Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Starfox

Sigma Merch [LOW BAN RATE] [Custom Auto-Responder] [Zybez Offers w/ PM Responder]

"the maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed.Cant run script."

whats wrong?????

i  had used it for several days.Every day i use it,same problem exit for several times,how did it happen with that??

I was scammed ???

why every time i use this script ,almost get the same error????evry time it took me like 10+minutes to run it successfully?

My english is  bad,hope u can understand what i mean.

No clue why its happening so often but you just have to close all youre tribot clients and restart the bot and he script and it should work

Update

I've been super busy lately (and my graphics card died on me so I've been having to deal with that), but I've finally got a bit of time again to work on SM4.

To those who are complaining about the current version of the script: Stop. It works, and you can say whatever you want to try and convince me otherwise, but I've used the script and I know it functions. Yes, there are several small issues here and there, but as a whole the script is fully functional. Disable multi-selling if you want the smoothest performance.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Those who were approved for the beta have been added, and the script has been uploaded.

Remember:

1. Report bugs to tacomanstan via SKYPE. All other bug reports will be ignored. Thank you!
  2. We are still accepting invite requests! If your request was previously denied and you wish to apply again, or you missed the first round of requests, now is your chance to get access!

Note that Sigma Merch 4 will likely be in beta for several weeks (or longer).

Edited by Starfox
  • Like 1

how do we apply for beta?

also selling items does not work at all, and the noted item temp fix does not work either. 

Edited by Smizlee

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SCRIPT!!!!

I purchased it weeks ago now and had bugs which makes it impossible to use unless you want to get banned. Your timers don't work, A simple fix which would prevent bans and for weeks its been ignored because your "working on sigma 4".

You announced Beta 2-3 Weeks ago and then didn't respond to PM's cause Taco was busy, Conveniently skipped my request for a refund, 3 weeks since purchasing i get declined for Sigma 4 even though i have paid because get this....

1 : I don't have "enough runtime on Sigma Merch 3". How can you expect to get run time when you don't even fix simple bugs to prevent bans?????

2 : Because i posted on this thread about the bugs in this script... You shouldn't be selling the script knowing full well its bugged whether 4 is in Beta or not, Your selling a broken script and you can say it works all you like because it does if you want banning or you should advertise that your timers DONT work and the Zybez poster misses posts half the time and it can't handle when random people spam your pm, All things you know about along with the list of other things you know about but yet you still sell it as working...

P.S still awaiting my cancellation and refund of the 3 weeks + broken script

1 : I don't have "enough runtime on Sigma Merch 3". How can you expect to get run time when you don't even fix simple bugs to prevent bans?????

Because the bugs you reported aren't bugs.

2 : Because i posted on this thread about the bugs in this script... You shouldn't be selling the script knowing full well its bugged whether 4 is in Beta or not, Your selling a broken script and you can say it works all you like because it does if you want banning or you should advertise that your timers DONT work and the Zybez poster misses posts half the time and it can't handle when random people spam your pm, All things you know about along with the list of other things you know about but yet you still sell it as working...

1. Zybez is listed as a bonus feature that can be discontinued at any time, and I am not obligated to fix. Not to mention that Zybez works fine when you post a reasonable amount of items (<5 or so), and flawlessly when you are only posting 1.
  2. The timer works perfectly for all but one area of the script. Even so, that has not been proven to cause bans, and is certainly not a bug that should cause people to "not buy the script".
  3. There is nothing broken about the script. Stop giving my script negative press just because you are using it incorrectly and/or did not follow instructions.

I (and many others) use the script on a regular basis, and I am sure there are many others who can vouch for the quality of Sigma Merch 3.

I purchased it weeks ago now and had bugs which makes it impossible to use unless you want to get banned. Your timers don't work, A simple fix which would prevent bans and for weeks its been ignored because your "working on sigma 4".

You announced Beta 2-3 Weeks ago and then didn't respond to PM's cause Taco was busy, Conveniently skipped my request for a refund, 3 weeks since purchasing i get declined for Sigma 4 even though i have paid because get this....

Bullshit. Ive used this for months no probs. It has saved me so much time and effort. Ppl who complain are either too lazy or dumb to figure out how to use it. There is a shitload of help captions all over the script. Stop blaming the script.

Used this script for a long time. Never had any issues, it was one of the best scripts ive ever used here on tribot. Dont go flaming because you are having issues. You would be seriously surprised how nice and how quickly issues with scripts can be resolved if your nice about it and contact the scripter over skype. I do it all the time and all the issues are always fixed promptly.

Used this script for a long time. Never had any issues, it was one of the best scripts ive ever used here on tribot. Dont go flaming because you are having issues. You would be seriously surprised how nice and how quickly issues with scripts can be resolved if your nice about it and contact the scripter over skype. I do it all the time and all the issues are always fixed promptly.

Getting paid to post this obviously.

Answer these

1. Do simple timers work? (NO!)

2. Does it ignore spam websites on PM? (NO!)

3. Does it state in TOS allow 1 weeks for bug fixes and hasn't this been broke for 3+?

4. I'll go buy a table with a leg missing but it will be ok cause its got another 3?

5. Does it not state in TOS you have 7 days to request a refund?

I have been complaining since day 1 and was told to wait for Sigma 4 which inevitably just kept getting pushed back and back, They have clearly refused refund as you can see here :

http://gyazo.com/99fc16bd53baf810c9ca7b0b14a9f0fc

Which isn't a problem, Just adds to there none existent customer support. I'm just leaving my feedback since people clearly are posting to help the scripter because even they agree in previous posts about all the bugs!

I tried to resolve it, Kept getting told to wait and wait for Sigma 4, Eventually came out and they refused access and refund, Complete scam if you ask me.

Answer these

ok

Answer these

1. Do simple timers work? (NO!)

2. Does it ignore spam websites on PM? (NO!)

3. Does it state in TOS allow 1 weeks for bug fixes and hasn't this been broke for 3+?

4. I'll go buy a table with a leg missing but it will be ok cause its got another 3?

5. Does it not state in TOS you have 7 days to request a refund?I tried to resolve it, Kept getting told to wait and wait for Sigma 4, Eventually came out and they refused access and refund, Complete scam if you ask me.

1. Yes. You are referring to a small portion of a small aspect of the script, that doesn't attribute to functionality, only as a small component of the extensive anti-ban included in the script. This I consider to be a "minor bug", and one not worthy of attention as it does not break the script, nor is it promised.
  2. Never said it would. Not only is this not a big big, it isn't a bug at all.
  3. The only thing the TRiBot TOS require scripters to fix are script breaking bugs that are advertised as part of the script. The bugs do not render the script unusable, nor do they significantly lessen the quality of the script.
  4. If you believe the ability to wait 2 seconds before offering an item the same as a table missing a leg, then... I don't even know how to finish that sentence. It's a ridiculous notion.
  5. It does not state in the TOS that you have 7 days to request a refund. You have 6 hours to request a refund, which is far more generous than any other premium scripter on TRiBot offers. IMO, you should be thanking Starfox for the opportunity.
Edited by tacomanstan

ok

1. Yes. You are referring to a small portion of a small aspect of the script, that doesn't attribute to functionality, only as a small component of the extensive anti-ban included in the script. This I consider to be a "minor bug", and one not worthy of attention as it does not break the script, nor is it promised.
  2. Never said it would. Not only is this not a big big, it isn't a bug at all.
  3. The only thing the TRiBot TOS require scripters to fix are script breaking bugs that are advertised as part of the script. The bugs do not render the script unusable, nor do they significantly lessen the quality of the script.
  4. If you believe the ability to wait 2 seconds before offering an item the same as a table missing a leg, then... I don't even know how to finish that sentence. It's a ridiculous notion.
  5. It does not state in the TOS that you have 7 days to request a refund. You have 6 hours to request a refund, which is far more generous than any other premium scripter on TRiBot offers. IMO, you should be thanking Starfox for the opportunity.

Don't get smart because if you want me to list all of the bugs in this Script i can go on for quite some time, I just listed the 1's which cause most concern.

1. If a major anti-ban feature is what you class as a minor bug in your product then i'm glad its got to many bugs for me to use it.

What about how if someone trades and puts gold up it randomly puts up and item (Usually the wrong 1) instead of waiting to find out what your selling.

Many occasions i have been sat watching it and it ignores / bans the user trading me for lure requests when he is stood right in front of me and hasn't moved... (usually after running for 30 minutes or so it does this constantly).

Do you Zybez timers even work?

I could keep going but i'l save it for the next post

5. Ok well even at 6 hours take a look at pm's / posts i've been complaining since day 1. The only reason i have waited is because Starfox said "Sigma 4 will be out soon" Implying it wouldn't be long but that was 3 weeks ago and your still expecting it to be in Beta for 2-3 weeks LOL!

Starfox lied to keep my custom and then refused my refund because it had been to long.

Honestly you get no support from this script at all. 3 weeks ago i purchased this. Taco is hardly ever online and Starfox leaves customer support down to Taco.

Edited by rorouke

Honestly you get no support from this script at all. 3 weeks ago i purchased this. Taco is hardly ever online and Starfox leaves customer support down to Taco.

I will ignore the rest of your comments because they are so incredibly wrong and prove that you don't understand the script at all that I won't even address them. However, I would like to address this comment you've made.

I spend hours on Skype helping customers with problems, even working through their problems on Teamviewer. I'm even doing so now with someone as I type this. We provide some of the best customer support on TRiBot, and there are many who can vouch for this. If you didn't receive good support, it was either because you were a jerk, or because you didn't contact me on Skype.

Don't get smart because if you want me to list all of the bugs in this Script i can go on for quite some time, I just listed the 1's which cause most concern.

1. If a major anti-ban feature is what you class as a minor bug in your product then i'm glad its got to many bugs for me to use it.

What about how if someone trades and puts gold up it randomly puts up and item (Usually the wrong 1) instead of waiting to find out what your selling.

Many occasions i have been sat watching it and it ignores / bans the user trading me for lure requests when he is stood right in front of me and hasn't moved... (usually after running for 30 minutes or so it does this constantly).

Do you Zybez timers even work?

I could keep going but i'l save it for the next post

5. Ok well even at 6 hours take a look at pm's / posts i've been complaining since day 1. The only reason i have waited is because Starfox said "Sigma 4 will be out soon" Implying it wouldn't be long but that was 3 weeks ago and your still expecting it to be in Beta for 2-3 weeks LOL!

Starfox lied to keep my custom and then refused my refund because it had been to long.

Sure, the script isn't perfect, but what script is?

I've been using the Sigma scripts for many months now and can say that taco has been quick to respond to bugs and is very helpful on Skype/Teamviewer

I've made over 200m using this script and have noticed a few minor bugs such as guessing the wrong item, but it still does a good enough job.

It's still the best merching/trading script on this site

I will ignore the rest of your comments because they are so incredibly wrong and prove that you don't understand the script at all that I won't even address them. However, I would like to address this comment you've made.

I spend hours on Skype helping customers with problems, even working through their problems on Teamviewer. I'm even doing so now with someone as I type this. We provide some of the best customer support on TRiBot, and there are many who can vouch for this. If you didn't receive good support, it was either because you were a jerk, or because you didn't contact me on Skype.

You will ignore the rest of my comments because that is the lack of support you offer!

I'm not the only 1, Look here :https://tribot.org/forums/topic/43280-dispute-sigma-motherload/

It seems not only are you not capable repairing Sigma Mercher you are also incapable of fixing similar small bugs in other scripts. 

Sure, the script isn't perfect, but what script is?

I've been using the Sigma scripts for many months now and can say that taco has been quick to respond to bugs and is very helpful on Skype/Teamviewer

I've made over 200m using this script and have noticed a few minor bugs such as guessing the wrong item, but it still does a good enough job.

It's still the best merching/trading script on this site

Maybe so, I don't say it doesn't work, I'm saying it has alot of bugs and as a premium script it shouldn't or if it does as a premium script it should be fixed within a reasonable time frame, I know of at least 5 (maybe only minor) that they have knew about for 3+ weeks with no fix. Therefore this should not be a Premium Script.

And i don't care about the $10 but the fact i have been complaining about this since the minute i got the script and watching the coders continuously do nothing about them is a problem. Especially when the only reason i never got refunded was because sigma 4 "Was coming soon" and it was a free upgrade which isn't going to be available till 4-5 weeks after they said that.

I'm sure knowing about bugs but not fixing them for 3+ weeks in premium scripts has to be against Tribots TOS but i will look into this.

but the fact i have been complaining about this

Key word: Complaining. I denied your invite request due to a negative and entitled attitude. You rarely posted anything constructive, and you never contacted me via Skype. I also offered you a free month of Sigma Merch 4 when it is out of beta.

I'm sure knowing about bugs but not fixing them for 3+ weeks in premium scripts has to be against Tribots TOS but i will look into this.

If the bugs render the script unusable, then yes, they must be corrected. Your biggest complaint is that the script offers items without waiting for a couple of seconds.

Key word: Complaining. I denied your invite request due to a negative and entitled attitude. You rarely posted anything constructive, and you never contacted me via Skype. I also offered you a free month of Sigma Merch 4 when it is out of beta.

If the bugs render the script unusable, then yes, they must be corrected. Your biggest complaint is that the script offers items without waiting for a couple of seconds.

Look back through the thread, I didn't complain till 3 weeks of having my bug reports ignored, 2 weeks of a none existant support and bugs from day 1.

It does not render the script unusable but renders it EASILY banable which in turn makes it unusable.

@rorouke, stop being an idiot.

You pay for a product that doesn't do as it should and be refused a refund because it doesn't work. Happy to offer me a copy of sigma 4 free for a month when its released next year still though when you've already waited weeks after paying for a product you was made to believe does something and doesn't then tell me that.

@Illuminati666 thats cause mod weath is back and banning bots now

also thanks for fixing single item selling

Edited by Smizlee

I've opened a scam report on these scammers here : https://tribot.org/forums/topic/43574-sigma-are-scammers-no-support-refuse-refund-dont-fix-bugs/

Also it seems they can't even update the other scripts from the other report on them i found here : https://tribot.org/forums/topic/43280-dispute-sigma-motherload/

Sold exactly 32m in items today, and 50m in items yesterday with this script. Runs as great as when I first bought it and I'm willing to start it up and get a decent proggy right now if you don't believe it's functioning properly? Literally no issues on my side when using this script. 10$ for a mercher that posts to zybez and replies pms while still buying/selling for you.. That's pretty cheap if you ask me. I would pay more, and I have.

Edited by J M C

looks like you fixed the single item selling? took a decent hit on the bans today.

Ironic... Just what i was talking about... They don't care about Anti-Ban... Any Sigma 3 bot is currently detectable just from the inability to delay calculations. Expect many more bans to come from this.

@Illuminati666 thats cause mod weath is back and banning bots now

also thanks for fixing single item selling

Accounts are flagged for suspicious activity then Weath bans them, Calculating 327856873 x 34799 in under a second and completing trade is suspicious activity.  

Sold exactly 32m in items today, and 50m in items yesterday with this script. Runs as great as when I first bought it and I'm willing to start it up and get a decent proggy right now if you don't believe it's functioning properly? Literally no issues on my side when using this script. 10$ for a mercher that posts to zybez and replies pms while still buying/selling for you.. That's pretty cheap if you ask me. I would pay more, and I have.

I didn't say the script doesn't work, I've said all along the problem is it has bugs which the coders know about and for several weeks now have done nothing to fix. And failing to notice that these bug fixes are not minor when they relate to antiban.

Accounts are flagged for suspicious activity then Weath bans them, Calculating 327856873 x 34799 in under a second and completing trade is suspicious activity.  

you do know you can set the time for how long it takes to put up gp righ?