Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mench

Answering all questions on Bot Farms.

Can't believe I didn't think of that. You're a life saver.

Thanks!

Not a problem.

How fastest up from 30/30 str/att to 60/60/60 str/att/def ???? THANKS!

Man.....gotta work on that English a little bit. 

But I digress, I would say it would take you 3 days of 24 hours to get from 30/30 to 60/60/60...but I give you about a 5% chance of actually surviving it without a ban.

Read what I have been stating, the goal is to profit quick before bans are implemented...not training up accounts for a week to start making money.

Find another method.

Do you create all your accounts on the same IP? I don't goldfarm, but I make a lot of accounts to train combat and later sell them. I've been hit with goldfarming bans though and I'm trying to figure out how to prevent them.

I do, but it doesn't matter. Training up accounts for the purpose of reselling is almost impossible right now, even if you don't do it to profit from GP, Jagex still bans you stating it was gold farming.

I do, but it doesn't matter. Training up accounts for the purpose of reselling is almost impossible right now, even if you don't do it to profit from GP, Jagex still bans you stating it was gold farming.

Do you have any insight as to why this is the case? Does Jagex just assume newly created accounts that log a lot of playing time and gain a lot of xp right off the bat are goldfarmers? Thanks for your response by the way.

Do you have any insight as to why this is the case? Does Jagex just assume newly created accounts that log a lot of playing time and gain a lot of xp right off the bat are goldfarmers? Thanks for your response by the way.

Really, I have no idea... I haven't put the time or effort into figuring it out, what I did notice was...When I used a fresh IP, the accounts lasted for 24 hours longer then they would if I used them on my current Ip that has over 100 bans..

I'd like to know why you were banned on Sythe

5MTuw.jpg

5MTAU.jpg

That's a question, right? 

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1656911-07gpsales-scammer.html

Appears he is a serial vader / scammer if that indeed is his sythe account. I wouldn't be suprised the kid is kinda scummy and openly flaunts how he was kicked out of college for drugs guns and something else alcohol or fighting maybe idk too lazy to go read through his posts.

Edited by skilled

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1656911-07gpsales-scammer.html

Appears he is a serial vader / scammer if that indeed is his sythe account. I wouldn't be suprised the kid is kinda scummy and openly flaunts how he was kicked out of college for drugs guns and something else alcohol or fighting maybe idk too lazy to go read through his posts.

It's obviously him, you can tell by his post style for one.

" Madbros

Why you mad for?

#SWAG
#YOLO
#Inb4dumbresponse
/thread

#Newfag."

Looking further there's 100% evidence looking through posts.

http://www.sythe.org/runescape-cheating/1654697-goldfaming-still-alive.html#post12993128

My opinion just went down on the guy, looking at this lad's history on sythe he is quite the knobjockey, brags about his guns constantly, brags and puts everyone down implying that he is the greatest 07 botter of all time and has openly scammed people multiple times in the past and even made 3 separate memberships to avoid banning on sythe.. wtf

What's even more hilarious is that he would slip up and keep his username on the screenshot that is linked to multiple banned accounts lol, strong retard.

Flawless detective skills GPx!

• Like 1

Serial vader? Uh...Check what I was banned for, and tell me. I scammed who?

Also, if you clearly read...the reason I didnt get in trouble for the guns was because it was a airsoft gun. I have been suspended for it lol

Also, I am not the bet botter, there are tons of people better then me with bigger farms, mine is minor and botting is hard at the moment

Serial vader? Uh...Check what I was banned for, and tell me. I scammed who?

Also, if you clearly read...the reason I didnt get in trouble for the guns was because it was a airsoft gun. I have been suspended for it lol

Also, I am not the bet botter, there are tons of people better then me with bigger farms, mine is minor and botting is hard at the moment

You have like 6 accounts on sythe all banned for evasion, obviously the first time you were banned was for something other than vading IE scamming.

If you go far enough back tracing your AIM MSN and usernames in sythe i found http://www.sythe.org/archives/215362-tiku93-scammed-me-proof-inside.html

prolly could find more if i really bothered,.. pathetic scammer.

Edit: If you want me to post URL by URL in the order I went to find this account just let me know =) 

Edited by skilled

there are tons of people better then me with bigger farms, mine is minor and botting is hard at the moment

That's what I thought, so why make a thread about it?

Flawless detective skills GPx!

I'm doing undergraduate law, it's in my blood to spot these things ;)

Edit: 

Lmfao why he edit dat post doe? Guilty man's got something to hide :/ 

5OnWQ.jpg

Edited by GPx
  • Like 1

I'm doing undergraduate law, it's in my blood to spot these things ;)

Edit: 

Lmfao why he edit dat post doe? Guilty man's got something to hide :/ 

5OnWQ.jpg

Shame tribot's policies don't include banning off site scammers.

He's being kind by making a thread about it.

He's a very experienced botter (not the "best") and he's answering everyone's questions and helping them out.

Shame tribot's policies don't include banning off site scammers.

Not true (at least in my opinion). 

If you can prove that someone  scammed in the past and file a report, we as staff can look over it and choose to ban or not.

But also, people do change over time, and as far as I know, the Mench I  know (although showoffy at times :P) is a good guy.

Some of the Sythe ban threads are as old as 2007, maybe he did scam back then, but as I said people change, and that was over 6 years ago, I'd pardon it, given that he's no longer a scammer.

Let's just keep this thread on topic.

But if you can dig further and find additional evidence and file a dispute against him, it will be looked into.

Edited by YoHoJo

He's being kind by making a thread about it.

He's a very experienced botter (not the "best") and he's answering everyone's questions and helping them out.

Not true (at least in my opinion). 

If you can prove that someone  scammed in the past and file a report, we as staff can look over it and choose to ban or not.

But also, people do change over time, and as far as I know, the Mench I  know (although showoffy at times :P) is a good guy.

Some of the Sythe ban threads are as old as 2007, maybe he did scam back then, but as I said people change, and that was over 6 years ago, I'd pardon it, given that he's no longer a scammer.

Let's just keep this thread on topic.

But if you can dig further and find additional evidence and file a dispute against him, it will be looked into.

I initially meant my post in a light hearted manner but he reacted oddly to it and deleted his posts on the front page which would indicate to me he has something to hide. I'm not interested in pursuing the matter but from what i've seen on this thread the guy is arrogant but not exactly a scammer. 

im having some trouble. i made some accounts like 11am est. i botted them until 2am then set a break to keep them logged off until i wake up at 7 to set them up again. everytime i do this i get "delayed" bans i log onto the account and in 10-30 secodns they get banned. anyway u can help?

1) What are you botting?

2) How many accounts do you have running at once?

3) Any past bans on that IP?

Got banned today on 10 accounts, all of them lasted a good 3 days, made about 50m profit from the accounts, counting the bonds etc, already made 10 more, come at me jamflex. 

Yeah, mine lasted all through the weekend and allowed me to get 72 hours of straight botting in, paid off nicely.

Also, I do not use VPN's or VPS's people.

Yeah, mine lasted all through the weekend and allowed me to get 72 hours of straight botting in, paid off nicely.

Also, I do not use VPN's or VPS's people.

im having some trouble. i made some accounts like 11am est. i botted them until 2am then set a break to keep them logged off until i wake up at 7 to set them up again. everytime i do this i get "delayed" bans i log onto the account and in 10-30 secodns they get banned. anyway u can help?

?
Edited by dramtic121