Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

wussupwussup

[FREE] wMotherload Miner [1-99] [Does tutorial island also]

I have used both this script and the Premium version of Motherlode script, ran it for 2 days, 24/7. 

Ran on a goldfarm of 15 accounts simultaneously running this. 

1. Used Private Proxies for each Client. Manually checked to make sure they were each on a unique IP address.
  2. All were trained from Waterfall Quest, had 7/15 at Combat lvl 30 - 42. Rest were level 20ish combat lvl.
  3. All were wearing armor to not make them like a noob. Some had wizard robes, some had Miner outfit, some had mithril armor, etc.
  4. All were banned overnight. 
  5. Botted on a private Dedicated Server.

Strange thing is, opposite to this, I ran another client off my actual computer and he started the script at the exact same time and also was botting for the exact same time as all the ones who got banned, yet he has not been banned and is still driving it home. He is using the Premium script. 

A bit confused as to how they all got banned yet the one on my actual desktop is still going strong. 

I am thinking that it maybe flagged straight from account creation, as they were all created on a same IP address instead of their proxies. However, I also created the account that is currently still going off that SAME IP address, yet he is not banned. 

Possibility: Maybe because the bot that is not banned right now is botting on the IP address that the account was made from? 

Another possibility, and probably an unlikely one, is they chain banned my accounts through MAC address. Because all the accounts that were banned were the ones from the Dedi server.

Any ideas? 

I am getting a new dedicated server and going to do another test run of 10 accounts this time to see what happens. 

I have used both this script and the Premium version of Motherlode script, ran it for 2 days, 24/7. 

Ran on a goldfarm of 15 accounts simultaneously running this. 

1. Used Private Proxies for each Client. Manually checked to make sure they were each on a unique IP address.
  2. All were trained from Waterfall Quest, had 7/15 at Combat lvl 30 - 42. Rest were level 20ish combat lvl.
  3. All were wearing armor to not make them like a noob. Some had wizard robes, some had Miner outfit, some had mithril armor, etc.
  4. All were banned overnight. 
  5. Botted on a private Dedicated Server.

Strange thing is, opposite to this, I ran another client off my actual computer and he started the script at the exact same time and also was botting for the exact same time as all the ones who got banned, yet he has not been banned and is still driving it home. He is using the Premium script. 

A bit confused as to how they all got banned yet the one on my actual desktop is still going strong. 

I am thinking that it maybe flagged straight from account creation, as they were all created on a same IP address instead of their proxies. However, I also created the account that is currently still going off that SAME IP address, yet he is not banned. 

Possibility: Maybe because the bot that is not banned right now is botting on the IP address that the account was made from? 

Another possibility, and probably an unlikely one, is they chain banned my accounts through MAC address. Because all the accounts that were banned were the ones from the Dedi server.

Any ideas? 

I am getting a new dedicated server and going to do another test run of 10 accounts this time to see what happens. 

I have an idea, don't bot between 8am and 4pm gmt+1.

Hey man theres 2 bugs, Just letting you know cause this is a amazing script thats free! But here they are:

1. Most randoms dont get solved, and your character just stands there.

2. When walking/running back to the washer to get the ores instead of destroying 1 of the rock fall, it destroys one runs foward, then destroys the other one then goes to the washer route.

Other then that great job man!

Also maybe you could add gems / gold nuggets you get?

Thanks again and amazing script!

The problem is #2, 

It will run past an area, a rockfall will fall down, than it will go back mine it and than continue onto washer

Guest Bananan

Been running this on two accounts without proxy from lvl 1-90 over a few weeks, A few times for about 20 hours straight, still haven't been banned. Both of these accounts have several 80s and a few quests.

Edit: banned on one of the accounts for 1 day after 10hr run.

Edited by Bananan

The tutorial island portion of the bot only works up until you need to speak to the combat instructor that gives you the weapon and shield. It simply stands there with the dialogue open and doesn't check stats or equip armour.

I don't recommend using the tutorial part of this script anymore as it has a high chance to get you banned.

Absolutely amazing script!  :D

Only problem is the pricing:

acqHD.png

Should be 59k total according to current Zybez prices.

And anyone who wants to try out this script and sees my shitty profit, it's cause I started with 30 Mining (currently 40) and been doin it with a Bronze pick. So don't freak about gettin crap money. :P

Absolutely amazing script!  :D

Only problem is the pricing:

acqHD.png

Should be 59k total according to current Zybez prices.

And anyone who wants to try out this script and sees my shitty profit, it's cause I started with 30 Mining (currently 40) and been doin it with a Bronze pick. So don't freak about gettin crap money. :P

Its fixed in the premium version I am working on which will include perfect anti-ban id-less trainer dynamic sigs flawless pathing and countless efficiency improvements for a one time fee of $3.99 for unlimited accounts

Its fixed in the premium version I am working on which will include perfect anti-ban id-less trainer dynamic sigs flawless pathing and countless efficiency improvements for a one time fee of $3.99 for unlimited accounts

Just saw it on the repository! 

Does it have an improved version of the tutorial? Cause earlier you said don't use the tutorial it'll get you banned.

Just saw it on the repository! 

Does it have an improved version of the tutorial? Cause earlier you said don't use the tutorial it'll get you banned.

unfortunately no I removed it as it was actually just a copy of erickho's eTutorial. I'll post a thread after work today detailing more information on the premium version.

How does the hammer work if it banks all? Does it go back in the bank to fix the wheel?

How does the hammer work if it banks all? Does it go back in the bank to fix the wheel?

It feels the hopper up with all the ''Pay Dirt'' then it will search a crate and get the hammer from it, then it will drop it once the wheel is fixed  and then go and gather the ''Pay Dirt'' ,

So it never actually banks a hammer

Edited by o0stacey0o

DANG SOOOOOOON!!!!..

Thats pretty sweet, loving thhe Runite Ore

got 250~ runite ores in 50hours~ i think i love the addy ores more :P

Btw does it takes breaks automaticly or do i need to set something on?

never saw it taking breaks

edit: Banned 2days for botting Lmao

Edited by muyap

You need to set-up breaks will reduce bans significantly - ran this for 10hours last night, woke up turned it off :) Love the script.

In my personal experience, Breaking gets you banned faster.

I have Now Botted, 94 Mage, 99 range, 99 Hunter, 80 smithing With Zero Breaks running all 12Hrs a day every other day.

Not a single ban.

About to try this bad boy out now. Dont need a high mining tho only going to 60

In my personal experience, Breaking gets you banned faster.

I have Now Botted, 94 Mage, 99 range, 99 Hunter, 80 smithing With Zero Breaks running all 12Hrs a day every other day.

Not a single ban.

About to try this bad boy out now. Dont need a high mining tho only going to 60

if you want more anti-ban use the premium version

I have the premium version, have to say im a little disappointed. in the free version the ore veins are recognized much more quickly. Is this due to the ABC10 or is it something you can fix? In the premium version it passes up ore veins sometimes and takes a while to click them. In the free version it hits vein after vein very quickly. opinions?

I have the premium version, have to say im a little disappointed. in the free version the ore veins are recognized much more quickly. Is this due to the ABC10 or is it something you can fix? In the premium version it passes up ore veins sometimes and takes a while to click them. In the free version it hits vein after vein very quickly. opinions?

ABCL adds random delays the mimic human reaction time and varies between users where as in the free version it will react as soon as an event happens with 0 reaction time