Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

@Aropupu

For some reason it is stuck like this and only keeps rotating camera angle, not click elsewhere on the minimap.

@

Try disabling camera movement in the antiban options. If this is caused by Tribot's camera methods, then that will fix your problem most likely.

Also, if it happens again, please do a script stack trace. Go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace and copypaste/show me what it prints out in the client debug. Send me a PM with that information. You need to do the script stack trace when the script is stuck, otherwise it will not help me know what's causing it.

EDIT: I also sent Trilez a message asking about it, if he has any idea what's causing it.

Edited by Aropupu

@

Try disabling camera movement in the antiban options. If this is caused by Tribot's camera methods, then that will fix your problem most likely.

Also, if it happens again, please do a script stack trace. Go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace and copypaste/show me what it prints out in the client debug. Send me a PM with that information. You need to do the script stack trace when the script is stuck, otherwise it will not help me know what's causing it.

Will do.

Here you go @Aropupu

[10:37:04] Starting client.[10:38:05] Downloading script 'aAgility [Premium]'.[10:38:10] Script Started: aAgility [Premium].[10:38:34] Disabled random solver: COMBATRANDOM.[11:28:21] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.[11:28:22] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.[14:49:56] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.[14:49:59] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.[15:55:04] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.[15:55:04] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.[16:38:03] Login bot started.[16:38:03] Login Bot: Login...[16:38:15] Login bot succeeded.[18:09:29] Login bot started.[18:09:29] Login Bot: Login...[18:09:42] Login bot succeeded.[19:45:23] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.[19:45:26] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.[19:45:38] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.[19:45:45] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.[21:21:09] Login bot started.[21:21:09] Login Bot: Login...[21:23:15] Login bot succeeded.[21:23:57] Login bot started.[21:23:57] Login Bot: Login...[21:25:27] Login bot succeeded.[21:25:54] Login bot started.[21:25:54] Login Bot: Login...[21:27:16] Login bot succeeded.[21:28:31] Login bot started.[21:28:31] Login Bot: Login...[21:28:53] Login bot succeeded.[21:29:58] Login bot started.[21:29:58] Login Bot: Login...[21:30:25] Login bot succeeded.[21:32:16] Login bot started.[21:32:16] Login Bot: Login...[21:33:38] Login bot succeeded.[21:41:06] Login bot started.[21:41:06] Login Bot: Login...[21:41:20] Login bot succeeded.[21:46:57] Login bot started.[21:46:57] Login Bot: Login...[21:48:11] Login bot succeeded.[00:14:13] We are attempting to solve the Dismissible Random random.[00:14:14] We successfully solved the Dismissible Random random.[00:51:09] Script Stack Trace:[00:51:09]  java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)[00:51:09]  org.tribot.api.General.sleep_definite(gj:44)[00:51:09]  obf.AE.J(aj:527)[00:51:09]  org.tribot.api.input.Mouse.drag(fl:45)[00:51:09]  org.tribot.api2007.Camera.D(ip:268)[00:51:09]  org.tribot.api2007.Camera.setCameraRotation(ip:416)[00:51:09]  scripts.aAgilityPrem.p(aAgilityPrem.java:4528)[00:51:09]  scripts.aAgilityPrem.oA(aAgilityPrem.java:4390)[00:51:09]  scripts.aAgilityPrem.run(aAgilityPrem.java:4374)[00:51:09]  java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Here you go @Aropupu

@

Should be fixed now. The camera movement in question was not something you could disable with the antiban setting, but it was also not required so I removed it entirely.

Unfortunately I cannot fix Tribot's camera movement methods. They can sometimes get stuck into an infinite loop for unknown reasons. If you get this problem frequently, you should disable extra camera movement all the time in the antiban settings.

EDIT: I also sent Trilez a message asking about it, if he has any idea what's causing it.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu, just wanted to take the second to say thanks for your work on this script!

I have two suggestions and wanted to hear your thoughts.  I noticed that after each obstacle, the mouse is simply left at the last point where the obstacle was clicked.  This is a common feature of many bots, including fighter and agility scripts I have used.  This is certainly not how humans behave and I think it would help to reduce bans if, for each instance of the script, the mouse had a random chance of being moved slightly after each obstacle is clicked (the final coordinates preferably using a Gaussian or "random random" distribution in relation to the current mouse position).  So even if Jagex does not monitor mouse movements, this will vary click times in and of itself, which logically would be monitored.  In my scripts at a certain other bot site, I've eliminated my own bans on a script I made by using this.

Second suggestion, I have not watched the script carefully on this point so please correct me if this is already what it does.  I noticed that the bot only makes active inputs to the game when not on obstacles.  perhaps mousing/right clicking the next obstacle some, or clicking/a small spam on it once before it gets off the previous one, would be a good addition to do just to emulate a human a bit more.  

Thoughts?

Hi, i've been using this script since 60 agility, i'm almost at 80 now.  I've noticed that when doing the seers course the mouse clicks on the same portion of the map when moving to the next obstacle. I was wondering if you could fix this so that the mouse will click on different portions of the map?

@Aropupu, just wanted to take the second to say thanks for your work on this script!

I have two suggestions and wanted to hear your thoughts.  I noticed that after each obstacle, the mouse is simply left at the last point where the obstacle was clicked.  This is a common feature of many bots, including fighter and agility scripts I have used.  This is certainly not how humans behave and I think it would help to reduce bans if, for each instance of the script, the mouse had a random chance of being moved slightly after each obstacle is clicked (the final coordinates preferably using a Gaussian or "random random" distribution in relation to the current mouse position).  So even if Jagex does not monitor mouse movements, this will vary click times in and of itself, which logically would be monitored.  In my scripts at a certain other bot site, I've eliminated my own bans on a script I made by using this.

Second suggestion, I have not watched the script carefully on this point so please correct me if this is already what it does.  I noticed that the bot only makes active inputs to the game when not on obstacles.  perhaps mousing/right clicking the next obstacle some, or clicking/a small spam on it once before it gets off the previous one, would be a good addition to do just to emulate a human a bit more.  

Thoughts?

@purerange86

All antiban actions are controlled by ABCL. I have added some additional mouse movement, which is random after clicking every obstacle. It doesn't do it all the time, but sometimes it should simulate moving the mouse off-screen. Click times are random at each obstacle anyway regardless if the mouse is moved or not so it doesn't make any difference if Jagex doesn't specifically track mouse movements, which I don't think they do.

About your second suggestion, the script already does it. However, all hovering actions etc. are controlled by your Antiban Compliance profile, which I cannot control in anyway and it's compulsory for every premium script.

Hi, i've been using this script since 60 agility, i'm almost at 80 now.  I've noticed that when doing the seers course the mouse clicks on the same portion of the map when moving to the next obstacle. I was wondering if you could fix this so that the mouse will click on different portions of the map?

@lovelost

Can you tell me the exact place where it clicks? I need to know the obstacle to make changes to it. Sending me a picture via PM would be best.

i recently purchased this bot. It has logged out twice in a hour or two and I'm not sure what the problem is. Will it log itself in?

Just bought the premium version after trying the free version out at Varrock rooftops, looks great so far!

EDIT: Question about the mouse speed and break time, what is the optimal settings for the best agility exp/hour?  The script seems to have a very long delay between actions, I tried both long break time and short break time but I can't seem to make the script go faster

Edited by jackman332

My honest feedback on this script:

Advantages:

1. It is a very reliable script, I have experienced no glitches or long delays on both Varrock and Canifis rooftops.  I will try to bot my way to 99 so I'll give more feedback on other agility courses as I level up.

2. It picks up marks of grace faultlessly, seems to have 100% chance to picking them up, never seen this script miss a single one

3. It has almost all the agility courses in the game which is good for me because I'm trying to go from 35-99 agility.

Disadvantages:

1. No matter what I try, and reading some previous posts, the delays between each action is pretty long.  This reduces xp/hour by quite a bit (10-20% maybe?).  It also makes the script somewhat bot-like because you're always waiting 1 second before the next action, whereas a human-player would try to maximize his xp/hour by continuously moving.  However the world-hopping feature can counteract other players watching you.

Overall I would say it is an extremely good script, the slight loss of xp/hour due to the delays is easily overlookable when compared to the reliability of this script.  Huge thumbs-up to the developer of the script and keep up the good work!

First proggy (Canifis from level 40-50):

yrqwjdK.png

Second proggy (Falador from level 50-52)

pSO46sG.png

Third proggy (Wilderness from level 52-62, there should be another 8-hour proggy but forgot to take a pic)

NOTE: The actual exp/hour was around 28-30k but something bugged up with the script.  Either way I managed to go from 52-62 agility)

Sw7GmF0.png

Well that's not good :P (2 day ban after getting 69 agility last night).  Fuck this, I was planning to no-life today, oh well.

enyoUY2.png

Will post the all the proggies I get until I hit 99 agility, unless I get banned :P

Edited by jackman332

i recently purchased this bot. It has logged out twice in a hour or two and I'm not sure what the problem is. Will it log itself in?

@samparks6

The script itself will not log you out ( = it will not click the log out button and even if it does there is a message in the debug stating the reason). Most likely logging out is caused by disconnection in your case. The script will only log back in if you have inputted your account information to Tribot's account manager.

Just bought the premium version after trying the free version out at Varrock rooftops, looks great so far!

EDIT: Question about the mouse speed and break time, what is the optimal settings for the best agility exp/hour?  The script seems to have a very long delay between actions, I tried both long break time and short break time but I can't seem to make the script go faster

@jackman332

Delays between obstacles are caused by antiban compliance, which is a compulsory antiban feature for all premium scripts. I cannot remove it and I cannot affect how it works.

My honest feedback on this script:

Advantages:

1. It is a very reliable script, I have experienced no glitches or long delays on both Varrock and Canifis rooftops.  I will try to bot my way to 99 so I'll give more feedback on other agility courses as I level up.

2. It picks up marks of grace faultlessly, seems to have 100% chance to picking them up, never seen this script miss a single one

3. It has almost all the agility courses in the game which is good for me because I'm trying to go from 35-99 agility.

Disadvantages:

1. No matter what I try, and reading some previous posts, the delays between each action is pretty long.  This reduces xp/hour by quite a bit (10-20% maybe?).  It also makes the script somewhat bot-like because you're always waiting 1 second before the next action, whereas a human-player would try to maximize his xp/hour by continuously moving.  However the world-hopping feature can counteract other players watching you.

Overall I would say it is an extremely good script, the slight loss of xp/hour due to the delays is easily overlookable when compared to the reliability of this script.  Huge thumbs-up to the developer of the script and keep up the good work!

First proggy (Canifis from level 40-50):

Second proggy (Falador from level 50-52)

Will post the all the proggies I get until I hit 99 agility, unless I get banned :P

Thanks for the review. I wish I could somehow change the ABCL delays, but I'm not allowed to do that. I can't even give you the option to disable them, those are the rules.

It all depends on how your antiban compliance profile defines the delays between the obstacles. Some accounts will have longer delays than others. My account happens to be one that doesn't have long delays between each obstacle so I happen to be able to test the script properly and I cannot detect any long delays that I could fix. The script itself works without any issues.

How can you hop worlds without re-typing your info?

@samparks6

You have to add your account information to the Tribot account manager for it to be able to log you back in.

Experienced some problems with the Wilderness agility course.  I left it overnight for around 7-8 hours and got stuck at approximately this spot. (Forgot to take a picture of the proggy and exact location because I was in a hurry to leave in the morning for school)  At this point I was getting like 13k exp/hour, so assuming the theoretical exp/hour is 30k/hour, I was stuck at this spot for around 4-5 hours?

8Ono8V2.png

I restarted the script and left it to run for another 5-6 hours, and it got stuck here (Yes I did have a knife in my inventory)

bRu1uYl.png

Not sure what happened as I was away from my computer.  One interesting thing to note is when I started the script, I had my graceful top, graceful cape and boots of lightness equipped, and it ended up in my bank.  I don't know if it's because I died or the script put my clothing into my bank.  However I know if I had died, the food I was using (Cake) should've kept over my boots of lightness so I'm not sure.

Good news is, the script did manage to boost me to level 62, which is 2 levels over what I need for Seer's :)

Edited by jackman332

Experienced some problems with the Wilderness agility course.  I left it overnight for around 7-8 hours and got stuck at approximately this spot. (Forgot to take a picture of the proggy and exact location because I was in a hurry to leave in the morning for school)  At this point I was getting like 13k exp/hour, so assuming the theoretical exp/hour is 30k/hour, I was stuck at this spot for around 4-5 hours?

I restarted the script and left it to run for another 5-6 hours, and it got stuck here (Yes I did have a knife in my inventory)

Not sure what happened as I was away from my computer.  One interesting thing to note is when I started the script, I had my graceful top, graceful cape and boots of lightness equipped, and it ended up in my bank.  I don't know if it's because I died or the script put my clothing into my bank, if I had died, the food I was using (Cake) should've kept over my boots of lightness so I'm not sure.

I'll send you a PM to avoid cluttering the thread.

I was doing the pollivineach agility course last night and got a 2 day ban using this bot. If i use it again, can someone tell me the best way to not get banned using this? course/mouse speed for example

In response to my above post, I used this on a second account and got perm banned. Obviously they can detect the clicks of this bot or something so I suggest not using it.

In response to my above post, I used this on a second account and got perm banned. Obviously they can detect the clicks of this bot or something so I suggest not using it.

Yeah, if your account gets 2 day ban. Do not bot again on that account, it is guaranteed perma-ban.

Your IP can get flagged for botting.

I have used this script on my main account to test it and I still haven't got banned on it. There are many reasons that can lead to a ban and you are just making assumptions.

Relleka Rooftops is quite reliably....  Except I died a lot!  I know I did not die to taking damage from falling because for 1 proggy, I left it for 10 hours with no food in the inventory and I was full hp when I checked.  So I must've gotten unlucky multiple times in a row and died to randoms or something?

Either way, here is a 10-hour and 20-hour proggy (From different runs)

Je4RkP7.png

CoNHJgV.png

Losing a lot of marks of grace and my full set of graceful clothing twice is kind of disappointing because I wanted the marks of grace for Herblore but meh

Relleka Rooftops is quite reliably....  Except I died a lot!  I know I did not die to taking damage from falling because for 1 proggy, I left it for 10 hours with no food in the inventory and I was full hp when I checked.  So I must've gotten unlucky multiple times in a row and died to randoms or something?

Either way, here is a 10-hour and 20-hour proggy (From different runs)

Losing a lot of marks of grace and my full set of graceful clothing twice is kind of disappointing because I wanted the marks of grace for Herblore but meh

Do you have low HP? You should really use food if you do. I'm not sure if constant failure in obstacles can cause you to die if you have high HP, but I guess it's possible.

Random events cannot cause you to die. Random events no longer cause any harm when they appear and can be dismissed or completely ignored.

I also tested if you could die when/if tribot missclicks the guards at the beginning of the course and that is not possible either unless you have very low health. This was the only other possible reason I could think of for causing deaths. It probably means you just failed on the obstacles a lot and that caused your death. If you find out any other reason for your deaths, just tell me.

Edited by Aropupu

Do you have low HP? You should really use food if you do. I'm not sure if constant failure in obstacles can cause you to die if you have high HP, but I guess it's possible.

Random events cannot cause you to die. Random events no longer cause any harm when they appear and can be dismissed or completely ignored.

I also tested if you could die when/if tribot missclicks the guards at the beginning of the course and that is not possible either unless you have very low health. This was the only other possible reason I could think of for causing deaths. It probably means you just failed on the obstacles a lot and that caused your death. If you find out any other reason for your deaths, just tell me.

I was doing it on my main and my main has 82hp.  I really do not know how I died, all I know is I came back to see my character naked and barely any marks of grace in my inventory.

Just ran script for 15 hours, no food used, and did not die.  I'm really clueless as to what happened. 

Edited by jackman332

Is there a way to make the script a bit faster?

It does an obstacle, waits a bit then continues. Looks botlike and is slow.