[As low as $5] THE BOT FARM MANAGER [Works with MOST SCRIPTS] [100% Automated Botfarms] [The ULTIMATE Botfarm Tool]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless if the other scripts quality in your eyes is "poor" you state it will work with every script. Your definition of working is very far from that of everyone else's if you state "working" mean

This script is no longer for sale.    It may be released in the future.      Thank you.

That's a Tribot bug. All packages have unlimited instances. However...   Start the slaves first and make sure they are all running fine before starting the master. If you run the master first, it's mu

Just purchased. I'll come back with my review!

__

So far I've had quite a lot of trouble with the script.. The settings work fine for the first collection, but it doesn't repeat. The "Master account" will log back in after the designated time period, but the slaves do not send the pm's other than the first time that it collects. 

Which is fine.. If your collecting once a day and you can just start the Master whenever you want to collect. What I gathered though was that the "Master" script should be able to stay running once you are offline and log back in after the time period to keep collecting items throughout the day.

I have it set up with a small farm, consisting of two accounts in F2P woodcutting regular logs. I had the master set up to receive private messages for 1 minute and to collect every 1 hour.

__

Like I said.. If your running a large farm and just want to collect whenever once a day, this is fine. But not if your trying to run a ton of disposable accounts that you want to clean often.

__

Also, The trading could use some serious attention. Sometimes it takes 3 or more minutes for it to finally be able to right click the player and press trade. It's off quite a bit and doesn't get there most of the time.

_

Overall, I think this script has some amazing potential. Really looking forward to seeing how you improve it from here.

Thanks man. Not trying to be rude or anything, just putting in my input to help you improve the script.

Edited by 07Runescape

Just purchased. I'll come back with my review!

__

So far I've had quite a lot of trouble with the script.. The settings work fine for the first collection, but it doesn't repeat. The "Master account" will log back in after the designated time period, but the slaves do not send the pm's other than the first time that it collects. 

Which is fine.. If your collecting once a day and you can just start the Master whenever you want to collect. What I gathered though was that the "Master" script should be able to stay running once you are offline and log back in after the time period to keep collecting items throughout the day.

I have it set up with a small farm, consisting of two accounts in F2P woodcutting regular logs. I had the master set up to receive private messages for 1 minute and to collect every 1 hour.

__

Like I said.. If your running a large farm and just want to collect whenever once a day, this is fine. But not if your trying to run a ton of disposable accounts that you want to clean often.

__

Also, The trading could use some serious attention. Sometimes it takes 3 or more minutes for it to finally be able to right click the player and press trade. It's off quite a bit and doesn't get there most of the time.

_

Overall, I think this script has some amazing potential. Really looking forward to seeing how you improve it from here.

Thanks man. Not trying to be rude or anything, just putting in my input to help you improve the script.

Try spacing the collections at least 3 hours apart. Collecting every hour is pretty excessive. The slave script is set not to PM the master again after 1-2 hours. If you do this, it should work perfectly for small or large farms. In the meantime, I'll be looking for a way to make it so you can collect every 1-2 hours.

As for the trading, I know what you mean. I'll be fixing that today.

Edit: The trading should be fixed now. If not, then it's probably a bug in the Tribot API for RSCharacter clicking.

Edited by wastedbro

Here is another problem I'm encountering now;

I just woke up, restarted the Tribot clients, logged the accounts online and they began pm'ing. Well then after the 2 minute timer for the Master to receive pm's I get this error and the script ends completely. The slaves just keep trading the account over and over and the master doesn't do anything..

c519456388.png

Edit: 

Just happened again, only thing I have changed was that the master was to give mithril axes now. Script is completely broken and won't work..

af9befc57d.png

Edit again:

I deleted the item to give to slave's.. Now 2 of the 4 slaves ran to the master, but did not trade at all. They just stood at the bank. The other two slaves did not stop the main script running. They continued woodcutting, although your script did say it was pm'ing Master slave.. which it did not..

I can't use the script at all now.. 

Edited by 07Runescape

Here is another problem I'm encountering now;

I just woke up, restarted the Tribot clients, logged the accounts online and they began pm'ing. Well then after the 2 minute timer for the Master to receive pm's I get this error and the script ends completely. The slaves just keep trading the account over and over and the master doesn't do anything..

c519456388.png

Edit: 

Just happened again, only thing I have changed was that the master was to give mithril axes now. Script is completely broken and won't work..

af9befc57d.png

Edit again:

I deleted the item to give to slave's.. Now 2 of the 4 slaves ran to the master, but did not trade at all. They just stood at the bank. The other two slaves did not stop the main script running. They continued woodcutting, although your script did say it was pm'ing Master slave.. which it did not..

I can't use the script at all now.. 

That's because you are inputting incorrect settings.

That error is a result from you entering an Item ID to give to the slaves, but not an item stack.

If you want the master to give the slaves mithril axes, you must specify how many to give, not just the ID. Please refer to my video if you are unsure about how to set anything up.

For your second error, make sure you are not using tabs in the client. Make sure each account has a separate client.

If you need help with setup, add my skype (wastedbro). I'm sure all of your problems can be solved easily this way.

Edited by wastedbro

hey wasted i have a problem, the script works great other than this bug that i dont think is your fault, but you can fix. im using your script in fally east bank and when the slave enters the bank it tries to bank by clicking the banker, when the character clicks the banker, it runs around outside of the bank no matter what, instead of opening the bank, his can be fixed by having the character click the bank booth instead. this isnt a problem with your script, its a runescape problem, but it is rendering your script useless to me because of it. so if you could apply this fix i would be greatful.

hey wasted i have a problem, the script works great other than this bug that i dont think is your fault, but you can fix. im using your script in fally east bank and when the slave enters the bank it tries to bank by clicking the banker, when the character clicks the banker, it runs around outside of the bank no matter what, instead of opening the bank, his can be fixed by having the character click the bank booth instead. this isnt a problem with your script, its a runescape problem, but it is rendering your script useless to me because of it. so if you could apply this fix i would be greatful.

Yeah I can do that. I'll update within the next 24 hours or so.

will prob purchase if more good reviews 

:cool:  looks cool

How do scripts know to trade the bot if it's not built into the other scripts?

You run a background slave script that stops the other script you are running so it can trade. Like running 2 scripts at one time.

I'll see if I can get some of my users to post reviews.

So I purchased a trial 3 slave script - after I start the master, I start the slave and it says I have exceeded the number of auths =\

Thanks WB

That's a Tribot bug. All packages have unlimited instances. However...

Start the slaves first and make sure they are all running fine before starting the master. If you run the master first, it's much much much much more likely you'll experience bugs.

• Like 1

Nope - ran the slaves first this time.... every time I fire up a new slave it kills the script on the other, or says maximum instances.

Can only get 1 slave on the s3 script.

Well, like I said, The Bot Farm Manager gives unlimited instances for all packages. 

Are you sure this isn't an instance problem with your goldfarming script?