Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Purchased the script yesterday and it was working very well. Since today the bot doesn't use the seers(camelot) teleport. It simply clicks on the magic book tab and doesnt click the teleport. After around ~7seconds it switches to my quest tab and back to the magic book tab and still doesn't click the teleport.

Was working fine yesterday and i didn't change any settings, and i checked if my settings are set correctly and they are. 

I am also using LG 

3 hours ago, DPreborn said:

Purchased the script yesterday and it was working very well. Since today the bot doesn't use the seers(camelot) teleport. It simply clicks on the magic book tab and doesnt click the teleport. After around ~7seconds it switches to my quest tab and back to the magic book tab and still doesn't click the teleport.

Was working fine yesterday and i didn't change any settings, and i checked if my settings are set correctly and they are. 

I am also using LG 

Seers teleport seems to be working just fine. Your issue could be caused by something on your end or by a temporary Tribot issue on your end. Could also be some weird LG issue.

Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

If those steps don't solve the issue, I will send you this same post as a PM so please respond to my PM if you are unable to get it working and I'll ask more information from you.

Edited by Aropupu

Getting a NPE everytime the script trys to handle the Gnome gate.

• [09:43:37] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
  • [09:43:38] Script Started: aAgility v2.
  • [09:43:41] Autoleveling is enabled and all rooftop courses are enabled!
  • [09:43:41] Your level is: 1
  • [09:43:41] Best course for your level is Gnome course
  • [09:43:41] No food detected in inventory. The script will not eat anything!
  • [09:43:44] Disabled all randoms.
  • [09:43:44] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
  • [09:43:47] Your level is: 1
  • [09:43:47] Best course for your level is Gnome course
  • [09:43:50] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [09:43:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.db.e(CourseTraveler.java:147)
  • [09:43:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.db.b(CourseTraveler.java:138)
  • [09:43:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.db.J(CourseTraveler.java:77)
  • [09:43:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.B(Main.java:203)
  • [09:43:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.Main.run(Main.java:131)
  • [09:43:50] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [09:43:50] Script Ended: aAgility v2.

1 hour ago, Jooq said:

Getting a NPE everytime the script trys to handle the Gnome gate.

• [09:43:50] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [09:43:50] at scripts.aAgilityNEW.db.e(CourseTraveler.java:147)

Should be fixed in the latest version. Restart script without using the rerun button to update.

Announcement:

aAgility v3 test version is now available. It's a rewrite for this script that lets you record yourself doing agility and you can use that data in the script. Only the following courses are available right now: Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis, Falador, Seers. Most features from v2 are also missing. I'm currently concentrating on testing the recorder and the course doing part and in the process I'm working on an account to get all the courses added.

Please keep in mind that this is a test version and it will contain bugs and is unfinished. Do not purchase aAgility v2 just to get access to this.

If you have questions, bug reports or any other communication directly to me about v3, please send me a PM via the private messaging system in the forums. If you are unable to send a message due to forum restrictions or whatever reasons, just reply to the thread and I can send you one.

How do I get access?

Everyone has access to the recorder part of the test version. The course doing part is only available for people who send me data and have active subscriptions of the script. I don't plan to check the subscription status that often after you have access, but will do that at some points in time. If you have had a lifetime version of aAgility at some point, you will also receive access to the test version regardless of if it has run out on Tribot's side or not which of course shouldn't be the case yet for anyone with a lifetime subscription. However, users with lifetime will lose access if their subscription has run out before final version of v3 is released.

To get access to the course doing part, you will have to send me a recording of yourself doing agility for each course you want access to. You need to record at least 20 laps worth of data and send it to me. Only exception to this rule is the gnome course in which you can record from level 1-10 which should be 14 laps. The collected data is in aAgility3_data.ini file, which is located in your .tribot folder after recording data. This is the file you should copy and send to me. It contains the data for all of the courses you have recorded.

This guide tells you how to access .tribot folder if you don't know already:
https://help.tribot.org/support/solutions/articles/36000017490-how-to-fix-common-errors-by-deleting-the-tribot-folder

If I don't get enough data I will not be able to release the final version of this rewrite so I have to give some incentive for sending me recordings. The plan is to have prerecorded profiles for those users that don't want to spend the time recording. If you don't want to record yourself doing agility then you should keep using v2 instead until v3 is released.

Things to know about the test version:

• When you record data and stop recording it, you can continue recording at a later time. However, if you want the script to "AFK" sometimes, instead of stopping the script, you should just act like you are AFKing and leave your character standing wherever it is.

• It should record all minimap clicks, screen tile clicks, camera changes, hovers, right-click hovering, afking, moving mouse off screen, spamclicking etc.

• The more you fail obstacles while recording, the better. When you fail obstacles, the recorder will record custom paths for those situations too.

• You should pick up all your marks of grace while recording and not save them for later. The recorder also records some information about those and the more often you pick them up the better.

• Before you use the course doing part of the script, you should record as much data as you possibly can. The more variation there is, the more accurate the generated delays will be and all the actions that the script does will have more variation too.

If you encounter a bug:

• Explain the issue as much as possible.

• Take a video or a screenshot (usually it helps a lot)

• Check client debug and bot debug (you should copypaste them both to me even if you don't think there's anything of importance)

• Tell me if you changed any settings

• Provide your recorded data if you have recorded more than what you sent me

You can find the test version here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2730-aagility-v3-beta/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, montylol said:

Current Ardougne script sometimes randomly stands by the start of the course for a good five to ten seconds before clicking climb. Looks sus as hell, but I don't understand why it would do that considering most of the time it clicks right on the starting obstacle. 

Gonna need more information from you. Will send you a PM.

11 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Gonna need more information from you. Will send you a PM.

Im not sure i completely understand what you mean  in ur last posts about the v3. Do i have to record myself doing agility then send u the file and then u will assign the courrse doing part to me? and do i have to buy the v2 script to use the v3?

Hey, @Aropupu

I just came back to osrs and purchased this script a few years ago - my purchase was a lifetime purchase. I'm still able to use the script but after around an hour and a half, i'm getting an error message saying maximum instances reached, and the script will simply stop. 

Any idea on how to solve?

EDIT : Appears this isn't an issue on your end rather with the client - see if I san solve :S

Edited by Nydok

9 hours ago, onixya said:

Im not sure i completely understand what you mean  in ur last posts about the v3. Do i have to record myself doing agility then send u the file and then u will assign the courrse doing part to me? and do i have to buy the v2 script to use the v3?

You record yourself doing the course, copypaste all the text inside the file and send it to me. Only those who have bought v2 can access v3's course doing part. Do not buy v2 just because you want to access v3, you are not paying for v3 when you buy v2.

9 hours ago, ross620 said:

when will u get on discord so i can get u a recording?

You can send it to me via PM, I can send you one, just reply to that. You can simply copypaste the text inside it, no need to even send the entire file. (CTRL + A to select all the text and CTRL + C to copy it)

43 minutes ago, Nydok said:

Hey, @Aropupu

I just came back to osrs and purchased this script a few years ago - my purchase was a lifetime purchase. I'm still able to use the script but after around an hour and a half, i'm getting an error message saying maximum instances reached, and the script will simply stop. 

Any idea on how to solve?

EDIT : Appears this isn't an issue on your end rather with the client - see if I san solve :S

Yes, this is a client issue. Tribot is responsible for handling the instances. If it stops the script while it's running, make sure your internet connection is stable, proxies and vpns etc. can sometimes cause issues.

If you are unable to start the script again because of it, check this: https://help.tribot.org/support/solutions/articles/36000017489-how-to-the-maximum-instances-issue

On 4/19/2018 at 5:26 PM, Aropupu said:

Announcement:

aAgility v3 test version is now available. It's a rewrite for this script that lets you record yourself doing agility and you can use that data in the script. Only the following courses are available right now: Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis, Falador, Seers. Most features from v2 are also missing. I'm currently concentrating on testing the recorder and the course doing part and in the process I'm working on an account to get all the courses added.

Please keep in mind that this is a test version and it will contain bugs and is unfinished. Do not purchase aAgility v2 just to get access to this.

If you have questions, bug reports or any other communication directly to me about v3, please send me a PM via the private messaging system in the forums. If you are unable to send a message due to forum restrictions or whatever reasons, just reply to the thread and I can send you one.

How do I get access?

Everyone has access to the recorder part of the test version. The course doing part is only available for people who send me data and have active subscriptions of the script. I don't plan to check the subscription status that often after you have access, but will do that at some points in time. If you have had a lifetime version of aAgility at some point, you will also receive access to the test version regardless of if it has run out on Tribot's side or not which of course shouldn't be the case yet for anyone with a lifetime subscription. However, users with lifetime will lose access if their subscription has run out before final version of v3 is released.

To get access to the course doing part, you will have to send me a recording of yourself doing agility for each course you want access to. You need to record at least 20 laps worth of data and send it to me. Only exception to this rule is the gnome course in which you can record from level 1-10 which should be 14 laps. The collected data is in aAgility3_data.ini file, which is located in your .tribot folder after recording data. This is the file you should copy and send to me. It contains the data for all of the courses you have recorded.

This guide tells you how to access .tribot folder if you don't know already:
https://help.tribot.org/support/solutions/articles/36000017490-how-to-fix-common-errors-by-deleting-the-tribot-folder

If I don't get enough data I will not be able to release the final version of this rewrite so I have to give some incentive for sending me recordings. The plan is to have prerecorded profiles for those users that don't want to spend the time recording. If you don't want to record yourself doing agility then you should keep using v2 instead until v3 is released.

Things to know about the test version:

• When you record data and stop recording it, you can continue recording at a later time. However, if you want the script to "AFK" sometimes, instead of stopping the script, you should just act like you are AFKing and leave your character standing wherever it is.

• It should record all minimap clicks, screen tile clicks, camera changes, hovers, right-click hovering, afking, moving mouse off screen, spamclicking etc.

• The more you fail obstacles while recording, the better. When you fail obstacles, the recorder will record custom paths for those situations too.

• You should pick up all your marks of grace while recording and not save them for later. The recorder also records some information about those and the more often you pick them up the better.

• Before you use the course doing part of the script, you should record as much data as you possibly can. The more variation there is, the more accurate the generated delays will be and all the actions that the script does will have more variation too.

If you encounter a bug:

• Explain the issue as much as possible.

• Take a video or a screenshot (usually it helps a lot)

• Check client debug and bot debug (you should copypaste them both to me even if you don't think there's anything of importance)

• Tell me if you changed any settings

• Provide your recorded data if you have recorded more than what you sent me

You can find the test version here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2730-aagility-v3-beta/

This is evolution in the making. Thank you for this @Aropupu. I will try to get back into this and help you out. Also, if you need an account for courses let me know!

1 hour ago, Jordan46 said:

Crashed my client immediately after starting barbarian course

If the script stops, please provide full client debug info:

DzdslQF.png

If the actual tribot client crashes, that's usually an issue on your end and you should enable the console to see any errors.

Edited by Aropupu

did i pick a wrong time to start using this script? ive used it before on all my accounts and it was awesome but im using it now and it cant even seem to go 4 mins without getting stuck with an interface or clicking at a part of the map thats not clickable wtf and it just freezes after that, im on fixed screen

it clicks on the map and gets stuck sometimes, it panics when it runs abck to the start of the seers rooftop

Spoiler

[02:55:05] Starting client.
[02:56:43] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[02:56:49] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[02:59:52] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[02:59:52] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[02:59:56] Disabled all randoms.
[02:59:56] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[02:59:59] Home teleporting to lumbridge to travel to the course or to get more food/potions!
[03:00:11] Script was paused using the pause button!
[03:00:38] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:00:56] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:01:02] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:01:15] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:01:15] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:01:18] Disabled all randoms.
[03:01:18] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:01:20] Home teleporting to lumbridge to travel to the course or to get more food/potions!
[03:01:29] Script was paused using the pause button!
[03:01:42] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:01:54] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:02:00] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:02:01] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:02:01] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:02:03] Disabled all randoms.
[03:02:03] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:30:31] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:32:05] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:32:10] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:32:28] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:32:28] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:32:31] Disabled all randoms.
[03:32:31] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:37:02] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:40:16] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:40:21] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:45:40] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:45:40] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:45:42] Disabled all randoms.
[03:45:42] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:53:42] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:59:37] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:59:43] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[04:01:22] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[04:01:22] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[04:01:24] Disabled all randoms.
[04:01:24] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[04:03:07] Script Ended: aAgility v2.

wait, do bots only work on full screen mode now?

Edited by leetz

11 hours ago, leetz said:

did i pick a wrong time to start using this script? ive used it before on all my accounts and it was awesome but im using it now and it cant even seem to go 4 mins without getting stuck with an interface or clicking at a part of the map thats not clickable wtf and it just freezes after that, im on fixed screen

it clicks on the map and gets stuck sometimes, it panics when it runs abck to the start of the seers rooftop

Reveal hidden contents

[02:55:05] Starting client.
[02:56:43] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[02:56:49] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[02:59:52] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[02:59:52] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[02:59:56] Disabled all randoms.
[02:59:56] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[02:59:59] Home teleporting to lumbridge to travel to the course or to get more food/potions!
[03:00:11] Script was paused using the pause button!
[03:00:38] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:00:56] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:01:02] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:01:15] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:01:15] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:01:18] Disabled all randoms.
[03:01:18] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:01:20] Home teleporting to lumbridge to travel to the course or to get more food/potions!
[03:01:29] Script was paused using the pause button!
[03:01:42] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:01:54] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:02:00] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:02:01] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:02:01] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:02:03] Disabled all randoms.
[03:02:03] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:30:31] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:32:05] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:32:10] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:32:28] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:32:28] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:32:31] Disabled all randoms.
[03:32:31] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:37:02] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:40:16] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:40:21] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[03:45:40] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[03:45:40] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[03:45:42] Disabled all randoms.
[03:45:42] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[03:53:42] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[03:59:37] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[03:59:43] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[04:01:22] When using shift-click dropping, always make sure it's enabled in Runescape settings!
[04:01:22] Script will stop after 3 hour(s), 12 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[04:01:24] Disabled all randoms.
[04:01:24] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[04:03:07] Script Ended: aAgility v2.

wait, do bots only work on full screen mode now?

The new resizable update introduced new bugs to the Tribot client like this one. You should check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot. I have only experienced an issue like yours when I change from fixed to resizable or vise versa when running the tribot client. And the fix is to restart the client for me at least. You might need to delete your hooks.dat file and/or general.ini too though, some users have reported that doing that will fix some issues.

11 hours ago, adamhackz said:

I have a question about v3

I sent you my data already but do I need to wait for something or can I try using v3 to playback the course?

You will get access when I update the script. I will update it hopefully later today when I get done with some changes. Will send you a PM.

On 11/23/2013 at 8:03 PM, Aropupu said:

How do I get access?

Everyone has access to the recorder part of the test version. The course doing part is only available for people who send me data and have active subscriptions of the script. I don't plan to check the subscription status that often after you have access, but will do that at some points in time.

To be clear, do you mean of v2?

8 hours ago, Aropupu said:

The new resizable update introduced new bugs to the Tribot client like this one. You should check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot. I have only experienced an issue like yours when I change from fixed to resizable or vise versa when running the tribot client. And the fix is to restart the client for me at least. You might need to delete your hooks.dat file and/or general.ini too though, some users have reported that doing that will fix some issues.

You will get access when I update the script. I will update it hopefully later today when I get done with some changes. Will send you a PM.

all good seems to be working fine with full screen so im just gonna leave it like that, was wondering if u did private scripts btw just curious 

Relleka is sloppy. All over the place bot stops after like 3 minutes.

[21:37:13] Starting client.
[21:38:36] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[21:38:39] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[21:38:48] Food ID: 385
[21:38:48] Script will stop after 10 hour(s), 59 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[21:38:50] Disabled all randoms.
[21:38:50] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[21:48:27] The script didn't gain any xp in 3 minutes. Logging out!
[21:48:27] If you think this was an error, you can disable this in the settings! (Behavior -> Misc settings)
[21:48:27] Position: (2620, 3678, 0) - 2470 - true - 30
[21:48:27] Script debug:  1002, 1200, 1201, 1203, 1204, 1205, 0, 0, 0, 11391, 0, 1, 1207, 1600, 1602, 1603, 1607, 1608, 1610, 16000, 1613,
[21:48:27] Current Obstacle: 3
[21:48:27] Dest: (2620, 3688, 0)
[21:48:32] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[21:54:03] The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0
[00:06:35] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[00:06:37] Disabled all randoms.
[00:06:37] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[00:06:38] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[00:06:48] Food ID: 385
[00:06:48] Script will stop after 10 hour(s), 59 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[00:07:35] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[00:07:37] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[00:08:17] Script will stop after 10 hour(s), 59 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[00:08:20] Disabled all randoms.
[00:08:20] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.
[00:27:59] The script didn't gain any xp in 3 minutes. Logging out!
[00:27:59] If you think this was an error, you can disable this in the settings! (Behavior -> Misc settings)
[00:27:59] Position: (2625, 3668, 0) - 7070 - false - 30
[00:27:59] Script debug:  1002, 1200, 1201, 1203, 1204, 1205, 0, 0, 0, 11391, 0, 1, 1207, 1600, 1602, 1603, 1604, 1606,
[00:27:59] Current Obstacle: 3
[00:28:03] Script Ended: aAgility v2.
[05:18:50] Downloading script 'aAgility v2'.
[05:18:52] Script Started: aAgility v2.
[05:21:40] Script will stop after 10 hour(s), 59 minute(s), 2 second(s).
[05:21:42] Disabled all randoms.
[05:21:42] Enabled random solver: SKILLXPITEM.

Edited by jayfrancis

5 hours ago, jayfrancis said:

Relleka is sloppy. All over the place bot stops after like 3 minutes.

Unfortunately the tribot client has some issues after the resizable mode update. Especially resizable mode can have some issues with certain models of objects. Are you using resizable mode? If you are, change to fixed mode. You'll find that setting in Runescape's in-game settings. The client debug you provided seems to point in the direction of you using resizable mode.

More help disabling resizable mode: https://help.tribot.org/support/solutions/articles/36000017485-how-to-fix-client-misclicks-or-resizable-mode-error-in-debug

If you are not using resizable mode, please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post for the most common fixes to Tribot issues.

Edited by Aropupu