Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

Need some help

Been using this script for a while on any course it seems to be good but on my first account i got banned at the Kharryll course and my other account got banned at the Seers course not sure what iam doing wrong but i dont bot for realy long for example i do bot mining for 15 hours nothing happens then a couple weeks/days later ill use this script and then for like 2-4 hours a day max and iam getting banned

Not sure if you know about this, but whenever using summer pies as food & setting it up to eat them in the behavior tab about 2-3 summer pies in the script stops eating them even when you have plenty in your inventory. Not really a big deal to me as I watch my script and don't mind clicking a pie whenever it de-boosts. Sometimes it will do my whole inventory of summer pies and works fine. Also I am using LG. So not sure if that could effect it.

I love this script it is brilliant and the amount of customization to set you character apart from others as well as making it seem exactly like a real player. Worth every penny if you're hesitant! 

11 hours ago, xanchapo said:

Not sure if you know about this, but whenever using summer pies as food & setting it up to eat them in the behavior tab about 2-3 summer pies in the script stops eating them even when you have plenty in your inventory. Not really a big deal to me as I watch my script and don't mind clicking a pie whenever it de-boosts. Sometimes it will do my whole inventory of summer pies and works fine. Also I am using LG. So not sure if that could effect it.

I love this script it is brilliant and the amount of customization to set you character apart from others as well as making it seem exactly like a real player. Worth every penny if you're hesitant! 

Will send you a PM asking for your settings, please reply to that.

3 hours ago, rskillbao2019 said:

" Unable to get paint picture. Try restarting the script or change paint." Has anyone encountered such a situation?

You can change the paint in Behavior --> Paint settings. Usually caused by something on your end that prevents loading the default paint picture. 

(Not sure if you have a thread for it already) Recently opened up the script and saw "aAgility v3 Beta" wow is that exciting. Not sure how it runs as I would rather be safe than sorry. I know v2 works perfect for me. But it made me think of a couple thing I'm not sure if you would want to take into consideration possibly. 

1. Marks of grace - Marks of grace are a stackable item as I'm sure you know. When running the script letting the grace stack, as long as the script still has enough time left still to run as long as you're doing agility each mark resets the drop timer. Keep in mind not all courses this would be possible because some courses have multiple spawning locations. 

2. Darts - I think it would be super cool to have a dart-fletching option very similar to the high-alch option. 

Please note these are just some suggestions that popped up in my head. They are just suggestions simple as that. I support this script. I don't know how time consuming or how hard it would be to add either of those things. 

23 hours ago, xanchapo said:

(Not sure if you have a thread for it already) Recently opened up the script and saw "aAgility v3 Beta" wow is that exciting. Not sure how it runs as I would rather be safe than sorry. I know v2 works perfect for me. But it made me think of a couple thing I'm not sure if you would want to take into consideration possibly. 

1. Marks of grace - Marks of grace are a stackable item as I'm sure you know. When running the script letting the grace stack, as long as the script still has enough time left still to run as long as you're doing agility each mark resets the drop timer. Keep in mind not all courses this would be possible because some courses have multiple spawning locations. 

2. Darts - I think it would be super cool to have a dart-fletching option very similar to the high-alch option. 

Please note these are just some suggestions that popped up in my head. They are just suggestions simple as that. I support this script. I don't know how time consuming or how hard it would be to add either of those things. 

1. This is already added under Behavior --> Marks of grace.

2. Thank you for the suggestion. Might add it in the future.

Having trouble setting up the script on Seers course. Keeps walking back to start upon failing/completion of run. Settings used are-

Travelling tab
- Use Teleports
- "with runes" selected.

In Behaviour > Seers rooftop:
- Use seers teleport at the end of obstacles
- Also use the teleport after failing.

6 hours ago, potpots said:

Having trouble setting up the script on Seers course. Keeps walking back to start upon failing/completion of run. Settings used are-

Travelling tab
- Use Teleports
- "with runes" selected.

In Behaviour > Seers rooftop:
- Use seers teleport at the end of obstacles
- Also use the teleport after failing.

Script uses seers teleport without issues. Gonna need more information from you to know what's wrong. Will send you a PM asking for more information, please reply to that. Something like this could be caused by unsupported staff or if you are trying to use rune pouch which is not supported.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aropupu said:

Script uses seers teleport without issues. Gonna need more information from you to know what's wrong. Will send you a PM asking for more information, please reply to that. Something like this could be caused by unsupported staff or if you are trying to use rune pouch which is not supported.

Solved, thanks. Great script. Bump

got 96 agility suicide botting with unique settings using the script before getting banned, was a really good attempt for 99 so nice script mate

however since i got banned i've been getting banned around 60-70 agility on other accounts (similar stats to the 96 agil suicide attempt acc) i've been using the same settings i did to get to 96 on the other acc and botting around 12-16hrs day as opposed to running it 20hrs+ .

tldr; got 96 agility doing 24/7 botting before getting banned. using the same settings and botting 12-16hrs/day i'm getting banned at 60-70 agility on other accounts with similar stats to 96 agility acc.

any suggestions?

Edited by Jensen44

Currently testing out V3, so far so good. No errors yet. It really does copy my playstyle.

Just one little thing I've noticed; when the script right clicks an object, it'll still move the camera with the middle mouse button, you can see this in the clip below at about 0:30 (might be my settings).

Here is a little clip using it with LG, 100~ obstacles and about 11 laps recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XZbjyEQ58

Edited by justhin
Right youtube link

1 hour ago, justhin said:

Currently testing out V3, so far so good. No errors yet. It really does copy my playstyle.

Just one little thing I've noticed; when the script right clicks an object, it'll still move the camera with the middle mouse button, you can see this in the clip below at about 0:30 (might be my settings).

Here is a little clip using it with LG, 100~ obstacles and about 11 laps recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XZbjyEQ58

Will send you a PM asking some more information about what kind of settings you are using with it.

Hi, 

I noticed the v3 stuff, so I was wondering if there was a post that had been made which outlined the goals/improvements that are being aimed for in v3? Just really curious as this is my fav script by far. 

Thanks! 

Edit: I'm an idiot, of course it's on the first page. Disregard haha. 

Edited by hehegurl

53 minutes ago, hehegurl said:

V3 keeps giving me Nullpointer errors whenever I try and turn it on. Have tried both Falador (which will work for 30mins-1hr then randomly stop) and Al Kaharid which just won't work at all. Is there any info I could provide which would help you diagnose the issues Aro?

I cannot know what causes your issue without a proper bug report. Will send you a PM to ask for more information. Anything can cause your issue, from your settings to your recorded data.

26 minutes ago, Krave Killa said:

when using wilderness course it doesn't seem to bank, it just dies then tries run back up from lummy? any suggestions?

Do you have going to bank enabled in eating settings (Go to bank when out of food)? Do you have a knife with you to cut webs in mage arena bank?

Edited by Aropupu

1 hour ago, Aropupu said:

I cannot know what causes your issue without a proper bug report. Will send you a PM to ask for more information. Anything can cause your issue, from your settings to your recorded data.

Do you have going to bank enabled in eating settings (Go to bank when out of food)? Do you have a knife with you to cut webs in mage arena bank?

yeah my settings are set to: food (wines), bank when out of food, sip potions>stamina pots (am wearing a glory and have knife in inventory)