Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mench

Answering all questions on Bot Farms.

I have never bought or used a bond. What do you mean by cancel out of tut island and trade over a bond?

I mean, make the account..."Skip Tut Island", trade over a bond and make it a member. Each account takes 1 minute - 2 minutes to login/ stop tutorial island and trade over a bond.

Can you use RaF method with bonds?

No.

Hello,
Firstly, How do you make multiple emails at once? or do you just make them manually?

Also, I wanted to start a bot farm with teleport tabs, how ever the start up is around 5m OSRS gp for planks. If i used a main account with the lectern on a VPS or a different IP do you think that account would be smacked with the others?

Thanks in advance!

--------------------------

I use a private bot which creates emails for me.

Is the main being used for botting as well? If so, yes it will be. If your just playing on it legit, it shouldn't matter to much.

How do you keep motivated for this lol. I've been trieng to bot with multiple accounts for months now, just had my 8 cmb acc's which i made yesterday perm banned again. Every time i train up accounts they get all permed before im even high enough to go to the spot i want. My accounts i don't bot on remain untouched. Any tips on surviving long enough to make a day's profit at the spot i want? Need 40-50 cmbat for that.

thanks for this i can see where ive gone deadly wrong (buying 30 day membership).

also when making accounts via bonds am i able to just make them without verifying the email. if so that will save alot of time.

other then that ive had a hard time finding something that makes 70k an hour let alone 100k and straight off the bat.

How do you keep motivated for this lol. I've been trieng to bot with multiple accounts for months now, just had my 8 cmb acc's which i made yesterday perm banned again. Every time i train up accounts they get all permed before im even high enough to go to the spot i want. My accounts i don't bot on remain untouched. Any tips on surviving long enough to make a day's profit at the spot i want? Need 40-50 cmbat for that.

I'd assume he makes enough accounts to make his money back within the first couple hours for all of his accounts. After that he is just making profit for more accounts/internet bills, etc to keep his bus moving (by bus, I mean his entire operation).

Edit: This is just an assumption. I could may very well be wrong.

Edited by Pluri

thanks for this i can see where ive gone deadly wrong (buying 30 day membership). also when making accounts via bonds am i able to just make them without verifying the email. if so that will save alot of time. other then that ive had a hard time finding something that makes 70k an hour let alone 100k and straight off the bat.

Easy to find something with that amount of profit p/hr. Look on youtube for your last resort lol.

He stated earlier that it takes him 8 hours to break even on one account (membership bond + training expenses). Bans are expected, and last I talked to him, he was on bot 145 this month alone.

His tactic isn't to avoid bans, but to expect them. As long as an account lasts 8+ hours, he's making profit. Even if every account was banned within 24 hours, that pays off the first, and pays for 2 more.

I don't train accounts, all my bots are between level 1-33, which only takes 2 hours of training time. I am suspended from college for 6 months, so I have nothing better to do but run my gold farms and make a weekly profit, just as if it was a job.

Some people work part times, I bot runescape. 

No tips really, at this time just keep it trucking and find a solid method and stick with it.

Tip of the day: Don't concentrate on more then 8 hours of training, try and keep it to pure profit.

thanks for this i can see where ive gone deadly wrong (buying 30 day membership). also when making accounts via bonds am i able to just make them without verifying the email. if so that will save alot of time. other then that ive had a hard time finding something that makes 70k an hour let alone 100k and straight off the bat.

Yup, you sure can make them without verifying the email, it makes things so quick.

Even though Pluri states its easy to find, I do agree...but I disagree at the same time. Ideas on youtube are so saturated, and then you have to go through the step of getting a custom bot created to allow you to do that said process.

I'd assume he makes enough accounts to make his money back within the first couple hours for all of his accounts. After that he is just making profit for more accounts/internet bills, etc to keep his bus moving (by bus, I mean his entire operation).

Edit: This is just an assumption. I could may very well be wrong.

No, your very wrong.

Why would I be doing all this work if I was just breaking even? No logic......I am making about $300-450/Weekly in profit.

I start to profit after 8 hours, leaving that whole 36-65 hour window of pure profit.

Easy to find something with that amount of profit p/hr. Look on youtube for your last resort lol.

No comment.

He stated earlier that it takes him 8 hours to break even on one account (membership bond + training expenses). Bans are expected, and last I talked to him, he was on bot 145 this month alone.

His tactic isn't to avoid bans, but to expect them. As long as an account lasts 8+ hours, he's making profit. Even if every account was banned within 24 hours, that pays off the first, and pays for 2 more.

Love you<3.

Edited by Mench

I have extensive practice with running large scale bot farms of (75-100) accounts and have been making Runescape a part time job for several months/years with the sale of Gold in game.

I am here to answer all of your gold farming questions, limited to a few which will be listed below.

My goal: To help tribot users be able to start up a successful bot farm with the right methods to bring back a profit.

Questions that you may NOT ask;

1. What do you farm?  This should be self explanatory.

2. Can you setup my farm for me? Sadly, I do not have time to help users set up there farm. But I can give as much instruction via PM/Skype/Post.

3. Do you wanna partner up? I already run a partnership with 2 guys, who are my dedicated partners and we have our specialties.

Any other question is fair game, and I will be willing to post in great length to help any users that actually seek the knowledge of how to farm gold.

Little background information on me;

- 20 Years old.

- Live in the US, VA.

- Been making money off RS for over 5 years.

- In the U.S Army National Guard.

- Enrolled in college as a History, Military science major. 

- I was recently suspended from college for 6 months, due to violations of Alcohol, firearms and drugs(dropped). 

- Love smoking marijuana.

- Love my guns.

Pictures from some of my farms:

2ut3osl.jpg

6f2mbm.png

25a3was.png

eziqg.png

Thanks,

Mench. :cool:

how many computers do u run 60+ accounts on? + how do u know what time they ban the accounts?

Edited by dramtic121

how many computers do u run 60+ accounts on? + how do u know what time they ban the accounts?

I am only using 3 computers, but I have 8 at my disposal.

Just after trial and error, and getting so many bans..I know when bans will occur vs when they won't.

*question* what do you do when you've got say 20 accounts (6) gets banned in first 24 hours. uve already made a profit.

do you buy more accounts to keep the ball rolling.

or do you wait till all 20 have been banned and start with a fresh bunch?

I personally wait till all 20 are banned, which normally will occur the next ban period 24 hours later, so I can keep my accounts in cycles.

Thanks Yo:) Yeah I know what you mean, but Mench's method seems a lot more reliable. I have some really good ideas for money making but I think it would really put me off if I was gambling me making profit on whether or not the accounts would be banned. I think i'd rather accept the ban but have a more stable time of it

I have a couple questions, any of which you choose not to answer is fine, I appreciate what you're doing for people either way.

1. I quit runescape back in 09 and came back when old-school started. I understand there's trade limitations;Can you trade bonds from a fresh account? And how do you get gold to a fresh account? 

2. What's your highest profit in a month? 130-150k p/h for 20 hrs = 2.6/3m = near 5-6$*60 = 300-360$ a day? (assuming you're running 60 bots 20 hours a day) 

3. Does your accounts get banned in multiples ever? When I receive a ban, every account on my IP goes down at the same time. (I currently have 3 going with a new modem/service, no bans in over a month.)

Edit--

So I tried the whole bond thing out last night, and I didn't have trade limits I'm not sure what changed or if it's world related, but it worked well! Thanks for the idea

of using bonds. =d

Edited by J M C

Your a failed goldfarmer, arrogant douche.

You're not even VIP. I assume your poor.

#whyumadbrah

And you dont belong here. Sad that you looked for gold farming found this and then commented saying he fails... Money is money... and this guy makes a shit ton from a game...

<3.

What is the longest you have held onto an account? Do you have one golden account that just keeps going?

Back in May-August, my accounts would go for 3 months+. I held onto some sets of 10 for over months at a time, but now and days...no more then 72, and that's a lucky one.

Hey Mench, really impressive stuff btw :)

Is that 8 hours per account or per day or?

Huh? Is that asking if I only bot 8 hours a day per account...or make profit after 8 hours? I start to profit after 6 hours now, and I bot 24 hours a day now.

Per account.

However that's just his botting style.

If you can train up to high levels and get good gp/hr methods without getting banned fast, that's fine too.

Good-luck.

Thanks Yo:) Yeah I know what you mean, but Mench's method seems a lot more reliable. I have some really good ideas for money making but I think it would really put me off if I was gambling me making profit on whether or not the accounts would be banned. I think i'd rather accept the ban but have a more stable time of it

Yeah, to be honest, these days....you can't rely on training a account up without a ban. Take what you can get with instant profit.

Have you tested on VPS too? I wonder if the ban time is quicker on a VPS than on a PC?

Never use VPS's, I am on a VPN currently which seems to increase my account life by 24-48 hours, which is a nice chunk of profit.

I have a couple questions, any of which you choose not to answer is fine, I appreciate what you're doing for people either way.

1. I quit runescape back in 09 and came back when old-school started. I understand there's trade limitations;Can you trade bonds from a fresh account? And how do you get gold to a fresh account? 

2. What's your highest profit in a month? 130-150k p/h for 20 hrs = 2.6/3m = near 5-6$*60 = 300-360$ a day? (assuming you're running 60 bots 20 hours a day) 

3. Does your accounts get banned in multiples ever? When I receive a ban, every account on my IP goes down at the same time. (I currently have 3 going with a new modem/service, no bans in over a month.)

Edit--

So I tried the whole bond thing out last night, and I didn't have trade limits I'm not sure what changed or if it's world related, but it worked well! Thanks for the idea

of using bonds. =d

1. I quit runescape back in 09 and came back when old-school started. I understand there's trade limitations;Can you trade bonds from a fresh account? And how do you get gold to a fresh account?  Yes, you can trade bonds with a fresh account. There is no trade limit in 07.

2. What's your highest profit in a month? 130-150k p/h for 20 hrs = 2.6/3m = near 5-6$*60 = 300-360$ a day? (assuming you're running 60 bots 20 hours a day) : Your crazy, hah. I pull about $1500 a month or so, you have to figure in...accounts get banned quick, and you have to put start up costs into it. I am only making about $80-100 a dayish. You won't ever make $300-360 a day.

3. Does your accounts get banned in multiples ever? When I receive a ban, every account on my IP goes down at the same time. (I currently have 3 going with a new modem/service, no bans in over a month.)  If I have a set of 10, sometimes only 3 will get banned in 1 day, but in reality...I know very well that 24 hours later during the ban period, the rest will most likely be banned as well.

I guess some slip through the cracks.

Still answering questions, I have changed over my method and am making a solid 125k/hr, and profiting a AVG of $325/Weekly currently.

I meant EOC trade limit but I guess there was none. As for being crazy I think high-end profits like that are possible;but seeing as you say your accounts are frequently banned that changes things I guess, sorry for misunderstanding. I profit 6-8$ per bot in a 24hour day with no issues at all including supplies. As for the 3rd question, that's odd.. I wish I was that fortunate, I'm still going through my own trial and error. 

I appreciate your feedback overall. Can never learn enough.

It sounds like the bans are unpredictable for you. You say it takes 8 hours per account to break even and start profiting after. My question is how do you pull out the materials or money collected on those very very young accounts in time? Like before they get banned and you lose money/