Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

adamhumphries5

Xtreme Essence Miner(CUSTOM ABCL ANTIBAN SYSTEM, Completly different characteristics for each runescape account!))

XTREME Essence Miner

Uploaded a HUGE Fix of bugs, verified and fixed thanks to God pks! New paint aswell, all credited to him! Enjoy the badassery! PLEASE DELETE YOUR .tribot/Xtreme folder! This will make sure the new variables get written thanks!

CHANGED ESSENCE MINING METHOD, MUCH MORE REALISTIC AND ANTIBAN SAFE. Also fixed camera issues. Script should be close to human!

Added another feature for all you f2p'ers. It will now worldhop back to the last world you were logged into before it restarted the client. Enjoy!

NOW USES NO IDS! All strings and names, so the script will never go out of date!

BIG UPDATE, EVERY SLEEP AND MOVEMENT IS NOW RANDOMLY GENERATED AND SAVED INTO A FILE ON FIRST RUN OF SCRIPT, SO EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SCRIPT IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERY CHARACTER!!! ENJOY!

Hello, I present my first public script that uses my anti-ban system I have been speaking about, that has ALSO been completely rewritten from scratch for efficiency and realism!

This is a script which mines pure essence at east varrock essence mine.

Features:(All flawless)

• Amazing antiban which has the following features:
  1. Custom made ABCL system which uses a seed based on a certain user characteristic(Won't say for safety reasons)
  2. Moves mouse around in a random and realistic interval
  3. Facebook/Hiscore checking delay system, which has 2 booleans that have a random chance of enabling/disabling and whenever either is enabled the mouse will move off screen and take a break for an amount of time plausible for that activity before moving back on screen and resuming the script
  4. Custom delays for every action depending on the seed
  5. Mouse speed/accuracy that varys over time according to fatigue, and resets after the script takes a "nap"
  6. Micro-break system which uses systemic(Human body needs) levels to generate breaks, such as hunger, thirst, and fatigue... it takes a break of a realistic length for the activity before removing some of that level and not breaking again until the specified random level is reached
  7. Generates 2 random numbers in a file the first time you run the script, and chooses the path to take to the bank and back to aubury depending on those 2 numbers... the path is the same after you run the script a second time but this ensures everyone gets different paths, and tribots path randomization engine will help randomize the already randomized paths!(This gives you a random set of paths for EACH RUNESCAPE CHARACTER! :))
  8. The first time the script is ran, it generates the accuracy offsets, sleep times, chances to sleep, you name it, so every characteristic of the script is different for each rs character!
  • Has a path generation system to get to the closest essence rock from any part of the essence mine!
  • Fail-safes for the door, and walking back from lumbridge if the teleport random fails or the thief kills you
  • Paint for essence/hr, total essence, money made and runtime
  • Banking, walking, and the core features an essence miner requires!
  • Pickhead random support(Picks up pickaxe head if it flys off)
  • NOW USES NO IDS! All strings and names, so the script will never go out of date!

SCRIPT IS ON SDN, Search for Xtreme under "Mining" free category.

Please post feedback and suggestions, as I will be adding more profiling for each specific user in a couple of hours once  I perfect it.

Edited by adamhumphries5
  • Like 2

Just a friendly word of advice, nobody will take you seriously with the amount of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and things like this:

1. Microbreak system which uses systemic levels to generate breaks, such as hunger, thirst, and fatigue...

in your post.

Edited by Flexx

Just a friendly word of advice, nobody will take you seriously with the amount of spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and things like this:

in your post.

It's their loss, last time I checked you didn't have to type like einstein to become popular script wise. Just because a comma is out of place, means my script is bad? I feel bad for those people then. Systemic levels refers to your need to take a piss, what, do I have to talk on a preschool level? Lol.

I can verify: There is no spelling errors, gramatical errors are barely even noticeable, and i'm guessing you posted that only for the last reason because i'm making it out to be much more than it is? Well i'm not. What do I call it then, piss levels? LOL. I think systemic is quite fitting and if you knew anything about the medical field you'd know exactly what I was talking about.

Not trying to be a dick but I had a feeling someone would post about that, for what reason I truely don't know but I dont care because if someone chooses to not use my script for some pathetic reason, their loss. This isn't a college assignment, and this isn't a professional job, it's a free script that i'm getting feedback on. Nothing is wrong with that post if you think about it like that, and as I said if someone chooses to not use it for your reason, their loss(once again.)

Ill make a few adjustments to the post, but its silly you posted that even though you were trying to help.

I gave you constructive criticism, and you wrote this.

I can verify: There is no spelling errors, gramatical errors are barely even noticeable, and i'm guessing you posted that only for the last reason because i'm making it out to be much more than it is?

If you don't want to listen to me, that's fine. But don't hype yourself up over something that is really simple to do, and definitely don't treat the people who are giving you advice like trash - especially when you're clearly lacking in more ways than one and are in desperate need for advice.

I gave you constructive criticism, and you wrote this.

If you don't want to listen to me, that's fine. But don't hype yourself up over something that is really simple to do, and definitely don't treat the people who are giving you advice like trash - especially when you're clearly lacking in more ways than one and are in desperate need for advice.

There is nothing simple about what I did. I knew thats exactly what you were talking about, but i'm not hyping myself up. I've done 3 months worth of research no bans, so its effective somewhat when usually im banned within hours. Have you not seen my research threads? The system, if you know basic java and logic, (The breaking system) isn't hard to make, but the rest is a little tricky. I've been here for awhile now, and you're trying to act superior to me, I don't get why people do that on here. The only advice you gave that was really useful was about the systemic levels, which I dont get why. You havn't seen my code, so you don't know what you're talking about. Please stop trying to act better than me, I think everyone is equal, anyone can make this if they know how. There was no spelling errors, or gramatical errors, except some that were on purpose so the post would be easier to read. I think now that you know this you'll understand. I love constructive criticism, but I do not like when people try to assume or act better than other people simply because of what they post. I wouldn't be posting this the way I did if I wasn't confident.

EDIT: All I can say is I don't care, stop cluttering up my thread, it doesn't need this BS on it. Just let people use the damn script. Thanks.

Edited by adamhumphries5

Sorry, temporarily took down script to add a very nice feature + vital debug update. Enjoy the script is now back on sdn!

Added another vital update, now the script gives you a different path for each runescape character.

HUGE UPDATE CHECK MAIN POST! (EDIT)

Edited by adamhumphries5

What does ABCL stand for and what does it do? I understand you don't wish to divulge certain details to protect your intellectual properly, I'm just wondering if there's anything you can shed light on as google didn't return any info. Thanks, script looks good.

What does ABCL stand for and what does it do? I understand you don't wish to divulge certain details to protect your intellectual properly, I'm just wondering if there's anything you can shed light on as google didn't return any info. Thanks, script looks good.

It is TRiLeZ anti-ban compliance system that he has built into the tribot client. It allows you to generate characteristics for a script, that are similar each time they are generated, but different for every botting account so each account gets a different botter profile, just like a human. :)

Yo - Small issue with unwieldable pickaxes for low levels. Getting auto banked if on a lower level whom can't wield the pick due to attack level so bot bugs out. apart from that. NAICE.

I will be fixing this and uploading a patch within 15 minutes, i'll post when its updated.

EDIT: Patch uploaded to sdn, should be fixed! Enjoy :)

Edited by adamhumphries5

Updated to script version 2.3(script says 1.3, ignore that)... Now uses names and strings instead of id's, say good bye to the possiblity of the script ever going out of date! Enjoy 24/7 botting my friends!

EDIT: Added a small fix because hunger was increasing too fast, it was a small error in my code and it has been fixed!

Edited by adamhumphries5

Takes a super long time to resume mining after gaining a mining level.

edit: option to disable paint or hide it would be great, too

edit: for monk's friend I assumed it would take the hatchet, some coins, and some food out of the bank but instead it just spam clicked the tree with no tools. could you add a failsafe or make it bank? Same for buying the jug if you have no coins

There is no reason, is most likely was taking a break when it leveled up by coincidence. Also, no idea what your talking about with that last part.

Edited by adamhumphries5

There is no reason, is most likely was taking a break when it leveled up by coincidence. Also, no idea what your talking about with that last part.

Probably posted on the wrong thread.

I'll try this script out on a new account & report back. Unlike everyone else here, I'll actually give you bug reports & progress reports. It does have a paint, correct? 

Edit:

Here's the link to the script.

https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/765

Edit 2:

-Print this less often.

[21:32:15] Hunger: 3 and Thirst: 0 and lastly tiredness: 2

-I don't like the constant camera movement, mostly because it's only up & down. Do side to side, too.

-Too much movement, tbh.

-Add a checker for gained levels. It sits there & move the camera, moves the mouse around, but doesn't re-click the rune essence or the level up message. Too botlike.

-Please pick a new color for your paint >_>

-Better camera rotation on portal. It clicked it without actually "seeing" it.

-Slower mouse movement (slightly, I don't like much past 100-125)

These are all things I've noticed on a single run. 

Edit 3:

-Money gained is broken. Regular essence still makes money, technically.

-Ess per hour is nice, but I'd also like to see total essence mined.

--It actually does give total ess, but a little rephrasing on the paint would be nice.

--Ex: Rune Essence (per hr):  115 (430)

-Would like to see run being turned on when being attacked by the mugger. 

Edit 4:

-Sat there & let a mugger get it down to 5hp inside the rune shop before teleporting. 

-Needs more anti-combat methods

uPrJUyk.png

Edited by God Pks

@adamhumphries5

See my post on the previous page.

Also, I can't load the script on my VPS:

10f7f87582.png

e07b50cee3.png

-I don't like the constant camera movement, mostly because it's only up & down. Do side to side, too.

-Too much movement, tbh.

If you're running it on the dev client, this is why. It should only move the camera twice. Also for the portal, its supposed to move the camera up in the air before actually clicking it, so idk why that's happening. The only reason its not working on your vps is because i've designed this script for a windows pc, not mac or linux. I could change this tho. Mouse movement I will not change because no one moves the mouse as slow as 120 moves it, most people move it pretty quick as they try to complete actions as soon as possible.

EDIT: Uploaded a cumulative fix, tell me if it helps!

Edited by adamhumphries5

Only time I've seen it break is when the mugger killed me and when it just sits there AFK after random events.

It takes random breaks for afk/facebook/hiscores... but they are only a few seconds so you probably wont notice them. its the big breaks that are more noticeable, and if you're wondering when one will occur, check the levels in the debug, if any of them are over 90, its possible a break is about to occur.

Edited by adamhumphries5