Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

I looked at the video of todays issue with it, and it just shows him talking while i got ported to lumby. the other videos i watched the script just keeps running and doesn't acknowledge the random event. I had one video where it did solve it but i have 4 that got me ported away. It happens at the Pollivnieach course. Id share a video but the character name is in them. But contact me and maybe we can figure something out. 

But like i said client or script, it just ignores it and keeps running

Edit: just watched it ignore a genie aswell..I also own USA's bot and his seems to handle randoms fine, so not sure if its a bug or not but the bot just keeps trucking through Random or not and it will say in client debug it passsed it while the random is still there getting ready to port me away again

@Pocketsandd

Issues with random events aren't so simple that you can just say "that script solves them perfectly". Random events are random and issues related to them are also random. I have not had any issues with random events using this script. Even though that doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with Tribot's random solvers or this script, it does mean that either the issues are extremely rare and you are just unlucky or only some people are having issues.

I sent you a PM. I need to see the random event videos. If I can't see what happens, I cannot know what's wrong.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu, Just bought the script and it's working but you're paint does not work properly. It assumes that the level I've gotten is how much xp it is getting an hour.

Start it when you are logged in game. Usually if you start it before logging in, Tribot will get the wrong values as your xp etc.

If that doesn't work, try restarting tribot and you could even try reinstalling it.

Edited by Aropupu

Any suggestions for mouse speed on Ardy rooftops? default or faster?

Faster if you want to get banned.

I use 100-125 tbh.

Mouse speed doesn't have any effect on getting banned. Even if it's 200-400, which I used for several months and never got banned on my main. However, mouse speed has effect on the speed in which the script completes the courses. This does have effect on getting banned. But slower is not human-like at all.

/This is just my opinion.

Also, is there way to turn off auto-talking? lol. I turned on public when I saw someone near me and my bot said hello after he said hi, then he asked whats up and my bot said "English is my language" xD

That is a Tribot feature. You can turn it off in the Script menu ---> Use Auto Responder.

small bug report:

When re-running the script, the set hp to eat was set from 10 to 40, causing going to the bank and eat lobsters lol

i had to manually set it back to 10 again....

besides that, perfect script!

@ephixum

If the settings aren't saving for you properly or they are resetting, there's not much I can do since I cannot debug it in any way. These are problems that are system-specific. If that tends to happen to you, you should just check the settings every time.

is anyone having issues with this script? at rellekah (or anywhere else) it seems to Right Click on everything. Is there a settings issue i'm missing? 

@Jaurea

Try disabling hovering in the antiban settings. It could be that the script is hovering more than it should because the ABCL is telling it to. This is something I cannot fix, because the ABCL antiban feature is a Tribot feature. It creates random profiles for every botter and you probably got a buggy profile which wants to hover more than it should. 

The other reason for this could just be that there's something wrong with your Tribot client. Try restarting or even reinstalling Tribot to fix the issue.

Edited by Aropupu

Hey mate I cant exactly tell you what happens but its on the Canifis rooftop course. When it "Jumps Gap" on the North West building, if it fails, for me, it just sits there forever logged in until I either restart bot/client or move it myself. 

Is this an anti ban issue? 

IMHO it would increase the ban rate because no human stays logged in standing still .

Thanks mate good script - even though your free one, for me, was working better then the prem one.

@Boonayy

What do you mean by failing? Do you mean when it falls down from the rooftop?

Send me a picture via PM of the exact situation where it gets stuck. I can't do anything about it if I can't see it happening or without more information.

Optionally, you can also do a script stack trace when it happens. So, when it gets stuck at the same position, go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace and copy whatever it prints out in the debug. You have to do it when it's stuck, not before, not after. If you want to do this, you still have to tell me the exact position it gets stuck in. You can find that out by going to the Debug menu and clicking on Position and that will tell you the RSTile coordinates.

Canifis is not used a lot, which means it hasn't had as much testing as the other courses, which have been used more.

Edited by Aropupu

Not necessary, but I think a cool addition to the GUI would be how many falls you've had or failed attempts.

Also, I have the Anti-Bans checked like, examine, check xp, etc. But it never does any of that. Not really complaining but just curious as to why it doesn't work. It never has since I've been using this bot. (around 2 weeks)

Not necessary, but I think a cool addition to the GUI would be how many falls you've had or failed attempts.

Also, I have the Anti-Bans checked like, examine, check xp, etc. But it never does any of that. Not really complaining but just curious as to why it doesn't work. It never has since I've been using this bot. (around 2 weeks)

It does it according to the ABCL. It tells the script when to do those things. I can confirm that it does work. Although, it seems to me that the ABCL only works if you have your account information added to tribot and the account selected before you start the script.

The problem with normal antiban is that it does it too often and it's the same for everybody, which is why it's better to use ABCL.

It does it according to the ABCL. It tells the script when to do those things. I can confirm that it does work. Although, it seems to me that the ABCL only works if you have your account information added to tribot and the account selected before you start the script.

The problem with normal antiban is that it does it too often and it's the same for everybody, which is why it's better to use ABCL.

It rotates cameras actually, don't know why I said it didnt, just never noticed it checking xp, or examining anything. Maybe cause I'm not watching my bot the whole time, I'm usually sleeping when it runs. Does it check xp and examine stuff frequently? or just every now and then?

and I do have my account added and selected before the script. I'll just keep an eye out more next time I run it. thanks for the reply!

It rotates cameras actually, don't know why I said it didnt, just never noticed it checking xp, or examining anything. Maybe cause I'm not watching my bot the whole time, I'm usually sleeping when it runs. Does it check xp and examine stuff frequently? or just every now and then?

and I do have my account added and selected before the script. I'll just keep an eye out more next time I run it. thanks for the reply!

I have noticed that my own profile with the ABCL is that it never checks for XP. It does everything else but not that. That's intentional since Trilez has said it's not supposed to do every antiban action for everyone. I tested with another account and with that one, it does check the xp. I agree with Trilez. It's better like this.

I have noticed that my own profile with the ABCL is that it never checks for XP. It does everything else but not that. That's intentional since Trilez has said it's not supposed to do every antiban action for everyone. I tested with another account and with that one, it does check the xp. I agree with Trilez. It's better like this.

ahh okay makes sense then. Was just curious is all. Your script it killin it for me :D gonna get your mining one after I hit 99 agil (95 atm)

Guest twodecades

Can honestly say this is one of the best scripts on here. It's flawless, here's a 10hr proggy of 77-80 agility on my zerk. Thanks so much!

zQLWfSY.png

Rellekka seems to be a lot slower than Pollvi.

You should be getting 50k+/hr here, and I'm currently getting only 40k.

But I just reached 80, so that's nice.

@smokeweed

That's not normal. When I tested Rellekka the last time, like a week ago or something, I got like 46k - 50k xp. Can you notice anything that could affect your xp so much? I'll check it out tomorrow, but it would probably speed up the process if I had knowledge of what's affecting the xp rates so much.

Edited by Aropupu