Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Zajarman

The Ultimate Gold Farming Script | 150k/h | No Requirements

Hi Tribotters!!

I just went through the whole transaction and setup with Zajarman, and Illusionized and it was great, they are both very helpful through the trade and the setup of the bot.

I would highly recommend these guys!! Great script and relatively cheap given its money making ability per/hr. I have watched the bot running and played on the safe side at first to babysit it but as far as i've seen it has not had a single issue so far!

Keep up the great work guys.

Seems like a very throughout answer, out of curiosity how much did they pay you for it?

Seems like a very throughout answer, out of curiosity how much did they pay you for it?

I just believe people who make really good scripts and would like to be compensated for the work they put in should have the right too.

I won't disclose what i paid for the script out of respect for the owners, if you PM them they will be straight up with the price as they were to me.

HERES HIS METHOD I MADE MY OWN ITS EASY

1 Start the Fremennik Trials quest

2 Talk to Jarvald. Tell him you want to go with him to Waterbirth Island. Pay him 1,000 GP.

3 Head West until you reach the shore.

4 Search the ground for green grass or "Snape Grass". Start picking them up until you have a full inventory. Know that it takes a few seconds for them to respawn on a populated world.

5 Go to Lunar Isle. Deposit the grass there. or travel to Relleka and deposit your items with Peer the Seer.

6 Go back to the island using the Waterbirth Teleport or with Jarvald. This teleport is achieved if a person has completed the Lunar Diplomacy quest.

7Continue collecting Snape Grass.

You're only like the seventh guy to say that on this thread, mind speding 2 minutes onto reading before posting shit?

Guest Phoenix17

I like how OP gets neg repped for trying to sell his script, yet other people doing it aren't suffering the same thing. Leechers have no idea how difficult scripting can actually be and when OP wants some form of gratification he is met with you lot. As far as I care, OP can price his script however much he wants to. Just because your mum's credit card doesn't have enough money for his script isn't reason for you wankers to spam his thread and neg rep him with useless comments

Go make your own script. This one is actually not that hard.

I like how OP gets neg repped for trying to sell his script, yet other people doing it aren't suffering the same thing. Leechers have no idea how difficult scripting can actually be and when OP wants some form of gratification he is met with you lot. As far as I care, OP can price his script however much he wants to. Just because your mum's credit card doesn't have enough money for his script isn't reason for you wankers to spam his thread and neg rep him with useless comments

Go make your own script. This one is actually not that hard.

Honestly man, you really shouldn't be surprised about the negative repping here. We are dealing with mostly power-hungry 10 year old's who want free stuff, just like mommy and daddy have taught them for their whole lives. Free free free, get get get, want want want. Sorry kids, mommy and daddy will have to give you guys a new life lesson today, it's called, do it yourself.

I've stayed away from this thread strictly due to the amount of unbearable posts which have been made here. Some just hurt my eyes to read.

It's okay however haters, while you guys were sitting here crying and whining why it's not free for you to use, those that purchased it, did get what they want, some even were overly impressed.

So thanks everyone, that is the haters, for making it such a popular thread, and for the actual customers who were all nice and easy to deal with.

Funny how people are still complaining that the script is paid, and it's so "EASY" to be made.

However, yet no free ones are out there yet. Must be too easy for people to script, right?

Anyway, seems like you guys are having fun continuously flaming on this thread, can I ask you to stop?

Thanks,

Illusionized

I'm not gonna lie, I got this script, not from them but from someone else, and it's working extremely well. I've only ran the thing for a few hours on three bots and have already collected near 1.5m. It's seems to be a paint to sell for the most part, but it is early Monday so that could be why.

I was one of the ones complaining about the script, but I will have to take back what I said. This script is worth the money if you can sell the snap-grass in the end. The spots for the most part are secluded, so it's not farmed too much, making it perfect. There is very little competition atm.

I'm not gonna lie, I got this script, not from them but from someone else, and it's working extremely well. I've only ran the thing for a few hours on three bots and have already collected near 1.5m. It's seems to be a paint to sell for the most part, but it is early Monday so that could be why.

I was one of the ones complaining about the script, but I will have to take back what I said. This script is worth the money if you can sell the snap-grass in the end. The spots for the most part are secluded, so it's not farmed too much, making it perfect. There is very little competition atm.

Thanks for being honest Smexy. Appreciate the honesty man.

Thanks for being honest Smexy. Appreciate the honesty man.

No problem, I apologize for the negativity, Just didn't see it fit to be selling scripts so early on, but something like this seems worth the buy, especially to keep away the rush of bots. For everyone thinking about buying from these guys, I personally haven't purchased from them, but I'm sure their script is very good and worth the buy if you're looking to bank.