[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make sure you have the normal spellbook enabled. (home teleport is used in course traveling) Make sure ROOFS ARE TOGGLED OFF in Runescape's settings. The script can be found from the store: https

Why would people not want to hear about bans? it affects the decision to buy the script.

Hey,   I want to give my thanks again to Aropupu... This is my third time achieving 99 agility solely with this script, and I really just want to vouch for how great it is. I have used many shitty s

Posted Images

I said it last time as well, like probably 1-2 months ago that the script was detected. I decided to give it a try again with the safest settings possible, only botting 2 hours max. Each on different proxies. The script is still detected just a heads up. The ban rate is super high, same as couple months ago I've gotten over 13 accounts banned tested on all different kind of settings. 3-4 Months ago this was a super script imo I had never any troubles with it, like the ban rate was really low. Just letting you know. 

I've used the script for 2-3 days now again and I really do believe that you are a great scripter. But could I please get a refund? Because the script is just detected, I can't really use it in the current state. Even if I'm botting 2 hours max on the accounts it's just not working with the current ban rate it's too high. I'm only losing money. I would really appreciate it if I could get a refund. 

5 hours ago, bbkjones said:

I've used the script for 2-3 days now again and I really do believe that you are a great scripter. But could I please get a refund? Because the script is just detected, I can't really use it in the current state. Even if I'm botting 2 hours max on the accounts it's just not working with the current ban rate it's too high. I'm only losing money. I would really appreciate it if I could get a refund. 

Bans/User error is not a valid reason for a refund

Script works great, probably its your proxies

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, adamhackz said:

Bans/User error is not a valid reason for a refund

Script works great, probably its your proxies

I've got like a 5% banrate on Nnightmarezone in the same Discord you are in right now. And I'm also using the proxies you have in your Signature, so that's definitely not the problem lmao.
I only use 1 PROXY per account. It's not the proxy that's the issue. IT's the script that's detected go scroll through the comments and you'll see how many people have gotten banned. And scroll further back and you'll see how amazing the script was back in the day. He also has a policy 24-48 hours after purchase it can be refunded and I'm within that time like last time, so.

Edited by bbkjones
55 minutes ago, bbkjones said:

I've got like a 5% banrate on Nnightmarezone in the same Discord you are in right now. And I'm also using the proxies you have in your Signature, so that's definitely not the problem lmao.
I only use 1 PROXY per account. It's not the proxy that's the issue. IT's the script that's detected go scroll through the comments and you'll see how many people have gotten banned. And scroll further back and you'll see how amazing the script was back in the day. He also has a policy 24-48 hours after purchase it can be refunded and I'm within that time like last time, so.

Bans are not a valid reason for a refund. You bought the script on 1st of March and that is way over 48 hours. That policy is also one time only if you get it for non valid reasons.

Edited by Aropupu
1 minute ago, Aropupu said:

Bans are not a valid reason for a refund.

Ur script is detected.

Check this.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:05 PM, bbkjones said:

I've used this script for a very very long time. In the past time I wasn't getting much bans at all. Now I've tried everything Lookin Glass, Recording, I always bot on proxies and everything was fine. But the last couple months all I do was getting bans on every account got over 30 accounts banned on a period while I tried literally everything. Botted 4 hours a day max, changed settings each time. 1 Account per proxy. Only 3 accounts survived till 70 agility. While in the past of the 30 accounts it was over 28. I don't know if the script has gotten more detectable or Jagex just raised up there things. 

I just purchased 

Wed, 20 Nov 2019 12:52:51 +0000

Another 5 instances for a month but I really would like a refund if that's possible.

3 Wed, 02 Oct 2019 16:12:19 +0000

Sun, 01 Dec 2019 16:12:19 +0000

The 3 instances is also still running but that's cool I already used up those days and don't need a refund of that because I've used those days.

So I'd like to cancel those 5 instances that I'm not using as it's money waste for me right now as I'm only losing money.

At what date I put this, I tried it again.

Same results, tried everything.

I've read your whole thread through EVERYONE is getting banned.

I don't understand why you don't accept it that your script has been detected. In the past it was the best Agility script. But now there's no point on using it. Just check your own thread on how many bans people are getting.

Just now, bbkjones said:

Ur script is detected.

Check this.

At what date I put this, I tried it again.

Same results, tried everything.

I've read your whole thread through EVERYONE is getting banned.

I don't understand why you don't accept it that your script has been detected. In the past it was the best Agility script. But now there's no point on using it. Just check your own thread on how many bans people are getting.

ok

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, bao5757 said:

Don't eat the cake.

It has been changed to automatic

use automatic don't know if there will be new problems

I'm using aAgility v3.

Seems like cake as a food option was broken in v3. Automatic would also not work correctly with cake. Should now be updated with a fix. Restart the script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu I found a bug with alching on the Seer's Village course. The bot will alch, then continue to right click Camelot tablets- but because it is in the intermediate step of alching, it can't click the tabs. I have no idea if this is an error on my end, but I have been able to replicate it (I am currently babysitting). Thanks for your attention!

8 hours ago, rspkplayer said:

@Aropupu I found a bug with alching on the Seer's Village course. The bot will alch, then continue to right click Camelot tablets- but because it is in the intermediate step of alching, it can't click the tabs. I have no idea if this is an error on my end, but I have been able to replicate it (I am currently babysitting). Thanks for your attention!

Should be fixed in the latest version of the script if I understood correctly what you meant. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bzq said:

@Aropupu  When the run energy ends. I use alch + varrock rooftop

https://gyazo.com/315c5182b8c8d5125037a72dcd656101

That is Tribot trying to enable run. Either you have minimap orbs disabled in which case you need to enable them in runescape settings or your Tribot client is not working correctly (most likely your tribot client isn't getting the varbit/setting for minimap orbs correctly). Please check the "Are you having problems with the script?" part of the first post of this thread for the most common fixes to Tribot issues. Whenever there's an OSRS update, it's recommended to restart tribot at least twice letting runescape load each time so that hooks get updated properly. In this case it should be enough for you to just restart tribot once and it should fix itself. I tested just now and toggling run works without any issues.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Thanks 1
On 3/19/2020 at 5:12 PM, Nikopaterakis said:

I used bot for 61 minutes, took a couple afks, and manually got myself some staminas, account banned for botting, rest in piece like 15mill I had there

On 3/19/2020 at 1:28 AM, Benvolio said:

I just got banned, interesting it was on an account I hand trained until about a day ago. 

However I don't think it's the script, I think the client is currently detected. Another account I was on Tribot on and wasn't botting is also banned. Interesting

On 3/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, serafi said:

Just got banned also.

were any of you guys using LG? and what other bots have you run? some people are saying they got to 99 with it and you guys are banned really early? just wanna figure out if its using multiple scripts, it your using LG, if maybe someone spoke to you and reported you or something like that...