Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

erickho123

[ABCL 10] ExRunecrafter - Fastest AIO Runecrafter [ABYSS, NORMAL] [ANTI PK] [Pouch Pickup] [ALL RUNES/METHODS] [DEATHWALK]

This bot is fucking amazing. I did 1 month and I really regret not doing lifetime. Wish it didn't cost as much as it did so I won't be renewing probably for awhile. (Money is tight on my end).

To anyone considering this bot, get it. It's insanely efficient and is just plain awesome.

Appreciate the positive feedback, thanks!

Hey Erickho, when I run the master it just sits there for 10 seconds and logs off after, I have written everything in the GUI right stated the names right and everything, I have tried running the slaves first and then the master I have tried running them all together I have added them all in the friends list, everything you can think of. this is the message it gives me after it logs off. (notice just the master logs off) I'm also giving each client 512mb 

[03:00:56] Starting client.
[03:01:13] Downloading script 'ExRuneCrafter Monthly'.
[03:01:21] Script Started: ExRuneCrafter Monthly.
[03:01:33] v1.999M Withdraw essence when withdrawing food, master/slave tweaks.
[03:01:55] java.lang.RuntimeException: Stopping script read the above errors / messages
[03:01:55] at scripts.exrunecrafter.ExRunecraft.run(ExRunecraft.java:431)
[03:01:55] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[03:01:55] Screenshot successfully taken!
[03:01:55] Script Ended: ExRuneCrafter Monthly.

Help would be greatly appreciated, I know the potential of this script and I wanna use it! thanks a lot

doesnt even withdraw pure ess when using fire rune ring of duel method

doesnt even withdraw pure ess when using fire rune ring of duel method

Proper bug report

Ring of Life option NEEDS a fix.. 

Proper bug report

Hey Erickho, when I run the master it just sits there for 10 seconds and logs off after, I have written everything in the GUI right stated the names right and everything, I have tried running the slaves first and then the master I have tried running them all together I have added them all in the friends list, everything you can think of. this is the message it gives me after it logs off. (notice just the master logs off) I'm also giving each client 512mb 

[03:00:56] Starting client.
[03:01:13] Downloading script 'ExRuneCrafter Monthly'.
[03:01:21] Script Started: ExRuneCrafter Monthly.
[03:01:33] v1.999M Withdraw essence when withdrawing food, master/slave tweaks.
[03:01:55] java.lang.RuntimeException: Stopping script read the above errors / messages
[03:01:55] at scripts.exrunecrafter.ExRunecraft.run(ExRunecraft.java:431)
[03:01:55] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[03:01:55] Screenshot successfully taken!
[03:01:55] Script Ended: ExRuneCrafter Monthly.

Help would be greatly appreciated, I know the potential of this script and I wanna use it! thanks a lot

Proper bug report.

Proper bug report

Proper bug report

Proper bug report.

seriously/ u dont need a damn stack trace, i did it multiple times

fire tiara in worn, ring of dueling and pure ess in bank... no pouches selected.

i start it, choose ring of dueling method, it withdraws ring of dueling, teles to duel arena, walks to the alter and does nothing

fire tiara in worn, ring of dueling and pure ess in bank... no pouches selected.

i start it, choose ring of dueling method, it withdraws ring of dueling, teles to duel arena, walks to the alter and does nothing

please don't tell me what i need and what i don't need. I am the developer, you aren't, you don't know how the script is programmed. You're not going to receive help from me until you fill out the proper bug format. I use it to accquire important information that I need to determine what's going on. The funny thing is, I did not even know the bold parts in your quote was occuring until now. I'm not the magic man who can determine what's wrong, unless i get information which the proper bug format purpose is. If you don't want to fill out out, no problem, don't post in this thread about your "problems". I'm not going to spend my time figuring out the multiple reasons why it's occurring because of lack of information

Edited by erickho123

please don't tell me what i need and what i don't need. I am the developer, you aren't, you don't know how the script is programmed. You're not going to receive help from me until you fill out the proper bug format. I use it to accquire important information that I need to determine what's going on. The funny thing is, I did not even know the bold parts in your quote was occuring until now. I'm not the magic man who can determine what's wrong, unless i get information which the proper bug format purpose is. If you don't want to fill out out, no problem, don't post in this thread about your "problems". I'm not going to spend my time figuring out the multiple reasons why it's occurring because of lack of information

lol making assumptions about people. i do know how the scripts are 'programmed', im not even gonna bother explaining but i can guarantee i know more than you do...

and its pretty sad you didnt know the 'bold' part was occuring, seeing as how you are the 'scripter'..  trust me you aint no developer. its not that hard to learn the syntax of a language and follow an API/framework.

i gave u the necessary information you need to test it yourself.. and as the author of the script its what you should be doing..  test based on the information i gave u, and debug. like, you have the information.. i told u it doesnt just happen once. its how the script works. u dont need a stack trace for some 'random' occurence because its not random. test it yourself, you have everythign you need to know. instead of saying "Nope, unless you follow my format and template because im some type of government organization and not some 16 yr old scripter, im not even gonna attempt to fix it."

lol making assumptions about people. i do know how the scripts are 'programmed', im not even gonna bother explaining but i can guarantee i know more than you do...

and its pretty sad you didnt know the 'bold' part was occuring, seeing as how you are the 'scripter'..  trust me you aint no developer. its not that hard to learn the syntax of a language and follow an API/framework.

i gave u the necessary information you need to test it yourself.. and as the author of the script its what you should be doing..  test based on the information i gave u, and debug. like, you have the information.. i told u it doesnt just happen once. its how the script works. u dont need a stack trace for some 'random' occurence because its not random. test it yourself, you have everythign you need to know. instead of saying "Nope, unless you follow my format and template because im some type of government organization and not some 16 yr old scripter, im not even gonna attempt to fix it."

TIL that you should use forms only if you are part of a government organization.

Note how I said that you dont know how MY script is programmed. It's not an assumption, you do not have the source code to my script. I never said it was hard to script, nor did i even mention anything about your programming skills.

How do I know, it's just not your settings, it may not even be a error on my part. What if it doesn't occur for me, have you ever though about that? Your information on first post was extremely vague, all you said it did not work and it wasn't withdrawing pure essence then the second post, you added a little more "small details" that actually is quite useful. At first, I thought it was stuck at bank, not withdrawing pure essence, however that is not the case clearly since you posted a bit more information.

If you had just done what I asked for, instead of being a hard little shit who can't follow simple instructions, you wouldn't be receiving the troubles you would be having right now. I'm actually not required to help you at all, have a good day sir. My script is functioning and if you're refusing to provide viable information, that's on you.

Until you reply with a proper bug report, you're wasting my time and yours. I won't be replying back to your nonsense.

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 1

Did you select the "Solo" Option rather than the master option?, As that happened to myself.

As usual Erick, Beautiful Script, 46-62 Thus far running perfectly!.

Wish me luck ;)

• Like 1

Hey erik, I have 1 small issue with the script, When it comes to changing worlds, I was rcing for 5-6 hours in the same world and some kid was following reporting every 2 seconds, And the script would not allow me to change worlds?, Anyway we can change this?, Only thing i could do was stop the script and restart it.

• Like 1

Hey erik, I have 1 small issue with the script, When it comes to changing worlds, I was rcing for 5-6 hours in the same world and some kid was following reporting every 2 seconds, And the script would not allow me to change worlds?, Anyway we can change this?, Only thing i could do was stop the script and restart it.

I don't understand how this is an issue with the script, the script isn't designed to world hop from people who follow you. Set your private chat to friends / off, so pests like him cannot follow you.

I don't understand how this is an issue with the script, the script isn't designed to world hop from people who follow you. Set your private chat to friends / off, so pests like him cannot follow you.

No, He didnt follow me from world to world, He was on say w31, I then paused the script and hopped to say w56, Unpaused the script, The script then proceeds to logout and relog into w31 by itself.

No, He didnt follow me from world to world, He was on say w31, I then paused the script and hopped to say w56, Unpaused the script, The script then proceeds to logout and relog into w31 by itself.

Oh, i assume you're not using abyss. I don't plan on changing that really, since users like to stay in a specific home world and so it hops from bot world back to old world. Just simply stop and restart like you've always been doing.