fire: 7
        - Water: 7

The original thought was this allows for any configuration you would like:
- The most simple is nothing additional
- Fire/Water Staff (Fire would be probably more efficient as it is typically 1 gp higher)
- Steam staff[153k as of the time of this writing] (unlimited Water/Fire)
- Mist battlestaff (unlimited Water/Air) and Tome of Fire (Unlimited Fire)
- Or literally any other combination you would like.

It allows for any method to work. Only downfall is when pouches need repaired, which only
come into question really for the Giant to cause any type of material impact. Which I'd have to recaculate
was around 1/2 minutes. Simply put the logic hasn't been built out yet, so we enforce the one setup that will never cause any issues.

Also after depositing it should successfully terminate the script?        

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

2 hours ago, warfront1 said:

You would not want to load a ton of material onto them. In addition you wouldn't want a ton in the bank either, as the ban rate

of the slave is rather high last I tested.

@papa skip I did the calculation a year or so ago, but I think I came up with ~1/2 minutes max lost per hour without that implemented.

I am aware it would be a slight improvement, but it isn't at the top of the priority list.

Warfront1

sounds good, i figured out how to do it with it with the steam staff just have the runes in the pouch and steam staff on hand and the script still works using the staff 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, papa skip said:

sounds good, i figured out how to do it with it with the steam staff just have the runes in the pouch and steam staff on hand and the script still works using the staff 

I did the same but npc contact dosent work in this scenario yes?

Posted (edited)

I'm assuming this program/script isn't for Mac's?

I'm looking for a reliable way to get to 99 RC on my main without getting banned, would this be the right script to begin with in the first place? What's the ban detection rate for lava's for example?

Edited by ordinary

Posted (edited)

seems to get stuck with large pouch at ZMI

Does the first run perfectly but not the second...

[21:34:42] Key pressed/held down shift: 401
[21:34:42] Key released shift: 402
[21:35:21] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "<br />"
[21:35:21]     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
[21:35:21]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)
[21:35:21]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)
[21:35:21]     at scripts.ye.e(DynamicSignatures.java:67)
[21:35:21]     at scripts.ye.run(DynamicSignatures.java:33)
[21:35:21]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

EDIT: it also says this 

• [21:36:53] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0
Edited by jimy

I've ran further analysis and the breaking of NPC contact pretty much makes this script useless and the resulting charge for it untenable, who in their right mind runecrafts without npc contact to repair pouches? I will be requesting a full refund unless you are able to fix the issue swiftly. 1 hour is not long enough to figure out all the kinks of your script.

1 minute ago, ranger2mibit said:

I've ran further analysis and the breaking of NPC contact pretty much makes this script useless and the resulting charge for it untenable, who in their right mind runecrafts without npc contact to repair pouches? I will be requesting a full refund unless you are able to fix the issue swiftly. 1 hour is not long enough to figure out all the kinks of your script.

just get get the abyss book and have it in your bank and the contact spell will work. i was having the same issue, and this fixed it. you have to read the Q&A to figure it out