Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

warfront1

[$7.99] Auto RuneCrafter Elite [Abyss,ZMI,Lava,Normal,Master/Slave] [All Runes/Methods] [ABCL 10]

I would've bought this instantly if it weren't so buggy. Stops at bank for extended amounts of time doing nothing, over 30 minutes of my trial was wasted. It gets stuck at the bank, and then I gotta restart the script for it to work for another 5-10 minutes before it bugs again. Oh, and glories too. Sometimes even if it still has 4 charges it banks it for new 6 charge one.

Edited by mrragner

1 hour ago, mrragner said:

I would've bought this instantly if it weren't so buggy. Stops at bank for extended amounts of time doing nothing, over 30 minutes of my trial was wasted. It gets stuck at the bank, and then I gotta restart the script for it to work for another 5-10 minutes before it bugs again. Oh, and glories too. Sometimes even if it still has 4 charges it banks it for new 6 charge one.

I'd recommend only using one type of glory in your bank. Glory(4) or Glory(6).

Also if you could explain what was occurring as far as waiting I'd be more than happy to help you.

Warfront1

2 minutes ago, warfront1 said:

I'd recommend only using one type of glory in your bank. Glory(4) or Glory(6).

Also if you could explain what was occurring as far as waiting I'd be more than happy to help you.

Warfront1

Yours is the best by far from all the sites, so I really wanna buy yours lol.

Uh, the bot does like 2 runs through abyss, comes back eats. It then opens up the bank and just sits there without withdrawing anything. I've let it sit for 10-20 minutes and it still doesn't move. It might move the cursor to keep me online, but other than that within that time it does nothing and I have to restart the script.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 10:48 AM, warfront1 said:

Possibly some of the client downtime/changes have impacted the script.

Are you using looking glass? I know there are some outstanding issues due to the last update.

warfront1

Hey, ppl are still having an issue with the bot just standing in the bank touching itself, as am I.  its the same thing that everyone has been reporting,

1 hour ago, bonkie said:

Why doesnt it have food support for cosmic altar?

Using high level agility shortcut when im around 9hp~ it walks the long way.

That is correct the script has never had support for food on the cosmic agility method.

It typically takes quite a while before food is needed, and in most cases by the time you have walked/ran you usually would

have healed to an acceptable level to attempt the agility shortcut.

10 minutes ago, Rohm said:

Hey, ppl are still having an issue with the bot just standing in the bank touching itself, as am I.  its the same thing that everyone has been reporting,

If you check the bot/client debug it should tell you why the bot is sitting in the bank.

Most likely you are low on essence and/or glories. The mixture of glory(4)'s and glory(6) in the bank can cause issues when there is a low quantity of either.

Warfront1

Just now, warfront1 said:

That is correct the script has never had support for food on the cosmic agility method.

It typically takes quite a while before food is needed, and in most cases by the time you have walked/ran you usually would

have healed to an acceptable level to attempt the agility shortcut.

If you check the bot/client debug it should tell you why the bot is sitting in the bank.

Most likely you are low on essence and/or glories. The mixture of glory(4)'s and glory(6) in the bank can cause issues when there is a low quantity of either.

Warfront1

okay thanks a lot man @warfront1

@warfront1 dude... fix the camera angle.. its horrible.. seriously? how is it even mining with the camera on the opposite side  same applies to when walking 

edit - what other people say about the bot randomly being stuck at the bank doing nothing is true.. been stuck at bank for 10mins plus and still nothing. 

Edited by dantan

3 hours ago, dantan said:

@warfront1 dude... fix the camera angle.. its horrible.. seriously? how is it even mining with the camera on the opposite side  same applies to when walking 

edit - what other people say about the bot randomly being stuck at the bank doing nothing is true.. been stuck at bank for 10mins plus and still nothing. 

Could you please provide the bot and client debug when the script is "stuck"?

I am not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing over numerous hour runs.

Are you using Looking Glass?

At what frequency does this issue occur?

Add me on skype for additional help: tvcontrolsyou1

Warfront1

Edited by warfront1

This bot doesn't support a rune pouch? Why not? I save 3 spaces that way when making astrals.

Also sometimes it likes to sit at bank doing nothing, maybe randomly right clicking some other shit in there.

Also the lunar runepouch method does not work. It pulls out the needed rune and then says that im not on lunars and ends.

Doesnt know how to pull out more stamina potions.

The amount of babysitting needed is astronomical.

Edited by Carlderp

I need help. Lunar NPC doesnt work. Also nats by Fairy rings doest work either the bot keep right clicking the fairyring.

On lunar repair the bot just keep pressing the plant cure option.

Thanks.

On 11/24/2016 at 5:33 PM, Carlderp said:

This bot doesn't support a rune pouch? Why not? I save 3 spaces that way when making astrals.

Also sometimes it likes to sit at bank doing nothing, maybe randomly right clicking some other shit in there.

Also the lunar runepouch method does not work. It pulls out the needed rune and then says that im not on lunars and ends.

On 11/29/2016 at 4:49 AM, odincr said:

I need help. Lunar NPC doesnt work. Also nats by Fairy rings doest work either the bot keep right clicking the fairyring.

On lunar repair the bot just keep pressing the plant cure option.

Thanks.

Please contact me via PM, I intend to compensate for these issues.

I will be looking into these issues shortly

For the bot sitting at the bank issue during abyss (assumed) can you please provide bot debug and client debug.

Thanks,

Warfront1

recently bought that script, i started it on a lvl 1 rc account.

I think map clicking is quite too slow, it clicks on a point on the map, then it walks there and it keep standing there for 1-2 seconds before it continues walking to bank / to altar. Same thing on the altar, it takes quite a bit to craft the runes because the bot wants to stay in front of the alter, so it clicks on the miniwalk even if it's in the camera and it could click on it

On 12/2/2016 at 0:49 AM, shadowisle said:

how is the law slave running, it working good? Anyone know??

You should try the trial and see for yourself. But many users are complaining of issues on the thread so it may not work.

On 12/4/2016 at 11:30 AM, Placido95 said:

is lava rune method working?

You should try the trial and see for yourself. But many users are complaining of issues on the thread so it may not work.

On 12/3/2016 at 9:47 AM, joj0r said:

recently bought that script, i started it on a lvl 1 rc account.

I think map clicking is quite too slow, it clicks on a point on the map, then it walks there and it keep standing there for 1-2 seconds before it continues walking to bank / to altar. Same thing on the altar, it takes quite a bit to craft the runes because the bot wants to stay in front of the alter, so it clicks on the miniwalk even if it's in the camera and it could click on it

Thats prob the ABCL 10 in effect, it makes the script slower.

On 12/1/2016 at 10:28 AM, vese said:

Is it going to be updated for the new cosmic agility method? Thanks!

Prob not, I don't think he has an actual account to test with to really hammer out any bugs so hes asking you guys to post the bug/client debug so he can try to fix it but I don't think he actually does look at it. The last time his script was updated was October 2016 so its been a few months. 

On 11/2/2016 at 6:57 PM, mrragner said:

On 11/6/2016 at 2:10 AM, Rohm said:

On 11/16/2016 at 3:15 PM, dantan said:

In case people are still wondering why this happens, and if it's not fixed yet, this is most likely because of an LG issue where it cannot detect items in the bank. Also, I know some script here (Don't remember which one) has a way of detecting when this happens (= Bank interface is open but getAll returns empty array?)

On 24.11.2016 at 11:33 PM, Carlderp said:

I just tested it for 2mins.. astral runecrafting sucks so much.

Glad I didnt buy

On 30/11/2016 at 3:09 PM, warfront1 said:

Please contact me via PM, I intend to compensate for these issues.

I will be looking into these issues shortly

For the bot sitting at the bank issue during abyss (assumed) can you please provide bot debug and client debug.

Thanks,

Warfront1

Still kinda waiting for this

Whats the current issues with this script? Thinking about buying it so want to know how its running.

On 14/01/2017 at 8:34 AM, jjbtmwnt said:

Whats the current issues with this script? Thinking about buying it so want to know how its running.

Current issues?

Sometimes the ABC2 kicks in and pauses after every action, even when you enter abbys whilst getting attacked till your low then just teleports out and rotates.

Basically idling A LOT..  There is times where it works perfectly, but this response time is retarded.

Not to mention there is no Death Walk + deos not pick up pouches on death.. 

I may convert to Ericko's script.

Edited by zdogg