Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

Nature crafting is shite... Wont even walk back to the gen store..... im glad you give trials because i am unsatisfied lmaao

script works fine doing abyss nats with normal ass glories, but when house tabbing to mounted it gets stuck trying to tele with the glory while the doors are shut, sometimes it opens the doors fine, but alot of the time it just gets stuck n loops

Untitled.png

NVM BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE BEEN ON RS I JUST SET MY HOUSE TO ALWAYS HAVE THE DOORS OPEN LIKE AN ANIMAL

Edited by Jayx

@erickho123 Encountered a bug today. The script withdrew food instead of essence and looped a couple of times. It ran to the abyss, altar and teleported back. Without banking, it ran to the abyss again with the wrong inventory items.

• [22:10:05] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:10:05] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:10:17] we are sleeping for: 820
  • [22:10:31] we are sleeping for: 912
  • [22:10:34] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:10:34] we are sleeping for: 1027
  • [22:10:53] we are sleeping for: 1361
  • [22:11:15] we are sleeping for: 675
  • [22:11:19] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:11:24] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:11:25] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:11:32] we detected the pker: ------- by smart pk detection
  • [22:11:41] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:11:41] Teleported to karajama due to RUNESCAPE bug (not script/client fault). Teleporting back home to get a new glory.
  • [22:11:58] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:09] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:16] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:21] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:25] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:29] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:33] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:39] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:44] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:48] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:49] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:51] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:51] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:12:59] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:04] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:09] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:13] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:13] we are sleeping for: 1077
  • [22:13:15] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:18] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:19] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:20] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:21] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:23] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:24] we are now attempting to pick up pouches
  • [22:13:29] Path is randomized, our next time we will change a path is: 5 minutes
  • [22:13:42] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:13:42] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:42] Path is randomized, our next time we will change a path is: 5 minutes
  • [22:13:43] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:43] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:44] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:44] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:45] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:45] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:46] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:46] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:47] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:47] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:48] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:13:48] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:13:48] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:48] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:49] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:49] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:49] we are sleeping for: 885
  • [22:13:51] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:51] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:52] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:52] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:53] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:53] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:54] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:54] we either retrieved them or they are not here, checking abyss then recontininug loop
  • [22:13:58] pouches are not here either.. or we retrieved them teleporting out, world hopping then continuing.. death tile recoreded was: null
  • [22:14:03] hopping to world xx
  • [22:14:09] Login bot started.
  • [22:14:09] Login Bot: Login...
  • [22:14:19] Login bot succeeded.
  • [22:14:19] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:14:20] Login bot started.
  • [22:14:20] Login Bot: Login...
  • [22:14:22] Login bot succeeded.
  • [22:14:35] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:14:40] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:14:41] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:14:54] we are sleeping for: 787
  • [22:15:02] Enabled all randoms.
  • [22:15:05] Disabled all randoms.
  • [22:15:05] we are sleeping for: 1041
  • [22:15:09] Enabled all randoms.

The bot thought my player died and was searching for pouches even though I had them is my guess. I had attempt to repick pouches enabled.

The pouches in my inventory were full. This can be replicated by starting the script with pouches full of ess and a full inventory of food.

Edited by we3f4

Got 2 day ban which i understand since my account looked like a pretty obivous bot. Any 1 got experience still botting after the ban? No idea how report/manual bot busting system works

any support for using the pool in a house instead of super energy or stamina? 

BUG:
When repairing pouches using npc contact it just loops withdrawing the runes for npc contact then uses the spell, then withdraws runes and uses spells. Lost 500 cosmic runes for that, hopefully it doesn't result in a ban. 

Edited by mudkip001

Since there has been no response on Discord for well over 2 weeks, guess i'll just post here to inform new buyers.

Pouch retrieval :  very iffy, there are times where it'll just stay at the border spam clicking food for gods knows how long, or fail to pick up pouches completely. Have lost quite a few sets of pouches already. I've never witnessed it successfully retrieve pouches so I cannot say for 100%, i've only seen it fail.

Inventory management :  Does not perform a check of inventory before it leaves for the run, on some runs you'll take 4-10 foods, multiple glories, etc.

Out of path Idle :  If the walkpath gets stuck somehow, or bugs out, you'll find your character idling in random locations until you log out from being afk, only to be logged back in and idle for another 5 minutes.

Login after break : Sometimes fails to check if account is actually in game before it starts to continue. IE will be stuck at welcome screen trying to open equipment / inventory tab by right clicking splash screen.

Overall 6/10 script, most cases it works, but when it bugs out, it bugs out.

Edited by theholyone

7 hours ago, theholyone said:

Since there has been no response on Discord for well over 2 weeks, guess i'll just post here to inform new buyers.

Pouch retrieval :  very iffy, there are times where it'll just stay at the border spam clicking food for gods knows how long, or fail to pick up pouches completely. Have lost quite a few sets of pouches already. I've never witnessed it successfully retrieve pouches so I cannot say for 100%, i've only seen it fail.

Inventory management :  Does not perform a check of inventory before it leaves for the run, on some runs you'll take 4-10 foods, multiple glories, etc.

Out of path Idle :  If the walkpath gets stuck somehow, or bugs out, you'll find your character idling in random locations until you log out from being afk, only to be logged back in and idle for another 5 minutes.

Overall 7/10 script, most cases it works, but when it bugs out, it bugs out.

Is this using the abyss? I've used the abyss for natures for 50+ hours in the last 10 days and not had any issues.

2 minutes ago, 9055394 said:

botted on 2 different accounts on fp2 for only 3 hours during safe hours, and got banned on the nest day, do we get better results with bond or it is not even worth the try?

F2P is always going to be a quick ban, it's so heavily monitored, the same as fresh accounts are.

If you're looking for an account to survive then you're going to want to be in P2P on accounts that are ideally at least a week old if not more. I aim for at least a month old for accounts that I want to actually survive before I do ANY botting at all.

All of the above is independent of the script(s) you're using. 

41 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

F2P is always going to be a quick ban, it's so heavily monitored, the same as fresh accounts are.

If you're looking for an account to survive then you're going to want to be in P2P on accounts that are ideally at least a week old if not more. I aim for at least a month old for accounts that I want to actually survive before I do ANY botting at all.

All of the above is independent of the script(s) you're using. 

Thank you for the reply, yes you are right, but there are some combat scripts that you can use rather safely in areas that are not heavily monitored without getting banned, i usually use those at the start of the accounts, and then i wait a week if i want the account to last a while and then i bond it and start botting, even with mining scripts i can do this, if i am only training mining levels on f2p, but with this script i got banned right away, runecrafting must be heavily monitored even more than mining, reminds me of woodcutting in that regard, fishing to train levels with the right scripts on f2p is also somewhat safe aswell

Edited by 9055394

7 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

Is this using the abyss? I've used the abyss for natures for 50+ hours in the last 10 days and not had any issues.

How many accounts are you running?

Like i've said, these issues don't always happen, but they do tend to occur more often if you are lagging a bit, running one account will definitely be smoother than running 10 or 20

14 minutes ago, theholyone said:

How many accounts are you running?

Like i've said, these issues don't always happen, but they do tend to occur more often if you are lagging a bit, running one account will definitely be smoother than running 10 or 20

I haven't used/tested the pouch retrieval.

The 50+ is on the one account i'm monitoring. I understand that this may not have been enough time to encounter the bugs you have mentioned, however given that I haven't encountered any at all, do entertain the possibility that it could purely be down to you specifically as a user, whether it's lag or any other factor.

I'm personally running all bots through a 6-8 ping 100mb+ connection and then through proxys which have always been consistent for me. I'm also using a relatively expensive rig so I don't have CPU/RAM issues either.

doesn't trigger login method as it doesn't seem to care if the account is logged out, or banned, will continue spam clicking the minimap for walk, or equipment/bag for those methods.

wasn't an issue of lag, it just doesn't check to see the account is actually in game, tribot API or not this is an issue.

Might as well see if I can get a response, not going to keep hope up since i haven't heard back in over 2 weeks from discord where he said he was most active.

@erickho123

Edited by theholyone