Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Mench

Answering all questions on Bot Farms.

I got banned on 4 accounts 2 days ago and made 3 accounts right after. 24 hours later, all 3 are banned. I know you don't work at Jagex and you don't exactly know how they ban the botters, but how is it that you get banned in 48 hours when I'm banned 24 hours later? Any ideas?

I got banned on 4 accounts 2 days ago and made 3 accounts right after. 24 hours later, all 3 are banned. I know you don't work at Jagex and you don't exactly know how they ban the botters, but how is it that you get banned in 48 hours when I'm banned 24 hours later? Any ideas?

It's possible that Jagex could be switching up their banning methods and lessening the time they use for detection, but this could be speculation.

Regardless if it is speculation or not, unfortunately the truth is threads like this only draw more attention to us and not only feed Jagex more information, but also making them more adamant to improve their anti botting software to combat methods like what mench use from happening.

This thread helps no one in all honest truth and is nothing more than a boasting thread for Mench to participate in.

At a point where Jagex is on a quest to improve their methods into stopping bots, we have threads like this.. I don't get the community sometimes, anything said in public to get around Jagex is another thing for them to improve on, it's really that simple.

I'm also not shocked his partner decided to start his own gold farm either, precisely the point I would never partner with anyone, once you see a formula and the way it works from someone else, you will want to duplicate that for yourself so you can have 100% of everything and no hassle of another person being involved, this happens absolutely everywhere.

You need VIP in order to use the free scripts.

With VIP you get unlimited access/instances to all of the free scripts in the repository.

OR you can buy a premium script, and not have VIP, and be able to run 1 instance of it.

If you wish to buy VIP via PayPal or RSGP add my Skype and I can sell it to you (click button under this post to add it).

One of my friends has this theory that if you report someone whilst botting, Jagex could monitor them at that point and if you're an obvious bot too, be flagged / draw attention to your own account.
I think it's total BS but since he said it made a conscious effort just to not report even those derp bots. My logic for following it is patterns; if I report people the ~1 hour / day I legit play, and don't AT ALL for the other ~13 hours I bot, it's a pattern.

My question is do you believe such patterns could be followed by Jag, or is this just far too extensive to even consider.

(FYI, I don't gold farm, but do bot two accounts usually at the same time).

i got to say this is the most insufficient way of gold farming iv ever seen 

I don't know if I would even label it gold farming (I mean technically it is and all..)

But you know, you think of gold farming you think of automation or exploits over a number of accounts not done with such manual intervention. I mean gone are the days the Asians used to manually gold farm years ago.

This is just manual labour at a repetitive rate, even worse the guy is an ex scammer and think's he is an elite tier above everyone else and sounds very arrogant, probably one of the worst kind of person there is to be honest (an arrogant thief with a superiority complex), I found it shocking how someone like this has actually been defended.

Hilarious his partner ended up ditching him and goldfarming for himself though, sharing your formula with anyone else = bad idea. I know this one from personal experience

He hasn't logged in 5 days so I suspect he's gone and robbed someone in real life now, take it to the next level and all.

Edited by Ratz241

How do you make money off this??? creating a account and making it member is 8bucks and if it gets banned in 3 days u loose those 8 bucks? 60 accounts=480$?

Because in 3 days of botting, you make more than 8 bucks of gold and sell it.

(also most farmers use bonds, not game cards, bonds cost around 1-1.2M RS07GP so around $4 +/- 50c or so.

• Like 1

Not exactly a GREAT job with editing out the cc. I just hopped a few worlds reporting bots that were wine grabbing. Go figure, a few of them were probably yours. I suggest you find a new spot asap, because Jagex probably doesn't take kindly to your farm. I'm just assisting them. Thank me later =)

thefuk

you should just be banned lol

So ive been recently setting up a mini bot farm for a month now. So far 1 perm ban out of 4 accounts. I was wondering if you have any tips for a beginner and since ive been banned on 1 account should i change my ip? Do they really flag you? They didn't label it as a gold farm ban. It was just a bot bust and then a major macro because i botted the shit out of the account no breaks nothing for over a month.

Guest Twinki

So ive been recently setting up a mini bot farm for a month now. So far 1 perm ban out of 4 accounts. I was wondering if you have any tips for a beginner and since ive been banned on 1 account should i change my ip? Do they really flag you? They didn't label it as a gold farm ban. It was just a bot bust and then a major macro because i botted the shit out of the account no breaks nothing for over a month.

From our experience (Me and Mench's) We have had bans that we believed were related to our IP's just being flagged, BUT we've had more than 100 accounts on each of our IP's. I know for a fact that Jagex will take a look at your IP, but I think they'll only do so when they find out there's been over 50 accounts banned from the same exact IP.

You should be fine with only 4 accounts, as for some tips:

GO BIG OR GO HOME ;)

I don't know if I would even label it gold farming (I mean technically it is and all..)

But you know, you think of gold farming you think of automation or exploits over a number of accounts not done with such manual intervention. I mean gone are the days the Asians used to manually gold farm years ago.

This is just manual labour at a repetitive rate, even worse the guy is an ex scammer and think's he is an elite tier above everyone else and sounds very arrogant, probably one of the worst kind of person there is to be honest (an arrogant thief with a superiority complex), I found it shocking how someone like this has actually been defended.

Hilarious his partner ended up ditching him and goldfarming for himself though, sharing your formula with anyone else = bad idea. I know this one from personal experience

He hasn't logged in 5 days so I suspect he's gone and robbed someone in real life now, take it to the next level and all.

I assume you're talking about Mench? or Me?

I'd say this is goldfarming, simply because we're running 50+ accounts at the same time overall, simply to make money. As for labor, yeah I'd say so as well. It can be a bitch when you can't get the bots working correctly and when you finally do all the clients blackscreen, or Java crashes. It can be pretty time consuming, but it doesn't require as much labor as a normal job would. For the most part it's about two or three hours starting and re-supplying the bots, then checking them throughout the day (I'd check them every hour, and it'd only take about 5 minutes) I'd game then just minimize and check. But then again it does depend on how many bots you're running, If I only ran 10 then it wouldn't nearly require as much labor.

Mench pitched the idea of trying it out myself, and I agreed to it. I needed the money, and hell did I make a lot more than being partners, Mench made more too. He's a great guy, and we've both decided to take a break for awhile. Since JMods are back to sweeping, I think we're kinda done with it for awhile. Goldfarming can be quite stressful, I've gotten fed up a time or two when I finally get all my bots going (About 20, yeah it takes longer than you'd think) while being awake for about 20 hours making sure the bots are going, and then all of a sudden when the bots are working correctly and you're ready to finally go to sleep ALL the worlds go down.

I've never heard of Mench scamming, and I know him on RiD. That's where we met, that's where we became partners.

If I ditched Mench, then why the hell would I even be posting on this thread...? Why the hell would I still have him on my Skype...? Why the hell would we talk on an alternate site almost everyday and share when we're ready to start our farms again...?

I'm glad I became Mench's partner, I gained a friend from it.

Edited by Twinki

#IfeelFamous

#MenchisaLegend

#Iamlegend

#Willsmith

#SWAG

Keep gold farming boys, make that $$$.

lol your a total tool beggining to feel like you act like such for attention, similar to 3pac style on youtube, you should check him out you guys would be best friends, guaranteed 

From our experience (Me and Mench's) We have had bans that we believed were related to our IP's just being flagged, BUT we've had more than 100 accounts on each of our IP's. I know for a fact that Jagex will take a look at your IP, but I think they'll only do so when they find out there's been over 50 accounts banned from the same exact IP.

You should be fine with only 4 accounts, as for some tips:

GO BIG OR GO HOME ;)

I assume you're talking about Mench? or Me?

I'd say this is goldfarming, simply because we're running 50+ accounts at the same time overall, simply to make money. As for labor, yeah I'd say so as well. It can be a bitch when you can't get the bots working correctly and when you finally do all the clients blackscreen, or Java crashes. It can be pretty time consuming, but it doesn't require as much labor as a normal job would. For the most part it's about two or three hours starting and re-supplying the bots, then checking them throughout the day (I'd check them every hour, and it'd only take about 5 minutes) I'd game then just minimize and check. But then again it does depend on how many bots you're running, If I only ran 10 then it wouldn't nearly require as much labor.

Mench pitched the idea of trying it out myself, and I agreed to it. I needed the money, and hell did I make a lot more than being partners, Mench made more too. He's a great guy, and we've both decided to take a break for awhile. Since JMods are back to sweeping, I think we're kinda done with it for awhile. Goldfarming can be quite stressful, I've gotten fed up a time or two when I finally get all my bots going (About 20, yeah it takes longer than you'd think) while being awake for about 20 hours making sure the bots are going, and then all of a sudden when the bots are working correctly and you're ready to finally go to sleep ALL the worlds go down.

I've never heard of Mench scamming, and I know him on RiD. That's where we met, that's where we became partners.

If I ditched Mench, then why the hell would I even be posting on this thread...? Why the hell would I still have him on my Skype...? Why the hell would we talk on an alternate site almost everyday and share when we're ready to start our farms again...?

I'm glad I became Mench's partner, I gained a friend from it.

I'm on about Mench, not you.. unless you're a scammer as well? Thank's for the story though.....

#IfeelFamous

#MenchisaLegend

#Iamlegend

#Willsmith

#SWAG

Keep gold farming boys, make that $$$.

Strong everything.

As the thread previously states, you said that Jagex does not flag you IP for multiple bans under the same IP. Say you're running 30 bots in a 24 hour period, and you amass a ridiculous amount of experience. Would this flag you in any way, resulting in a mass ban of your gold farm?