Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

F.A.Q:

How do I add my Dynamic Signature to display at the bottom of my posts?

Follow The three Easy Step Tutorial on my Web Site:

http://elitescripts.tk/AutoRuneCrafterElite/SignatureCreation/

My Bot Won't use my Mounted House Glory, what am I doing wrong?

The Bot Will only attempt to use the Mounted Glory if Built Directly off of the Main House portal Square:

NmB9yaB.png

I can't find the Abyss RuneCrafter, how do I access that feature?

FQIliaE.png

TroubleShooting:

Most Common TroubleShooting Tip 1:

Change the Client To Safe Mode.  Then Complete Tip 2.

For a 10 second tutorial on how to get into Lite Mode click the link Below:

http://i.imgur.com/N53nRHX.gif

Most Common TroubleShooting Tip 2:

Close out of Tribot Completely, and Then Start a Fresh Tribot.

Restart your entire computer if necessary. 

Most Common TroubleShooting Tip 3:

Make Sure your Java Version is Up To Date.

The Following link will check to make sure you are up to date, and if not provide you a link to update:

https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

Fully delete, and re-run TRiBoT:

1) Close out of all TRiBoT instances (restart the computer if necessary)

2) Open a windows explorer, and browse to:

%appdata%

3) Delete the .tribot folder

4) Download a fresh copy of TRiBoT:

https://tribot.org/download.php

5) Run TRiBoT

Delete The Jagex Cache:

1) Close out of any RuneScape/Bot Clients

2) Browse to:

C:\Users\USER

example: C:\Users\johndoe

3) Delete anything that pertains to jagex/runescape.

ex. jagexcache, jagexcache1, jagex_cl_runescape_LIVE.dat

My Bot won't repair my broken pouches via NPC contact correctly, how do I get it to work?

A copy of the abyssal book is needed in order to properly contact the Dark Mage via Lunar NPC Contact.

The Dark Mage himself (located in the center of the abyss), will give you a copy. Be sure to store this copy within your bank.

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Abyssal_book

My Bot is acting weird, not moving, or is just not working, what should I do?

Check the bot and client debug, found underneath the Runescape Client within TRiBoT

1f74b00cc3bf8a7fc8cbf73039535695.png

Within the Bot and Client Debug you will find rich information on what the bot is attempting to do.

It will often tell you exactly how to get the bot back on track. Check both the Bot and Client Debug,

as the two might have different and equally important information within. In addition the paint

itself will often give huge hints/identifiers on what the bot is attempting to do.

If there is still an issue 95% of the time their is an issue with a TRiBoT specific file on your PC

called Hooks.dat that can cause TRiBot to act strange. Follow my guide on how to "Fully Delete, and Re-Run TRiBoT"

or follow this guide from a fellow scripter: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-how-to-delete-hooksdat/

Either method should fix up your Hooks.dat issues!

Edited by warfront1

This is actually unlimited instance per month, as per some conversations with upper management.

Enjoy this while it lasts though! I will be updating to 3 instances per purchase as soon as upper management adds in the feature.

As always shoot me a private message or skype, if you have any questions.

Happy runecrafting!

Warfront1

Guest Snow

Problem with the Law Runner when doing House Teleport Method:

When it teleports to house, it can't find the mounted glory to TP with.

Also, just a suggestion:

When your pouch degrades using scripts other than the abyssal script, it should use a mounted glory/glory to get to edgeville and repair the pouch.

Also..Curious as to how to change methods for Nature runes, when I click it, it only lets me do general store method? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by Snow

Problem with the Law Runner when doing House Teleport Method:

When it teleports to house, it can't find the mounted glory to TP with.

Also, just a suggestion:

When your pouch degrades using scripts other than the abyssal script, it should use a mounted glory/glory to get to edgeville and repair the pouch.

Also..Curious as to how to change methods for Nature runes, when I click it, it only lets me do general store method? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

The house teleport method for the law runner only works with a mounted glory located directly to the west of your portal.

I will update this to support all 4 adjacent rooms (same as my Abyss Crafter).

I am also working on some documentation, as I understand there is a vast amount of features with little explanation.

In addition the gnome glider and Fairy Ring Methods are the only features not available yet as displayed under my 

first post. 

If you ever have any question or concerns, I am best to be contacted via skype: tvcontrolsyou1

Bear with me,

Warfront1 

Edited by warfront1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.

Please PM me. Thanks
    • By ilysmd
      Why hasn't anyone made a blood/soul rune crafting bot? and if someone is willing to make it i can pay good price!
    • By Mastrr mind
      Looking for someone that is reputable to do a fire cape run for me on my zerker pure. 80+str and range, 90+ mage, 43 pray. Looking to pay with OSRS GP
    • By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• By ITryNotToTroll
      I'm handing in my notice, I am going to stop updating this script due to me having real life issues, I don't have time for it anymore. If you have purchased in the past two weeks, contact me for a refund. Other than that, I will not be giving refunds.

Requirements 40+ Defence 40+ Range // Ideal for Dragonhides 30+ Thieving 30+ Mining 30+ Agility **Obviously the higher the better  

Terms of service: - https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14960-premium-script-tos-that-all-premium-scripts-must-use/  

Purchase One Auth Code - $14                 Purchase Five Auth Codes - $60         Buying via RSGP - 8m:   Please pm us!      

Please purchase by sending the following to either myself or JoshBeaver via private message. His profile link is: https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/user/15740-joshbeaver/ Purchasing Form: Paypal Email: Paypal Transaction ID: ** Please don't send more than 1 PM, we will contact you within 24 hours Note - If you wish to pay in paypal, please message ITryNotToTroll. If you wish to pay in rsgp, please message JoshBeaver. This will make things easier for us.  

FAQS Q) How many Accounts per Auth Code? A) Each Auth Code is limited to one account at a time. Q) I have sent a PM what happens now? A) You will recieve a detailed explanation on how to get the script along with your AuthCode   Q) What loader/authentication system do you use? A) We use Exloader which can be found here:   Q) Does this use mounted glory? A) Yes! Please place the room directly next to your entry portal!   ** More to follow  
    • By michaelpwn
      Quick question,
      I see a lot of level 40ish accounts with 94+ Runecrafting, is the ban rate on RC very low at the moment?
      Thanks in advance,
      Michael
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies