Divicia Scammed 180m RS3

Scammer's Username:
Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile: https://tribot.org/forums/user/34007-divica/
Chat/Discussion Methods: Skype/pm
Chat Username(If Applicable)*: my skype is michaelhubeny
Describe in detail in your words what happened: was going to exchange my rs3 800m for 07 gp, wanted to do smaller trades, traded 60m, there was some problems with small amount trading, so gave another 120m to make increments less smaller, basically everything is in the skype conversation, with pm also from tribot forums is in the image gallery I just uploaded with 28 or so images.
Evidence**: http://imgur.com/a/e43Ma#0
Other:

Scammer's Username:

Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile: https://tribot.org/forums/user/34007-divica/

Chat/Discussion Methods: Skype/pm

Chat Username(If Applicable)*: my skype is michaelhubeny

Describe in detail in your words what happened: was going to exchange my rs3 800m for 07 gp, wanted to do smaller trades, traded 60m, there was some problems with small amount trading, so gave another 120m to make increments less smaller, basically everything is in the skype conversation, with pm also from tribot forums is in the image gallery I just uploaded with 28 or so images.

Evidence**: http://imgur.com/a/e43Ma#0

Other:

Inb4mods.

Not my place as support to judge any cases, but help guide users as needed-- with that said, the only information I can see lacking is the skype username of the person on Skype you have added (to verify that it indeed belongs to divicia).

Relevant information for the mods:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/33261-hacked/

Again, not my place to judge who (if anyone) is at fault, but rather help as I'm able.

Edit: druid beat me to it ^. For anyone non-support+, be careful posting in here, mods have been known to hand out warnings for posting in dispute threads.

Edited by cbtexan04

Divica must pay back the amount scammed in this case. His account was hacked. Even though he posted notification of the hack, it seems he lost account control again later as the PM you received was at 9:10 PM.

The user in this case did everything right, and even asked for a PM. Which he had gotten.  Account security is the sellers duty and if they can not maintain it and it results in our users being scammed, then they are liable for the loss. Divica must pay back all moneys/GP owed to our users who were scammed as a result of his hack and can prove so. I will now notify him of this.

• Like 2

There are two problems with this. Firstly, I enabled two factor authentication after I got hacked the first time, and they still got into my account afterwards, this is a security flaw with Tribot and is no fault of my own.

Secondly, I just woke up 10 hours after this report was made and had to recover my Tribot account, which is not banned even though you stated that it was hacked again, if anyone else got scammed after you were aware if me being hacked and took no action then that is your fault.

There are two problems with this. Firstly, I enabled two factor authentication after I got hacked the first time, and they still got into my account afterwards, this is a security flaw with Tribot and is no fault of my own.

Secondly, I just woke up 10 hours after this report was made and had to recover my Tribot account, which is not banned even though you stated that it was hacked again, if anyone else got scammed after you were aware if me being hacked and took no action then that is your fault.

You posted your account was hacked and it was assumed at that point you were in control again of your account. There was no way to know you had lost control a second time until this dispute was posted. Account security falls onto the user. If there was a flaw with the site, you would not be the only one hacked. You must repay the user of this dispute 180M RS3 which he lost as a result of your compromised account.

You posted your account was hacked and it was assumed at that point you were in control again of your account. There was no way to know you had lost control a second time until this dispute was posted. Account security falls onto the user. If there was a flaw with the site, you would not be the only one hacked. You must repay the user of this dispute 180M RS3 which he lost as a result of your compromised account.

The question still stands why didn't you ban my account after reading this and you even stated in your post "Even though he posted notification of the hack, it seems he lost account control again later". And clearly being able to log in without a two factor authorization code, when it is enabled, is a flaw.

The question still stands why didn't you ban my account after reading this and you even stated in your post "Even though he posted notification of the hack, it seems he lost account control again later". And clearly being able to log in without a two factor authorization code, when it is enabled, is a flaw.

You posted your account had been hacked, so logic would dictate you were no longer hacked as you had posted this. You did not request a safety ban, nor was I on when you posted you were hacked since you seem adamant on directing that question towards me. This users GP was taken before you posted that (3:30 PM) and he received a PM also at 9:10 PM. If you feel you will lose control of your account again, let me know and I will ban it until you can properly secure yourself. Regardless, you must pay back this user.