Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Zajarman

The Ultimate Gold Farming Script | 150k/h | No Requirements

Also, we see that 25 scripts is too many and we agree. But considering how fast you can make 2m with the bot we feel that raising the price wouldn't be unreasonable. Were reconsidering how many copies and how much they would be, we'll keep you posted.

Well, you can make the same amount or even more with other scripts while earning xp and those are free. If the script was really complicated, hard to write and literally perfect, then it would be worth a dollar or two. I also think I know the 500k/h method, it's very simple and even if makes tons of money, it's not worth paying for.

Seeing as 1m = $15....I think 500k an hour is totally worth paying for. Don't be cheap :D

What method i this using.

Lunar magick?

walking?

please be clear in the opening posts o we can have an idea of whether or not we have the required stats.

Thanks

No skills are required. I doubt they will tell you the method

The method is.. Start with around 50-100k in your invy, it costs 1k gp to collect 27 snape grass. If you haven't already start the fremmy trials quest and then talk to the woman that banks all your items for free. Now you use the boat to go to waterbirth isle collect 27 snape take the boat back drop the cash next to the banker and talk to her, she will bank all the snape grass. Pick up money, repeat.

I believe the banker is a guy

Also, we see that 25 scripts is too many and we agree. But considering how fast you can make 2m with the bot we feel that raising the price wouldn't be unreasonable. Were reconsidering how many copies and how much they would be, we'll keep you posted.

Well, you can make the same amount or even more with other scripts while earning xp and those are free. If the script was really complicated, hard to write and literally perfect, then it would be worth a dollar or two. I also think I know the 500k/h method, it's very simple and even if makes tons of money, it's not worth paying for.

Seeing as 1m = $15....I think 500k an hour is totally worth paying for. Don't be cheap :D

Perhaps, but that would instantly crash the prices down to 100k ish per our, which then again is not worth paying for at all. I'd rather donate the script (implying that I had made one for it) to few friends and keep it private than sell it for stupid amount of money when at any point someone can make it for free.

Holy hell guys, the method isnt a secret so stop thinking it is and feeling proud that you've "exposed" us. Were selling a script which flawlessly uses the method to make large amounts of money on any account. If you think our script is stupid, please ignore this thread. If you're interested in the script please send either Illusionized or myself a pm. Otherwise please keep your opinions to yourself! It isnt difficult

Guy's, unless you want to pay 7-12M for this script dont bother adding him to skype. Yep thats right the current "BIDS" are at 6mill 07 GP.(70$) I will be releasing this script in the next few days, my own copy either for free.

Keep a look out.

PS, no disrespect to the OP but its just ridiculous

pm me back im interested

Ive tried to pm you back but your account is private and I cant send you pms.

Guy's, unless you want to pay 12M for this script dont bother adding him to skype. Yep thats right the current "BIDS" are at 11mill 07 GP. I will be releasing this script in the next day or two, my own copy for free. Keep a look out.

This is a complete lie, not sure why you're so upset you can't afford the script but don't post obvious misinformation. Reported

edit: omg he changed his post saying hed be selling his version of the script lol! thats ridiculous.

Guy's, unless you want to pay 12M for this script dont bother adding him to skype. Yep thats right the current "BIDS" are at 6mill 07 GP.(70$) I will be releasing this script in the next few days, my own copy either for free or 5-10$. Depending on the quality.

Keep a look out.

Yes, this guy is correct!

I fixed it to ""6M"" 07 GP(70$) In which you clearly stated in skype, and that.. this is only the current bid and that you wont sell it until its higher. Its not that i cant afford the script, just like the other 11 pages of people its ridiculous that your charging $70+ for a script that

1)Picks up items

2)Takes a ship

That's all.

I fixed it to ""6M"" 07 GP(70$) In which you clearly stated in skype, and that.. this is only the current bid and that you wont sell it until its higher. Its not that i cant afford the script, just like the other 11 pages of people its ridiculous that your charging $70+ for a script that

1)Picks up items

2)Takes a ship

That's all.

07rsgp isn't more than 1$/Mil. Also, if you arent happy with the price then make your own, dont flame on this thread. Reported again

Hi Tribotters!!

I just went through the whole transaction and setup with Zajarman, and Illusionized and it was great, they are both very helpful through the trade and the setup of the bot.

I would highly recommend these guys!! Great script and relatively cheap given its money making ability per/hr. I have watched the bot running and played on the safe side at first to babysit it but as far as i've seen it has not had a single issue so far!

Keep up the great work guys.