• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

1 hour ago, bub389 said:
  • [23:11:26] Disabled all randoms.
  • [23:11:27] Auto Agility: [CRITICAL] Unsupported course. Please start the script at one of the supported courses.
  • [23:11:27] Main: [ERROR] Failed to send script statistics to web server.
  • [23:11:27] Script Ended: Auto Agility.

This is debug from another script. Not from this one. :)

You should post in its own thread if you are looking for support for that script. Unless of course you started the wrong script by accident.

1 hour ago, Underpaw said:

@AropupuIs there anyway we can completely disable right click hovering? I have disabled it in the menu settings, but it still does occasionally right click hover on obstacles. If it's ABC behavior, is there in anyway you could override it?

An option to disable it should be added now under hovering settings.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

After using that option, the script is now mouse hovering over the obstacles it used to right-click hover. It looks weird.

This doesn't really tell me anything. What are your other hovering settings? Will send you a PM, reply to that.

EDIT:  if you had "Right click hover more often" enabled but disabled ABC2 right-click hovering, there was a bug that could cause different behavior (that should be fixed in the latest version). If that wasn't your issue, please send me your hovering settings in PM and I'll take a look.

Edited by Aropupu

7 hours ago, siilentalk said:

Used this from

59-62 agility on a maxed zerk that has no prev bans. Not botted account in over 6 months so it’s definitely this script. Only bought it yesterday too. Shame.. won’t be using again 

Ive used this script on 20 accounts from level 1-80+  all never receiving a ban. If you didn't mess around with the anti ban settings that is your own fault.

Mouse speed and mouse movement is always controlled by and done by Tribot. Only thing I was able to do was to give the user the option to choose the mouse speed because apparently some users are not happy with the default speed Tribot has. That option is still a Tribot method and can have its restrictions. I believe the mouse speed variance limiter setting in Tribot's settings might have some effect on mouse speed but have not tested it. I personally use the default mouse speed set by tribot so I don't use a custom mouse speed at all.

Hello, I'm all new to botting, jus started using this on gnome agility course. I found it a little slow so I put my mousespeed up to 125-135. But I find it weird that while the character is on a obstacle, its not hovering the pointer over the next obstacle(for most of the obstacles atleast). I would be thinking that hovering over the next obstacle in very human like, which is what we are trying to achieve, or am I missing something??

13 minutes ago, mitch.. said:

Hello, I'm all new to botting, jus started using this on gnome agility course. I found it a little slow so I put my mousespeed up to 125-135. But I find it weird that while the character is on a obstacle, its not hovering the pointer over the next obstacle(for most of the obstacles atleast). I would be thinking that hovering over the next obstacle in very human like, which is what we are trying to achieve, or am I missing something??

Since you're new to botting, one important thing you should be aware of is that there are many things that could lead to a ban. The script could be bad (not the case for Aagility), your settings could be bad (definitely worth considering for this script and any other script that lets you customize) or you could be botting during jagex work hours in an area they keep an eye on. Don't use scripts on your main account until you've tested it out on another account and made sure it can get you all the way to 99. I've gotten multiple accounts banned on this script but I'm finally close to figuring out my ideal settings (I've got 2 accounts in the high 90s now because of it).

To answer your question, I think human-like would be a little more complex than simply hovering over the next obstacle (humans have patterns and they often differ from one another). On top of that, the bots aren't yet perfectly human-like so expect some bot-like movements even with the human mouse movements we have access to as VIP-E botters. 

Thanks for the 98 and pet :) (should have been 60 hr progress except pc got shut down accidentally). 

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 12.04.46 AM.png

To clarify, that was over the weekend. I haven't been able to figure out how to bot agility overnight on weekdays (during jagex work hours)

https://imgur.com/a/G23AGW5 

Weekdays I try to go for 12-16 hours a day. Considering my time zone that means a few hours of botting during jagex work hours but the majority of those hours are after they're closed. My 60-hour sessions would begin Friday morning until Monday 12 am. I did this on two accounts and spent basically a month on the agility courses. Hope that helps :)

Edit: One other clarification for any new botter reading this. I wouldn't recommend trying this on your main. I tested this out on multiple accounts (all of which got banned) until I figured out my settings.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 5:16 AM, siilentalk said:

Used this from

59-62 agility on a maxed zerk that has no prev bans. Not botted account in over 6 months so it’s definitely this script. Only bought it yesterday too. Shame.. won’t be using again 

Iv'e gotten 1-99 on numerous accounts now botting 12-15 hours daily with no breaks :P It's your settings and not the script's fault.

Great script :) a 7 day payment option would also be nice. While reading this thread I came by a lot of information where you are suggesting TriBot's default setting might be. It would be nice to hear your recommendations on client settings while using your script :)

Edited by OrderLT
Added more info

On 12/25/2018 at 3:17 AM, Lordknowz said:

Im getting this debug, how can i fix?

https://gyazo.com/bc017b211660ea6dff9ad36b4b8f0593

The error happens within a Tribot method so nothing I can do to fix it unfortunately. The method doesn't normally produce an error though so most likely a hook issue on your end. I seem to remember a hook issue like this that was fixed by deleting your hooks.dat file and restarting Tribot that some user had a long time ago. Please do check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread. Those are the most common fixes to Tribot issues. You should at least do the steps to close your tribot client, delete your hooks.dat file and jagex cache and afterwards restart it. Instructions are in the first post.

EDIT: You can also try changing the walking method under traveling settings, but I would still recommend you to delete your hooks.dat file etc. since it does seem to be working fine from what I was able to test (away from home for christmas so was only able to test that it works). You could still get some other issue if there's a tribot issue on your end that causes errors like this with some methods.

Please do send me a PM or reply here if you keep getting the issue even after doing the steps I asked you to. I will send you a PM in that case and try to figure it out with you.

EDIT 2: Have been testing the progressive traveling today and seems to be working without any issues.

Edited by Aropupu

27 minutes ago, ownsgood said:

How do I save my settings? Must I buy it before I can save my settings? 

When you start the script (start doing a course) it will automatically save the settings. If there's an issue with saving settings, it will print an error in the client debug. Usually all issues with saving settings are caused by Tribot not having permission to write into files on your PC.

To copypaste entire client debug right-click on Client debug tab and click on copy to clipboard:

DzdslQF.png

Also, free trial of a script is always the exact same version of what you would get when you buy it. 

• Like 1