Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

ok turned off lite mode:P cheers for that,

it doesnt seem to be recognising some of my equipment, i know u said it dsnt matter but its not changing my Legs Body or Helm from magic def to melee

didnt put on insulated boots when needed so couldnt enter slayer area

Edited by Mute

not sure if its just me, ran it twice today, (back to back) started tribot up from new, already had task, teled to gnome village, then went to bank, got half way to task n teled back to varrock,

came back after 30 mins of it doing this, a few messages saying "your character has not moved in 5 mins" 

so i restarted n set it up again n left, came back to teh same thing??? 

this just me or??

not sure if its just me, ran it twice today, (back to back) started tribot up from new, already had task, teled to gnome village, then went to bank, got half way to task n teled back to varrock,

came back after 30 mins of it doing this, a few messages saying "your character has not moved in 5 mins" 

so i restarted n set it up again n left, came back to teh same thing??? 

this just me or??

All I did was merge your posts because you double posted, but if you could add me on skype and show me what you're talking about, i'll help you fix it: slayer.support

Bought this script today, impressed with what it can do; but does need some work done.

Used it on main; had lesser demons, worked fine, then had wall beasts; instead of taking a lantern and tinderbox out, it took a sapphire lantern (leftover from tears quest) without a tinderbox and proceeded into cave, luckily I was there to sort it out before it died. After giving it a tinderbox and a correct lantern, it finished the task alright; but then got Cave crawlers, the bot then went to the bank and just stood there. So after 5 minutes I restarted the bot and it managed to do the task, but got cave crawlers again; which it prepared for (minus food) and went to the cave, it started walking back to the bank so I left it, but after coming back around 30 minutes later, it was still there (at the bank) doing nothing.

It just finished a task while I was writing this and it got the task alright; but it now at the bank doing nothing; with the status "Setting up Task" (for cave horrors).

It also teleports twice when going places such as falador when using runes, forgets food when going to the task sometimes . (Just happened on latest task, went to cave horrors; being attacked then walked off to bank to get food).

Tried using it on my pure as well, the task was shades and it kept walking around in the maze for an hour (was downstairs, when I popped upstairs only checked on main) with the message "banking" even though it had full food. (After futher inspection, it must of banked when the food went rotten as my 450 trout is now down to 150 in the hour of unwatched circling).

Also I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of multiple profiles or seperate profiles per account, as mentioned; I run this on a pure and main, so the slayer master, equipment and everything is different.

Edit: Pure just finished shade task (had to finish manually), used slayer gem, walked to vannaka then checked gem, and walked to ladder, so teletabbed to varrock and it kept running in circles in varrock castle. I guess it was because I touched it.

Hope this could be sorted, or if the problem is at my end, you could help reprehend this matter to what is done wrong.

Will edit post if needed while babysitting it, but expected not needing to babysit a script with a high price.

Thanks

Edited by paulrawr

Bought this script today, impressed with what it can do; but does need some work done.

Used it on main; had lesser demons, worked fine, then had wall beasts; instead of taking a lantern and tinderbox out, it took a sapphire lantern (leftover from tears quest) without a tinderbox and proceeded into cave, luckily I was there to sort it out before it died. After giving it a tinderbox and a correct lantern, it finished the task alright; but then got Cave crawlers, the bot then went to the bank and just stood there. So after 5 minutes I restarted the bot and it managed to do the task, but got cave crawlers again; which it prepared for (minus food) and went to the cave, it started walking back to the bank so I left it, but after coming back around 30 minutes later, it was still there (at the bank) doing nothing.

It just finished a task while I was writing this and it got the task alright; but it now at the bank doing nothing; with the status "Setting up Task" (for cave horrors).

It also teleports twice when going places such as falador when using runes, forgets food when going to the task sometimes . (Just happened on latest task, went to cave horrors; being attacked then walked off to bank to get food).

Tried using it on my pure as well, the task was shades and it kept walking around in the maze for an hour (was downstairs, when I popped upstairs only checked on main) with the message "banking" even though it had full food. (After futher inspection, it must of banked when the food went rotten as my 450 trout is now down to 150 in the hour of unwatched circling).

Also I'm a bit disappointed in the lack of multiple profiles or seperate profiles per account, as mentioned; I run this on a pure and main, so the slayer master, equipment and everything is different.

Hope this could be sorted, or if the problem is at my end, you could help reprehend this matter to what is done wrong.

Will edit post if needed while babysitting it, but expected not needing to babysit a script with a high price.

Thanks

The script does not light the lantern for you. It's expected to have one prelit in your bank. If my script pulled out a sapphire lantern that was not lit, may you please give me the id of the unlit lantern, and also a lit version of the sapphire lantern.

"it was still there (at the bank) doing nothing."

That means you were missing an item. To view what item is required, please read the 'Mute's AIOSlayer Logger' that pops up when you start the script.

Cave horrors are not supported by the script and are set to be automatically skipped. Are you sure that's the task you had?

For the shades, I'll try and work out a better pathing for the maze.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to add my skype: slayer.support

The script does not light the lantern for you. It's expected to have one prelit in your bank. If my script pulled out a sapphire lantern that was not lit, may you please give me the id of the unlit lantern, and also a lit version of the sapphire lantern.

"it was still there (at the bank) doing nothing."

That means you were missing an item. To view what item is required, please read the 'Mute's AIOSlayer Logger' that pops up when you start the script.

Cave horrors are not supported by the script and are set to be automatically skipped. Are you sure that's the task you had?

For the shades, I'll try and work out a better pathing for the maze.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to add my skype: slayer.support

It's okay the with lantern now, dropped it and put in a lit one, but thanks!

For the "it was still there (at the bank) doing nothing." nothing appeared on the logger and I had all the required items, I even bought an extra 30 antipoisons thinking it was because I only had 4.

Sorry, I ment jungle horrors; not cave horrors! my bad!

Will add if anything else pops up.

It's okay the with lantern now, dropped it and put in a lit one, but thanks!

For the "it was still there (at the bank) doing nothing." nothing appeared on the logger and I had all the required items, I even bought an extra 30 antipoisons thinking it was because I only had 4.

Sorry, I ment jungle horrors; not cave horrors! my bad!

Will add if anything else pops up.

Jungle horrors contain some terribly old code, so if you would like me to rewrite them, add me on skype if you would..

And for the logger, i'm talking about this one:

92FMO.png

Jungle horrors contain some terribly old code, so if you would like me to rewrite them, add me on skype if you would..

And for the logger, i'm talking about this one:

92FMO.png

Added you, seems okay at the moment.

And yes, I know that's the logged; it didn't have anything except the lines as above.

Guest Adam'

I am very interested in this bot, does it have an option to grind slayer points (the 1-9 easy task then 10th task nievel method)?

I am very interested in this bot, does it have an option to grind slayer points (the 1-9 easy task then 10th task nievel method)?

Q: What is the fast point mode feature?

A: This feature will get 9 tasks from the turael slayer master, and a tenth from the slayer master you originally chose for very fast points.

Guest Adam'

A: This feature will get 9 tasks from the turael slayer master, and a tenth from the slayer master you originally chose for very fast points.

okay cool, is the bot currently up and running?

Runs absolutely perfect with the exception of one thing. Most of the time - when looting - it right clicks just under the actual item, showing just two options; "walk here" and "cancel". It remains to do this until the item dissapears or via manual click. 

Just to see if you know how to sort that out?

What version were you running: 4.4.6

What is your issue: When attempting to loot an item it will right click just under the item so that there is no option to pick it up in the right click menu. The bot then just stays frozen, apparently attempting to loot it. The loot log will note that it is picking up multiple of the same item, while never actually picking it up. It actually missed a whip drop today, rather unfortunate.

How do you think it happened exactly: The bot right clicks under the item and then there is no option to pick it up. A fail safe would probably help, or something to allow it to try clicking again, or changing the camera angle.

Severity rating (1-10): 7. Not a huge issue on a small drop, but on a whip its frustrating.

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]: Probably around 40% of the time. It probably depends on the camera angle.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

gnome stronghold slayer dungeon not working, goes inside, walks forward a bit, then teleports to varrock, then repeats this over and over again.

Also gets stuck walking back to the bank from vannaka.

and, sometimes goes to the monster without taking food.

Add me on skype please: slayer.support

I bought the script yesterday, it's working great expect some stuffs.

When i get Hobgoblin task from Vannaka, Tele Varrock -> Bank -> Goes to the shed and using brass key -> Then run at Hillgiants just keep running "It's the opposite direction for Hobgoblins.

I removed Block all user input, Moved the cursor around, start working perfekt. Just if i not babysitt it, then i'm not sure it will run by it self :/

I get no errors.

ok got firegiants,

got there fine, did fisrt invent fine, then it got to here (after getting more food)

02db98aad3fa1a691122b18055ca37d0.png

and just kept trying to click the other side of there? even tho thats not where it normally goes for fire giants,

tried to fix it up, but kept clicking south, so paused it took it to firegiants n it till wanted to go south, so restarted

this was on a fresh client

UPDATE:

started it back at firegiants, once it was coming back from getting more food, went the right way(thru tree roots) then kept trying to click the other side and started going into a loop here

ccdae027b906a1b028497fe7734d20fd.png

gonna restart my client n see if that helps

plus im glad it did, cause it musta walked into the stat killers :P

check out my stats n this is what i seeeeee

e1b210333c44c33b73305f2ecb1809a9.pnghahaha

Edited by luck or skill

...always use start script, never use re-run

View the AIOSlayer highscores! Click here!

Current Version: 4.4.7

7LFO7.png

click above to BUY now!

Click below to watch the Mute's AIOSlayer PROMO!

Reporting a bug? Read this first:

I prefer to be contacted on skype directly about bugs, and that skype is: slayer.support, though if you do not have skype, please use the format below:

BUG REPORT FORMAT:

What version were you running:

What is your issue:

How do you think it happened exactly:

Severity rating (1-10):

Percent of Occurrence[1-100%(How often does it happen?)]:

thread.gif

GET YOUR DYNAMIC SIGNATURE!

sig.png?username=Everyone

REPLACE "Everyone" WITH YOUR TRiBOT FORUM USERNAME!

http://download.mutesscripts.com/products/dynamic/slayer/Everyone.png

CURRENT FEATURES:

DONE | COMING

ALL MASTERS SUPPORTED!

- - - - OTHER FEATURES - - - - -

- Agility shortcuts

- Antiban (toggle on or off)

- Antifire support

- Auto-restocking slayer supplies

- CAN START ANYWHERE

- Custom loot table Input exact item names with proper casing

- EATING ANY FOOD

- Ectophial support for canfis tasks

- Equipment switching for Mage gear, range gear, melee gear, and prayer gear See GUI picture above

- Fast point mode (Turael 9 tasks - whatever else next task)

- Loot Logger

- LOOTING SUPPORT

- NPC Contact

- Potions support

- Prayer Support (You may select what tasks you wish to use prayer on)

- Pure support Attack Style Preservation & Task Skipping

- Ranging support (not looting or safespotting)

- RUNES or TELETABS SUPPORT

- Slayer dungeon support

- Slayer helm as gem support

- Special attack support

- Support for slug salter, reptile freezer,   shroom sprayer  , and gargoyle smasher unlocks

- TASK CAMPING AIO COMBAT

- Task Flagging Skip tasks via turael or via points

MONSTERS SUPPORTED FOR NORMAL SLAYING (AIOSlayer):

aberrant spectres

abyssal demons

ankou

banshees

basilisks

bats

bears

birds

black demons

black dragons

bloodveld

blue dragons

bronze dragons

catablepon

cave bugs

cave crawlers

cave slimes

cockatrice

cows

crawling hands

crocodiles

cyclops

dagannoth

desert lizards

dogs

dust devils

dwarves

earth warriors

elves

fever spiders

fire giants

fleshcrawlers

gargoyles

ghosts

ghouls

goblins

goraks

greater demons

green dragons

harpie bug swarms

hellhounds

hill giants

hobgoblins

ice giants

ice warriors

icefiends

infernal mages

iron dragons

jellies

jungle horrors

kalphite

killerwatts

kurask

lesser demons

minotaurs

mogres

molanisks

monkeys

moss giants

mutated zygomites

nechryael

ogres

otherworldly beings

pyrefiends

rats

rockslugs

scorpions

sea snakes

shades

shadow warriors

skeletal wyverns

skeletons

spiders

steel dragons

trolls

turoth

vampires

wall beasts

waterfiends

werewolves

wolves

zombies

MONSTERS SUPPORTED FOR CAMPING (AIOCombat):

aberrant spectres

abyssal demons

ankou

banshees

basilisks

bats

bears

chickens

black demons

black dragons

bloodveld

blue dragons

bronze dragons

catablepon

cave bugs

cave crawlers

cave slimes

cockatrice

cows

crawling hands

crocodiles

cyclops

dagannoth

desert lizards

dogs

dust devils

dwarves

earth warriors

elves

fever spiders

fire giants

flesh crawlers

gargoyles

ghosts

ghouls

goblins

green dragons

harpie bug swarms

hellhounds

hill giants

hobgoblins

icefiends

ice giants

ice warriors

infernal mages

iron dragons

jellies

jungle horrors

kalphite

killerwatts

kurasks

lesser demons

minotaurs

mogres

molanisks

monkeys

moss giants

nechryaels

ogres

otherworldly beings

pyrefiends

rats

rockslugs

scorpions

sea snakes

shades

shadow warriors

skeletons

spiders

steel dragons

trolls

turoths

vampires

wall beasts

werewolves

wolves

zombies

RUNNING THE SCRIPT:

1. Buy the following items:

Items ~

You're going to need a dusty key.

You're going to need antipoison.

You're going to need some shanty passes.

You're going to need some ice coolers.

You're going to need some waterskins.

You're going to need a brass key.

You're going to need more fishing explosives.

You're going to need a slayer bell.

You're going to need a ring of duelling.

You're going to need a dramen staff.

You're going to need more bags of salt.

You're going to need a lantern.

You're going to need a games necklace.

You're going to need some rope.

You're going to need a bronze hatchet.

You're going to need a plank.

You're going to need a facemask.

You're going to need some fungicide.

Equipment ~

You're going to need some ear muffs.

You're going to need a mirror shield.

You're going to need an anti-dragon shield.

You're going to need a lit-bug-lantern.

You're going to need some insulated boots.

You're going to a need spiny helm.

You're going to need glarial's amulet.

You're going to need a leaf-bladed spear.

2. DISABLE ALL WARNING INTERFACES USING THE DOOMSLAYER

3. MAKE SURE CLIENT INPUT IS OFF, AND YOU'RE LOGGED IN. NEXT, Start the script!

PROGGIES / VOUCHES:

7xZr6.png

7k926.jpg

72HBN.jpg

6Siez.png

6f0ec630287e04b9ac59ae778d235b4e.png

6AURr.jpg

umrhUgC.jpg

6ywTy.jpg

Fully botted slayer account:

eEmQG74.png

Yj82u0A.png

2r4h7vn.jpg

cbtexan04, on 05 Aug 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:snapback.png

PvM Whitey, on 08 Aug 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:snapback.png

PLEASE POST PROGGIES!

CHANGE-LOG:

v4.4.5 - 5/24/14

- Updated organizeInventory()

- Wrote shantay pass passing method myself

- Added ectophial usage to infernal mage banking method

- Other bugs

v4.4.0 - 5/19/14

- Fixed confusing tasks

- Other bugs

v4.3.9 - 5/16/14

- Fixed improper prayers

v4.3.6 - 5/13/14

- Freeze thread update

- Framework rewrite & implement

v4.3.1 - 5/11/14

- Getting stuck fix

v4.3.0 - 5/11/14

- Old code rewrite

- Autorestocking fix and reimplementation

- Other reported bugs

v4.2.8 - 5/10/14

- Old code rewrite

- Task skipping framework fix

v4.2.7 - 5/10/14

- Old code rewrite

- Otherworldly beings fix

v4.2.6 - 5/10/14

- Framework update

- Old code rewrites

- Special items bug

v4.2.5 - 5/8/14

- Framework update

- Bug fixes

- Updated to work with latest updates

v4.1.9 - 5/1/14

- Updated spirit trees

v4.1.8 - 4/30/14

- Minimum quantity loot table feature

- Slayer cave update

v4.1.5 - 4/26/14

- Gem checking failsafe

v4.1.4 - 4/26/14

- Points update

v4.1.3 - 4/23/14

- Ectophial update

v4.1.2 - 4/22/14

- Flesh Crawlers

v4.1.1 - 4/4/14

- Zombie bug

- Bats combat radius update

v4.1.0 - 4/2/14

- Equipment switching issues

v4.0.9 - 4/2/14

- Fleshcrawler & Zombie update

v4.0.8 - 3/28/14

- Object clicking updates

- Walking to canifis updates

v4.0.7 - 3/27/14

- Object clicking failsafe

- Walking to canifis updates

v4.0.6 - 3/27/14

- Fix for vannaka

v4.0.5 - 3/26/14

- Hotfix

v4.0.4 - 3/26/14

- Clicking update

- Combat update

v4.0.3 - 3/25/14

- Clicking update

v4.0.2 - 3/24/14

- Crash fix

v4.0.1 - 3/24/14

- Bug fixes

- Updated root crossing (Slayer Dungeon)

- Fast points mode update

v3.9.9 - 3/22/14

- Bug fixes

- Update to conform to latest tribot update

v3.9.8 - 3/22/14

- Optimization

- Bug fixes

v3.9.7 - 3/20/14

- Combat bug issues

- Idling

v3.9.5 - 3/17/14

- Reported bugs

v3.9.4 - 3/13/14

- ABCL nullpointer

- Other nullpointers

- Added randoms to autotele

- Attacking update

- Other bug fixes

v3.9.3 - 3/11/14

- ABCL Idling

v3.9.2 - 3/10/14

- ABCL bug

v3.9.1 - 3/9/14

- ABCL Level 10 Compliance

- Other bug fixes

v3.9.0 - 3/6/14

- Brine sabre bug

- Lesser demon failsafes

v3.8.9 - 3/5/14

- Banking failsafe

- Auto-restocking bug fix

- Some other stuff I can't remember

v3.8.8 - 3/3/14

- Small bug fixes

v3.8.6 - 3/2/14

- Paint bug

- Basilisks

v3.8.5 - 3/1/14

- Updated to work with tribot update

v3.8.4 - 2/28/14

- Death spawns

- Special attack

- World hopping

- Other unimportant fixes

v3.8.3 - 2/27/14

- Death spawns

- Rellekka bridge

- Magic failsafe

- Pyrefiends custom update

v3.8.2 - 2/26/14

- NPC Contact bug

v3.8.1 - 2/26/14

- Rellekka walking back and forth

- Auto-restocking bug fix

v3.8.0 - 2/25/14

- Rewrote dagganoths

v3.7.9 - 2/23/14

- Goblins combat radius patch

- Auto-restocking items patch

v3.7.8 - 2/22/14

- Greater demons patch

v3.7.7 - 2/22/14

- Loot in combat gui option

v3.7.6 - 2/22/14

- Deposit excess special items

- Al Kharid restocking bug fix

- Walking to lumbridge dungeon fix

- Memory leak

v3.7.5 - 2/22/14

- Greater demons failsafe

- Will now use all special without switching back

- Added options for slayer master rewards (Slug salter, reptile freezer, shroom sprayer, gargoyle smasher)

v3.7.4 - 2/21/14

- Loot Logger

- Fast point mode

- Toggle antiban on / off

v3.7.3 - 2/21/14

- Auto restocking items

- Run toggle fix

v3.7.1 - 2/20/14

- Chaeldar fix (forgot to add dramen staff getting)

v3.7.0 - 2/20/14

- Chaeldar fix

- Combat potions

v3.6.9 - 2/19/14

- Prayer fix

- Something else

v3.6.8 - 2/19/14

- Slayer cave fix

v3.6.7 - 2/18/14

- Abby demon / Nechryael fix for under 72 agility

- If not at the task after setting up within 15 minutes, restart the script thread

- Lumbridge dungeon pathing fix

- Path to slayer cave fix

v3.6.6 - 2/17/14

- Prayer tab added to equipment

v3.6.5 - 2/14/14

- Spirit tree update

v3.6.4 - 2/13/14

- Monster tooltips

- Ending failsafe

v3.6.3 - 2/12/14

- Skipping task update

- Script ending

v3.6.2 - 2/12/14

- Molanisk rewrite

v3.6.1 - 2/9/14

- Code rewrites

- Black demon bug fix

v3.6.0 - 2/8/14

- Failsafe for stuff

- Special attack bug

v3.5.9 - 2/8/14

- NPCContact bug

v3.5.8 - 2/8/14

- Gargoyles fix

v3.5.7 - 2/8/14

- Antifires update

- Black demons require anti dragon shield, if your agility is under 70

v3.5.6 - 2/7/14

- If your character doesn't move for 5 minutes, the script thread will restart (Should prevent a lot of stuck issues and whatnot)

v3.5.5 - 2/7/14

https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22657-slayer40-hrsall-mastersslayer-dungeon-support-mutes-aio-slayer-aio-combat-25one-time-payment/page-62

v3.5.2 - 2/5/14

- Varrock agility shortcut

- https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22657-slayer40-hrsall-mastersslayer-dungeon-support-mutes-aio-slayer-aio-combat-25one-time-payment/page-60

v3.5.1 - 2/4/14

- Nieve fix

v3.5.0 - 2/4/14

- You may now select what tasks you wish to pray on

- https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22657-slayer40-hrsall-mastersslayer-dungeon-support-mutes-aio-slayer-aio-combat-25one-time-payment/page-60

v3.4.8 - 2/3/14

- https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22657-slayer40-hrsall-mastersslayer-dungeon-support-mutes-aio-slayer-aio-combat-25one-time-payment/page-59

v3.4.7 - 2/2/14

- NPC Contact fix

v3.4.6 - 2/1/14

- NPC Contact fix

- Added a new prayer api

v3.4.5 - 2/1/14

- Killerwatts rewrite

v3.4.4 - 1/31/14

- Small bug fixes

v3.4.3 - 1/31/14

- NPC Contact update

- Chaeldar update

- Withdrawing multitude of items update

v3.4.2 - 1/30/13

- Mazchna NPC Contact

v3.4.1 - 1/30/14

- Banking bug

- Infernal mages

- Other bugs

v3.4.0 - 1/29/14

- Looting bug

v3.3.9 - 1/29/14

- NPCChat update

- Zanaris shed update

- Infernal mages update

v3.3.8 - 1/28/14

- nullpointer fix

v3.3.7 - 1/27/14

- Fix for sitting around doing nothing

v3.3.6 - 1/27/14

- Bloodvelds spasm

v3.3.5 - 1/26/14

- Task skipping with points fix

v3.3.4 - 1/26/14

- Emergency teleporting

- Fix for getting stuck and walking around at the bank

- Slayer dungeon bug fixes

v3.3.3 - 1/26/14

- Memory leak

v3.3.1 - 1/26/14

- Root chopping fix (Slayer dungeon)

v3.3.0 - 1/26/14

- Skipping with points fix

v3.2.9 - 1/26/14

- Gargoyles

- Other reported bugs

v3.2.8 - 1/25/14

- Quest tab failsafe

- Other failsafes

v3.2.7 - 1/25/14

- Slayer dungeon bug fixes

- Tree gnome village banking for some tasks

v3.2.6 - 1/25/14

- Greater demon area update

- Tree Gnome Village quest recognition

v3.2.5 - 1/25/14

- Greater demon recognition

- Auto set retaliation

v3.2.4 - 1/25/14

- Slayer dungeon bugs

v3.2.3 - 1/25/14

- Slayer dungeon bugs

v3.2.2 - 1/24/14

- Slayer dungeon

- Other bug fixes

v3.2.1 - 1/24/14

- Task skipping via points

- Other stuff I can't remember

v3.2.0 - 1/23/14

- Lumbridge gate

- Second candle lantern id

- Special attack names switched to ids

- Other stuff I can't remember

v3.1.9 - 1/20/14

- Spikey chain fix

- Barrier @ Canfis agility shortcut

- Attacking logic update

v3.1.8 - 1/19/14

- Bats fix

v3.1.7 - 1/19/14

- Duradel fix

v3.1.5 - 1/19/14 & v3.1.6 - 1/19/14

- ddp++ fix

- ddp++ withdrawing

v3.1.4 - 1/19/14

- nullpointer

- Gnome agility gate

v3.1.3 - 1/19/14

- Slayer tower agility shortcut

- Deactivate prayer glitch

- Saving slayer helm / gem settings

v3.1.2 - 1/18/14

- Canfis bug fix

v3.1.1 - 1/18/14

- Agility shortcuts

v3.0.9 - 1/18/14

- Teleportation update

v3.0.8 - 1/15/14

- Logic updates

v3.0.7 - 1/15/14

- Teleport bug

v3.0.6 - 1/14/14

- Rewrote some old code

v3.0.5 - 1/14/14

- https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22657-slayer40-hrsall-masters-mutes-aio-slayer-aio-combat-25one-time-payment/page-35

v3.0.4 - 1/12/14

- https://tribot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/22657-slayer40-hrsall-masters-mutes-aio-slayer-aio-combat-25one-time-payment/page-34

v3.0.3 - 1/11/14

- Slayer helmet support

- Bats fix

- Kalphite fix

v3.0.1 - 1/9/14

- Withdraw-x

- Framework update

v3.0.0 - 1/8/14

- HP Orb

- NPC Contact fix

- Lesser Demons

- DFS Support

v2.9.9 - 1/8/14

- Dogs task

- Bats task

- Earth warriors

- Paint update

- Camelot bank, getting stuck

- Fire giants games necklace

- Lesser demons agility shortcut brings dusty key

- DBA Spec

v2.9.8 - 1/5/14

- Clicking outside map bug

v2.9.7 - 1/2/14

- Banking bug

v2.9.5 - 12/30/13

- Antifires

- Bronze and iron dragons prayer type change

v2.9.3 - 12/29/13

- Special attack bugs

- Crashing at bank bug

v2.9.1 - 12/28/13

- static issues

- Duradel

- Special attack customization pg. m2

v2.9.0 - 12/28/13

- NEW packaging

- Turael

- Bugs posted on pg.23

v2.8.9 - 12/24/13

- Duradel NPC Contact bug

v2.8.8 - 12/23/13

- Shadow warriors

v2.8.7 - 12/20/13

- Vannaka

v2.8.6 - 12/18/13

- Nieve / Chaeldar update

v2.8.5 - 12/18/13

- Removed money gained / lost

v2.8.4 - 12/18/13

- Reference page 20

v2.8.2 - 12/16/13

- NPC Contact

v2.8.2 - 12/14/13

- Ice cooler fix

v2.8.1 - 12/12/13

- Overkill failsafe

- Updated Task complete text

- Turael update

- Tree Gnome Stronghold checking for nieve

v2.8.0 - 12/12/13

- Added Nieve slayer master

v2.7.6 - 12/3/13

- Not eating fix

v2.7.5 - 12/3/13

- Choose whether or not to load prices

v2.7.4 - 12/3/13

- NPC Contact bug

- Slayer tower bug

- Crocodiles area

v2.7.3 - 12/2/13

- Can't recall, refer to thread; page 14

v2.7.2 - 11/30/13

- Minotaur loop

v2.7.1 - 11/29/13

- Special item withdrawing rewrite

v2.7.0 - 11/29/13

- Varrock & Falador already in bank checking

- Barbarian Stronghold rewrite (State system)

- Pot withdrawing patch

- Zanaris Banker

- Will bring antipoison to hellhounds

v2.6.9 - 11/27/13

- Fixed withdrawing antifires, specifically only on dragon tasks

v2.6.8 - 11/26/13

- Removed random tampering

v2.6.7 - 11/26/13

- Antifire support

- Ranging support

v2.6.6 - 11/26/13

- Chaeldar fix

- Slayer dungeon fix

- Added herb looting again

- Made equipment tab less confusing

- Changed a few task attack types

v2.6.4 - 11/25/13

- Vannaka door fix

- 2h weapon patch

- Using dfs mod

-  Check if already in varrock west bank

v2.6.3 - 11/24/13

- 2h weapon protection (Advisably block all dragons, and cockatrices if using a 2h)

- Vannaka failsafe

- Removed a few items from the loot table

v2.6.2 - 11/23/13

- Mazchna state system

v2.6.1 - 11/23/13

- Banshee pathing fix

- Enable randoms in combat if strange plant, swarm, or evil chicken are near

v2.6.0 - 11/23/13

- Custom loot table (Loot what you want!)

v2.5.4 - 11/23/13

- Equipment switching bug fix

v2.5.3 - 11/22/13

- Chaeldar state system

v2.5.2 - 11/21/13

- super anti support

- Bloodvelds switched to mage type

v2.5.1 - 11/17/13

- rockslugs

- agility pipe (taverly)

v2.4.9 - 11/11/13

- Desert Lizards Mod

- Wallbeasts

v2.4.8 - 11/11/13

- Equipment switching fix

v2.4.7 - 11/11/13

- Desert lizards mod

- Vampires mod

- Shades rewrite

- Randoms fix

v2.4.6 - 11/10/13

- Combat style preservation (If somehow accidentally your attack style was change, the bot will change it back to the original)

- Disable randoms during combat (Death prevention)

v2.4.5 - 11/10/13

- Dogs fix

v2.4.4 - 11/10/13

- Aberrant Spectres fix

v2.4.3 - 11/10/13

- Duradel rewrite

v2.4.1 - 11/9/13

- Falador west bank mod

- Aberrant spectres door mod

- Deposits pots with (1) and (2) doses left

v2.4.0 - 11/9/13

- Desert Lizards / Gargoyles update

- Logger GUI update

v2.3.9 - 11/8/13

- Doors fix

v2.3.8 - 11/8/13

- Hill giants / hobogoblin rewrite

- Banking issues

- Saving range gear fix

- Aberrant Spectres fix

- Multiple banks fixed

- Added some items

- Switching gear from inventory fix

v2.3.6 - 11/8/13

- Edgeville & Falador banking failsafes

- Bank scrolling fix

- Ectophial fix

- Error reporting interface (Used to tell you what items you need as well)

v2.3.3 - 11/7/13

- Emergency Teleporting

- Wall beasts

- Doors fix

v2.3.2 - 11/7/13

- Getting stuck at doors fix (Most if not all)

v2.3.1 - 11/5/13

- Double tapping tabs fix (not lag fix)

v2.3.0 - 11/5/13

- Equipment switching

- Shades rewrite

v2.2.8 - 11/3/13

- Ectophial support

v2.2.7 - 11/3/13

- Failsafe for unrecognized tasks

- Fix for fire giants door

v2.2.6 - 11/2/13

- Modified anti-ban

- Fixed re-equiping helm for abberant spectres +

v2.2.5 - 11/2/13

- Banking failsafe

- Fixed not re-equiping original gear

- Will no longer wield glarial's amulet, but keep it in inventory

- Modified stop script (Will print an error everytime the script stops from within - Don't report these, it will say not to)

v2.2.4 - 11/2/13

- Updated accordingly to TRiBot

v2.2.3_1 - 10/30/13

- Fixed not drinking (1) & (2) potions

v2.2.3 - 10/29/13

- Webwalking fix

- Pollnivineach bug fix

v2.2.1 - 10/27/13

- Fixed potions bug

- Fixed monsters left bug

- Added switching back from nosepeg support

v2.2.0 - 10/27/13

- Added potions support

- Added spiritual rangers auto skip support

v2.1.7 - 10/20/13

- Fixed Dynamic signatures bug

- Bug fix for original equipment

v2.1.6 - 10/20/13

- Updated for latest API

- Re-added dynamic signatures

- Agility shortcut in taverly dungeon

- Implemented state system to a few more thing

v2.1.4 - 10/15/13

- Fixed bottom row banking

- Added some banking features

- Fixed aberrant spectres door

- Fixed withdrawing multiple dueling rings, games necks, etc

v2.1.3 - 10/11/13

- Forgot to remove something (Desert Lizards)

v2.1.1 - v2.1.2 - 10/11/13

- Tooth / loop keys fix

- Lumbridge castle patch

- Added infernal mages to skip list

v2.1.0 - 10/11/13

- Added sapphire lantern

- Fix for black dragons not withdrawing items

- Added skip kurask (Bottom of flag task list)

- Antipoison for cave slime- Withdraw one games necklace

- Fixed Desert Lizards / Gargoyles / Rockslugs

- Lumbridge Castle mod- Lumbridge dungeon (Rope)

- Other reported bugs

v2.0.8 - 2.0.9 - 10/10/13

- Bear fix- Attempt at aberrant spectre fix

- Other reported bugs

v2.0.7 - 10/8/13

- Added custom banking method

- Other reported bugs

v2.0.6 - 10/7/13

- Fix for walking by games room

- Kalphite modification

- Other reported bugs

FAQ:

Q: What is the task flagging feature?

A: If you select monsters, in flag tasks, if you get that task, the bot will go to turael, and retrieve a different task (Hold CTRL to select multiple).

Q: Why isn't the loot table working?

A: Make sure you spelled the item name correct, and that the casing of the item name is correct. For example, if you put in 'Varrock Teleport', it would not work because it should be 'Varrock teleport'. Also make sure you properly entered the item name, by selecting the row, and pressing enter (Just make sure your cursor is not active within the row).

Q: What is the task camping feature (AIOCombat)?

A: If you choose to camp tasks, the bot will act as if you received the task from a slayer master, and continually kill your selected monster. The camp tasks feature supports all of the features inherited from AIOSlayer.

Q: Does this script use prayer?

A: You may select whether or not to use prayer on the main tab of the gui, and you may also select which monsters you wish to use prayer against on the prayer tab. Select multiple by using CTRL + click.

Q: Does this script switch equipment?

A: Yes, though you must set your equipment on the equipment tab of the gui, by selecting the corresponding checkboxes, and pressing set equipment on each contained tabs (Mage based, Melee based, Range based). What the tabs are for, for example: Mage based means, it will be using whatever armor you set on this tab against magic type monsters.

Q: Why does this script sometimes automatically skip monsters?

A: Because such monsters aren't coded, and need to be skipped to continue. (I.E. Greater demons, Cave horrors, etc)

Q: How many accounts can I run off of one auth?

A: Two (at one time).

Q: Why Is the price so high?

A: This is a slayer script that kills over 80 different monsters. You are entitled to all future updates if you purchase as well.

If you need any help, add me on skype:

cEgslKm.png

...always use start script, never use re-run

Would this work on a obby mauler with 1 def and 5 attack and 1 prayer?