Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

karlrais

WarriorGuildDefender [$10][85K XP/HR][100HR proggie][UPDATED FOR DRAGON DEFENDERS]

got stuck here http://puu.sh/7eMrX.jpg

anyways: suggest you to make the bot eat food after killing the animated armour

edit: make the bot click the animated armour if not exp gain within 20 sec or so :)

edit edit: bot didnt eat when under 80% health http://puu.sh/7eMx9.jpg

Yeah just experienced the first one too. Easy fix soon.

As for the not eating i am not sure. If the state was KILLING_ARMORS it should prioritze eating over everything.

why cant the bot scroll down in the bank? it keeps clicking in my chat because it thinks mithril set is there, is it some settings in the client or something? i almost got full bank space and mith is in the bottom of the bank.

It does work for me, but some ppl have trouble with it i dno the cause.

Best bet is to put all your items on same page of the bank so that when you open it the mith set is always there.

yeah the bot's not so good as i excpected... It leaves the area for no reason (cyclops) it didnt pick up any of the defenders (had to do it myself) doesnt eat all the time etc....

It definitely picks up defenders and it most definitely doesn't exit cyclopes room for no reason. In fact I went from bronze to steel today.

And it most definitely eats just increase your % to heal option

It definitely picks up defenders and it most definitely doesn't exit cyclopes room for no reason. In fact I went from bronze to steel today.

And it most definitely eats just increase your % to heal option

tried to use the uppdated version, works great now! :D thanks

Great script, Only problem is that it doesn't use up all the tokens.

Lets say The bot collects 800 tokens, when in the Cyclopes room It will leave to collect for tokens when the tokens reach 400 not 0, this is reducing the xp and makes it pretty pointless collecting so many tokens.

Please can you tell me how to fix this if its me that doing something wrong 

Thanks

Great script, Only problem is that it doesn't use up all the tokens.

Lets say The bot collects 800 tokens, when in the Cyclopes room It will leave to collect for tokens when the tokens reach 400 not 0, this is reducing the xp and makes it pretty pointless collecting so many tokens.

Please can you tell me how to fix this if its me that doing something wrong 

Thanks

It is poor design I agree. But it's not going change at this date because it would involve change the whole state logic meaning I have to start/stop the script in every possible location with every possible setup to test it. I just don't have the time right know. Whenever I find the time it's going to be the next feature implemented right after DDS speccing.

As a workaround just change your token count so that your tokens and food run out at the same time. To average account it is about 700.

Or if you wish to gather tokens before and then only kill cyclopes. Just restart the script after gathering all tokens and restart the script with lower token count.

7h6qa.png

I had to manually place 20K in the inventory... I even moved all my armour/potions/food in 1 locations so that maybe it just wasn't able to collect it or scroll...

I have 10M+ cash. Not sure if the green money affects it being able to take money out.

Probably a broken API method. These things do happen quite often after RS update. Trilez usually fixes these errors quite fast max 1 day.

EDIT: Come to think of it I only check for coins once and if it fails it'll shut down, not like for other items where I check at least 5 times before shutting down. I'll add the extra tries today.

Edited by karlrais

7h6qa.png

I had to manually place 20K in the inventory... I even moved all my armour/potions/food in 1 locations so that maybe it just wasn't able to collect it or scroll...

I have 10M+ cash. Not sure if the green money affects it being able to take money out.

I took out 100K before starting the script and it ran flawlessly for 18 hours straight.

I took out 100K before starting the script and it ran flawlessly for 18 hours straight.

yeah i took out 20k and it runs like it should :) 

just found it weird, and felt like reporting it because i used to not have to do a thing. 

(when Im at school and check up with teamviewer and such)

Guest Z PURBEAST Z

by 1 auth does that mean i can get it and use it one time or does it mean i can only use it on one acc at a time?

Just a question about this script, I haven't been able to run it past two hours, It gained me two rune defenders but It just logged out whenever there was a random event, I am running the $5 version and would be requesting a refund please? If not can you please try and sort out my issues as this has potential to be the best script on the whole of TriBot :) Thanks.

Just a question about this script, I haven't been able to run it past two hours, It gained me two rune defenders but It just logged out whenever there was a random event, I am running the $5 version and would be requesting a refund please? If not can you please try and sort out my issues as this has potential to be the best script on the whole of TriBot :) Thanks.

Logs out after a random event? More detail please. What random? Does it happen every time etc?

It does log out after a FAILED random but I've ran it over 10h after version 1.5 and solved all randoms perfectly so far.