Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

Not sure if its just me, but everytime I bank for more food the bot deposits all the drops which is normal, but then clicks the gold in my inventory 3 time to deposit 3GP, every trip for new food. Any ideas?

Cave Crawlers dont work for me, gets out anti poisons and then just sits there

Not sure if its just me, but everytime I bank for more food the bot deposits all the drops which is normal, but then clicks the gold in my inventory 3 time to deposit 3GP, every trip for new food. Any ideas?

Both fixed in 4.2.6

Bug Report. 

While doing the goblin slayer task, the script traverses to the goblin village. Then it starts killing goblins, but some of the goblins there are fighting each other. And the script tries to attack them, resulting in the "Someone else is fighting that" message. The script keeps on trying to attack the fighting goblins, and since the goblins take ages to kill each other, it results in the script standing there, clicking on a goblin for over 10-15 mins at a time.

Bug Report. 

While doing the goblin slayer task, the script traverses to the goblin village. Then it starts killing goblins, but some of the goblins there are fighting each other. And the script tries to attack them, resulting in the "Someone else is fighting that" message. The script keeps on trying to attack the fighting goblins, and since the goblins take ages to kill each other, it results in the script standing there, clicking on a goblin for over 10-15 mins at a time.

Why haven't you made it log out after all of the supplies are gone? Could you please try next version?

Just stands in the bank after checking the task, which is scorpions

Should be fixed in 4.3.1

Edited by Mute

What version were you running: Which ever was the version as of 9pm yesterday Eastern standard time. I don't know how to check.

What is your issue: After getting a task from Van in the Edgeville dungeon the bot continued to run south and got stuck by skeletons, and continued to click out of bounds on the map. Task was Ogres. 

How do you think it happened exactly: Possibly the bot "doesn't know" it is in the Edgeville dungeon.

Severity rating (1-10): 7

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: First time happened but the 2nd time I've used the script. (First time got banned for two days).

This was spammed in the bot debug: Unknown login message: 554 

What version were you running: Newest (how to check?)

What is your issue: Ogres is bugged bot will click off the map until it is stuck then continue to click off map. This happens regardless of where I start.

How do you think it happened exactly: Walking path to ogre is probably bugged

Severity rating (1-10): 10 because I can't skip, ogres and will do it if it gets the task again.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100%

Edited by teddros

not sure if its just me? bu the set equiptment button is messin up, i'll send a screen shot of what its doing tomorrow but when i go to the equip page n click it, it interprets the items wrong n tried to put in iron armor n sht when im wearing full sara?

will take a screen shot n post tomorrow xx

not sure if its just me? bu the set equiptment button is messin up, i'll send a screen shot of what its doing tomorrow but when i go to the equip page n click it, it interprets the items wrong n tried to put in iron armor n sht when im wearing full sara?

will take a screen shot n post tomorrow xx

That doesn't matter, it's just pulling RS3 images because I don't have access to 07, so they're not all going to be correct. As long as it's loading images as all, it's fine.

What version were you running: Latest

What is your issue: With goblin task the bot attacks goblins in houses with the door closed and will not open the door.

How do you think it happened exactly: Bot doesn't "know" to open door.

Severity rating (1-10): 7 goblin tasks can't be completed

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 75%

A question for Mute or anyone who knows the answer to it

Im fairly new to the script, but, IF i were to use a primary  two handed weapon such as a saradomin 2h sword, and were to get a blue dragon task which requires an anti dragon shield, how would the script react to that? Is there a way to have a different equipment setup for specific monsters?

Im fairly new to the script, but, IF i were to use a primary  two handed weapon such as a saradomin 2h sword, and were to get a blue dragon task which requires an anti dragon shield, how would the script react to that? Is there a way to have a different equipment setup for specific monsters?

doesn't seem like it, it couldn't be put into the "Equip" tab for dragons, but u can always just select skip for that task... bit annoying tho i guess

What version were you running: Latest

What is your issue: With goblin task the bot attacks goblins in houses with the door closed and will not open the door.

How do you think it happened exactly: Bot doesn't "know" to open door.

Severity rating (1-10): 7 goblin tasks can't be completed

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 75%

Fixed in 4.3.5

Currently, I recommend that you flag the task, as it will ignore the request for an antidragon shield, and just go with your 2h.

I plan to add a equipment tab for dragons in the near future, so it will use a different set of equipment for them.

Bug Report. Theres a mesage that pops up before going into more myer. bot just stands there trying to click the gate

Bug Report. Theres a mesage that pops up before going into more myer. bot just stands there trying to click the gate

The proper bug report format is on the front page. Plus, this is not a bug. On the list of steps on the front page as well, step 2, I  tell you to disable all warning interfaces via the doomsayer in lumbridge. So go ahead and disable them, and the bot will work as intended.

If I were using a dscim/defender for my primary melee and I got a blue dragon task, would it automatically equip the anti dragon shield? Or should I just skip those for now?

Yes it will automatically equip a dragon shield for a 1H weapon.

What version were you running: 4.3.7

What is your issue: I am unable to set new equipment for my tasks. I click the set equipment button, but nothing happens. No images show up in the armor slots, but the script will still try to equip the old saved equipment. I have redownloaded everything, tried in both modes. 

How do you think it happened exactly: Client update screwed something up?

Severity rating (1-10): 7 

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: 100