Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

TRiLeZ

Common TRiBot Loader Problems

so this keeps happening

and i have no idea why

My computer:

Java HotSpot Client VM (25.65-b01) for windows-x86 JRE (1.8.0_65-b17)

Windows 10

64 bit

any help?

Ive tried deleting and reinstalling tribot but nothing has worked

I have the same problem... need help aswell

Hey there, everytime I open my Tribot jar file it opens then shuts down and writes a ''hs err pid'' file.

Here's the information from it:

Any idea's what I should do to fix this?

Thanks.

Im getting the same file as well? Is there any fix for this?

I get a <!DOCTYPE html> error when loading client. How would I go about fixing this?

This thread addresses common TRiBot Loader problems.

Problem: Gets stuck on updating substance.jar

Solution:

Problem: The TRiBot Loader says it was successful, but TRiBot does not show up

Solution:

You may need to remove the old versions of Java from your computer, or just remember to select the correct Java from the drop down menu.

Problem:

HnRmR.jpg

Solution:

• This error means that Java 6 was used to boot TRiBot. TRiBot is not compatible with Java 6. You may have the latest version of Java installed on your system, but the problem is that you are selecting Java 6 for use. You must select Java 8 or 7 in the drop down menu of the TRiBot Loader. I also recommend that you uninstall all of the old versions of Java from your computer, and install Java 8 from here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

mine loads and then tribot just completely shuts down.

Describe the problem: Whenever I try to run TRiBot_Loader.jar, it tells me Java™ Platform SE Binary is not responding. 

Operating system (Mac OSX, Windows 7, etc): Windows 10

Was it working at an earlier time? (Yes/No): Yes

If yes:

Approximately when was it working last?: Two days

What changed?: Nothing I can think of 

What steps can be taken to replicate the issue?: It happens 100% of the time

Screenshots (if relevant): http://imgur.com/T8uqBjA

Bot/Client debug (if relevant):

What steps have been taken by you/others in an attempt to solve the problem?: Factory reset of laptop, change of operating system, many attempts at running different versions of java. Whenever I run java 7 it actually opens to the log in, but when I log in it tells me I need to upgrade, so this only seems to happen with java 8. 

Additional information (Provide as much as you can): Currently using JRE-8u72-64bit Java, when trying to open in command prompt I was getting error message "Could not open/create prefs.............) http://imgur.com/xz08nVb .   Once I created a Prefs in my JavaSoft through Regedit, I get this  http://imgur.com/gMOKJ21 . I have had this issue for a few days and worked on it for hours. I don't know if its something obvious. I have tried every version of java I could find, and java 7 seemed to work at least to let me log in, but then said I needed 8, whenever I used 8 I never even got to the log in screen. I am really looking to get this resolved.  

@Calgarypros 
I googled the error message to find these threads below.

It looks like either deleting your .appdata folder and/or upgrading your Java version will solve this.
Make sure that you are selecting the most up to date Java you have installed on the drop-down box on the tribot loader.

i cant seem to login into my loader using the same user name and pass from fourms

Just came back from fixing my client, the above didnt help but it seems if you just 

-- delete the main tribot folder and reinstall from the websites it works like brand new :)

On 7/30/2016 at 5:15 PM, EazyBaker said:

i have the last error and nothing im doing is working. tried deleting all java and reinstalled java8 did the same thing for older javas nothings working. please help

What error is that? Please post a picture.

1 hour ago, Firerisor said:

when i log in the client crashes

Capture.PNG

Is there anything being printed in the bot debug? What heap size are you using?

19 hours ago, Mr unknown said:

I keep getting erros, something about cant load human mouse.
Heap size: 389

- When running scripts they just keep walking and don't do nothing

These errors are usually not related!

Try deleting your general.ini and hooks.dat from the .tribot folder, and then restarting TRiBot twice :)

I am using a Mac, have deleted all previous Java/ tribot loaders and installed java 8. 

Still getting the same problem (Tribot loader has finished its process, but some errors/ :Unsupported major minor version 51.0)  when loading tribot. Any suggestions for help?

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.03.11 PM.png

Edited by schwaba12

2 hours ago, schwaba12 said:

I am using a Mac, have deleted all previous Java/ tribot loaders and installed java 8. 

Still getting the same problem (Tribot loader has finished its process, but some errors/ :Unsupported major minor version 51.0)  when loading tribot. Any suggestions for help?

Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 12.03.11 PM.png

I believe that issue is related to an outdated Java version, so try updating that.

Alternatively follow this tutorial step-by-step, your problem should be fixed:
[Mac] How To: Resolve Most Problems With TRiBot [Pics]

Hello iFluffee!

Funnily enough im here with Client troubles. since the update (yay!) whenever i click the New Client button it opens the RS screen, loads to 100% then crashes. Ive scrubbed my system of tribot, redownloaded from the website and am still having these errors. I can put up a screen grab of the start of the error dump file if you want?

im running Java 8, heap size 389, not old school.

10 minutes ago, TsaanDM said:

Hello iFluffee!

Funnily enough im here with Client troubles. since the update (yay!) whenever i click the New Client button it opens the RS screen, loads to 100% then crashes. Ive scrubbed my system of tribot, redownloaded from the website and am still having these errors. I can put up a screen grab of the start of the error dump file if you want?

im running Java 8, heap size 389, not old school.

rs3 isn't supported.

Im confused then. If it gives me the option of OS or not, AND there are RS3 scripts available on tribot, why wouldnt rs3 be supported?