Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mench

Answering all questions on Bot Farms.

I see that you're VIPE, did you use proxies at all/

Yes, from 4 different providers, ranging from 50 cents per IP to up to $9 monthly, running 1 per different IP, came to the conclusion that it's not worth to have VIPE at all, at least not for me.

I rather keep making 10 accounts each 1-2 days, still making better money than the "awesome" minimum wage I could be getting in my country.

And to have my acounts running each day + creating new e-mails + transfering bonds etc, takes me barely 2 hours per day, and i normally get at least 20m cash in the first day, so if they get banned the next day I will just repeat the cycle.

If I'm lucky enough to not have my accounts banned after the first day, the next day I normally make around $50-$60 of pure profit.

Edited by zsand

Yes, from 4 different providers, ranging from 50 cents per IP to up to $9 monthly, running 1 per different IP, came to the conclusion that it's not worth to have VIPE at all, at least not for me.

I rather keep making 10 accounts each 1-2 days, still making better money than the "awesome" minimum wage I could be getting in my country.

Hmm so your in opinion, Jagex doesn't link accounts/chain ban via IP?

Are you 100% sure each account was used exclusively on their own IP, from tut island until ban, each account was only ever logged in from their one IP?

Hmm so your in opinion, Jagex doesn't link accounts/chain ban via IP?

Are you 100% sure each account was used exclusively on their own IP, from tut island until ban, each account was only ever logged in from their one IP?

6 Accounts were used on a unique IP each, I ran 4 on my normal IP together with my main/mule that I play legit, 10 accounts banned, my main which is in the first 100 ranks still untouched.

In my opinion, VIPE didn't worked for me at all, not blaming anyone, as long as I make profit I really don't mind the bans.

But if you can recommend me any provider that made your accounts last more than 2 days I would gladly buy their service to try VIPE again.

6 Accounts were used on a unique IP each, I ran 4 on my normal IP together with my main/mule that I play legit, 10 accounts banned, my main which is in the first 100 ranks still untouched.

In my opinion, VIPE didn't worked for me at all, not blaming anyone, as long as I make profit I really don't mind the bans.

But if you can recommend me any provider that made your accounts last more than 2 days I would gladly buy their service to try VIPE again.

It's not the proxies which determine how fast you get banned... proxies don't reduce ban rate.

Proxies are used to shield against chain/linked bans!

It's not the proxies which determine how fast you get banned... proxies don't reduce ban rate.

Proxies are used to shield against chain/linked bans!

don't think bans are based on proxies but still why not use em :P i think i know how they ban people but i m not revealing that ...since every method that we share , it gets detected too soon

I have been having great luck with bans, sometimes accounts last 72 hours even, a great increase from the original 24 hours I did before.

I am currently running 43 accounts, at 140k/hr, pulling about 102M a day in, with 25m going back into the farm.

Proof with time stamps please? I don't want to see your method I just highly doubt anything you say is true.

Proof with time stamps please? I don't want to see your method I just highly doubt anything you say is true.

It's true, I've been friends with him/talked with him on Skype many times and he had some pics up earlier.

I'm sure he'll post more if he gets the time to.

It's true, I've been friends with him/talked with him on Skype many times and he had some pics up earlier.

I'm sure he'll post more if he gets the time to.

He can say whatever he wants, but those pics were months old from his banned sythe account for evading previous offences of scamming people.  His 2-3 pics of running 8 green drag bots and selling 50m on 2-3 occasions are nothing close to what he claims to earn.

Not exactly a GREAT job with editing out the cc. I just hopped a few worlds reporting bots that were wine grabbing. Go figure, a few of them were probably yours. I suggest you find a new spot asap, because Jagex probably doesn't take kindly to your farm. I'm just assisting them. Thank me later =)

You're a derp.

These accounts will be banned by the morning, regardless of your "reports". 

Enjoy wasting your time? I think so.

Keep doing what you're doing<3 while I keep making money. <3

P.S: 75% of the worlds are mine baby boy.

/Stopderping.

• Like 1

Not exactly a GREAT job with editing out the cc. I just hopped a few worlds reporting bots that were wine grabbing. Go figure, a few of them were probably yours. I suggest you find a new spot asap, because Jagex probably doesn't take kindly to your farm. I'm just assisting them. Thank me later =)

I must admit I myself do from time to time report the OBVIOUS level 3 default clothes bots, but why are your purposely targeting another user?

Why would you post something like this at a botting website, why are you doing him harm he's done nothing wrong to you, and duh Jagex doesn't take kindly to botting it ruins their game. Jagex doesn't take kindly to your botting practices either.

Either way,  he gets banned every 72 hours no matter what, doubt your reports will speed up the process any more, he just makes new accounts and continues.

What the hell Yohojo, it has been a very long time since I have seen a mod defend a previous scammer on a forum, you are losing my respect very fast.

Just because you talk to this guy on skype and are obviously trying to pick up goldfarming tips doesn't make Mench any less of a douche, just look at how he posts, he is extremely arrogant, I wouldn't be able to defend him knowing what he's done and how he comes across.

Nice job Yohojo deleting some comments , you must be his lawyer i guess.

What the hell Yohojo, it has been a very long time since I have seen a mod defend a previous scammer on a forum, you are losing my respect very fast.

Just because you talk to this guy on skype and are obviously trying to pick up goldfarming tips doesn't make Mench any less of a douche, just look at how he posts, he is extremely arrogant, I wouldn't be able to defend him knowing what he's done and how he comes across.

I'm just removing irrelevant posts, posts that leak his method, flaming, etc. It's my job.

I said before if you wish to make a dispute thread in the proper section with evidence, the staff will gladly look over it and take proper action.

Have no interest in gold farming myself, I'm showing no bias in my actions here, just enforcing the rules. Being cocks and aggorant (although annoying at times) is not against any rules.

Please don't lose respect for me :'(, just doing my job.

I must admit I myself do from time to time report the OBVIOUS level 3 default clothes bots, but why are your purposely targeting another user?

Why would you post something like this at a botting website, why are you doing him harm he's done nothing wrong to you, and duh Jagex doesn't take kindly to botting it ruins their game. Jagex doesn't take kindly to your botting practices either.

Either way,  he gets banned every 72 hours no matter what, doubt your reports will speed up the process any more, he just makes new accounts and continues.

LOL? Did you look at the names on his clan chat and tribot client before you deleted every single post? They were called [email protected] [email protected] and all of his usernames were jibberish 1343sdfas2342, that's a pretty obvious goldfarmer to me, no?  Obviously he has harmed every single person who is affiliated with OSRS.  If you think running a 50 man army at wines doesn't harm anybody well then you, in the words of your butt-buddy are a DERP.

#swag420

#gunsYOLO

#kickedouttaschoolfordrugsgunsandbeingafagg0t

#bestbotteralive

#imbetterthanallofyou

#serialsytheevadersaywhatyoloSWAG

LOL? Did you look at the names on his clan chat and tribot client before you deleted every single post? They were called [email protected] [email protected] and all of his usernames were jibberish 1343sdfas2342, that's a pretty obvious goldfarmer to me, no?  Obviously he has harmed every single person who is affiliated with OSRS.  If you think running a 50 man army at wines doesn't harm anybody well then you, in the words of your butt-buddy are a DERP.

#swag420

#gunsYOLO

#kickedouttaschoolfordrugsgunsandbeingafagg0t

#bestbotteralive

#imbetterthanallofyou

#serialsytheevadersaywhatyoloSWAG

Yes, the names of my accounts are [email protected], all the way up to 385.

Yes, I do gold farm.

How have I harmed anyone in OSRS? Gold has stayed pretty constant, if not rose over the past 6 months, and the only thing I am doing is adding onto a crash of a item so that players can get 99 herb cheaper.

Why are you mad for? Not getting enough paper stacks? #Derpster.

#Ilikehashtags

#SWAG

#Yeahbuddy

#MAKEDISMONEY

#Yourpoor

Hello how does it work with ur mule was he never banned? Also do u transfer cash/materials everyday to the same mule from all ~40 accounts or how u do it? And concerning the bots if for example i botted for 20hrs and they didnt ban my bot during 4-8am can i bot it for the next 20 hrs without risk of getting banned or should i transfer all items to my mule and leave that bot to suecide botting?

My mules never get banned, I just dont login to them unless I have to, or I login from a VPN to swap out the Ip.

Rofl, in the first topic you said that you never use VPN. FAIL. 

"1. I do not use VPN's or VPS's, nor do I use proxies."

Edited by Kuriamas
  • Like 1

Guest Twinki

Rofl, in the first topic you said that you never use VPN. FAIL. 

"1. I do not use VPN's or VPS's, nor do I use proxies."

What he meant was, he doesn't use VPN's or VPS's for his bots.

Anyways, I figured i'd finally introduce myself to TriBot, I'm Mench's partner. Me and Him run the goldfarm. Him mostly, I guess i'm kinda just renting out my machine and managing the bots on my desktop alone. Hopefully Mench won't get mad at me for posting this, but recently I've decided to start my own farm since I've been learning from the best. Mench takes care of mostly everything, I just make sure the bots on my side are running and stay running for however long Mench wants them to. He handles everything else, the bonds, the accounts, the supplies, everything. 

A little info on how I became Mench's partner and such:

At the beginning of this year, I had just finished putting together my gaming rig. Before my build I had an 5 year old Desktop, that was barely capable of running 4 Bot clients. At the time I wasn't big on bots, I personally only use RiD, but I had always dreamed of becoming a goldfarmer. Making all the GP's everyday then at the end of the day selling it all. I guess at the time, I thought that if you ran a goldfarm, you were the shit. So in 2012 for Christmas I got a gaming rig, something that would be able to run today's games on highest settings, and also be able to run a good number of bots at the same time. So around June or July, I knew Mench on RiD Forums, and he contacted me asking if I was interested in running a goldfarm. I would have started one myself before, but I didn't have any money to invest. So I decided to give it a try. After the first week or so of setting everything up, and getting the bots running correctly I got my first payout, I believe it was 60$? Might have been less, but for a 16 year old who cannot get a job it was some great money. Then from there on, I've been working with'em, until recently I decided to try out my own farm, since I had some money to invest I decided to say "Fuck it". I'm now making $30-$50 daily.

I did learn from the best, and I'm actually glad I waited before I even tried my own farm. I highly highly advise you take Mench's advice in this thread.

And Jesus YoHo, you're like a mod everywhere except RiD lol.

Edited by Twinki

best email service to use to make a massive amount of emails?

Gmail after awhile starts requiring me to do phone verification, however fixed once I wait a few days/ delete cookies.

with gmail you can use a free call app on your phone (i use one called pinger ) to get a number for voice verification