Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mute

[$9.99][DISCONTINUED][ABCv2 Level 10] ◄Mute's AIO Slayer► [ALL MASTERS]

No error message, but kalphite task, character runs to shanty pass, then teleports to lumby, repeats this forever.

I manually finished that task, and then it got a black demons task from the hard slayer master (I was on fast points mode though), and it went to tavelry and then teleported back to fally and repeated.

Hasn't worked right yet. 

Edited by cowclone

its been cracking up when doing duradel it doesnt get the next assignment itself instead it just sits there for hours before i check ... please check the script , it works fine getting to duradel but does not recieve task.

Message me on skype, I don't remember which one you are.

Mines sort of related to this but it doesn't even make it to Infernal Mages.

@Mute, it will setup everything correctly but it will run from the bank and just sit there. And the logger doesn't say anything.

EDIT: This tile,

I just rewrote setting up infernal mages, should work next version. (4.6.2)

hello sir, i can't seem to skip tasks. i keep clicking in the start on the tasks i want to skip but nothing happens

You need to hold CTRL if you want to select multiple tasks to skip.

No error message, but kalphite task, character runs to shanty pass, then teleports to lumby, repeats this forever.

I manually finished that task, and then it got a black demons task from the hard slayer master (I was on fast points mode though), and it went to tavelry and then teleported back to fally and repeated.

Hasn't worked right yet. 

Add me on skype, I presume it's trying to auto-restock, if so turn that off on the gui. (Skype is in signature)

everytime i try to start the script it says i need to get more air runes but i already have air runes in my bank right next to the other runes. No idea why this is happening

Add me on skype please, I'd like to diagnose your issue. Skype's in signature.

Don't know if it is the script or the client, but it seems to be missclicking a lot. other than that working fine.

How do I edit my mouse speed? seems to be kind of slow.

It's the client. I might add a mouse speed option later.

the script is having flaws, i load settings changed it to slayer helm save and reload again and it automatically goes to enchanted gem , it will not save as slayer helm and is being very stupid at tasks it would get to location and teleport away from it , 1 task took me 3hrs for 20 kills because it wasnt being normal i cant camp tasks anymore because it says item 1 -3 not even monster descrpition 

I really believe the mouse speed should be a little faster. overall good script though thanks again( other then the awful misclicks from the client)

Edit: its not really a issue but sometimes npc would be on 1 hp and the bot runs out of food and it will tele without killing the last npc with 1 hp

Edited by Banstick

for some reason when I try and use the lvl 100 slayer master to get tasks the bot just sits there.

EDIT: the bot isn't working with any slayer master, I even went to get a new task on my own then ran it and it still just sits there. Also there is no error listed so I can't post exactly what the problem is :/ 

Edited by Laydown Hoe
  • Like 1

Hello guys, erick here just informing our loyal and kind AIO slayer customers, that our king, Mute, is currently sick at the moment. His condition seems to be worsing everyday. He has been diagnosed with the flu and probably won't make it very long, let you guys know in a couple of days since he will be inactive for a bit concerning updates. Long live mute and keep your prayers for him. If anything shall happen to Chase, I have already received word that I will be taking over Mute's AIO slayer under my hand. Once again, everyone please pray for mute, he really needs it right now

2c5b39a509b16587f0350cb88ef8e23d.png

been testing the bot for a bit now and has lots of bugs.. constantly banks when does not need too.. gets stuck very often and just stands around mostly for low level tasks.. when fighting bears will eat barely any food, then banks, which is also very buggy because it banks all the food you have in your inventory then pulls the exact same food out which is just stupid -.- i mean its not half bad sometimes but not 20$ worth.. disappointed honestly.. needs ton of work.

been testing the bot for a bit now and has lots of bugs.. constantly banks when does not need too.. gets stuck very often and just stands around mostly for low level tasks.. when fighting bears will eat barely any food, then banks, which is also very buggy because it banks all the food you have in your inventory then pulls the exact same food out which is just stupid -.- i mean its not half bad sometimes but not 20$ worth.. disappointed honestly.. needs ton of work.

I'm sorry your upset. The standing around is most likely because I accidentally uploaded an experimental path walker, which has been reverted as of now. Please add my skype in my signature if you need further assistance.