microsoft-buys-skype.jpg

How to conduct trades via Skype - With Pictures

Dreaming's Guide Series #3

Part 1 - Adding Contacts Correctly 

Method 1 - Adding using their Skype Name

To avoid an impostor on Skype, use the following method to ensure you are adding the correct user. When adding a user, always go to the contact bar found on the top of your skype screen. 

7POUY.png

Select Add Contact... and you should be directed to the following screen.

7POZK.png

Next, type in their exact skype name in the Skype Name box and it should find the exact Skype.

Method 2 - Adding using a Skype Button

This method is far simpler and always ensures that you add the correct person. These can usually be found in their signature. 

7PPDo.jpg

To add the user even if it says offline, simply click the icon and it will add the user through Hatscripts.

If you are uncomfortable or are unable to use the button but still want to add the user, hover over the button and the URL should show up on the bottom of your browser. Simply look at the end of the URL and the user's skype name should be available. 

Example: 

7PPqB.png

My Skype Name:

LivingTheDreamRS

Edited by Dreaming
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By eilif
      Scammer's Username: 
      Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile: https://tribot.org/forums/profile/276978-planetsgold/
      Chat/Discussion Methods: Live chat
      Chat Username(If Applicable)*:  Yode, Sam, Boris (Yes all of them involved in this case)
      Describe in detail in your words what happened:
      I saw their thread again on tribot, and decided to hop for 50m gold. Purchased normally, and sent paypal email confirmation to Yode, then Yode asked for my Drivers out of sudden along with "I authorize this transaction" paper, despite me having pristine clear history of over 500m+ purchases with them. Sure, I gave it, then he wants to see my social security number.
      At this point I said fuck off cause with that, you can take up to 70k loan in my name from many local loan shark companies in here from their websites in under 10 minutes. No way I give that info to some OSRS Gold site.
      So, then it was time for refund, and guess what?  They refused to deliver, refused to refund and refused to let me talk with a manager.
      So I threathened them with chargeback, and then manager joined.

So he avoids the question about what to do next.
      After that I rejoin the chat and get boris to say this following:

Ok so, 4-6 hours? Then I'll go to sleep.
      At this morning I ask again wheres the money.

Again, more empty promises, so I open paypal chargeback.
      DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE SCAMMERS! THREAD TITLE SAYS NO ID, BUT THEY ASK FOR YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
    • By DMMSlaver
      Not even sure if this is technically allowed, but I want to save people from experiencing the same troubles I did. This is in no way meant to absolve myself of any actions i have taken, but merely to share my experience with others to advise them to stay clear of that place altogether.

For some background, I am one of the largest account makers in the RS2 marketplace, with over 800,000 sold this year alone. This was no small task and it took me 8 hours a day for upwards of six months to get the operation running, which included breaking Jagex's detection methods for tutorial island. 

After OSBot gained a personal and childlike vendetta against me for no reason other than my successes, I was banned from their forums permanently, which is why I came to TRIBot. I actually gave more information on my introduction thread here:

While I had been banned from the forums, they still allowed me access to the client and $~200 worth of scripts I paid for with hard earned goldfarming money. I figured I would cut my losses which mainly pertained to advertisement threads for script and account sales, and continue running my tutorial farm in the background without making any appearances on the forums. I continued doing this for several months, with no problems, and assumed the personal "beef" was resolved as they were still getting money and I wasn't posting my superior scripts on their forums making their own look inadequate. I was wrong.

Today, I logged on this morning as per usual to check the farms progress and pull newly created accounts for verification. Upon connecting to my dedicated server, I saw the CPU usage at 0% and immediately my heart sank because I hadn't checked in for 24 hours and during that time frame I knew it had submitted well over 10,000 requests to my captcha service as well as the Runescape account creation page. Assuming the worst, that Jagex had somehow figured out how to stop my farm, I started tearing through the logs, but it didn't take me long to see the problem.

Immediately upon reading this message, I knew that Alek, had elevated his personal problems to a whole new level. Only mere days after my last successful payment to OSBot, not only had my client and bot access been revoked for absolutely no reason, but all of my script access as well, which I had purchased many from independent scriptwriters for things such as collecting area and path data and various other miscellaneous configuration tasks and bots that I use to gather supplies for my larger botfarms.

There you have it. I was not only scammed out of hundreds of dollars of VIP fees, and multiple hundreds of dollars of independent scripts, but he purposely, manually, and individually targeted me to shut down my entire operation which cost me around $590 in lost profits as well as $~150 in captcha/server costs.

All of this comes during my last week of college, as I have a thesis and multiple final projects due this week, I can not take the time to reconfigure my farm to use TRIBot until next week. Luckily  I do have a very large stock of accounts in reserve to keep my current clients satisfied without any interruption. 

It is not the money that bothers me in this situation, as I can recoup these losses easily. But a small farmer that gets targeted in this way and requires profit for their life and well being may not be able to.

What really bothers me, is the principle, the ill intent of the situation. For no other reason than pure malice, a paying customer was intentionally sabotaged without even giving notice. 

Do not give any of your money to OSBot. Alek and the staff are malicious, corrupt, scamming scum. 

I will be reconfiguring my farm to use TRIBot in the coming weeks.

• By zeslicer
      Good Day everyone,

Decided to re-open my service for account security services.

What i will offer is a full breach check on all of your accounts. including tribot, email , runescape & skype.
      You will get a full report on anything that might be vulnerable or is vulnerable as well as a list of the passwords that i can find leaked about you & anything else of importance.
      You do not have to provide me with any information unless you want to as i can find this myself.

Note , if i do not find anything you don't have to pay anything either.
      Send me a PM for more information / contact details.

By Guest
      Hello Fellow Botters, 

I just wanted to put out an announcement to all of you kind people that I was recently banned using this botting client and scripts. I botted for probably a total of 15-20 hours in a 2 day time frame. Just came back to the game after a three year break and wanted to play with friends again. 
      I am not angry, not looking for a refund, just wanted to let everyone to be careful while botting, as always. Take care everyone and enjoy the game we all love to hate!

-Keindae 

• Our picks

• We've heard your complaints - the TRiBot API could be much easier to use. We've been dedicating our time to improving the scripter experience here and spent the past year working on a new and improved API - the TRiBot Script SDK.

The TRiBot Script SDK is an easy-to-use library for building TRiBot scripts. It is the recommended approach to building scripts moving forward over the old TRiBot API. It contains all the core things you need to build a script, and a ton of additional helpful stuff to get you using your scripts quicker. See the documentation section for everything offered, and check out the brief overview link too.

The SDK was announced in preview here:

It is now officially released. The official release guarantees we will support backwards compatibility for some period of time. See the 'backwards compatibility' section below for more info.

How to use:

There is multiple options, listed in the order they are recommended.

1) Use the gradle template mentioned below

2) Obtain through gradle

Add this dependency: api("org.tribot:tribot-script-sdk:+")

Add this repository: maven("https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/20741387/packages/maven")

3) Take from your local filesystem in your .tribot/install folder. For example, on windows, you'd find it at "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\install\tribot-client\lib\tribot-script-sdk-[version].jar"

Documentation:

Java docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/javadocs/index.html?overview-summary.html

Kotlin docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/kdocs/index.html

Backwards compatibility:

We will be following a deprecation schedule whenever we perform a possible breaking change. We will deprecate the respective methods or classes and announce it in a topic. It will remain deprecated for some period of time (weeks or months), and then removed. This will give you time to fix anything, if we need to make a breaking change.

Gradle template:

Easily build scripts with a new pre-configured scripting gradle template

Users of the current API:

There is no plans to remove TRiBot API. It will still be available. However, non-critical bugs probably won't be fixed. The SDK does depend on some of the API so fixing some things in the SDK will indirectly fix the API. However, bugs that have existed in the API for awhile will likely not be fixed. It's recommended to use the SDK moving forward. Let us know if there's something the SDK is missing.

Brief overview of the changes:

Bug reports:

Post bug reports in the bug reports section of the forums

Let us know what your thoughts are! If you have questions, feel free to ask below or in discord.

• 0 replies
    • Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies