Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Starfox

[FREE] Sigma Botfarm Manager [Fully Automated] [Works With Every Script] [Tons of Features] [Integrated Bot Panel]

Click Here for the setup Tutorial!
Click Here to add Sigma Mule!
Click Here to add Sigma Slave!

Sigma Botfarm Manager (AKA Sigma Mule)

What is Sigma Mule?
NOTE: All new thread updates are shown in RED. All new script features are shown in BLUE.
Sigma Mule allows you to automate your mule in whatever way you want. In the context of this script, a mule is an account that goes around collecting or giving items to/from different accounts that you are running (called slaves). While the primary use is for any sized bot-farms, the mule can be used for other purposes as well, which will be described below. You will never have to manually trade any of your accounts anything ever again!

Completed Features:

• Supports EVERY script on TRiBot! This includes free, premium, private, and even local scripts!
  • Support for running multiple scripts on different slaves, so you can link accounts together.
  • Sigma Slave, which is used to be paired with Sigma Mule, is ran in the background of any other script on TRiBot, including locally.
  • Customizable orders that allow you incredible flexibility when organizing your farm.
  • Customizable conditions which allow you even more control over how and when your orders are executed.
  • Bank trading, which allows you to take items off slaves that have been collecting a non-stackable item. For an example, see the video below.
  • The ability to transfer both noted and non-noted items to either the slave or the mule.
  • Automatic pausing of the script that is running in the foreground, so the slave can take over and trade the mule when it needs to.
  • Automatic logging out of the mule when there are no orders that need to be executed. After weeks of testing, my testers and I have never had a mule banned!
  • Custom movement support. Set up a path using the movement editor, and the path will be walked by the mule when it needs to collect or give supplies to a slave.
  • Obstacle support. If there are doors, stairs, ladders, or any sort of obstacle in the way on the path to the slave, the mule will automatically handle them!
  • Ability to preview and CONTROL any of the slaves or mules that you currently have running using the mule hub (aka, the server).
  • The ability to stop any currently running slave from the hub.
  • Option to set conditions based on the value of items rather than the count of the items.
  • CPU optimization to allow for as little as 2% of your CPU being used! (hub)
  • The ability to hide/show the preview, depending on your needs. Hiding the preview will drastically decrease CPU usage.
  • Automatic order preparation using a preset path to the West Varrock Bank.
  • The slave will move the camera periodically to stay logged in if it is waiting for a mule, and the mule is taking too long.
  • If any stage of the order has already been completed, the mule will start from where it needs to. IE, if the mule is already at the location, it won't teleport there, it will just walk.
  • Have an unlimited amount of slaves and mules connected to the hub.
  • The ability to set up the server through your IP, so you can control all of your accounts, even if they are on 10 different computers!
  • Ability to customize almost every action that the mule and slave makes in order to set up the anti-ban to your liking.
  • Specific obstacle handling, so you know that your paths will always work flawlessly (normally the integrated obstacle handler will take care of everything, but there are rare cases where it gets stuck). This was implemented in the form of critical points.

Features In Development:

• A fully integrated Break Manager! The break manager will allow you to control your breaking based on times, dates, and even conditions such as stats, item counts, and more!
  • The ability to view all of your running accounts at once, and scroll through them. Clicking on one will open the larger preview, enabling you to view more detail, and allowing you full control of the bot. Pressing escape will bring you back to the
  • Lite mode. This will allow an extremely easy setup process. All paths will be generated. All you have to do is setup the orders, and everything else will be automatic. No need for tabs or anything else.
  • Advanced information on whatever field is currently selected (for both the hub and the mule GUIs).
  • The ability to add "or" and other compound conditions to an order.
  • Additional types of conditions, such as stats.
  • Detailed order log that shows when an order was completed (or failed), and if it was failed, the reason for its failure.
  • The ability to add banking support to ANY script on TRiBot.
  • (If the GE comes out) automatic buying/selling necessary items via the GE.
  • WAY more additional teleport options.
  • One-time, easy to use, executable orders. These would be used if, for example, you wanted to give your account some starting gold and supplies once they get off of tutorial island. (You can still do this, you would just have to go through the process of adding the order and then enabling it).
  • ABCL 10 compliance.
  • Ability to drop unwanted items (IE, random event items).
  • A Thread Editor. There are certain scripts on TRiBot that use threads (processes) outside of the default TRiBot ones. The slave will need to know to pause these as well, to ensure the smoothest transaction possible.
  • The ability to choose from a variety of banking locations and methods of teleporting there (for now, V West is default).
  • TONS of smaller but still useful functionality options. Some examples are: The ability to have the mule bank all items after the completion of a successful order, the ability to have the mule chain orders together in an area, etc.
  • An Order Timer feature, which will allow you to specify how often an order can be completed. This will be useful if you want, for example, the mule to collect all ore from a miner every X minutes, without specifying any additional conditions.
  • TONS of preview options (for the hub) such as showing/hiding the foreground script's paint, mouse paint options, refresh rate, etc.
  • If you have any other feature suggestions, please let me know!

Requirements:

• The mule must have at least 1 Varrock Tab in its inventory. It is advised to have large quantities of Varrock Tabs in your bank. As of version 2.101, you no longer need a Varrock Tab. To use a Varrock Tab, open the "Options" menu and then select "Use Teleport Backup".
  • If the slave you are using wanders (like a woodcutter), you must either specify a point that the slave will always return to, or enable bank trading.
  • In order for bank trading to work, the slave must already use the bank at some point. So for example, in the below video, I used Encoded Woodcutter rather than my power chopper because Encoded's supports banking.
  • When making a movement path, you must specify a path to at least 10 tiles away from where you want the mule to trade the slave.
  • It is recommended that you turn "should wait" on for all orders attached to a wandering slave. (IE, a woodcutter is a wanderer, a fletcher is not)

Applications:

• Automatically managing your farm allows you to lose the absolute minimum amount of items when/if you get banned.
  • The ability to run any script allows you to chain together farms to make them work together. For example, you can have woodcutters and flax spinners supplying fletchers with supplies to make bows, which you then giver to a seller to get gold. You could then give the gold to a flax buyer to give flax to your flax spinners. The possibilities are endless!
  • Starting up a farm would no longer be too time consuming. Combined with TRiLeZ's new client starter, managing your accounts couldn't be any easier!
  • The ability to provide your accounts with necessary supplies when they are training. Need more runes when training magic? No problem! With the click of a couple of buttons, within minutes your mule account will automatically trade you all of the runes that you requested.
  • Getting rid of those pesky random event items! (by either dropping or banking)

Download Server Hub below! (Make sure you have the most recent version)

Sigma Mule Server v1.17.jar

Edited by Starfox
  • Like 4

Looks awesome :)

Btw in the vid it looks like your using your own method to check which world your in.

You can just use Game.getCurrentWorld(), that will detect your current world even from the login screen.

Thanks! And that's weird, because I do use Game.getCurrentWorld(). What made you think I was using my own method?

Using the client starter and proxies, I cannot get the slave script to work, it will just start the script, end it a second afterwards and close the entire client.

Using my own normal IP and manual start up of the client It doesn't exit.

Using the client starter and proxies, I cannot get the slave script to work, it will just start the script, end it a second afterwards and close the entire client.

Using my own normal IP and manual start up of the client It doesn't exit.

You didn't start the server before your started the script.

You didn't start the server before your started the script.

I did, this problem only seems to be when you use proxies I am afraid.

Slaves are on different IP's to the mule and this is what causes the script end and client exit.

Tried it with no proxies and it didn't exit.

It doesn't exit with my normal IP on both accounts, I do however get this error:

• [19:34:41] at scripts.sigmaSlave.s.run(SigmaSlave.java:31) 
  • [19:35:06] java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error 
  • [19:35:06] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(Unknown Source)  
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.setBlockDataMode(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeNonProxyDesc(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeClassDesc(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeFatalException(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at scripts.sigmaSlave.b.M(SlaveConnection.java:90) 
  • [19:35:06] at scripts.sigmaSlave.w.run(SlaveLoop.java:99) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] Slave Ended 

My slave account fails to connect to the server hub after this, my mule is connected however, even the preview is working.

Any ideas? cheers

Edited by Ratz241

I did, this problem only seems to be when you use proxies I am afraid.

Slaves are on different IP's to the mule and this is what causes the script end and client exit.

Tried it with no proxies and it didn't exit.

It doesn't exit with my normal IP on both accounts, I do however get this error:

• [19:34:41] at scripts.sigmaSlave.s.run(SigmaSlave.java:31) 
  • [19:35:06] java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error 
  • [19:35:06] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(Unknown Source)  
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.setBlockDataMode(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeNonProxyDesc(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeClassDesc(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeFatalException(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at scripts.sigmaSlave.b.M(SlaveConnection.java:90) 
  • [19:35:06] at scripts.sigmaSlave.w.run(SlaveLoop.java:99) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source) 
  • [19:35:06] Slave Ended 

My slave account fails to connect to the server hub after this, my mule is connected however, even the preview is working.

Any ideas? cheers

Download the newest jar file.

I have just ran a test and for the most part it is functioning fine, please keep me updated on anything else you find wrong with it. Thanks.

It can now detect the Slave and no longer comes up with an error. :).

However, using proxies still ends up with a client exit.

Seems to work when the mule and slave are on the same IP, otherwise the slave's client will just exit.

It can now detect the Slave and no longer comes up with an error. :).

However, using proxies still ends up with a client exit.

Seems to work when the mule and slave are on the same IP, otherwise the slave's client will just exit.

As of now, only localhost is supported. Proxies are most likely interfering with that connection. Soon you will be able to provide an IP, so you can connect from wherever you are, even on VPS's.

As of now, only localhost is supported. Proxies are most likely interfering with that connection. Soon you will be able to provide an IP, so you can connect from wherever you are, even on VPS's.

Okay, I understand.

It's a shame as big farms that are likely going to be using this definitely use different IP's (I'm one of them) and I wanted to test this on a much bigger scale right now but I guess I'll have to wait.

I'm having a blast messing around with it though, messing around with the editor and such, well done, lovely piece of code.

Okay, I understand.

It's a shame as big farms that are likely going to be using this definitely use different IP's (I'm one of them) and I wanted to test this on a much bigger scale right now but I guess I'll have to wait.

I'm having a blast messing around with it though, messing around with the editor and such, well done, lovely piece of code.

Thank you very much. And IP support is going to be released very soon, most likely in the next couple of days.

I would assume you want to keep the details of your script private, so if you encounter any specific bugs, make sure you inform me of them over Skype.

Thanks! And that's weird, because I do use Game.getCurrentWorld(). What made you think I was using my own method?

Oh I only thought you were using your own because you had it log in before detecting which world you were in, my mistake :P.

Should add some kind of support to work with tribots autostart feature, both starting up this script and the "real script".

Also a question, 

• The mule must have at least 1 Varrock Tab in its inventory. It is advised to have large quantities of Varrock Tabs in your bank.

Why's that? I'm planning to run this script in the future around falador, both my mule and slaves will be there, would I still need varrock tabs and if so, why?

Edited by swagg