Find results in...

[ABCL 10] [ABC2] aAgility v2 [ALL ROOFTOPS]

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make sure you have the normal spellbook enabled. (home teleport is used in course traveling) Make sure ROOFS ARE TOGGLED OFF in Runescape's settings. The script can be found from the store: https

Why would people not want to hear about bans? it affects the decision to buy the script.

Hey,   I want to give my thanks again to Aropupu... This is my third time achieving 99 agility solely with this script, and I really just want to vouch for how great it is. I have used many shitty s

Posted Images

@Aropupu everything is working great for me. Was wondering whether you would be able to add an option to log out after 5 minutes of no xp? Would be a great failsafe for the very occasional time when it gets stuck. 

@C3NTRIX

I have this feature coming in the next update. After I have tested this update enough.

Next update:

- Custom clicking method for pole vault in Canifis

- Antiban worldhopping mode from aMiner.

- Option to log out and stop the script after a certain amount of time (customizable with hours,minutes,seconds)

- Some small antiban improvements that have to do with clicking in general.

- Failsafe which will log out if the script doesn't gain any xp in 5 minutes.

This update will be released when I have tested it enough so probably later today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Should be updated now with the changes above.

Edited by Aropupu

@C3NTRIX

I have this feature coming in the next update. After I have tested this update enough.

Next update:

- Custom clicking method for pole vault in Canifis

- Antiban worldhopping mode from aMiner.

- Option to log out and stop the script after a certain amount of time (customizable with hours,minutes,seconds)

- Some small antiban improvements that have to do with clicking in general.

This update will be released when I have tested it enough so probably later today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Should be updated now with the changes above.

Have a problem about it. 20 30 sec later bot quit for dont gain xp..

SJ2GQPY.png

Have a problem about it. 20 30 sec later bot quit for dont gain xp..

SJ2GQPY.png

@sulocancetin

What settings did you use when this happened? Were you using autoleveling or something like that? Need to know to make sure it's fixed after I updated it. Will edit this post after I have updated it with a fix.

EDIT: If you weren't using autoleveling, your tribot client could be getting xp values and runtime values incorrectly and you should disable the xp failsafe when I update the script with an option to do so.

EDIT 2:

Update:

- Added an option to disable the xp failsafe. You can find that option in antiban 2 tab.

- Added some fixes that should prevent something like this from happening again.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

This bot seems to have a weird interaction with other people's randoms, when it encounters one mid-course it just stands still until the other person dismisses it.

@Pyker

In that case tribot's isInteractingWithMe method isn't working correctly and you should disable random dismissing. Are you using looking glass? It could be a looking glass problem too if you are.

EDIT: Also, does the script try to click the random at all? 

EDIT 2: nvm, found the problem. It should be fixed now if you restart the script. Thank you for the bug report!

Edited by Aropupu
  • Like 1

Hey aropupu I must say this script is one of the best agility scripts out there. I've gotten multiple accounts to 70+ agility with this script and it definitely was worth the purchase.

Now recently, with the rs updates I feel the script has taken a hit. You recently fixed the pole vault obstacle on the canifis course however it seems to be having some serious problems clicking other obstacles on the course. For example I start at canifis beginning it will click the tree. Next it will rotate the camera left and right until it can see the next obstacle to click on (this where it messes up). It will continue to adjust the camera unless I click my character closer to the next obstacle making the obstacle visible and then it will be clicked. Not sure what the issue may be man but I feel the bot is much slower compared to a few weeks ago where I did the same courses on a similar account pretty much swiftly and with no troubles. I'd appreciate if you could look into it please. Nonetheless amazing script.

Hi,

I'm having an issue with this script.
I tried to run it at both Canafis Rooftop and Al Kharid rooftop courses.

at both of them it just clicks on the minimap at random and runs around in a circle.
It continues to do this until I manually cancel the script.

EDIT: Switched to fixed client size seems to be working now.

Edited by TuckyLangle

Hey aropupu I must say this script is one of the best agility scripts out there. I've gotten multiple accounts to 70+ agility with this script and it definitely was worth the purchase.

Now recently, with the rs updates I feel the script has taken a hit. You recently fixed the pole vault obstacle on the canifis course however it seems to be having some serious problems clicking other obstacles on the course. For example I start at canifis beginning it will click the tree. Next it will rotate the camera left and right until it can see the next obstacle to click on (this where it messes up). It will continue to adjust the camera unless I click my character closer to the next obstacle making the obstacle visible and then it will be clicked. Not sure what the issue may be man but I feel the bot is much slower compared to a few weeks ago where I did the same courses on a similar account pretty much swiftly and with no troubles. I'd appreciate if you could look into it please. Nonetheless amazing script.

@Destined

It's working just fine in Canifis. How often are you having these problems? I don't seem to be having any problems with it so either the problem is on your end or if you are using looking glass that could be the problem. Also, make sure your client is in fixed mode before you start Tribot at all.

You should also try deleting your .hooks.dat file in your .tribot folder and then restart Tribot completely.

EDIT: Also, if you can send me a video of the problem happening that would probably tell me more about it.

Edited by Aropupu

@Aropupu

I am using fixed mode always. I am also using Looking Glass for any botting. I have attempted to delete the hooks.dat and the problem persists. I have even tried the USA agility trial, the bot gets stuck at the same spot. If the problem persists throughout the week I will make a video on friday or the weekend. I would like to add the issue is not only for me but for a friend of mine who has purchased the same script & he is using looking glass as well. Thanks for the quick reply.

@Aropupu

I am using fixed mode always. I am also using Looking Glass for any botting. I have attempted to delete the hooks.dat and the problem persists. I have even tried the USA agility trial, the bot gets stuck at the same spot. If the problem persists throughout the week I will make a video on friday or the weekend. I would like to add the issue is not only for me but for a friend of mine who has purchased the same script & he is using looking glass as well. Thanks for the quick reply.

I think the issue is looking glass, I also use looking glass and think I'm having the same problem. I come back to my bots logged out just after the second obstacle, Pretty sure they are jumping up the tree jumping to the next building then straight after that it doesn't move and log out until I fix it.

I think the issue is looking glass, I also use looking glass and think I'm having the same problem. I come back to my bots logged out just after the second obstacle, Pretty sure they are jumping up the tree jumping to the next building then straight after that it doesn't move and log out until I fix it.

Yeah you end up having to manually click closer to the next obstacle making it visible for the bot then it will click it.

@Aropupu

@Zuko @Destined

I tried to recreate the problem in looking glass but was unable to do so. How often does this happen? Have you changed any of the default settings? 

I've gotten this a fair few times, the bot doesn't recover from this. Pretty sure it does it until the 6 hour log.

http://gyazo.com/2efd37553f376349134a79696165c832

@Protein

Have not experienced this issue myself. Normally the script doesn't get stuck in that position because there's a failsafe for it and I have witnessed it working several times. In your picture the script seems to be rotating the camera a lot. Can you please provide me a script stack trace when the script is stuck in that position? Otherwise I can't really fix it if I cannot recreate the bug. To do a script stack trace go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace and copypaste/screenshot what it prints out in the client debug.

Edited by Aropupu

I finally found the solution man. Recently with the resizable mode as I suspected it must of done this. Anyways with osbuddy not sure with other clients but there is a ZOOM feature for your character. By default I found my character zoomed in to the MAX. The fix is you hold your ALT button + Scroll wheel on mouse downwards, now you have to keep adjusting this as you run the script till you find the bot capable of doing the whole course without any issues. A very noticeable thing to note is sometimes you need to still adjust your ZOOM in order to pick up the marks of grace because the mouse will spazz out hovering over the marks. If this is too hard to follow I will attempt to make a better guide tomorrow. P.S. Tested on seers/canifis working amazing.

I finally found the solution man. Recently with the resizable mode as I suspected it must of done this. Anyways with osbuddy not sure with other clients but there is a ZOOM feature for your character. By default I found my character zoomed in to the MAX. The fix is you hold your ALT button + Scroll wheel on mouse downwards, now you have to keep adjusting this as you run the script till you find the bot capable of doing the whole course without any issues. A very noticeable thing to note is sometimes you need to still adjust your ZOOM in order to pick up the marks of grace because the mouse will spazz out hovering over the marks. If this is too hard to follow I will attempt to make a better guide tomorrow. P.S. Tested on seers/canifis working amazing.

It didn't work for me, I zoomed out a bit and it still happened. If I zoom out to far it missclicks all the obstacles. 

It didn't work for me, I zoomed out a bit and it still happened. If I zoom out to far it missclicks all the obstacles. 

@Destined @Zuko

The only thing I can think of if this is really what's causing the issue is to delete all your runescape related caches in your user-folder in Windows. For example, I have 5 different folders named jagexcache 1-5. I would recommend deleting those in hopes that all settings will return to their default values. If you are using osbuddy, maybe reinstall that too and try to find out where it stores settings?

Normally zooming shouldn't affect how the script clicks etc. Unfortunately Tribot is completely responsible of clicking unless the script is clicking on the pole-vault. This is why I cannot fix issues like these because they are completely out of my control and your issue doesn't seem to be within Tribot itself but something to do with the Runescape-client. If the zooming feature is only in OSBuddy, I can imagine that it can mess with the clicking of Tribot.

@Destined have you tried using it without osbuddy? Like firefox?

Edited by Aropupu

@Destined @Zuko

The only thing I can think of if this is really what's causing the issue is to delete all your runescape related caches in your user-folder in Windows. For example, I have 5 different folders named jagexcache 1-5. I would recommend deleting those in hopes that all settings will return to their default values. If you are using osbuddy, maybe reinstall that too and try to find out where it stores settings?

Normally zooming shouldn't affect how the script clicks etc. Unfortunately Tribot is completely responsible of clicking unless the script is clicking on the pole-vault. This is why I cannot fix issues like these because they are completely out of my control and your issue doesn't seem to be within Tribot itself but something to do with the Runescape-client. If the zooming feature is only in OSBuddy, I can imagine that it can mess with the clicking of Tribot.

@Destined have you tried using it without osbuddy? Like firefox?

I currently use osbuddy it seems the zoom adjustment I've done also has made a lot of the other scripts I use more efficient. For the time being I'm fine by zooming in/out lol. A tip for those who use osbuddy I have a friend who got this script as well, he disabled ALL Widgets by osbuddy and tells me the bot now works flawless. 

XP I'm getting at polly is 15k xp/h lol

is polly flawed?

@solononforever

Polly is working without any problems. There could be some problems on your end. Have you tried restarting Tribot? Have you tried deleting your hooks.dat file in your .tribot folder? Have you tried disabling human mouse? If you are using looking glass, have you tried it without it? If you are using OSBuddy with looking glass, try it with firefox or something else instead.

You didn't give me any information on how the script works for you. Does it have problems clicking obstacles? Does it have long delays between obstacles?

• Like 1

28i82u0.png

Speaking of Polly, got a nice proggy for ya here. Been doing 80-90 with Polly instead of Relleka cuz Relleka's not as crisp for some reason. I get a little less XP there. Here's a proggy I took from Relleka a little while ago.

33fgx2e.png

Max XP/hr by a human for Polly is 48k.  This script mainly gets me 41-42 which is amazing efficiency.

Max XP/hr by a human at Relleka is 50k. This script mainly gets me 39. Not bad, but could be better. 

Either way I'll be 90 soon and on to Ardy. I'll get you a nice long proggy there if I don't get banned

Edit: The dimensions on the Relleka proggy are a little screwed up, sorry bout that.

Edited by justfor99s

Compared to other scripts, the ban rate with this script is amazing. Botting is NEVER safe anymore, so a ban is always possible. Many people are still getting 1-99 agil with this script with no ban. I've gotten 1-99 on one acc using safe botting practices and currently I'm suiciding an account and it's made it 1-92 in 10 days so far.