Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sign in to follow this  
itsLubey

RuniteOreBotter01 - Dispute (Chargeback)

Scammer's Username: RuniteOreBotter01

Link to Scammer's TriBot Profile: https://tribot.org/forums/user/117536-runiteorebotter01/

Chat/Discussion Methods: Skype

Chat Username(If Applicable)*: robin.goossens7

Describe in detail in your words what happened:

He purchased a VPS from me, ran it for like an hour - became unhappy when an account he was running got banned. Asked for a refund which I obviously refused to give as there was not a sufficient reason to grant one - he was banned while using a proxy, therefore the VPS had nothing to do with it and even if it did - bans aren't my concern. So, unhappy with his attempt to get a refund - he removed me from skype and chargebacked the money he sent me. 

Evidence:

fb9ae424f0e6962cbade05ebe9a2e096.png

70b8637bd37a2c451d6c4f4747e62f40.png

056bdc3710fb81dfa1c85b49d1ca80aa.png

4c1a45e96e9f32f884ff8605e144f205.png

77b800d5b8f0ff8634385273d09c2897.png

9930d16809db85c68719ddb207a69807.png

6dda67f1667bd7383d35de60b6b3c8c6.png

6dda67f1667bd7383d35de60b6b3c8c6.png

a28e6b3434f0183e54755f11256695ac.png

da4ece0b6ff4542248ed6e07f96565ce.png

Anything else you need, just ask. Shouldn't be a problem though, everything is there.

Edited by itsLubey

you said the vps would be able to run 10 bots and i tried the vps, it uses 90% cpu on 5 Bots. so ofcourse i ask for refund you said it would be able to run close to 10.

5 is not close.

Explain why you removed me from skype and chargebacked - you gave me no time to resolve your issues.

Robin.goosens7 is the Skype of a banned user named noobkees. Https://tribot.org/forums/user/4577-noobkees/

He is a career scammer and charge backer. He has done so before on tribot and other communities. I am currently on mobile, but to any other staff reading this please ban the user for evading and close the dispute. Thanks.

Edit: I've switched to desktop and have banned the user.

Edited by Montreal

you suggested with the workspaces thing and it didn't work. so i have to right to chargeback.

And you tried this when exactly? Was this before or after you removed me from skype and took your money back? I don't remember any of this. 

Even so, you didn't really seem keen on hearing my advice - you just wanted your cash back since you got banned.

The user in question was found to be "noobkees". He was banned for scamming members a while ago and his skype robin.goosens7 has been used in numerous scams. As he is evading he is now banned. We do not welcome these sort of people into our community and will always act swiftly in banning them once discovered.

I am sorry for your loss in regards to this, please next time Google the users Skype name for security. You can avoid many scams this way.

Edited by Montreal
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BawsZ
      Ultimate Paypal Chargeback Prevention Guide

Why I Made This Guide

I decided to make this guide as I myself have been Chargebacked for over $2000 using paypal. I do not blame anyone for my loss, other then the people that done that fraudulent activity. I made this guide so that you guys won't fall into the same trap that I did.

What is a Chargeback?

A Chargeback is a method a user uses to "Regain" or "force refund" a payment that has been made to your Paypal account from them. It doesn't matter how small or how big the payment is chargeback's can ALWAYS occur, unless my guide is followed. You could tell someone to send you increments of $1 until you hit $1000, they would still be able to chargeback the whole amount within seconds.
        Why do Chargebacks Occur

Chargebacks Occur because users think scamming is a cool thing, and users obviously want an easy way to gain money. Users plan to receive the 07 gold, send the paypal payment then a day or even hours later setup the chargeback "scheme". People make over $1000 a day just pulling on the scam.. and it works.. since many people "believe" paypal is a safe and easy way to receive payments. 

How do People Chargeback

There are 4 Known methods people use to create the chargeback "scheme" I thought it would be a good idea to tell you how they do it before telling you how to prevent it. You only learn when you know what goes on.

VPN/VPS
      Credit/Debit Card Balance Payments
      Fruad/Unauthorized Account Use
      Goods/Service Payment

How do I Prevent a Chargeback?
      I am going to tell you the Four BEST EVER methods to prevent a chargeback. If you get chargeback'd after following my methods i will personally give you $2000 and kill myself. No actually i won't.. but you get the point. 

1. ID Verification
      2. Paypal Balance
      3. VPN/VPS

Thats pretty much it guys. I will be adding more to the guide soon later. It did take a couple hours to write the guide so i hope you all gathered enough information and hopefully this will prevent any type of scam you come across.

How to Spot Scammers
      There is no real way to spot scammers however there are some small ways you can tell if a scammer is really trying to pull one off..

One thing I really look at is the thread they create. Most of the scammers are buying gold at extremely ridiculous high rates:
      http://puu.sh/3tk2R.png

Most of the scammers only offer Paypal
      http://puu.sh/3tkgc.png

Final Tips:
      - Most people advertise they are buying gold over the average price through "PAYPAL ONLY" are mostly Scammers.
      http://puu.sh/3oCqg.jpg
      http://puu.sh/3oCrl.png
      http://puu.sh/3oCsc.png
      http://puu.sh/3oCuu.png
      These guys MIGHT NOT be scammers but im just using them as an example and from my knowledge 99% chance that they are attempting to scam.
      - Don't rush into any trades, always make sure you feel comfortable with who you are trading with
      - Using an MM/OMM will not prevent you getting scammed, the MM will not take the paypal money he will make the user send it directly to you.. so make sure you do your checks before using an mm for your trade.

At first i was going to try and sell the guide, until i realized how bad i felt when i was scammed.. so i just decided to release it. Feel free to add my skype if you have more questions.

Not going to ask for donations but a like is appreciated, thanks.
      -YoloSwag69420
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies