Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

3 minutes ago, gyrate said:

In the settings, you can choose to make it worldhop once it detects a player within a certain range. 

in the event a player logs in and insta gibs me with a bolt putting me in combat, what does the script do in a case like this once I was sucessfully sent back to lumbridge?

16 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

in the event a player logs in and insta gibs me with a bolt putting me in combat, what does the script do in a case like this once I was sucessfully sent back to lumbridge?

if you have a glory or some other teleport item to get back to edgeville/varrock, it should use them to get you there, it then takes a knife from your bank (have around 20 just in case), and goes back to the agility course. It should also grab food from the mage arena 

20 hours ago, gyrate said:

if you have a glory or some other teleport item to get back to edgeville/varrock, it should use them to get you there, it then takes a knife from your bank (have around 20 just in case), and goes back to the agility course. It should also grab food from the mage arena 

@Aropupu can you confirm this before I start up?

On 12/31/2018 at 2:18 AM, ace_001 said:

@Aropupu can you confirm this before I start up?

You need to enable glory usage in traveling settings if you want to use a glory. If you want it to get one from bank when you don't have one, you need to enable that too separately in the traveling settings.

3 hours ago, franc1s said:

does this support camelot teleport after diary to do course quicker? 

yes, under seers rooftop settings

Edited by Aropupu

If anyone is interested in testing the new version of aAgility v3, please let me know by sending me a PM. Only need a few testers to test that the human data recorder supports different playstyles. Course handling using recorded data could use some testing too for different playstyles, have been using it without issues myself to level up my account as I add new courses. It only supports Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis and Poll at the moment so keep that in mind. Only those who are willing to give feedback and proper bug reports should apply. Bug reports must always include a copy of your recorded data, client debug information (and a video of behavior if necessary). This is only meant to be a test in small scale to test the recorder. Most settings are not hooked and won't work etc. The test might be available for only a limited time.

Edited by Aropupu

19 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

If anyone is interested in testing the new version of aAgility v3, please let me know by sending me a PM. Only need a few testers to test that the human data recorder supports different playstyles. Course handling using recorded data could use some testing too for different playstyles, have been using it without issues myself to level up my account as I add new courses. It only supports Gnome, Draynor, Al Kharid, Varrock, Canifis and Poll at the moment so keep that in mind. Only those who are willing to give feedback and proper bug reports should apply. Bug reports must always include a copy of your recorded data, client debug information (and a video of behavior if necessary). This is only meant to be a test in small scale to test the recorder. Most settings are not hooked and won't work etc. The test might be available for only a limited time.

Will v3 come out as a new purchasable version? 
Do you think that v3 is a safer option than v2 ?
When might v3 be released? 

On 1/3/2019 at 5:24 PM, CyberWizard said:

Playtime is not part of the bot detection system

Might not be but if you play 24/7 constantly, the chances are great that jagex might spectate your account manually and if they do, it wouldn't take much to figure out you are a bot. 

I keep it to like 10-12 hours a day. 

2 minutes ago, ownsgood said:

Will v3 come out as a new purchasable version? 
Do you think that v3 is a safer option than v2 ?
When might v3 be released? 

It will eventually replace v2 but that's not gonna happen any time soon. Will be releasing a test version (when it's time for it) that will be available to all those who have active purchase of v2. 

Edited by Aropupu

On 1/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, CyberWizard said:

Nao1JDl.png"

Sadly though I will be switching to @Einstein 's script 30+ auths once he implements goldfarming, I wish Aropoupo would have added it, it's such a great script just lacking that feature

Awesome! 

Did you bot constantly for 70 hours ? What the fuck dude. How did you not get banned ? ?

3 minutes ago, Aropupu said:

It will eventually replace v2 but that's not gonna happen any time soon. Will be releasing a test version (when it's time for it) that will be available to all those who have active purchase of v2. 

How can people bot for 70 hours without breaks and without getting banned? ? 

31 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

Playtime is not part of of the macro detection system.

Let me refer you to my botting guide,

Cool and helpful guide, I enabled my automatically subscription for member each month. They now know if they ban me for combat training they lose months of money. I believe they allow bots, and I do belive they are very corrupt. I have no faith for jagex. "Enable trade-limit, remove wildy... few years pass, remove trade-limit, enable wildy. --"Ohhh so it's cool to play again", few years passes, EOC FUCK JAGEX"   Although this doesn't mean they are necessarily more corrupt I still dislike them. 

but I can't quite agree with one point. 

"Your playtime does not matter, breaks do not matter. Unless* you're talking about bot busting bans, which is a manual review of the account by a Jmod, you're fucked either way if you get a manual review usually, so bot 24/7 even if it's a main. My mentality is bot 24/7 or don't waste your time (if you want to play in between botting that's good and doesn't hurt, I just mean don't just take breaks because you think it helps, get your 99 over with). Macroing Minor/Major bans do not take into consideration the amount of playtime on an account."

It is completely certain that their bot detecting system can't detect all bots. But jagex knows this and their botbanning methods don't only rely on their automatic software. They do manually monitor certain bots also, I believe the bots that are most likely to be monitored are moneymaking bots as they ad bad for business. 

Jagex can't monitor all hundreds of thousand players and therefor they must have certain priorities to who they are going to monitor. (Business is most important of course)
However if you bot something constantly 24/7 you will very likely climb in their priority list which is being taken care of automatically. 

I would like to believe they have a different system to set up the priority list for who is to be monitored and it includes the ammount of playtime.

-Ammount of playtime ( I really don't believe they don't care about this at all. They must know that no human can sit for 10 days straight without a break... -.-. You are however right about that their auto bot detect system might not care about this as it does not really matter. The system looks for patterns most likely)
Playtime might not screw you when the bot detect system is watching but you will certainly top their list of monitoring.

I really don't mean to disrespect your theories or you, I like everything else you wrote. But this point I just don't understand how you could not come to the same conclusion as I have. 
I hope you can take critic.

Thank you.

In the event of a death at the wilerness agility can you have it change worlds?

In a usual even a person may just hop to get the next unfortunate person/bot, however if this person realizes you're just stubbornly coming back to the same world looking like a bot, you're gonna get reported and killed for stamina potions over and over.

Edited by ace_001

2 hours ago, ace_001 said:

In the event of a death at the wilerness agility can you have it change worlds?

In a usual even a person may just hop to get the next unfortunate person/bot, however if this person realizes you're just stubbornly coming back to the same world looking like a bot, you're gonna get reported and killed for stamina potions over and over.

Should be added in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

23 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Should be added in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

May I also recommend that the script 3 item's the wildy course? A great anti-ban is someone wearing a skill cape or some fashionable item while skilling. Being graceful out of the question being used here would you be able to implement equiping items that my charecter had on previous to the pker? rather than just banking it and going "naked"

34 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

May I also recommend that the script 3 item's the wildy course? A great anti-ban is someone wearing a skill cape or some fashionable item while skilling. Being graceful out of the question being used here would you be able to implement equiping items that my charecter had on previous to the pker? rather than just banking it and going "naked"

Thank you for the suggestion. Not sure if I will add it though.

27 minutes ago, osDude said:

@Aropupu ya think youll ever add pyramid?

Probably not any time soon.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:55 PM, Aropupu said:

Never changed worlds after being pked just about 15 minutes ago. I'm afraid of being camped and diminishing all exp up here.