Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

iant06

iMonkCurser[ALL LOW LEVEL CURSES]

iMonkCurser

Wondering why there are no cursers out there that do all the low level curses so I made one for myself and am deciding to release to the public.

- Start next to the jailed Monk of Zamorak under the staircase inside the Varrock Castle.

- Requirements:

- Level 3 Magic

- Body Runes

- Water Runes/Staff

- Earth Runes/Staff

Available Curses

- Confuse(Level 3 Magic)

- Weaken(Level 11 Magic)

- Curse(Level 19 Magic)

Dowload:

[removed]

Edited by Crimson

Will be using on my new pure and post some of the prorgress I make with it, also is there any chance that you will update it to be able to choose the NPC you want to curse?

Hmm possibly as a future update.

Can you make it alch and stun? :) .

Have been thinking of adding these things, most likely a future update.

Wow thanks so much, has ben very annoying getting 19 mage on so many accounts.

You're welcome ;)

Have been thinking of adding these things, most likely a future update.

This script would worth like $3-5 if you add stun-alching.

Also, make the script premium if you add stun-alching, because other-wise, there will be a lot of accounts using this script and ban-rates will increase. I'll test this script for you if you want :) .

this has got to be one of the worst bots i have ever downloaded, i literally died at 8k xp after about less than 30 minutes resulting in 1m worth of waters and body runes gone. do NOT download this bot man.. sad scripter. sad bot. i can go to school for 30 minutes and learn how to script better than this. GIVE ME BACK MY 1 M

this has got to be one of the worst bots i have ever downloaded, i literally died at 8k xp after about less than 30 minutes resulting in 1m worth of waters and body runes gone. do NOT download this bot man.. sad scripter. sad bot. i can go to school for 30 minutes and learn how to script better than this. GIVE ME BACK MY 1 M

this has got to be one of the worst botters i have ever seen, i literally read the your first line and started laughing. Go cry about your 1m somewhere else. Maybe you should learn something about botting first, and definitely something about programming before talking about it. retardLevel++;

• Like 1

I believe the script is broken at the moment. When I start it with the appropriate runes next to the jailed monk, it just right clicks on the monk, then goes about 2 inches over on the screen to the left, following it's blue path it draws. Then it goes back and right clicks him, and repeats, endlessly o.o

post-47982-0-97510400-1448540192_thumb.p Bot starts doing this kind of circle and does not continue until I move cursor over the monk of zamorak..

(edit.) And now I got banned, I am not sure if it was due to this bug or using another woodcutting script.. I made my account today and got banned today, just wow..

Edited by Jonagold

attachicon.gifbotbug1.png Bot starts doing this kind of circle and does not continue until I move cursor over the monk of zamorak..

(edit.) And now I got banned, I am not sure if it was due to this bug or using another woodcutting script.. I made my account today and got banned today, just wow..

Where you using looking glass? If you weren't use LG if you were I would suggest doing other methods of training for your accounts on the day of creating them. Woodcutting and cursing the monk of zamorak are high known botting methods.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By iant06
      iClueSolver by iant06

iClueSolver is TRiBot's one and only AIO easy clue hunter and solver. Developed for over 6 months, and 100's of hours of testing. iClueSolver will acquire easy clue scrolls from H.A.M. Members or H.A.M. Guards and proceed to solve each step of the clue.

Requirements:
      Skill Levels:
      20 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 20 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 20 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another. 15 Thieving (H.A.M. Members, If Thieving)   Items: Teleportation Method: Teleport Tabs: Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done) Teleport Runes: Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Spade Duel Ring Games Necklace Amulet of Glory Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done) Emote Clue Equipment If you do not have a certain item the script will buy it from the Grand Exchange.  

Features:
      Acquiring Easy Clues:
      Pickpocketing H.A.M. Members(Female) Attacking H.A.M. Guards Attacking Edgeville Men(Collects Grimy Herbs) Looting Gourmet Impling Jars Solving Easy Clues:
      Map Clues Cryptic Clues Emote Clues Traveling:
      Teleport Tablets Teleport Runes Ardougne Cloak Games Necklace Duelling Ring Amulet of Glory Spirit Trees Grand Exchange:
      If you run out of a teleport item or don't posses the required items needed to solve a clue step the script will purchase the item from the Grand Exchange and continue on solving clues. Profiles:
      Loading and Saving GUI Profiles Per Account GUI Combat Tab:

GUI Teleporting Tab:

GUI Misc Tab:

Reward GUI:

ABC2 Anti-Ban:
      Timed Actions Tab Checking XP Checking  Entity Examining Mouse Exiting (Game Screen) Mouse Movement Mouse Pickup Mouse Right Click Camera Rotating Action Conditions Generates HP to Eat At Generates Energy to Activate Run At Next Target Hovering Next Target Menu Opening Reaction Times Generating Human Reaction Times Generating Supporting Tracker Information Sleeping for the Length of the Reaction Time  

Progress Reports:
      7 and a half hour proggy:

3 hour reward list proggy:

• By iant06
      iBlastFurnace by iant06
      Blast Furnace & AIO Smithing Script (2 Scripts in 1!);
      Blast Furnace Minigame All Bars Progressive Stamina Potions Worker Roles Coal Bag Coming Soon! From Level 3(BF Account Maker) Coming Soon! Sell Bars & Buy Ore Coming Soon AIO Smithing Pro Smiths All Items Progressive Smithing Smelts All Bars Smelt Cannonballs from Bars & Ore Ring of Forging 6 Locations ABC2 10  Activate iBlastFurnace by iant06

GUI Options:
      Smithing:

Smelting:

Cannonballs:

Blast Furnace:

BF Worker:

Progress Reports(Before Paint Update):
      -8 hours of Cannonballs at Edgeville

-Smelting Iron Bars with Ring of Forging

-Cannonballs from Ore

-Cannonballs from Steel bars

-Smithing Iron Platebodys

-BF Worker Pumping

Future Updates:
      From Level 3(BF Account Maker) - You will start your account anywhere on RuneScape with 500k starter cash, the script will proceed to the Grand Exchange and buy the required amount of Bronze and Iron bars to reach level 30 Smithing. It will then use the Progressive Item Smithing feature of the script and smith the bars into items all the way to 30 Smithing. It will then buy a camelot teleport and as many iron ore and coal as possible with having 10k or so left over for the foreman. The script will then teleport to Camelot and walk up to the Keldargrim Entrance where it will start the Giant Dwarf quest and go through the necessary dialogue and cut scenes til you are inside Keldagrim. It will then use the Blast Furnace minigame teleport, climb down the stairs, and start using the Blast Furnace to make Steel bars.
      Sell Bars and Buy More Ore - When your account runs out of ore, it will note all of your bars and teleport to the Grand Exchange and sell them at market value. It will then proceed to buy as many ores as it can with having 50k or so left over for the foreman. Teleport back to the Blast Furnace and resume making bars.
      Coal Bag
      If you have any bugs at all try to take a picture of it if you can and post it on this thread!
      Thanks,
      iant06
    • By gbaelement7
      Introduction: My third script. Saw some requests for a curser script. I plan to eventually expand this to a AIO magic script.

GUI:

Paint:

Features:
      Antiban ABCL10 What is ABCL? These ABC (anti-ban compliance) methods aren't your standard anti-ban. TRiBot generates unique characteristics for every different botter. These characteristics will hold data such as if the botter should hover the next object/npc, if the botter should go to the next anticipated object/npc location if waiting for an object/npc to spawn, wait times for switching objects/npcs, how often to check XP, and more! By assigning unique characteristics for every different botter, TRiBot will be able to make your character seem different from all of the other botters, thus making it more human-like. Alching Alches any item Cursing - all spells! Confuse Weaken Curse Vulnerability Enfeeble Stun Stun alching Stun and alch for maximum exp! Teleporting Varrock Lumbridge Falador Camelot GUI Clean and simple All NPCs and items supported Just enter its name Paint Keep track of the gains Logs out when out of supplies Instructions: Choose mode. Then enter in the NPC and/or item name (NOT ID) exactly as it is. Press start. Post any bugs to this thread.

Repository Link:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1082-auto-magic/

To Do:
      - Gem and bolt enchanting. Already done, but I need accounts to test on.

Changelog:
      Version 1.8 (5/03/2017) - Fixed bug after clicking wrong spell Version 1.7 (4/14/2015) - Fixed out of runes bug Version 1.68 (3/25/2015) - Fixed a bug with alching too fast Version 1.66 (2/22/2015) - Script walks back to starting position Version 1.6 (1/14/2015) - Added ABCL10 Version 1.5 (1/13/2015) - Added teleporting Version 1.4 (1/12/2015) - Fixed logging out issue Version 1.3 (1/11/2015) - Added stun alching Version 1.2 (1/11/2015) - Added alching Version 1.1 (1/10/2015) - Cleaned up code Version 1.00 (1/10/2015) - Initial release
    • By iant06
      iMediumSolver by iant06

Hello all! I've been developing my medium clue solver for the past couple weeks and it is time for the beta test! 90% of all clue tasks have been added to the script I just need your guys help finding the last few and and finding all the bugs!
      To be apart of this beta test, I'd like to keep it small so you will have to have purchased at least 1 auth of iClueSolver to join, as the requirements for the medium solver script are pretty low and the ban rates are next to nothing, I'd definitely like to keep it that way  
      You can purchase at any time to be added to the UserID list so the medium solver beta script will be available to you on the repository. The start of the beta will be announced tomorrow in the comments below  
      Total Clues Added: 112

Requirements:
      Skill Levels:
      30 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 30 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 50 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) 40 Magic(Only Needed For 2 Emote Clues, Recommended) 10 Agility(Recommended, To Use Agility Shortcut) If you do not have the required level to wear the emote equipment or use an agility shortcut, the script will drop the clue and will attempt to acquire another.  
      Quests:
      Waterfall Quest (Recommended, For Coordinate Clue) Priest in Peril (Recommended, For Multiple Clues) Tree Gnome Village (Recommended, For Cryptic Clue and Spirit Trees)   Items: Teleportation Method: Teleport Tabs: Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done) Teleport Runes: Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Cannon + Cballs(If Selected) Spade Duel Ring Games Necklace Amulet of Glory Ardougne Cloak(If Diary Done) Rope(In Bank for clue task) Tinderbox(In bank for clue task) Candle(In bank for clue task)  

Features:
      Acquiring Medium Clues:
      Attacking Guards in Falador Cannon Guards in Falador Medium Clue Tasks:
      Map Clues Cryptic Clues Emote Clues Anagram Clues Coordinate Clues Traveling:
      Teleport Tablets Teleport Runes Ardougne Cloak Games Necklace Duelling Ring Amulet of Glory
    • By iant06
      Progressive Chopper

-Start with axe in your inventory or equipped.
      -Automatically progresses to the next level tree by your woodcutting level.
      -Only supports Trees, Oak trees, and Willow trees.
      -Collects Bird's Nests
      -Drops Logs
      -ABC2 Anti-Ban
    • By Optimus
      This script thread has been moved to here: 
      Tri Monestary Monk Fighter V2
      The perfect way to train up low level accounts for free, no food is required and it can loot arrows.
      Features:
        Kills level 5 Monks in the Edgeville Monestary   Earns a lot of xp!   Start the script from anywhere   The script will heal by talking to the monks so no food is required!   Supports all weapons   Customisable mouse speed   Can loot and re-equip ammo Can bury bones   ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating   Load & save GUI settings   Xp tracking To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

Pictures:
      Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:
      VIP is not required!
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.
        Extended banking features
         Telekinetic grab support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
      Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alchin
        Supports all weapons and special attacksg, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
      Dwarf multicannon support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
      Full prayer support
      Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
      Bones to peaches support
      Improved potion features
      Rock crab support
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      And much more!
      If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.
    • By Optimus
      Tri Monestary Monk Fighter V2
      The perfect way to train up low level accounts for free, no food is required and it can loot arrows.
      Features:
        Kills level 5 Monks in the Edgeville Monestary   Earns a lot of xp!   Start the script from anywhere   The script will heal by talking to the monks so no food is required!   Supports all weapons   Customisable mouse speed   Can loot and re-equip ammo Can bury bones   ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating   Load & save GUI settings   Xp tracking To activate the script from the repository click the button below:

Pictures:
      Note: I also have a premium script available that can do all of this plus it has the following extra features:
      VIP is not required!
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape.
        Extended banking features
         Telekinetic grab support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
      Built in AIO magic script that can train magic with every spell available from alchin
        Supports all weapons and special attacksg, curses, to teleports, to lunar spells. It does it all!
      Dwarf multicannon support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
      Full prayer support
      Progressive training including changing attack styles, upgrading gear and switching training spots when you level up!
      Bones to peaches support
      Improved potion features
      Rock crab support
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      And much more!
      If you're interested in this script check out the tribot thread below:

Thanks for reading.
    • By iant06
      iClueSolver by iant06

iClueSolver is now available on the Tribot Repository!

Been working on a level 1 clue solver the past week and progress has been coming along great!
      I thought I should post a development thread to keep you guys updated on the progress!

Teleports Supported:   - 100% Complete

• By iant06
      iClueSolver by iant06

iClueSolver is now available on the Tribot Repository!

90% done with iClueSolver and going to run a closed beta to finish up the last of the bugs To be involved in the beta testing of iClueSolver simply post on this thread, the first 10 people to post on the thread will be locked in as a beta tester. The beta will run 1-2 weeks and will start Tuesday, October 13th, 3:00 P.M. PST, you will add the script from the repository just like any other script. A simple tribot username check will be added to insure the beta is closed.     Requirements: Levels: - 20 Attack (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) - 20 Defence (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) - 20 Range (Recommended, For Emote Clue Equipment) - 15 Thieving (H.A.M. Members, If Thieving)   Items: GP Teleportation Method: Tabs: Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Camelot, Ardougne(If Quest Done)   Runes: Law, Air, Water, Earth, and Fire Spade Duel Ring Games Necklace Emote Clue Equipment(Purchase at G.E.) Coif
      Steel plateskirt
      Sapphire necklace
      Iron warhammer
      Green robe top
      Ham robe
      Leather chaps
      Green hat
      Cream robe top
      Steel axe
      Desert shirt
      Green robe bottoms
      Leather gloves
      Leather boots
      Emerald ring
      White apron
      Iron med helm
      Studded chaps
      Iron kiteshield
      Steel longsword
      Ham boots
      Blue wizard hat
      Bronze 2h sword
      Black axe
      Ruby ring
      Iron platebody
      Iron chainbody
      Sapphire ring
      Longbow
      Gold ring
      Bronze dagger
      Iron full helm
      Iron platelegs
      Oak longbow
      Emerald amulet
      Hardleather body
      Bronze axe
      Staff
      Bronze platelegs
      Studded body
      Oak shortbow
      Turquoise robe bottoms
      Blue robe top
      Mithril pickaxe
      Black platebody
      Bronze full helm
      Steel pickaxe
      Steel med helm
      Green boots
      Black cape
      Steel mace
      Tiara    
          Beta Testers: 1. @mhmd21 2. @godspower33 3. @junwei221 4. @Sphiinx 5. @Lynx_s 6. @TiempoSales 7. @RSMAN96 8. @Mork 9. @gleets 10. @Stan0606     Update: @Acidtripz will no longer be able to be apart of the beta, the next available member is @Lynx_s
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 9 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies